Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! (34652 Views)

Three Days Of Watching My Wife Fu¢k: Am So Helpless / KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Trapped! A Suspense-filled Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Hungerbadoo: 6:13am On Jan 09, 2023
Glad to have you back
Happy new year
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Damibiz(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
Welcome back brother man.....we started the new year on a liter mode, let's continue with this vibez
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Dybala11:

Thanks for the mention boss. It's true though, the literature section has been seriously degraded as most of the experienced writers of old have either left the forum or stop posting stories here, so the quality and quantity of stories been posted here has drastically reduced. Also, the mods too are not helping issues as they are fond of putting irrelevant and low grade threads on the front page.

Back then atleast two stories dey make FP each week, I guess you're correct, I checked the literature section and it's damn empty of stories, na just adverts and job placements everywhere. I guess na to tag mods to push am Sha ..

Hungerbadoo:
Glad to have you back
Happy new year

How's life's bruh. good to have you back.

Damibiz:
Welcome back brother man.....we started the new year on a liter mode, let's continue with this vibez

You're welcomed sir, New update don drop.....

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Edited...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Guys don't forget to Like and drop comments, make I dey use that one motivate myself, and you're free to ask some questions though.

The next chapter drops tomorrow, I really wanna get this story out of my way, so hopefully I'll keep bombing y'all with lengthy updates.

please endeavor not to quote my updates, cause even I don't find it fun scrolling down my post inside a quoted reply that has a line or two of question or statement.

Have a safe Night Y'all.

Don't forget your damn PVC...

Still I Rock!!!!?

7 Likes

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Dybala11(m): 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
Therock5555:

Back then atleast two stories dey make FP each week, I guess you're correct, I checked the literature section and it's damn empty of stories, na just adverts and job placements everywhere. I guess na to tag mods to push am Sha ..

How's life's bruh. good to have you back.

You're welcomed sir, New update don drop.....
Yep, distinguished readers like Ann2012 sef no dey parade the section like before cos of the drastic drop in the quantity and quality of stories here.
I'm doing fine o, make I go check out the latest update.
And I've read through the last update. One of his fantasies have been ticked now. Most guys wants to have good girls with ashawo vibes o, even so called good guys like me. grin
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by REALretep(m): 8:08am On Jan 10, 2023
Nice updates op
I enjoyed them grin
Keep it up
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Hungerbadoo: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Let's go there
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Jojodjo: 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
Baba oooo grin
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dybala11:

Yep, distinguished readers like Ann2012 sef no dey parade the section like before cos of the drastic drop in the quantity and quality of stories here.
And I've read through the last update. One of his fantasies have been ticked now. Most guys wants to have good girls with ashawo vibes o, even so called good guys like me. grin

Hmmmm, it is well with Literature section.

Me don't need too much from any girl, just peace of mind, I'm okay.

new update don land sir...
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hungerbadoo:
Let's go there

Update don show boss.

REALretep:
Nice updates op
I enjoyed them grin
Keep it up

Thanks Sir. new chapter ready.....

Jojodjo:
Baba oooo grin

Boss, after you na you nah...

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Candidlady I dey see you, if you no drop comment eh...

Abuja no far from my side, I go just vex enter there...

come search for you....

and if I search for you I'll find you....

and if I find you'll I'll...........

Chai my battery don low... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Candidlady: 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Therock5555:
Candidlady I dey see you, if you no drop comment eh...

Abuja no far from my side, I go just vex enter there...

come search for you....

and if I search for you I'll find you....

and if I find you'll I'll...........

Chai my battery don low... grin grin grin

your story na night idey like read am with spliff for hand lol

thanks for rating Hausa bads .. although we no too like sex
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:06am On Jan 11, 2023
Candidlady:

Una no too like sex... agreed but if una wan fûçk, hahahahaha. Make i no too talk... my eyes don too see things.

Me sef na three wraps of AZ I use type this last update, hungry no allow me smoke two joints finish, I go find food, hahaha.

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Spandau: 12:21am On Jan 11, 2023
Candidlady:

The future is rating Hausa bad!
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Ann2012(f): 6:25am On Jan 11, 2023
Dybala11:

The rate at which stories take drop ehn…. Everyone is actually busy with one thing or another.

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Dybala11(m): 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ann2012:

The rate at which stories take drop ehn…. Everyone is actually busy with one thing or another.
I thought as much o.

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Damibiz(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
This two update done dey Carry me go where a no know boss.....I tag them Cruz on cruz
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Guys, una dey kill my motivation. I wanted to drop update yesterday, I see say page never move. I saw make I wait till today, we still dey here.

no lele, God no go shame me. we Move......

Enjoy the chapter conclusion.

Damibiz I dey hail sir...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
See y'all tomorrow in page 8.....

Still I Rock!!!

1 Like

Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Sulele04(m): 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
Therock5555:

Still I Rock!!!
Normal you nah boss
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Jojodjo: 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lols....nice one.
Make I try refresh remember who Miss Jane be.
More please
Therock5555:

Still I Rock!!!
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by PraisesPblaze(m): 12:37am On Jan 13, 2023
We await you boss
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Sulele04(m): 10:52am On Jan 13, 2023
Peter oya o new post
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
Jojodjo:
Lols....nice one. Make I try refresh remember who Miss Jane be. More please

you no fit know who Miss Jane be. I've never written about her before.
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Therock5555(m): 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sulele04:
Peter oya o new post

till I see new page grin
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Aareakinwunmi(m): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
Therock5555:

till I see new page grin
Ok no lele
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Aareakinwunmi(m): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:

Ok no lele
Ok no le le

ok no lele
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Aareakinwunmi(m): 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:

Ok no le le

ok no lele
ok no lele

ok no lele
Re: The Twelve Fuvk-filled Days Of New Year!!! by Aareakinwunmi(m): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:

ok no lele

ok no lele
ok no lele

ok no lele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) / The Woman He Wished He Never Met. (fiction) / Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.