Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? (32228 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids / Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
hope i am safe? i do not mean or have any bad intention.
Beremx:
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Chidi2022: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
Miskasham:
if by this time tomorrow you don't deactivate your moniker and leave this forum, make I know why
As in leave nairaland for you? congratulations oh.. its your only life achievement... clone the account, after cloning it.. take it to the bank, cashout with it.. so that hunger will not kill you...Eejjiot.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by tiswell(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
pozehnani:

Nope I won't leave her out cos I'm using her as a case study here for you to judge the general issue and Know why it's like that.

It's a lie. Men have side chick because it's in their nature to cheat and not because their spouse didn't give them a treat. Don't try to justify that act.

and it's in the nature of women to be faithful,huh
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Chidi2022: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ignore that little boy aiit..he's a victim of bad parenting..just in case he misbehaves or try to create a post about you then pls tag me..
Aiit?
ok dear.... Thanks...i will tag you.
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Streetmovement(m): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I been know say you go treat this mattais grin
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Whiteshield:

Which home? My friend go and sit down.
Last year, you were insulting me, I was just looking at you. You don't know that Karma will mess you up so soon.
Your family has become an object of public entertainment and you have become a public nuisance.
When you uploaded those pictures yesterday, I knew you were irredeemably stupid. What came over you?

You lack sense and shame.

This is totally uncalled for. Uploading pictures of one's family is never the equivalence of stupidity.
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Beremx(f): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
DenreleDave:
hope i am safe? i do not mean or have any bad intention.
the person whom you’re referring to meant no harm by posting the pictures of her family without her husband. I don’t post my husband’s picture or talk about him on Facebook except on his birthdays which fortunately today is his birthday. You have taken the matter out of context and made it seem bad. It is possible she’s no longer with her husband hence the reason she doesn’t talk about him. That also doesn’t make her posts a bad one. No be everybody like to talk about their marriage issues

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by samuel051: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Midas01:
Looks like you can't be reasoned with.

When and where did womeneet and have the discussion to start showing less love to their husbands? Tell us since you know women affairs so much.

Y'all cheat with reckless abandon with everything that crawls and still have the nerve to demand love and respect from your wives.

Tell your side chicks to be posting you na since your wives won't.
I am married, what op said is the truth, my wife only recognize my presence when she knows I have money to throw around in the house, mind you she works too but I provide everything for her and the baby, I don't do side chick because it's an expenses and would eventually cause issues later. Are you saying I don't have right to be loved or I'm just there to meet their material and financial needs, mind you the days I'm home, I go to the market, do laundry and basically almost everything at home because I know its not easy coping with the baby and work from 8am to 6pm.. what have you got to say about this because it's beginning to give me the ideals of seeking comfort where I will be appreciated.

Nb: when she comes, she just bath baby, eat, press phone and doze off till the next day.. I have complained and just accepted my fate and just do the financial needs, go out to meet friends and just come home to sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Chidi2022:
ok dear.... Thanks...i will tag you.
Good...he either clones or lay false accusations..as soon as be does that..just in case I am not online..
Tag the mods aiit..
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
i understand u. lets talk abt general marriage issue... But u no i didnt mention her, it was people who wanted trouble that mentioned her. if not she wouldnt have known abt this at all
Beremx:
the person whom you’re referring to meant no harm by posting the pictures of her family without her husband. I don’t post my husband’s picture or talk about him on Facebook except on his birthdays which fortunately today is his birthday. You have taken the matter out of context and made it seem bad. It is possible she’s no longer with her husband hence the reason she doesn’t talk about him. That also doesn’t make her posts a bad one. No be everybody like to talk about their marriage issues
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
samuel051:
I am married, what op said is the truth, my wife only recognize my presence when she knows I have money to throw around in the house, mind you she works too but I provide everything for her and the baby, I don't do side chick because it's an expenses and would eventually cause issues later. Are you saying I don't have right to be loved or I'm just there to meet their material and financial needs, mind you the days I'm home, I go to the market, do laundry and basically almost everything at home because I know its not easy coping with the baby and work from 8am to 6pm.. what have you got to say about this because it's beginning to give me the ideals of seeking comfort where I will be appreciated.

Nb: when she comes, she just bath baby, eat, press phone and doze off till the next day.. I have complained and just accepted my fate and just do the financial needs, go out to meet friends and just come home to sleep.

cc: beremx pocohantas

my oga driver told me recently that his kids doesnt even ask if he is fine and doing well like they use to do b4. Now, all they ask daddy send money... My oga dey use this man like say tmao no dey and back home, pikin no care. all dey want his money
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Sirqt5(m): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
DenreleDave:

really, i doubt it
check her diaries . many folks on Nairaland hv sent money to her b4
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
wow, i never knew she has a diary. lemme go check
Sirqt5:
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by samuel051: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
DenreleDave:

my oga driver told me recently that his kids doesnt even ask if he is fine and doing well like they use to do b4. Now, all they ask daddy send money... My oga dey use this man like say tmao no dey and back home, pikin no care. all dey want his money
if I start talk ern this thread go reach page 100,they don't know how painful it is when you get ignored in your own house, only words they will speak to you sometimes is about one thing that they need to buy or money to go somewhere. Even Sundays you are supposed to spend together, it either going to visit mom, sister or saloon.
You just tolerate so neighbors won't start listening to arguments at night.. men are really suffering and I don't blame those who go the baby mama ways.
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Bahamas95(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
No wife would neglect you if you're playing your role as a father/husband with or without kids.......I don't understand what OP is talking about.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Beremx(f): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
DenreleDave:

my son of 6years was having a discussion with his cousin of the same age, you know children with their blunt talk. My son said he doesn’t like me because I don’t like to buy what he wants. He told his cousin that I always say I don’t have money anytime he asks me for something. My son is the type of person that if you take him out, he would want me to buy everything he points at. If I don’t buy, he will start crying. He said he loves his daddy more because he’s the opposite of me. His cousin told him his mother that is my sister buys everything for him but his father doesn’t. You can see my son loves his dad more because he spends more for him. Na who get money dem dey like pass. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by DenreleDave(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin grin grin
Beremx:
my son of 6years was having a discussion with his cousin of the same age, you know children with their blunt talk. My son said he doesn’t like me because I don’t like to buy what he wants. He told his cousin that I always say I don’t have money anytime he asks me for something. My son is the type of person that if you take him out, he would want me to buy everything he points at. If I don’t buy, he will start crying. He said he loves his daddy more because he’s the opposite of me. His cousin told him his mother that is my sister buys everything for him but his father doesn’t. You can see my son loves his dad more because he spends more for him. Na who get money dem dey like pass. grin grin grin
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Beremx(f): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin
this one happened some hours ago. My brother I just weak grin grin
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by LadySarah: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin

That is why NL is anonymous.It is not everything you come here to talk about and even if you Want to,leave your private details.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by twosquare(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin grin Mama don chop breakfast be dat...
Konjiboii:
I swear, same way my ex got married and only show her wedding pictures ,after then no single post of the man, nothing on valentine day or father's day not even birthday, and this na girl when we love ourselves die and post each other on social media on a norms. I feel she's not happy but wetin consign me. When we had a light conversation not long ago and I asked about her husband she just brush the gist aside.
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by BigBashiru: 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
samuel051:
if I start talk ern this thread go reach page 100,they don't know how painful it is when you get ignored in your own house, only words they will speak to you sometimes is about one thing that they need to buy or money to go somewhere. Even Sundays you are supposed to spend together, it either going to visit mom, sister or saloon.
You just tolerate so neighbors won't start listening to arguments at night.. men are really suffering and I don't blame those who go the baby mama ways.

embrace polygamy in a holy way pleasing to christ.... marry many wives so if one does not give you attention, others will... take care of all the wives and love them. #saynotomonogamy.
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by pocohantas(f): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
DenreleDave:

He should keep sending money. If he is tired, there is always an option to leave the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Mariangeles(f): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Konjiboii:
I swear, same way my ex got married and only show her wedding pictures ,after then no single post of the man, nothing on valentine day or father's day not even birthday, and this na girl when we love ourselves die and post each other on social media on a norms. I feel she's not happy but wetin consign me. When we had a light conversation not long ago and I asked about her husband she just brush the gist aside.

Your mind come sweet, abi? Why you been ask her?
Comot your eyes for your fellow man marriage and leave person wife!
Monitoring spirit!
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Asour: 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
joe54:
grin grin
A lot changes occur in a woman after child birth both physically and mentally.
Women need to be incredibly appreciated for child birth.
The bond between a mother and her child is beyond a man's understanding.

A Man shouldn't be bothered cos Ur woman loves you dearly don't be jealous.

How is it beyond understanding?
I mean...people give birth & leave them(children) to roam about.

Certainly those one lack the bond you speak of.
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by LadySarah: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
sameoldguy:

If you like play with them from now till the end of the year, they’ll still prefer their mother to you cos the society have made them believe that women/mothers love the kids more

Not my kids.It is their father they love more because he has their time and can spend unlike myself .
As long as he's around nobody looks my way.I complain and he accuses me of being jealous.
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Whiteshield: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Skyview01:

This is totally uncalled for. Uploading pictures of one's family is never the equivalence of stupidity.

Ahnie is a big fool. That guy opened a thread, he didn't call her name. She jumped on the thread to appropriate it to herself and she tagged the mods by herself. The mods now pushed it to the front page. grin
A mother should be intelligent and smart. That girl is a just unintelligent, uncouth, unrefined and dumb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Whiteshield: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Sirqt5:

She has deleted it.
Re: Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? by Samcent: 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
One can still be happy without bringing his/her family to social media.

Also, photos have a way of giving out more information than is intended.

Except you have a thick skin for nasty comments, keep your family happiness private.

My one cent!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money / My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan / I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.