Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You (4415 Views)

What Do Women Think When They Do This / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2022
Ladymissile:
I wasn't insulting you, I was stating the fact about you grin grin grin you should celebrate homosexuality and give your leftover miserable life a meaning grin grin grin
Even though you will forever remain depressed and melancholic In this your wretched life grin grin

You are the one hurt and pained here I can sense it immensely grin grin

So in your dead brain you think typing rubbish makes you a hero??! grin grin grin
Know this from me that you are a loser and will forever remain a loser till jesus christ comes grin grin grin
If you dare walk down this path typing crap about homosexuality you will get burnt by fire and not even your ashes will be seen by anyone grin grin grin

You are calling someone mad when you yourself has absolutely gone mad even before you started typing rubbish that has no meaning and cluegrin grin
Homosexuality will continue to torment you and make your life a living hell till you begin to see reason to comprehend that people aren't placed in two boxes and they are people that lie in between the spectrum grin

It's obvious you need help and compassion for the suffering your going through,
Your write-up is overwhelmed with grief,sorrow, agony and anguish because of your insecurities and ordeals you have suffered in the hands of homosexuals grin
You need serious rehabilitation because your brain keeps deteriorating, you need adequate hallucinogen drugs to reposition,realign, And adjust your thinking faculty to reason along rational line because for now you are lost and disoriented grin grin grin

Keep adding volume to your insanity grin grin
You are a mental deficient who has lost touched with reality, you are completely detached from reality
You need to be chained in your hands and legs and bundled in the psychiatric hospital where your kind belongs grin
And your own madness needs bludgeon, cane and medical assistant grin
You need serious bludgeoning to beat a little sanity to your malfunctioning brain grin grin

You are damned and doomed till eternity grin
Homosexuality has long been promoted and has been entrenched in the laws of many african countries and international countries. a many other countries are beginning to accept it and legalize it in their constitution.
sooner or later it will have a very strong taproot and it will be upholded by horses and throngs of people as the day goes by and unfolds
If you see any post about homosexuality you better run as you can and abstain from any discussion concerning it because your crap of an opinion is just a fart in the wind grin

You all are confused and will be put to shame, discredited and disreputed. the white man's technology, religion, culture and home is what you scums wish to crave for, acquire and migrate to yet talk rubbish that has no meaning and base grin

You and your fellow scums are hellbound and they is no escape root for you maggots, you all will be forever trapped ,stucked and burnt in hell till eternity
And you will also face the second death

See insult naso you dey insult you lesbian partner..

Even he goat don't sleep with male goat look at the natural law around you and I see why I said you're cursed

You're an abomination
Even if you were wired wrongly try to leave normal is that hard....

You all will be burnt on stakes like witches mark my words nature has a way of balancing itself
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

If there is anything I have learnt in my 200yrs wink on this earth never to take a woman words serious, you all are deformed and my joystick is the cure...wait till you fall in love with it
you are obviously scrapping at the bottom of the barrel gasping for air grin grin

You are a dumbass slowpoke dipstick grin

Has your hopelessness reached to such embarrasing state grin grin

You now rely on your penis because you know that there is nothing attractive about your anatomy from head to toe grin grin
What a PITIABLE sod grin grin grin

You are nothing but a living vibrator in the eyes of a lesbian

Your dick is a small part of you which she can get from her lesbian partner with a strap-on grin
It's just that lesbians just want to be stimulated with a natural vibrator once in a while grin grin grin

If she has the power to amputate your penis and implant it to her lesbian partner she will so gladly do it so far it can erect and work properly in-between the legs of her lesbian partner grin grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 10:34am On Jun 15, 2022
Antimarraige:
Who cares about your love LoL, this one no just get sense, we are counting scores with your pussy you are talking about love hahahaha stupid people always amaze me
if lesbians will come in contact with men who reason like you they will be much considerate grin grin grin
Some Men are so LUDICROUS with their stupid delusions grin grin
Thinking that lesbians love them because they let the so called men penetrate them, how absurd grin grin cheesy
They fail to understand that sex is not love grin grin grin
I love guys with your kind of reasoning,
Lesbians don't care about their love either it is because of stupid so called men that makes them misapprehend other real men grin grin

You are the one that doesn't have sense here
They are using your dicks as vibrator counting points and you are here fooling around with you stupidity grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 10:56am On Jun 15, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

See insult naso you dey insult you lesbian partner..

Even he goat don't sleep with male goat look at the natural law around you and I see why I said you're cursed

You're an abomination
Even if you were wired wrongly try to leave normal is that hard....

You all will be burnt on stakes like witches mark my words nature has a way of balancing itself
I am not insulting you I am stating the fact here grin grin

You see why I said your damned and doomed forever
You are obviously mentally deformed and densed not to know that homosexuality occur in animals grin grin
See how you are disgracing your entire lineage on this forum with your Stupidity grin grin grin
First go treat yourself of your dementia that's if it can be cured then you will be liberated to make research about homosexuality among animals and emancipate yourself from the shackles of brainslessness, idiotism and ignorance grin grin grin

You are a disgrace even if you are mentally deformed try to hide it, is that difficult.... grin grin

You scums will be sentenced to death by burning believe you me and screenshot this grin
Nature has a way of eradicating scums like you from the surface of this earth grin grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 15, 2022
Ladymissile:
if lesbians will come in contact with men who reason like you they will be much considerate grin grin grin
Some Men are so LUDICROUS with their stupid delusions grin grin
Thinking that lesbians love them because they let the so called men penetrate them, how absurd grin grin cheesy
They fail to understand that sex is not love grin grin grin
I love guys with your kind of reasoning,
Lesbians don't care about their love either it is because of stupid so called men that makes them misapprehend other real men grin grin

You are the one that doesn't have sense here
They are using your dicks as vibrator counting points and you are here fooling around with you stupidity grin grin
fool as they're using my dick as vibrator I'm also using their pussy as Vaseline so nobody lose, get sense we don't need your stupid love anymore, we love ourselves
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Antimarraige:
fool as they're using my dick as vibrator I'm also using their pussy as Vaseline so nobody lose, get sense we don't need your stupid love anymore, we love ourselves
idiotic niccompoop you know they can't love you and will never love you grin grin grin
They don't care what they pussy is to you grin
All they know is that they enjoy the act of penetration with a penis and not you in particular grin
Receive sense they don't need your Idiotic, futile, inconsequential and useless love grin grin
If you men love yourselves why not automatically turn gay grin grin grin

Rubbish!! grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ladymissile:
idiotic niccompoop you know they can't love you and will never love you grin grin grin
They don't care what they pussy is to you grin
All they know is that they enjoy the act of penetration with a penis and not you in particular grin
Receive sense they don't need your Idiotic, futile, inconsequential and useless love grin grin
If you men love yourselves why not automatically turn gay grin grin grin

Rubbish!! grin
slow retard, we are still saying the same thing, we enjoy each other bodies and I love myself and she love herself(or whoever,I don't care), nobody lose and nothing spoil. I don't need her love and I don't need to love any man too, I love myself and that's the greatest love of all, self love!

I'm done exchanging words going back and forth, ciao.

1 Like

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ladymissile:
I am not insulting you I am stating the fact here grin grin

You see why I said your damned and doomed forever
You are obviously mentally deformed and densed not to know that homosexuality occur in animals grin grin
See how you are disgracing your entire lineage on this forum with your Stupidity grin grin grin
First go treat yourself of your dementia that's if it can be cured then you will be liberated to make research about homosexuality among animals and emancipate yourself from the shackles of brainslessness, idiotism and ignorance grin grin grin

You are a disgrace even if you are mentally deformed try to hide it, is that difficult.... grin grin

You scums will be sentenced to death by burning believe you me and screenshot this grin
Nature has a way of eradicating scums like you from the surface of this earth grin grin grin

Mentally deformed fellow lusting after her own gender...

Animal
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ladymissile:
you are obviously scrapping at the bottom of the barrel gasping for air grin grin

You are a dumbass slowpoke dipstick grin

Has your hopelessness reached to such embarrasing state grin grin

You now rely on your penis because you know that there is nothing attractive about your anatomy from head to toe grin grin
What a PITIABLE sod grin grin grin

You are nothing but a living vibrator in the eyes of a lesbian

Your dick is a small part of you which she can get from her lesbian partner with a strap-on grin
It's just that lesbians just want to be stimulated with a natural vibrator once in a while grin grin grin

If she has the power to amputate your penis and implant it to her lesbian partner she will so gladly do it so far it can erect and work properly in-between the legs of her lesbian partner grin grin grin

I pity your parent's I know you're yet to confess to them you're not mentally ok
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
Antimarraige:
slow retard, we are still saying the same thing, we enjoy each other bodies and I love myself and she love herself(or whoever,I don't care), nobody lose and nothing spoil. I don't need her love and I don't need to love any man too, I love myself and that's the greatest love of all, self love!

I'm done exchanging words going back and forth, ciao.
you are Mentally imbalanced grin grin

Comprehension is never your forte grin grin
We are not saying the same thing
To a lesbian you are dead to her, she doesn't enjoy your body grin grin grin

She enjoys the act of penetration with a natural dick while she is been penetrated she fantasizes about her lesbian partner whom she so much desires not you grin grin grin

It is an occurrence realm whereby she feels she is penetrated by her true love which is her lesbian partner through penetration

You Idiotic DULLARD you are not in the picture during the penetration fool grin grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

I pity my parent's I know I am yet to confess to them I am not mentally ok embarassed cry
I am glad that you are acknowledging that you are sick in the brain grin grin grin
That's a good starting point for seeking help in the psychiatric hospital grin grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

I am a Mentally deformed fellow lusting after homosexuals who don't see a future with me and don't care whether I am dead or aliveembarassed...

I accept I am an Animal cry
I am pleased, amidst your IDIOTISM that you are admitting your abnormalities and deficienciesgrin grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ladymissile:
you are Mentally imbalanced grin grin

Comprehension is never your forte grin grin
We are not saying the same thing
To a lesbian you are dead to her, she doesn't enjoy your body grin grin grin

She enjoys the act of penetration with a natural dick while she is been penetrated she fantasizes about her lesbian partner whom she so much desires not you grin grin grin

It is an occurrence realm whereby she feels she is penetrated by her true love which is her lesbian partner through penetration

You Idiotic DULLARD you are not in the picture during the penetration fool grin grin grin

Shut it you deformed entity
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Teeneyo(m): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ladymissile:
know this and have sense a mans anatomy is not attractive in anyway
Most girls both heterosexual and homosexuals are attracted to their penis not them in particular grin grin

You are nothing but a living apparatus to them get that to your empty skull grin grin
If to them i m a livin apparatua
Den to me.they are just cum bucket
I sha cum
Wat eva she tinks of me is fr her diary
M less concerned

1 Like

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Shut it you deformed entity
keep your little dirty pithole filled with maggot you call a mouth Mute, you distorted and disfigured maggotgrin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ladymissile:
keep your little dirty pithole filled with maggot you call a mouth Mute, you distorted and disfigured maggotgrin grin

Deformed human better take the easy way out
And save humanity before we will come do it
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Deformed human better take the easy way out
And save humanity before we will come do it
awry,damaged,disfigured and distorted maggot better take the easy way and vamoose before you will regret the day you were born on this planet earth grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
But what Is with this "Hatred And Gender War" these days ehn. I'm at work, I can't even think straight and I am supposed to be very happy and celebrating at this moment. But look at where we found ourselves..
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by EmiDon11: 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Op na lesbian
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by biggie2020: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ladymissile:
are you scared of quoting me you Weakling grin grin grin grin
I haven't even started with you and you are already buzzing and whooshing from afar to avoid my venomous bite as usual grin grin grin

see as social media priveledge is giving scums like you the chance to type crap, you sound so empty that your only consolation is this faceless forum
If not for less consideration to gatekeeping a maggot like you will not have even found a space to breathe here grin grin

it seem you have been watching too many jungle justice episode to the extent that it has chopped your thinking faculty grin grin grin
And you failed to realize that it doesn't apply to everyone but to the poor masses grin

Can you face all this women you are confronting in reality? grin grin grin

Untraceable??! grin grin grin
You are just a little urchin hiding behind phone keyboard typing trash grin grin
If you get mind drop your phone number here and the rest is history grin

Oh I know for sure that you are a scum, dung, dirt, degenerate, dumbwitted, dunce, dolt, numbskull, slowpoke, castrated,vagina incapacitated,non-binary piece of shit grin

Just try anything with a normal woman and watch how conc acid will ravage your dilapidated skin embecile grin grin grin

If you know say they born you well drop your phone number and your home address now mugu grin grin grin
Weakling!!!

You wan die abi?
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 11:39am On Jul 02, 2022
biggie2020:
Weakling!!!

You wan die abi?
PITIABLE Weakling!!!

You want to kiss the dust by my missiles abi??! cheesy
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by biggie2020: 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ladymissile:
PITIABLE Weakling!!!

You want to kiss the dust by my missiles abi??! cheesy
This female deserve beatings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ DNA Test The Only Way Out Now. / Is There Any Resemblance Between Adesuwa And My Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.