Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? (66227 Views)

Who Remembers This Ghana Bread From The 80s? / My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) / Sapa Concoction Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Abilistic(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
smiley

Inukwa?

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Deserea: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
I can't
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by lamanda(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Men, you nailed it! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Treasure17(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
This is for primary schools days? Stop eet.
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by pocohantas(f): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Channah1:

Thanks gurl.

I don't even know what pushed me to buy this spice. I never used it before.
As you can see, I added a little.

Thank you.

E be like say you done live with old woman, Channah. grin Because you too cook like them. I would eat this when it is VERY HOT. Nice one!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Channah1(f): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
pocohantas:

E be like say you done live with okd woman, Channah. grin Because you too cook like them. I would eat this when it is VERY HOT. Nice one!

Lol.. funnily enough, I never lived with any. Just that when ever we travel to the village, I used to watch them cook this kind of food.

Of course, trust now. I ate it when it was still very hot.

grin
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Iamzik: 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
See better wife material!

Nne send me ya number☺️☺️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by WhizdomXX(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Channah1:
Yes. I just remembered how we used to prepare concoction rice ( after momsy handed over cooking to us) back in the primary school days before going to school in the morning.

Pics 1 Main ingredient used in this recipe.
Scent leaves
Smoked Titus
Fresh pepper/ tomatoes
Jollof spice. Palm oil was used and dry ground pepper.

Pics 2... Cooked the rice till almost done with tiny water in it.

Pics 3.
Added jollof rice spice. This is my first time using this spice. Didn't know it was red. So I just added a little as you can see in the pics.

Pics 4... Added the onion, fish and veggies.

Lol almost made something like this today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by MemoriesAndMe: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bahamas95:
There's no day that passes without me eating rice, have been eating it from childhood. My day can't be complete without a plate of rice...... Even if I don't eat swallow for a week I won't miss it.
You're right, rice is delicious... But...
just always watch your health metrics. Excess of everything is bad for the health.

Diabetics shouldn't eat too much of rice; it kills them faster. But no one would know if they're diabetic if they don't check their glucose levels often.

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by BootyliciousBoy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Whoever cooked this food must be short in nature because the hand I'm seeing is too short. Short fingers, small body, to match.
The last time i checked, Small Nyash no dey shake undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by chukwugoziegi: 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Channah1:
Yes. I just remembered how we used to prepare concoction rice ( after momsy handed over cooking to us) back in the primary school days before going to school in the morning.

Pics 1 Main ingredient used in this recipe.
Scent leaves
Smoked Titus
Fresh pepper/ tomatoes
Jollof spice. Palm oil was used and dry ground pepper.

Pics 2... Cooked the rice till almost done with tiny water in it.

Pics 3.
Added jollof rice spice. This is my first time using this spice. Didn't know it was red. So I just added a little as you can see in the pics.

Pics 4... Added the onion, fish and veggies.

Smoked Titus in this Buhari Economy!!!! You're balling babe!

That Nora spice no be am at all. Thank God say na small you put.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by omorttee4u(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
But, how did you manage to enjoy concoction with red oil , even if you are to use red oil it must be well cooked.

Days we cook it then, non with red oil. But with just "Rodo" spices and grounddnut oil food is ready!
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Angelfrost(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Primary school Abi University??!

Concoction with all those correct ingredients! You don't know what they call Concoction Rice!

Ask an average Uniben boy to show you the real Concoction Rice, Beans, or Egusi!

With only rice, oil, maggi and salt, breakfast, and dinner don settle! embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by WhizdomXX(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Channah1:
grin grin grin.

Shame all you want. Provided I don eat belleful, I ain't bothered about your negative comments.
I give God the glory for providing for me.
Thank you Jesus.
My dear you tried. Thank Jesus cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Channah1(f): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Lol almost made something like this today.

Wow really??
How did you make your?
Please share.
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Muhylonaire007: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Wait, how do you people eat rice made with red oil Well, you try sha... I personally don't eat rice made with red oil. I prefer groundnut oil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Rick9(m): 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
This is not concoction rice abegi

2 Likes

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by AfroKnight: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
This is not concoction sha.
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Udemzy05: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Na aboki you be? Cos na aboki dey cook like this.
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by JONSYN7154: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Channah1:
After adding the palm oil, I covered it to steam and dry properly.

Pics 9 stired and done for next level.

Pics 10.... Dished and served myself a plate of concoction rice.

Lalasticlala.. come and join me.

Taste so delicious just the way I envisaged it.

Now before you come for my head about the mushy rice, that's how I like my rice.

you food no even sweet sef
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by BootyliciousBoy(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
BootyliciousBoy:
Whoever cooked this food must be short in nature because the hand I'm seeing is too short. Short fingers, small body, to match.
The last time i checked, Small Nyash no dey shake undecided
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Owologbo(m): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
Channah1:
grin grin grin.

Shame all you want. Provided I don eat belleful, I ain't bothered about your negative comments.
I give God the glory for providing for me.
Thank you Jesus.
This is more than a concussion

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Channah1(f): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
chukwugoziegi:

Smoked Titus in this Buhari Economy!!!! You're balling babe!

That Nora spice no be am at all. Thank God say na small you put.

Lol.. that fish was only 400 naira. I just needed the taste.

The Nora shey?
I regret buying it. Immediately I put it and discovered it was coloring, I just stopped. Thought it was some like mixed ginger and dried garlic.
It didn't affect the taste though.
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by moneyissweet(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
I hate fish.
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by AngelicBeing: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
wink
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
What a horrible Cook
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by Channah1(f): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
moneyissweet:
I hate fish.

Why?

It's fresh fish I don't like but smoked and dried fish are ok.
Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by xtremeTall(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
YUMMY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? by BigBizzy(m): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
This type of food during university days saved lives

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} / How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned / See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.