Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup (39396 Views)

Reno Omokri Defends Arabic On Naira Note On His Social Media Page / Yari: Memo To Kadaria Ahmed By Charles Ogbu / Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obiano’s Memo To Anambra Workers : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by casualobserver: 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
mdshell:
The records as a governor are there BUT you chose to argue blindly. I wish you all the best. Go and vote your corrupt and moneybags politicians next year. More sufferings for the entire country when they are done raping this country. Goodnight

Let us know, I am not the only one on Nairaland. I will never vote Obi but you can convert someone else. List his achievements if you have any to list! You have none!!! It’s all noise. Abuse you can abuse, list his achievements in 8 yrs as governor, you make excuses and disappear. All of you do it, it’s not just you. List his achievements, none of you can!!!!

Let me remind you that anyone can go to ordinary Wikipedia and gather stats, it doesn’t make you a good manager or a wealth creator. All it means you have a good memory and a gullible audience!!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by naijapikin2(m): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
After all these inec will still release whatever result they want to release, then how far
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Elliotwaveforec: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I'm quoting someone;

You keep telling me to vote Peter Obi for the future of my kids, please those who voted him as Anambra Governor, how well are they and their kids today grin

You all obi supporters should continue verbal attack, let's see if that will make him get more than 3m votes tongue
They're not wise at all; they keep insulting those that should vote for their candidate. Do they think only their votes can make him president?

3 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by mdshell(m): 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
1: You haven't mentioned the insult from my comments yet but you keep shouting up and down.

2: You have decided to vote your CORRUPT POLITICIANS.

What else do you want? Go ahead! It's your right to vote. Period!

casualobserver:

This is what happens to all Obi supporters, when you get down to the issues, Defend his record of this man they are selling, they run away! I put it to you, that the reason you are insulting people up and down is because you have nothing you can sell. You don’t need a microscope to see that behind all the hype there is nothing but hot air, sweet mouth, ethnic jingoism sand an ignorant gullible youth. The same endsars youth that ironically still cannot explain Peter Obi’s role in the notorious sars killings in Anambra. Probably the most notorious Of all the SARS killings, happened under him the commander of that unit became CDO to Obiano. These are the issues!!!!

Stop insulting people, market your guy peacefully. We are not bothered about Obi, Obi is good for us. But don’t push it because we have his number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by realestate99: 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
mdshell:
The records as a governor are there BUT you chose to argue blindly. I wish you all the best. Go and vote your corrupt and moneybags politicians next year. More sufferings for the entire country when they are done raping this country. Goodnight

Almost all Obi supporters sing this song, after obi left Anambra , did he turn it to Dubai? Was Anambra different from an average Nigerian state, didn't doctors strike for a whole year? ......please stop threatening Nigerians with hardship if they fail to vote Obi. Obi couldn't deliver his state from Hardship, how come a whole country.

The earlier you know all politicians here are the same the better for you. Don't let anyone deceive you that his son has only one trouser or his daughter has been using same wig for 4 years.

3 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by olatuns2017: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
ujoatu:
HOW PETER OBI CAN WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION;
MY MEMO TO HIS SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORTERS.

I have been inaundated by friends why I’m not in support of the Labour Party candidate. I’m yet to support any other candidate as well, still watching the terrain. For now, I offer to help their MINISTRY sharing this idea drawn from my practical experience in politics including contesting election, holding government offices, my work as a PR practitioner and journalist and affinity with politicians over the years.

I have observed the current frenzy by mostly young Nigerians to have Mr. Obi become the our next president which is fine and within their democratic rights but for that dream to see the light of the day, they need to start taking critical steps outside social media to actualize that.

Here are a few steps in my personal consideration and experience can help.
1. Get your PVC. This is of course number one on the must do list. There is no alternative unless you are below the voting age.

2. Move from supporter to party member. Join Labour Party. Yes, become a part member. Go ask for your Ward Chairman, register with the ward, attend their meetings and encourage them. It is the party members that will are usually mobilized to work for the victory of the party, play crucial roles on election day and protect the votes of their candidates. There variety of assignments party members carry out on election day many I can't say here please. It is only when you are identified as a trusted card carrying member of the party that such sensitive duties will be given to you. Why allow those vital and crucial assignments be given to people that can be bought over? Join and assist or supervise them, see to every detail of what transpires on election day. It's the day you wear jeans trouser, with some cash at hand for LOGISTICS AND ENTERTAINMENT, the day you would spend hours without blinking. Get ready.

3. Start physical campaign not just social media campaign. It is good to campaign on Social Media but there are millions of people who are not on Social Media. These are the people that really do the voting, waiting under rain and sun. They are not elites, they are ordinary people you ignore. They are the ones corrupt politicians buy their votes. They are blue collar workers who don’t give a damn about the ENGLISH YOU SPEAK. They see elections as their own Bazaar to get cash and gifts from politicians they won’t see again until the next election season. Seek them, make them your friends. Enlighten them in the language they speak and appreciate. They are the ones you ignore daily on your way to and fro work in your nice car and outfit. They are in your villages mostly, in slums in the city, they are in towns doing menial jobs. Many serve you as mechanics, security, even your domestic staff you maltreat. Start by showing them love now, before bringing up election and your chosen candidste. Come down from your high horse, mingle with them.

4. Be tolerant of other people’s choices and opinion.
People support party and candidates for different reasons. It is their right to do so. To win them, try to be civil, PREACH TO THEM like Jehovah Witnesses. Acknowledge them for their choice and their right to support who they wish then show them the alternative you proffer in love. Be polite.

5. Be wary of the religious and ethnic lines. This shouldn’t be a Christian vs Moslem or Igbo vs Fulani campaign. Don’t put fear in others, they will gangup against your candidate if you do. Mr. Peter Obi is known for his civility, unassuming nature, nationalistic tendencies, don't tar his reputation and undermine him.

6. Campaign on Issues not Innuendos. Use your candidates profile, his service records and personality backed with his program for Nigerians. Simple. You don't make a point by tarring others with mud. Peter Obi is not a Saint he is human and also has his frailties.

7. Step out on election day to vote. From my experience over the years, elites don’t vote on election days. They see it as holidays. While most youths use it for sports and to mingle in the neighborhood.

8. Start where you are. To influence others, start from your neighborhood, colleagues, relatives, friends etc. Start where you are, leave social media a little.

Best of luck in your OBIdience.

Ik Ogbonna is an Owerri based PR consultant and Journalist, he was SA on Social Media and later ICT to the Imo State Governor (2014-2017)
Lalasticlala fp pl

Make una they deceive una self on social media

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by ygowon: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
plaindealer:
I'm 100% Pro Tinubu and I'm voting for Tinubu, but you offered a very san and rational advice, sadly, his followers won't listen to you, they are st in their negative ways, negative ways that are already sabotaging him and the Labor Party as we speak.

Peter Obi movement is waxing stronger as we speak.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Ezmans: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Do you lots smoke Marijuana?

Please be real with yourself!

It’s impossible and not feasible!

God cannot even do such miracles with reality on ground.

Obi can NEVER be the president of Nigeria come 2023.

If Atiku and Tinubu dies today, Obi still will never be the president. One thing is 100% guaranteed, either of PDP or APC flag-bearers will become president.

Y’all stop this Tom-Jerry analysis.

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by aariwa(m): 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I didn't really know that this level of delusion could exist among a great number of so called educated people. Obi can never ever win a presidential election in labour party. Go to the north, he is not even known. From middlebelt to up north nobody knows him. How the fuckkkkkk is he going to win. Unfortunately, Nigeria is unofficially a two party country like the USA.
US had been one party state for more than 200 years now. Check your information on google.Data is free.Nigeria was a one party state from 1979 until 2015 when it became 2.So you think if Tinubu and buhari had the same defeatist outlook you and many others have they would have won an incumbent controlling 70% of political structure in 2015? That’s why in Nigeria majority a poor because their mindset tells them because they believe since their parents are poor they too would be poor, but the few that are courageous move against the tide and succeed against all odds while folks like your mindset and generations clap for them forever
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by mdshell(m): 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Vote for your CORRUPT CANDIDATES like you said. You are exercising your right to vote. Case closed.

casualobserver:

Let us know, I am not the only one on Nairaland. I will never vote Obi but you can convert someone else. List his achievements if you have any to list! You have none!!! It’s all noise. Abuse you can abuse, list his achievements in 8 yrs as governor, you make excuses and disappear. All of you do it, it’s not just you. List his achievements, none of you can!!!!

Let me remind you that anyone can go to ordinary Wikipedia and gather stats, it doesn’t make you a good manager or a wealth creator. All it means you have a good memory and a gullible audience!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by SteveDGreat: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
I can tell you that we are doing all that.

See our first meeting in PH today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by casualobserver: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
mdshell:
1: You haven't mentioned the insult from my comments yet but you keep shouting up and down.

Actually I just realized it wasn’t you who called Tinubu supporters Zombies, for that I apologize, sometime you get confused who one is responding to when multiple people quote you.

That said it would be nice for you to list your candidates record in office.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by mdshell(m): 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
On top his more than a million followers and being in government, he still couldn't win to represent his constituency cheesy grin grin grin. You gat strength to listen to him?? Continue!

olatuns2017:

Make una they deceive una self on social media

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by javaguru: 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
SARSCoV2:

If Atiku and Tinubu dies today, Obi still will never be the president. One thing is 100% guaranteed, either of PDP or APC flag-bearers will become president.

u know atiku and tinubu can never be the president too. am 101% sure if that

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by casualobserver: 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
mdshell:

Actually I just realized it wasn’t you who called Tinubu supporters Zombies, for that I apologize, sometime you get confused who one is responding to when multiple people quote you.

That said it would be nice for you to list your candidates record in office. I still maintain a clean man with no track record or a poor track record is worse especially at this stage of our country than a corrupt man who has the capacity and a verifiable track record.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Newton2024: 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
SARSCoV2:

I laugh when people say that Muslim Muslim ticket is not bad. A case study should be Kaduna State, how islamic terrorist are dealing with Southern Kaduna under a Muslim Muslim administration.

For the Yoruba Muslims that think it doesn't bother them cos they are also muslims. I'll need to remind you that it's not only the Christians who are feeling the heat, the security situation in Kaduna has totally degenerated. Hell Rufai has given a free hand to terrorists to operate, kidnap and kill people with reckless abandon.

If Tinubu wins with a Muslim Muslim ticket... Those of you in the south would think twice before you travel to your home state cos bandits will police all the major roads in the south.

Most of you here don't see beyond a day, you don't think things ahead of time... You just do things blindly just for that moment.

I hope you won't regret it.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by mdshell(m): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
My broda/sister, the records are there. I don't have strength for arguments. I am not threatening anyone. I am being factual. You don't expect someone that spent millions of dollars not to recoup his investment back while in office.

realestate99:

Almost all Obi supporters sing this song, after obi left Anambra , did he turn it to Dubai? Was Anambra different from an average Nigerian state, didn't doctors strike for a whole year? ......please stop threatening Nigerians with hardship if they fail to vote Obi. Obi couldn't deliver his state from Hardship, how come a whole country.

The earlier you know all politicians here are the same the better for you. Don't let anyone deceive you that his son has only one trouser or his daughter has been using same wig for 4 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Ibraheemmawa(m): 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
ujoatu:
HOW PETER OBI CAN WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION;
MY MEMO TO HIS SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORTERS.

I have been inaundated by friends why I’m not in support of the Labour Party candidate. I’m yet to support any other candidate as well, still watching the terrain. For now, I offer to help their MINISTRY sharing this idea drawn from my practical experience in politics including contesting election, holding government offices, my work as a PR practitioner and journalist and affinity with politicians over the years.

I have observed the current frenzy by mostly young Nigerians to have Mr. Obi become the our next president which is fine and within their democratic rights but for that dream to see the light of the day, they need to start taking critical steps outside social media to actualize that.

Here are a few steps in my personal consideration and experience can help.
1. Get your PVC. This is of course number one on the must do list. There is no alternative unless you are below the voting age.

2. Move from supporter to party member. Join Labour Party. Yes, become a part member. Go ask for your Ward Chairman, register with the ward, attend their meetings and encourage them. It is the party members that will are usually mobilized to work for the victory of the party, play crucial roles on election day and protect the votes of their candidates. There variety of assignments party members carry out on election day many I can't say here please. It is only when you are identified as a trusted card carrying member of the party that such sensitive duties will be given to you. Why allow those vital and crucial assignments be given to people that can be bought over? Join and assist or supervise them, see to every detail of what transpires on election day. It's the day you wear jeans trouser, with some cash at hand for LOGISTICS AND ENTERTAINMENT, the day you would spend hours without blinking. Get ready.

3. Start physical campaign not just social media campaign. It is good to campaign on Social Media but there are millions of people who are not on Social Media. These are the people that really do the voting, waiting under rain and sun. They are not elites, they are ordinary people you ignore. They are the ones corrupt politicians buy their votes. They are blue collar workers who don’t give a damn about the ENGLISH YOU SPEAK. They see elections as their own Bazaar to get cash and gifts from politicians they won’t see again until the next election season. Seek them, make them your friends. Enlighten them in the language they speak and appreciate. They are the ones you ignore daily on your way to and fro work in your nice car and outfit. They are in your villages mostly, in slums in the city, they are in towns doing menial jobs. Many serve you as mechanics, security, even your domestic staff you maltreat. Start by showing them love now, before bringing up election and your chosen candidste. Come down from your high horse, mingle with them.

4. Be tolerant of other people’s choices and opinion.
People support party and candidates for different reasons. It is their right to do so. To win them, try to be civil, PREACH TO THEM like Jehovah Witnesses. Acknowledge them for their choice and their right to support who they wish then show them the alternative you proffer in love. Be polite.

5. Be wary of the religious and ethnic lines. This shouldn’t be a Christian vs Moslem or Igbo vs Fulani campaign. Don’t put fear in others, they will gangup against your candidate if you do. Mr. Peter Obi is known for his civility, unassuming nature, nationalistic tendencies, don't tar his reputation and undermine him.

6. Campaign on Issues not Innuendos. Use your candidates profile, his service records and personality backed with his program for Nigerians. Simple. You don't make a point by tarring others with mud. Peter Obi is not a Saint he is human and also has his frailties.

7. Step out on election day to vote. From my experience over the years, elites don’t vote on election days. They see it as holidays. While most youths use it for sports and to mingle in the neighborhood.

8. Start where you are. To influence others, start from your neighborhood, colleagues, relatives, friends etc. Start where you are, leave social media a little.

Best of luck in your OBIdience.

Ik Ogbonna is an Owerri based PR consultant and Journalist, he was SA on Social Media and later ICT to the Imo State Governor (2014-2017)
Lalasticlala fp pl
Peter can only win on social media stop deceiving yourself Northerners no dey do social media mostly but they get pvc intact.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by realestate99: 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
mdshell:
My broda/sister, the records are there. I don't have strength for arguments. I am not threatening anyone. I am being factual. You don't expect someone that spent millions of dollars not to recoup his investment back while in office.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by maestroferddi: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
candidtalk:

God bless you ojare. The only thing one needs to show Obi's delusional fan is the sad and pathetic reality of Labour Party below.

Zeroes everywhere. Even State House of assembly members Party Labour cannot boast of a single one in the entire Nigeria.

A Party formed in 2002 three years ahead of the PDP and almost 15 years before the APC? I know Nigerians are religious and believers in miracles but this one is just a joke. A big and pathetic joke.

All you are displaying here is stultifying ignorance.

Olusegun Mimiko flew the flag of Labour in 2007....

He defeated an incumbent governor as well as the candidate of the popular party in the South West viz AD...

I still maintain that Peter Obi can win if he is hard-working and willing to do the requisite underground work...
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Elliotwaveforec: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
emerged01:
On top one tribalist wey called ACN yoruba party because Ngige dey there.
I wonder o! Can a tribalist like him win a presidential election in Nigeria? Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by ledaman: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
bjdon:

Not at all. The Muslim-Muslim ticket is going to hurrt Tinubu badily. He can kiss the SE/SS and parts of the middle belt and NE goodbye. Further more this election is going to be a FOUR HORSE RACE. Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso will split the Northern Muslim votes, this will give Peter Obi a good chance in states like Kaduna and Taraba and maybe even Gombe. The Northern Christiand and minorites are 100% behind Obi
Stop smoking Indian hemp Obi can never win In Kaduna state never

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by mdshell(m): 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Now I know who I am dealing with grin grin grin
You are beyond redemption. So go ahead and vote your Tinubu or Atiku. It's your right to vote. Kachifo.

realestate99:

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by maestroferddi: 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
BigBrother9ja:
PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

HE CAN GO AHEAD TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF Igbos AND BIAFRA

YEEBOS ARE NOT READY FOR PRESIDENCY

THEY ARE VERY DISUNITED AND CAN'T EVEN AGREE WITH EACHOTHER

THEY CRY MARGINALIZATION ALL THE TIMES BUT THE TREATMENT THEY DISH TO THEIR FELLOW TRIBAL PEOPLE IS WORSE

THEY GO ABOUT CREATING ENEMIES FOR THEMSELVES EVERYWHERE YOU SEE THEM

NOW, THEY WANT TO REAP FROM WHERE THEY DIDN'T SOW.

NONSENSE.

TINUBỤ MAY BE A BASTARD BUT, THE DEVIL YOU KNOW...
You are talking like a robot so it will be pointless wasting saliva on you....
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by realestate99: 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
mdshell:
Now I know who I am dealing with grin grin grin
You are beyond redemption. So go ahead and vote your Tinubu or Atiku. It's your right to vote. Kachifo.

Lol!!! well honestly I really love your output towards the conversation so far, devoid of insult, you are the best Obi fan I have seen in a long while, I wish you and your candidate the best.......I am not a Tinubu or Atiku fan, just one hardcore " pan yorubanist" who has lost hope in all Nigerian politicians and wish an independent Yoruba nation gets fufilled in his life time.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by maestroferddi: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
chrisxxx:
Any Nigerian who believes Obi will be president in 2023 will definitely invest in MMM if MMM were to resurface. That's how gullible that fellow is.
To be Nigeria's president is not by simple majority. Can you win 2/3 of the states? Can you score at least 25% in those states not won? Obi it is not even for sure he will win all South East States. I am sending Tinubu is sponsoring Obi to curtail Atiku votes.
Oga, we refused to champ at your defeatist bit.

Let Peter Obi try and fail...

Keep your cheap negativity to yourself...

If the electoral act had allowed independent candidates, people would have won elections in this country in spite of the so-called major political parties.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
javaguru:
u know atiku and tinubu can never be the president too. am 101% sure if that

Can you gamble it?
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by baretalk: 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Most of his supporters are tribal bigots...we don't want another ethnic fueled leader. I support Tinubu, detrabilized, non religious, time tested performer.

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by mdshell(m): 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lol. What will I gain in insulting people? Even my conscience will flog me. Honestly, I am scared of Nigeria looking at the direction that she is heading to. Hope for better country is 99.9% gone. I became an Obi supporter because of his past while as a governor (I am from Anambra). One thing I like about him is because HE IS STINGY in political sense. Cutting cost of governance, refusing to bring state's money to be shared shared by politicians. They impeached him while fighting for the common man cry cry cry. and other good deeds that are numerous to mention.

Will the North allow disintegration? They won't because they know who gains more from the amalgamation.

realestate99:

Lol!!! well honestly I really love your output towards the conversation so far, devoid of insult, you are the best Obi fan I have seen in a long while, I wish you and your candidate the best.......I am not a Tinubu or Atiku fan, just one hardcore " pan yorubanist" who has lost hope in all Nigerian politicians and wish an independent Yoruba nation gets fufilled in his life time.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by maestroferddi: 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Thanks for this OP. In my opinion, currently...social media sensitization is key. We're not corrupt politicians who can throw dollars around and those collecting it would think such politicians would not recoup it in multiple folds should they win election. OP, I'd tell you why I feel the social media sensitization is much needed right now.

The majority of those in the voting age are youths...educated youths. They spend most of their time on the social media even in offices, workplaces and on their mobile phones.

Social media sensitization saves alot of costs. Labour Party is the party of the masses and masses who have a major voice to lend but with very limited resources. The resources need to be used judiciously. When Barack Obama was contesting,I was rounding off my programme in Buffalo, upstate NY. I couid see the role the social media played in electing the first black man in America as president. E shock dem grin
I remember David Plouffe , the Obama campaign manager. He utilised the power of social media and that's key in this election as well. By the time house to house sensitization would start, Nigerians will see the difference. It will be purely issues-based. We have suffered too long in the hands of these wolves and hyenas in govt and enough of such sufferings. Their national grid is still not up yet, ASUU is still on strike and hundreds of thousands of students are home right now. Banditry keeps increasing . Today, scores were killed in benue. They've failed woefully.

I was tackling someone here a few minutes ago who responded to my post for supporting Obi. I had met with this man personally in the past. We had boarded same flight together. This man never had an orderly, no escorts, no private jets and he was seated at the economy side. I'm talking of 5 years ago and he still does so till now. I trust him...and the only igbo leader I can trust as a yoruba man, sadly undecided

I pitied Umahi when he was seen lamenting on channels TV last night over South Eastern delegates who betrayed the region after collecting 25kusd each and voted a candidate from another region. Obi isn't even liked by his contemporaries in that region cos they know he's not reckless. He cannot give them money unless they work for it and that's the type of people we need, a technocrat per excellence. Sadly, buhari is like him too but he's not a technocrat. He has no idea of democratic governance. They just deceived us by putting him there and used the opportunity of his ignorance to pilfer our common resources. The same man who deceived us is now vying for his position. Who doesn't know he will be worse? If you put buiari by his side, someone who's even older and of a frail health, buhari looks much stronger than tinubu. I won't waste my vote again. I'd satisfy my conscience and work hard for Obi. I'd donate when the time comes and sponsor some of his programmes. We never knew lagos was so rich until ambode came. Lagos declared budget surplus for the first time in decades despite executing those massive projects. Though he was kicked off for doing a good job and serving lagosians, his name won't be forgotten in Lagos.

Someone ignorantly said to me, how do you think labor party without a stricture or an ordinary LG Chair or governor would win presidential election? I just laughed hysterically. He should go and ask Olusegun Mimiko who won governorship under labor party, defeating the ruling pdp and the then opposition in the state from behind . Prior to that time, no single labour party as LG chairman in ondo state. Once the majority is on your side , you don't have problems on winning an election.
Nigerians, there is a huge task ahead. This is the moment we've been waiting for. Join us!

With people like you around, it means there is still hope for Nigeria...

Please keep it up!

Posterity will reward you positively.

Most Nigerians go outside the country and see a working system but will still vote for looters whose overarching intendment is to perpetuate the subjugation of the country.

The God who dwells in heaven but rules over the affairs of men will have mercy on Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Prinxzona10: 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Thanks for this OP. In my opinion, currently...social media sensitization is key. We're not corrupt politicians who can throw dollars around and those collecting it would think such politicians would not recoup it in multiple folds should they win election. OP, I'd tell you why I feel the social media sensitization is much needed right now.

The majority of those in the voting age are youths...educated youths. They spend most of their time on the social media even in offices, workplaces and on their mobile phones.

Social media sensitization saves alot of costs. Labour Party is the party of the masses and masses who have a major voice to lend but with very limited resources. The resources need to be used judiciously. When Barack Obama was contesting,I was rounding off my programme in Buffalo, upstate NY. I couid see the role the social media played in electing the first black man in America as president. E shock dem grin
I remember David Plouffe , the Obama campaign manager. He utilised the power of social media and that's key in this election as well. By the time house to house sensitization would start, Nigerians will see the difference. It will be purely issues-based. We have suffered too long in the hands of these wolves and hyenas in govt and enough of such sufferings. Their national grid is still not up yet, ASUU is still on strike and hundreds of thousands of students are home right now. Banditry keeps increasing . Today, scores were killed in benue. They've failed woefully.

I was tackling someone here a few minutes ago who responded to my post for supporting Obi. I had met with this man personally in the past. We had boarded same flight together. This man never had an orderly, no escorts, no private jets and he was seated at the economy side. I'm talking of 5 years ago and he still does so till now. I trust him...and the only igbo leader I can trust as a yoruba man, sadly undecided

I pitied Umahi when he was seen lamenting on channels TV last night over South Eastern delegates who betrayed the region after collecting 25kusd each and voted a candidate from another region. Obi isn't even liked by his contemporaries in that region cos they know he's not reckless. He cannot give them money unless they work for it and that's the type of people we need, a technocrat per excellence. Sadly, buhari is like him too but he's not a technocrat. He has no idea of democratic governance. They just deceived us by putting him there and used the opportunity of his ignorance to pilfer our common resources. The same man who deceived us is now vying for his position. Who doesn't know he will be worse? If you put buiari by his side, someone who's even older and of a frail health, buhari looks much stronger than tinubu. I won't waste my vote again. I'd satisfy my conscience and work hard for Obi. I'd donate when the time comes and sponsor some of his programmes. We never knew lagos was so rich until ambode came. Lagos declared budget surplus for the first time in decades despite executing those massive projects. Though he was kicked off for doing a good job and serving lagosians, his name won't be forgotten in Lagos.

Someone ignorantly said to me, how do you think labor party without a stricture or an ordinary LG Chair or governor would win presidential election? I just laughed hysterically. He should go and ask Olusegun Mimiko who won governorship under labor party, defeating the ruling pdp and the then opposition in the state from behind . Prior to that time, no single labour party as LG chairman in ondo state. Once the majority is on your side , you don't have problems on winning an election.
Nigerians, there is a huge task ahead. This is the moment we've been waiting for. Join us!

I ain't no fan of any Nigerian politicians buh the only two Nigerian Presidential aspirants with some atom of conscience left in them are Peter Obi and Yemi Osibanjo buh is unfortunate that they drove away Yemi Osibanjo through corruption.
Some of these mentally deranged apes constituting nuisance all over this forum are doing it simple because of Peter Obi's tribe,his religion via tribal and religious sentiments because apart from both,nobody with his or her right senses will compare light to darkness..
They always come up with silly lies example where are his legacies or what was those special things he did when he was the Governor of Anambra state buh every record is on the internet buh they will cunningly and jealously ask such tedious and stupid questions nii,sometimes I think these guys are robots.(example ASUU strike doesn't affect Anambra state university because of what Peter Obi did when he was the Governor or should that one be discarded eeh cyber morons of peanut been exchanged with their brains)
They said Igbo people are supporting Peter Obi because he's an Igbo man buh I want to ask them now,how many Igbo people supports Orji Uzor Kalu,Rochas Okorocha,Ike Ekweremmadu,Anyim Pius Anyim and even Dave Umahi? An average Igbo man don't do follow follow simple because they all are as wicked,corrupt as a Nigerian political corrupt crooks.(mind you,Peter Obi ain't a saint either buh he tow above 95% of them with a wide margin when it comes to integrity,accountability and competency)
Igbos supported Musa Yar'adua,a Fulani man because he was a very good man and the best Nigerian president that never lasted buh the same Igbos rejected Buhari another Fulani man because he's incompetent,tribal bigots,religious fanatics and a terrorist enabler..
The same Igbos were clamouring for Osibanjo as well because he will make a very good president buh corruption crept in and took Yemi Osibanjo out of the way and you see some so called youths,praising and worshipping the same man that prefer 50 million youths to be recruited in the army and be feeding them agbado,corn and cassava and another one that promised to sell the public assets to the family,friends and cronies...damn!!!!...
Peter Obi is a sensible and reasonable Nigerian projects and when you see somebody talking down on his ambition,just know that the person's little brain have been exchanged with 30k naira per month,a tribal bigot or
a religious fanatics..
Finally,everybody knows what and right thing to do buh they will always prefer evil over good,darkness over light simple because the good and the light is not coming from the place or the direction they expected...
At the end of the day,whether good or bad,it will certainly affect everyone and remember that none of these people knows of your existence buh the decision you make,will determine your future,the future of your kids and the future of Nigeria and no lover of Nigeria will ever wish her evil by choosing death over life,oppressors over liberators....
I rest my case here..Gracias...
NB:Bro,you've stayed in abroad to know what's obtainable in government and politics hence the reason you made the right choice buh I doubt that none of these myopic simpletons have been to abroad before because none of them would be behaving so condescending and foolishly after seeing the light and the ways things are done abroad...Do your part and let posterity speak to your favor....I honestly commend you,kudos to you and may God favor you....
Please Nigerian youths should go and think about this particular statement now..Anything that interest youths always becomes a problem to Nigeria politicians and have you ask yourself why? Why Nigerian politicians always come together to subdue or fight against youths interest in the country eg the Endsars protest?..If you're a youth and you have your brain intact,start making use of it because these old men,these evil wicked corrupt men,doesn't rate or value you and the earlier you realise that,the better for you,your kids and your future...Peter Obi ain't no saint buh watch how many of these selfish politicians and the wicked elites will begin to fight Peter Obi and his legacies of which they'd started already by using some of you without even knowing.....they have to divide the youths using tribal and religious line,so that their hold on Nigeria will continue buh I think many things would happen even before election because I see something terribly great in the favor of the youths coming,so that youths would be free and their Stockholm syndrome would be eradicated with its anti-medicinal.
NB: Also that I ain't base there in Nigeria before some irritating and disgusting apes will start raining curses on themselves thinking that I will be a pertaker of the evil,selfish,jealous and wicked decisions they are about to make just to spit some people niii....Gracias once again.

3 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Babastrong(m): 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
If PETER OBI Or any of his supporters here can credit this account with "10K" latest monday(13/06/2023) @10am. I promise with my faith and all i have to vote your Peter Obi.
BANK ACCT: 0004793441.
ACCT NAME: ADEGBOYE R.O
BANK NAME:JAIZ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Melaye Caught On Tape Revealing How He Framed Suspects In His Assassination - SR / Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI / Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.