Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? (66316 Views)

Who Remembers This Ghana Bread From The 80s? / My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) / Sapa Concoction Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Channah1(f): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
teabully:
how much is used in preparing this, looks rich though

Rice 500
Fish 400
Tomatoes and pepper 150
Scent leaves, dry pepper,
Spices and seasoning, 180.
1,220 only.
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Channah1:
After adding the palm oil, I covered it to steam and dry properly.
Pics 9 stired and done for next level.
Pics 10.... Dished and served myself a plate of concoction rice.
Lalasticlala.. come and join me.
Taste so delicious just the way I envisaged it.
Now before you come for my head about the mushy rice, that's how I like my rice.
It looks delicious. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2022
pocohantas:

Maybe it is just me, they don’t even taste good. The colour is also too fake. Nothing nice about it. It is just for by-force-sweet.
Exactly, they hardly taste nice. Like that Benny chicken spice. After some days, the food that has been spiced with that trash begins to taste like chemicals. Can't wait to start living on my own, stock cubes, herbs and natural spices, and nothing else.
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by chukwugoziegi: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

I learn so much from those kids.

They're so creative, and are not afraid to explore.

They are so expressive and not shy at all. I remember one once asked what she was supposed to do with one of the mystery ingredients than she started drinking it. grin grin

I love how Americans raise their kids to be Fearless and always ask questions.
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Channah1(f): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It looks delicious. undecided

Thank uuuu.. cheesy
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Brownshoe: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Channah1:
grin grin grin.

Shame all you want. Provided I don eat belleful, I ain't bothered about your negative comments.
I give God the glory for providing for me.
Thank you Jesus.
in zule zoo voice :you thisss ladyyy you beautiful, i go get gold i go get moto, you go love mee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by pocohantas(f): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Exactly, they hardly taste nice. Like that Benny chicken spice. After some days, the food that has been spiced with that trash begins to taste like chemicals. Can't wait to start living on my own, stock cubes, herbs and natural spices, and nothing else.

Chineke!!! grin grin

Must you live on your own first? Take over the kitchen na.
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
pocohantas:

Chineke!!! grin grin

Must you live on your own first? Take over the kitchen na.
It isn't my house oh. There's nothing I can do. The fact that I'm not financially independent at this age pisses me off sometimes, but oh well, life is terrible, yet, we can't get enough of it.
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

I believe tumeric is a better/healthier choice.
You're welcome.

You mean tumeric can be used in place of colouring for jollof? I've always wondered what meal it can be used for, as I only blend it with my ginger and garlic to drink, even then, it'll stain all your hands.
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Zonefree(m): 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mariangeles:
I like your cooking style, except the food colouring. (With all that ingredients, it was unnecessary)
I try as much as possible to use mostly natural ingredients in my cooking because of their nutritional benefits and the flavour they give.
Madam chef cheesy

I use natural ingredients. I love the flavour
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by cococandy(f): 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
Channah1:

How did he put you against other ladies by saying you got "class "?
Mtcheeeeeewwwww

Then you're no different from the agbaya ishilove.
Birds of a feather.

It’s the unnecessary comparison that’s the pitting I’m talking about. He can disagree with her without dragging others into it. Cos when he says stuff like that, what am I supposed to do seeing my moniker mentioned in the process? I don’t like it even if it’s meant to be a compliment. And he mentioned like three other monikers trying to compare me against them. It’s a stale tactic that’s meant to create enmity. So I’ll pass.

Seems you’re spicy. Hehe grin
I like it but take it easy. I haven’t done anything to you for you to adopt a hostile stance towards me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
@Op, you don't know how to cook. How can you put palm oil inside almost cooked rice? You're meant to put the palm oil first in the pot and fry before adding your well washed rice. And yes, it may hurt you but this food of yours should be at a t-junction for the gods to feast on. Ewww.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Ishilove: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
nighter:
@Op, you don't know how to cook. How can you put palm oil inside almost cooked rice? You're meant to put the palm oil first in the pot and fry before adding your well washed rice. And yes, it may hurt you but ishilove was right. This food of yours should be at a t-junction for the gods to feast on. Ewww.
Watch out. They will say you're bitter and frustrated cheesy
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
nighter:
@Op, you don't know how to cook. How can you put palm oil inside almost cooked rice? You're meant to put the palm oil first in the pot and fry before adding your well washed rice. And yes, it may hurt you but this food of yours should be at a t-junction for the gods to feast on. Ewww.
Because you haven't tried it doesn't mean it won't work. You don't know shit about cooking too.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned / Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.