Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed (37324 Views)

Bone Doctor Advise Needed Pls / I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise / Advise needed! - Milk And Malt Or Malt And Tomato Paste for blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by T0BY(m): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2022
When you where digging deep without contraceptive, you didn't report herein. See the result of fornication.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by dontrulee: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2022
Family will always be family.
Yes, her parents will be angry with her for a while but later they'll amend and love her and the child.

She is young and her education will be affected but she can always return to school.
The only issue it that you may leave her in her plight and in the end she becomes a single mother. This is the pathway of most single mother's but it's better than commiting abortion. She may not be lucky and there is a high risk of complications.

Summary: keep the baby, don't abort. You're strong and you'll pull through
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by GloriousGbola: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2022
pocohantas:
You don’t have to keep the baby if you don’t want to. No parent hopes to be in this situation, but if I find myself as the mother of the child- there is no way my 19yrs old undergraduate daughter would keep that baby.

I am sorry, I won’t allow her juvenile mistakes truncate her life.

Hardcore

also, in the meanest way possible - you may not want her to have permanent ties to the father
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by BePrepared: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2022
monikulapo:
Having a child is not a recipe for Gods blessing and aborting a a fetus that’s less than a grain of rice isn’t the end of the world.
Fwiw a lot of decadence in our society is because of people making parents of people who are not ready for babies and parents having kids they cannot absolutely provide for.

Nollywood and poor education has also conditioned the average Nigerian to think abortion is a death sentence or recipe for further complications. Nope it’s not.

If you cannot afford a child abort the foetus early and be at peace with yourself. The girl still has her whole life ahead of her, you also.
Only keep the baby If God speaks to you like that, you can afford the child and provide for the girl(further her education) and ultimately marry her. Else you’re in for an expensive life lesson you don’t need to pass through.

Also consider your partner going on Birth Control. Last I heard its free / cheap in most government clinics and you can do the do for months on end without being guilt tripped by strangers.

Demonic advice

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by ezeifeanyikings: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
ezeifeanyikings:
If u don't think u can handle it,abort it...it's still early and pills re safe...don't mind all dis pple telling u to keep d baby knowing fully well dat it can ruin d gurls life... D best tin u can do for dat gurl is to safeguard her future...don't start wat u can't finish...there are two drugs ,browse about it ...give her d first one to stop d pregnancy from forming.d second one will make her to see her period again..dat one should b taken one week after d first one has been taken...most of dis pple here av removed babies before....since u knw she ll b disowned,save her d stress...shez still very young....make una feel free to insult meoo...idk
as for hw to get d drug,enter any big drug market..talk with those boys standing around they ll get it for u and add small profit to it...chikena
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Dscop: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2022
Dumb.asss, which advice do you need exactly? Did you ask for any advice before having sex with an 19yr old girl? Rubbish, why did you have to use a newly registered account to post this nonsense? So you don't want anyone to look into your history. Hopefully the girls dad has a gun. If you haven't written your will, this be a good time to start.

So you're hoping for someone to encourage you to abort, because if you don't plan to why post you got some pregnant? If she's 19 now that means you've been havesex with her while she was 17, you belong in jail. Hopefully the girl's dad can destroy your life completely.

You're a PEDOPHILE.

2 Likes

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by baralatie(m): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2022
Less I forget we need to anlyse the type of job you will be engage in while mommy in tow is getting ready
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Ayho: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2022
Press the rewind button and thank me later.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by ufotunang: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2022
Gkay1:
Wen u dey f****k her, u nor come for advice, now wahala don dey ground, u dey find us.
..abi... wahala has come to him now...we are now his adviser
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by BuhariCarryGo: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
. I decided not to use my main account
take the girl together with you to her parent. sit together with the father, the mother, the girl and you. Then break the Egg. tell them that you will die for their daughter and both of you decided to keep the child. I will tell you all that hardness you are thinking will become easy that day. the parent will concluded that you are not one of the Bad boys and they will seek you to tell them how to solve the problem in secret with out anyone knowing. from there you know how to proceed.
If this one is difficult for you go inform your parent and send them to the girls parent and break the Egg there this also may result in good faith.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by girlygirlyMain: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2022
BECOME MORE RESPONSIBLE
TAKE CARE OF MOTHER AND CHILD
GET A WELL PAYING JOB AND/OR BUSINESS

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST,

STOP FORNICATION!!!!!

Shalom
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by koyyess: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
I won't try to sugarcoat it. I'm 25 years old, she's 19. Still in university because of the endless ASUU strike.

I've been having unprotected sex with this particular girl for a long while now. We've been dating for close to two years. I met her a Virgin too.

Though it's not what I ever planned for myself, I won't really mind having a child at my age. People will so much insult me, including my family but I'm sure my family will take care of the child.

The issue is the girl. Her family (Deeper Life) are wahala, big wahala. Educated people that behaves as if they never went to school. She's still very young and about to start schooling. I'm sure her dad will disown her

I told her we have two choices, keep the baby or remove it. I am confused

We're really considering ending the pregnancy. Should we keep the baby?

P.S: I know nairaland. I've been here for years, insult are welcomed. I never imaginned I'll ever open a thread like this.

At 25 years of age, no common sense. Later, you will be bashing feminists whenever they try to tell you how stup1d and confused you negroes are.

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by tradepunter: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2022
congrats man... this situation should help you step up to responsibilities...

don't abort the baby, be patient with her and take care of her.

Her parents will come down with hell and fury but don't lose focus because it's all part of the dynamics associated with an unexpected pregnancy in a family.

its happened, it can not be changed now.... just step up to the challenge
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Ok12345(f): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2022
We4all:

I highly doubt you’re a married woman. You speak without emotions and see abortion as a normal thing.

No sensible, responsible and selfless married woman would ever feel the need to abort a pregnancy; unless she was medically advised to . But you did this twice and you’re very proud to say it. Shame on you!

You and your hubby are the most selfish beings. You both want to enjoy unprotected sex but are callous enough to discard the consequences of that reckless act. The blood of those two fetus will hunt both of you till the end of time.

To think that you feel that your two living kids have more rights to live than the aborted ones is just unacceptable. Bookmark this page and in future, come and quote me.

It will not haunt anything.

If she had those babies and come here begging for food,una go shame her and her husband
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by itslinkin4005(m): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
I won't try to sugarcoat it. I'm 25 years old, she's 19. Still in university because of the endless ASUU strike.

I've been having unprotected sex with this particular girl for a long while now. We've been dating for close to two years. I practise the "withdrawal" and "safe" days method. I met her a Virgin too.

Just realised she's pregnant. She started showing a lot of symptoms. Darkened areolas, nausea, breast heaviness, headache, back pain e.t.c.

I asked her to get do a pregnancy strip test and it came positive. Two red lines.

Though it's not what I ever planned for myself, I won't really mind having a child at my age. People will so much insult me, including my family but I'm sure my family will take care of the child.

The issue is the girl. Her family (Deeper Life) are wahala, big wahala. Educated people that behaves as if they never went to school. Now, we detected very early, her first period is supposed to start tomorrow (which I'm sure she'll miss). She's still very young and about to start schooling. I'm sure her dad will disown her (he once sent her away from his home over a slight misunderstanding, refused to let her back in until it was shown she was innocent).

I told her we have two choices, keep the baby or remove it. I am confused too, but I didn't show it. Pls what do you think?

We're really considering ending the pregnancy. Since it's very early, I'm considered getting m...p......r..l. I need medical advice pls. Above all, I don't want to endanger the girl's life.
I've read about abortion pills. I don't know how to get them or their price. Or should we keep the baby? Her dad will surely disown her, might later accept her, but it will definitely end her Education. What do you think? Should we get the drugs pls. Or consider another option? Should we keep the baby?

P.S: I know nairaland. I've been here for years, insult are welcomed. I never imaginned I'll ever open a thread like this.

P.S: If you're using withdrawal method and it works, it WILL STILL EVENTUALLY FAIL YOU. I used it for a really long time, now I'm here.
Honestly if am to advice you ..never abort the babe . Telling you from a personal experience am regretting now. The pressure and other troubles will arise but neva abort the baby bcus e get why....
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by janda1: 11:48am On Jun 09, 2022
New222:
. I'm afraid of her parents, FOR HER. They'll most likely disown her. And stop her education. Other than that, there's nothing. Worse case, my family take full responsibilites for the child. The girl, I'm not too sure about

Brother forget about that

Man up and take up your responsibility

Your have a parents and you are 25yrs
Age is not on your side and I'm very sure
Your parents is 60 upward and its time for them to see there grandchildren

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by expert1(m): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2022
Zonefree:
Congratulations Baba ibeji!

When you were having marathon unprotected sex with her, what were you expecting? Plasma TV?
grin
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Mutaultope(m): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2022
can we now blame parents who take their kids for family planning?
see our holy deeper life virgin is now pregnant
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by NoToPile: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2022
dotun4luv:

You are stupid dude for passing that insult to her parents. She is actually a disgrace to her parents. Cos her parents wanted a decent life for her now made them educated illiterate right? Well, you will soon be in the shoe and someone else might be fortunate to impregnate your beautiful daughter at 19 and you will congratulate her with open hands. Moreso, the western world caused us a lot. You are celebrating someone's virginity at 17 cos you met her as a virgin! Well, I also show sympathy for your lovely parent cos you are adding an additional burden on them. Mark you, you will have to carry the cross... Abeg, no do abortion ooo. Just let the innocent baby be and come when it's time. Don't forget to buy condom next. It's just 150 I think.

The guy is actually very stupid for insulting the girls parents, I don't blame him I blame the girl that didn't listen. Mtcheww.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by baralatie(m): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2022
Mutaultope:
can we now blame parents who take their kids for family planning?

see our holy deeper life virgin is now pregnant
And Congratulations are in order
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by lordchiz(m): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So deeper life girls which "Holiness and righteousness" are their second names follow Vanessa the worldly loose girl to gobble dick, direct it into their p*ssy when it it goes out during sex to the point of getting pregnantshocked

Op did she moan when you pumped like Vanessa does or was she talking in tongues sharabarakantarabara?

Anyways, it's not bad, children is of the Lord, if she will agree to keep the pregnancy, let her keep it, but if the pregnancy will bring problems,she can terminate it. Na wetting ASUU been want be this.

Spoilt lady but I like you being plain
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by naija4life247: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2022
New222:

P.S: If you're using withdrawal method and it works, it WILL STILL EVENTUALLY FAIL YOU. I used it for a really long time, now I'm here.

I have been married for 11 years now. I have just two kids which are planned. I have been using withdrawal method for over between 30 and 33 years. No failure recorded till date, even my wife never used contraceptives for the 11 years we have been married. She doesn't even know the date of her mensuration, she does not care, because she knows I am in charge. Come and get one knock for your head. for failing, if you cannot control ejaculation, how can you control eranculation?
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by mayowascholar(m): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2022
monikulapo:
Having a child is not a recipe for Gods blessing and aborting a a fetus that’s less than a grain of rice isn’t the end of the world.
Fwiw a lot of decadence in our society is because of people making parents of people who are not ready for babies and parents having kids they cannot absolutely provide for.

Nollywood and poor education has also conditioned the average Nigerian to think abortion is a death sentence or recipe for further complications. Nope it’s not.

If you cannot afford a child abort the foetus early and be at peace with yourself. The girl still has her whole life ahead of her, you also.
Only keep the baby If God speaks to you like that, you can afford the child and provide for the girl(further her education) and ultimately marry her. Else you’re in for an expensive life lesson you don’t need to pass through.

Also consider your partner going on Birth Control. Last I heard its free / cheap in most government clinics and you can do the do for months on end without being guilt tripped by strangers.Follow this wise counsel and rest undecided
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by baralatie(m): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2022
NoToPile:

The guy is actually very stupid for insulting the girls parents, I don't blame him I blame the girl that didn't listen. Mtcheww.
And now we move on to having the girl and the man become mommy and daddy
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by Offpoint1: 11:51am On Jun 09, 2022
New222:

I've been having unprotected sex with this particular girl for a long while now. We've been dating for close to two years. I practise the "withdrawal" and "safe" days method. I met her a Virgin too.

Just realised she's pregnant. She started showing a lot of symptoms. Darkened areolas, nausea, breast heaviness, headache, back pain e.t.c.

I asked her to get do a pregnancy strip test and it came positive. Two red lines.

The issue is the girl. Her family (Deeper Life) are wahala, big wahala. Educated people that behaves as if they never went to school. Now, we detected very early, her first period is supposed to start tomorrow (which I'm sure she'll miss). She's still very young and about to start schooling. I'm sure her dad will disown her (he once sent her away from his home over a slight misunderstanding, refused to let her back in until it was shown she was innocent).

I told her we have two choices, keep the baby or remove it. I am confused too, but I didn't show it. Pls what do you think?

We're really considering ending the pregnancy. Since it's very early, I'm considered getting m...p......r..l. I need medical advice pls. Above all, I don't want to endanger the girl's life.
I've read about abortion pills. I don't know how to get them or their price. Or should we keep the baby? Her dad will surely disown her, might later accept her, but it will definitely end her Education. What do you think? Should we get the drugs pls. Or consider another option? Should we keep the baby?

Shits happens, keep ya baby and face any parental hells...... all parental hell will only last max of a year.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by pocohantas(f): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Hardcore

also, in the meanest way possible - you may not want her to have permanent ties to the father

Yea, I understand everyone trying to sound politically correct and modest. The guy is already disrespecting her parents, it says a lot on what she would have to deal with as his babymama.

1 Like

Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by harmony75: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Congratulations! Do not abort the baby you will both look back and thank God you did not. Stand by her to have that baby your family and hers will join hands to care for the baby while she pursue her education her education cannot suffer if you support her and she's determined. You both will be bashed but it has already happened no deceiving of yourselves please don't abort some are in their 60s today no child because of the abortion they did when they were young.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by baralatie(m): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2022
pocohantas:

Yea, I understand everyone trying to sound politically correct and modest. The guy is already disrespecting her parents, it says a lot on what she would have to deal with as his babymama.
How is it different from those who are married
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by pfadom: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2022
Got her pregnant of you impregnated a lady?

The former sounded accidental, but it was really well organised. You should be ready to accept responsibility if you could .
1) carefully organise a room,
2) tactically invite the lady in a ventilated or air-conditioned room,
3) find something light to eat or drink,
4) you both unclad yourselves, or you probably facilitated carefully unclading the Eve's daughter in a dramatic manner, and
5) finally penetrated with many repeated thrusts until the powerful release. Who knows how many rounds you went.

It should not be our responsibilities to advise you now.

Good luck, Mr Fireman.
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by bigjackass: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2022
When they tell you ídiots to use condoms you will refuse saying you won't enjoy it. You see now undecided
Re: Just Got Someone Pregnant... Advise Needed by cedricksly: 11:54am On Jun 09, 2022
Keep the baby, yes her family would flare up etc, they will eventually come around.. If you abort this baby, a day might come where either one of you or both of you would remember that move and regret it for the rest of your life.. Mark Today's date.

About her education ending, that is not true, yes the first two years of her life might seem impossible, but she can still go to school if she want to and willing to...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Chinese Nationals Ihedioha Hired Abscond From Project Sites In Imo / Grinding Machine Removes Student’s Testicles In Bauchi / I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.