Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? (66319 Views)

Who Remembers This Ghana Bread From The 80s? / My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) / Sapa Concoction Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Bayyajidda(m): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ishilove:

Stop projecting and go finish up your food for the gods.

Go and cook your own. Tomorrow you will go to MFM and be forming 'holy holy'. "Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no man shall see the LORD".

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Because you haven't tried it doesn't mean it won't work. You don't know shit about cooking too.

Try what? God forbids.
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Michelle55: 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
You people have succeeded in turning this innocent thread to a vawulence zone sad
E no good oh, so na concoction rice cause all these high tension vawulence that ayam seeing so? angry

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
nighter:

Try what? God forbids.
I'm sure you're one of those who will shout godforbid when advised to put sugar inside all your meals yet you use Maggi or knorr. Shift abeg, no be only god forbids na god forbidses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Go and cook your own. Tomorrow you will go to MFM and be claiming holy. "Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no man see the LORD".
She has changed. It seems like something happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Channah1(f): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Because you haven't tried it doesn't mean it won't work. You don't know shit about cooking too.

Don't mind him. In his mind now, he has made sense.
Concoction that has a zillion and one ways of preparing it, is what he's saying must be fried.

Im sure he doesn't know the hazards of frying oils.
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by McStoic(m): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Are you sure you know what concoction rice is?

No mind am.
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by ekukeku(m): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Most times, my phone makes m to do dis, during & after school, pressing & forgot to add anything, I will just poured everything & turn it tgd, ur opinion about my food no concern m o..

Plz eat it with Joy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

I'm sure you're one of those who will shout godforbid when advised to put sugar inside all your meals yet you use Maggi or knorr. Shift abeg, no be only god forbids na god forbidses.

Oga, if you bring that kind rice come my front, I go carry the whole plate and smash it right in your face. Would give me the greatest satisfaction.
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
Channah1:

Don't mind him. In his mind now, he has made sense.
Concoction that has a zillion and one ways of preparing it, is what he's saying must be fried.

Im sure he doesn't know the hazards of frying oils.
Well that's Nigerians for you. We are too stagnant in our thinking and lack innovation. Good reason why we are still in the 17th century while the rest of the world is moving on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
nighter:

Oga, if you bring that kind rice come my front, I go carry the whole plate and smash it right in your face. Would give me the greatest satisfaction.
Snall thing this one don dey vex. Okay kiddo good night.
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Channah1(f): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Hahahahaha....
grin grin... Don't mind the wannabe. He wants her to add him to their iya aje group. Lol...
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
This one na Transcorp Hilton rice nah
Are u sure u know what concoction is
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hunger no be anybody mate na
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
My concotion rice, I boil the rice and make a separate sauce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Bayyajidda(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

She has changed. It seems like something happened.

Like she was served breakfast? Or she has stop attending MFM?
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Mariangeles(f): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Zonefree:

Madam chef cheesy

I use natural ingredients. I love the flavour

I ma nri e shi ofuma? Kwuo eshiokwu. cheesy
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by iamyemiakins(m): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
nighter:
@Op, you don't know how to cook. How can you put palm oil inside almost cooked rice? You're meant to put the palm oil first in the pot and fry before adding your well washed rice. And yes, it may hurt you but this food of yours should be at a t-junction for the gods to feast on. Ewww.
Some of you will be forming woke while it's ignorance that's affecting most of y'all, who cooks concoction rice like this

Like, tf!
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Demolakay: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Channah1:

Wow.. your situation is the opposite of mine. I can do without rice for months but not eba.

If I don't eat eba for two days, I'll start jonsing. I mean serious shaking o. lol...

Good to know though.
Dats ma nigga!

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Bjteensdes24: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Chai e don tey wey I chop this kind food true true o. Back in the days mehn! Rice elewe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Shugargal(f): 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bahamas95:
Rice is my favourite food. I don't care if it's fried rice, jolof, banga, coconut, concoction etc.......Just make it delicious I will eat it.

As a man? That's interesting. Most of these men eh, if they never eat swallow ba, in fact You have given them no food oo
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Mariangeles(f): 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

You mean tumeric can be used in place of colouring for jollof?
I've always wondered what meal it can be used for, as I only blend it with my ginger and garlic to drink, even then, it'll stain all your hands.

You can use tumeric for your yellow rice (turmeric rice), Nigerian fried rice, fresh tomato jellof rice (not party jollof).

For your rice, use dried powdered one (the aroma smells better) and use it sparingly too because a little goes a long way.
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by clems88(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Concoction is only palm oil with Maggi and grinded dried pepper . That kinda rice will be slapping your cheeks grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned / Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.