Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You (4416 Views)

What Do Women Think When They Do This / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by stanlink(m): 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ladymissile:
Go and harass lesbian??! grin
You will regret ever being born, nobody go tell you say that one mans meat is another man's poison

By the time they roughhandle you, you will be cautious of your lane and boundary grin
You will scrutinize thoroughly b4 u toast grin grin

Most of them wouldn't mind sending you to hell grin grin

By the way africans have no culture, your culture has been taken away by the white man and burnt to ashes grin
B4 the invasion of the white, africans have been practicing homosexualism you fool grin

Most africans where neantherdals b4 the white inculcated christianity into them and abhorred the killing of twins which was seen as an abnormality in african culture grin
You will forever be ruled by a white man so yes whiteman upholds homosexuality why won't you his slaves practice it as well grin grin

Receive sense grin

Enough please call me next time u and your guyz will be needing deep penetration ok I promise I will not desire ur love either.

1 Like

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
biggie2020:
ladymissile or whatever you call yourself.

When negligible times a woman subdue a careless man it was men that still dominate her.

Yesterday, today and in the future... Men will continue to dominate and subdue all feminists and every other thing visible.

Deal with it. Dimwit
biggie2020 or whatever you call yourself it is obvious that your gluttony has chopped of your brain completely grin grin grin

You keep typing RUBBISH as a result of delusions and hallucinations grin grin grin

You obviously need a good pegging from a bicurious lesbian to reset your disjointed brain grin grin

I don't blame you, I blame those classless rotten bitches you fool around with for petting your stupidity grin grin grin

Comeout of your ignorance and brainslessness and explore the world then you will know not all women are the same grin grin grin

You haven't met toxic, brutal and ferocious women hence you keep spilling trash grin

I hope you cross part with a feminist that will bend you to reason in a rational way by crook or by hook grin trust me you don't want to go down that part. Men have narrated their ordeal with feminist and female chauvinist and some didn't live to tell their story grin grin

Yesterday today and the future even when jesus comes men will forever be dominated and subdued by women get that to your empty skull grin

You are an inexperienced dipstick dunce grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ladymissile:
off point grin grin

You are just a dead brain slug trying to sound logical but In reality you are an empty-headed dumbwitted dunce grin

You are a confused maggot grin

Pity your already ruined life that is about to hit the rock

You are already on your way to perdition just more steps and you will get there grin grin

See this lesbian na life u come so having sex with Ur fellow gender and defending it

How can u open your eyes and kiss a fellow woman without disgust I blame Obama and America I blame the day you all will assinated by a world leader
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
czarr:
Lol.
You are not even making sense, you just want to vent your frustration I understand. Still don't care, like I said enough straight women to wet our dicks, please enjoy yourself with your fellow freaks of nature...just don't let us catch you outside exposing our young ones to such abnormalities. We go use 2 by 2 flog craze commot from your head.

We fit put Cameroon pepper for your clitoris. but don't worry you fit use the pictures of the beating apply for asylum.
grin grin grin you are suffering from Brain paralysis

You are more stupid than I thought you are grin grin grin

It will not make sense to you because your brain is severely mangled and damaged grin grin

Look at how you are everywhere in my post buzzing like a strangled housefly in disttess grin grin

You just type INCOHERENT words that corelates with your schizophrenic mindset and send just because you want to type grin grin grin

You are just a little urchin who hide under phone keyboard to type rubbish cowardgrin grin grin

And I said you can't toast all straight women grin grin
I know how difficult it is for guys to toast straight women or else you want to go for the use and dump ones that are so classless and useless grin grin grin

'Let us'..... it's obvious you are a coward and can't act alone unless you are with your fellow scums

If you get mind come to lekki phase 1 with your fellow scums I will show you assorted lesbians frolicking and kissing each other then you guys should act anyhow in front of them grin grin grin
They will send down all your ashes to your village people grin grin grin

You think say na only you dey craze grin grin grin
Na when you see person wey craze pass you then you go shutup for good grin

For now continue wallowing in your Stupidity and inanity grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

See this lesbian na life u come so having sex with Ur fellow gender and defending it

How can u open your eyes and kiss a fellow woman without disgust I blame Obama and America I blame the day you all will assinated by a world leader
lesbians have the same mindset with straight men grin grin

Lesbians feel disgusted kissing a man it makes them want to puke and vomit grin grin
Lesbians are not wired like straight women that is what it is grin grin

Mens body odour and physicque repel lesbians not to talk of their sweats disgustinggrin grin

One thing you need to understand is that people are not just kept in two boxes they are people that lie in between the spectrum grin grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ladymissile:
lesbians have the same mindset with straight men grin grin

Lesbians feel disgusted kissing a man it makes them want to puke and vomit grin grin
Lesbians are not wired like straight women that is what it is grin grin

Mens body odour and physicque repel lesbians not to talk of their sweats disgustinggrin grin

One thing you need to understand is that people are not just kept in two boxes they are people that lie in between the spectrum grin grin grin

You all are insane , do you what happens to insane people they visit the hospital and not allowed to wonder around

If is true God wired you like that then he made
A mistake instead of accepting God mistake made on you instead seek medical help for solution and stop polluting the earth with your abominable act and priding in your deformity

God won't let me see you all in the act, it would be instant judgement on your souls for trying to corrupt the earth and kill the human race

If I were to be you all I will choose suicide than living such unnatural cursed sexual life ,so if I am to be born again I will be born with the correct sexuality of my gender
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by tnerro1(m): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ladymissile:
you cannot confuse lesbians rather you are confused because you reason with your penis rather than your senses grin grin

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You all are insane , do you what happens to insane people they visit the hospital and not allowed to wonder around

If is true God wired you like that then he made
A mistake instead of accepting God mistake made on you instead seek medical help for solution and stop polluting the earth with your abominable act and priding in your deformity

God won't let me see you all in the act, it would be instant judgement on your souls for trying to corrupt the earth and kill the human race

If I were to be you all I will choose suicide than living such unnatural cursed sexual life ,so if I am to be born again I will be born with the correct sexuality of my gender

you are mentally deformed grin grin grin

You need to be dumped in the psychiatric hospital because your brain keeps depreciating and decreasing to a worst state for no reason at all
Your cheap phone should be confiscated from you and you should be confined in the psychiatric ward where you would never see the light of day or the cloud throughout your life. people like you don't need freedom to walk around on the surface of this earth with your dementiagrin

And don't use Gods name in your stupid write-up before thunder strikes you dead grin

Fake Messenger of misapprehension you need that suicide if you can't understand the fact that people are not wired to tangle with their opposite sex then you should commit suicide or you mind your business because at the end you keep on deluding yourself grin grin

Look at a maggot like you who made you the judge and the executioner grin grin

You need to be burnt alive for heresy cos the bible abhors suicide and a confused and disoriented maggot like you is upholding suicide shows you don't even know anything about christianity grin grin grin

Just pray you don't wakeup one morning and find yourself in a woman's body then let me see how you will love men grin grin grin

Your dementia and IDIOTISM won't let you see the clearer picture hense you keep typing crap cos you are myopic, hypermetropic and sick in the brain grin

There are things that are beyond human and should be left unknown grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Cousin9999: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Lesbians do not have intercourse with men. stfu and find a hobby.
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by czarr(m): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ladymissile:
grin grin grin you are suffering from Brain paralysis

You are more stupid than I thought you are grin grin grin

It will not make sense to you because your brain is severely mangled and damaged grin grin

Look at how you are everywhere in my post buzzing like a strangled housefly in disttess grin grin

You just type INCOHERENT words that corelates with your schizophrenic mindset and send just because you want to type grin grin grin

You are just a little urchin who hide under phone keyboard to type rubbish cowardgrin grin grin

And I said you can't toast all straight women grin grin
I know how difficult it is for guys to toast straight women or else you want to go for the use and dump ones that are so classless and useless grin grin grin

'Let us'..... it's obvious you are a coward and can't act alone unless you are with your fellow scums

If you get mind come to lekki phase 1 with your fellow scums I will show you assorted lesbians frolicking and kissing each other then you guys should act anyhow in front of them grin grin grin
They will send down all your ashes to your village people grin grin grin

You think say na only you dey craze grin grin grin
Na when you see person wey craze pass you then you go shutup for good grin

For now continue wallowing in your Stupidity and inanity grin
I didn't waste time reading this shit.

I done tell you my mind, if I catch you, you have yourself to blame for being a freak, stupid lesbian ho
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cousin9999:
Lesbians do not have intercourse with men. stfu and find a hobby.
idiot lesbians that do have sex with men do it for penetration and are not interested in men so shut the fuckup you are very stupid grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
czarr:

I done tell you my mind, if I catch you, you have yourself to blame for being a freak, stupid lesbian ho
it's obvious you have been taking some hallucinogen drugs grin
you think you can hide behind phone keyboard and type rubbish grin grin
If you get mind come over to lekki phase 1 and meet me one on one grin grin grin
And repeat this your crap in front of me I will burn you alive and send your ashes to your village apes grin grin grin
You are nothing but a Weakling and a coward grin grin grin

You are a dumbwitted Idiotic dung grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
czarr:

just one bottle of conc acid bath will silence you forever grin grin grin

For now keep Wallowing in your Stupidity and IDIOTISM grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ladymissile:
you are mentally deformed grin grin grin

You need to be dumped in the psychiatric hospital because your brain keeps depreciating and decreasing to a worst state for no reason at all
Your cheap phone should be confiscated from you and you should be confined in the psychiatric ward where you would never see the light of day or the cloud throughout your life. people like you don't need freedom to walk around on the surface of this earth with your dementiagrin

And don't use Gods name in your stupid write-up before thunder strikes you dead grin

Fake Messenger of misapprehension you need that suicide if you can't understand the fact that people are not wired to tangle with their opposite sex then you should commit suicide or you mind your business because at the end you keep on deluding yourself grin grin

Look at a maggot like you who made you the judge and the executioner grin grin

You need to be burnt alive for heresy cos the bible abhors suicide and a confused and disoriented maggot like you is upholding suicide shows you don't even know anything about christianity grin grin grin

Just pray you don't wakeup one morning and find yourself in a woman's body then let me see how you will love men grin grin grin

Your dementia and IDIOTISM won't let you see the clearer picture hense you keep typing crap cos you are myopic, hypermetropic and sick in the brain grin

There are things that are beyond human and should be left unknown grin

Reasons why I said you're dementia earlier on your whole writeup was full of laughing emoji
A big point to your insanity

I never brought christinty or Bible into our discussion I am a naturalist I use God because that's what you confused gender use to explain your sexual deformity

Even chickens doesn't mate with their fellow gender not to say a human born with complete female body part now lusting after her own gender madness, if you all were born intersex I could buy such excuse not when you're born complete with no biological gender mistake like that of an intersex

Persecution await you all someday mark my words you confused lot's will be burnt on stakes mark my words.....thesame white fools
that gave you all the boldness will be the first people to burn you all,

If I were to be you all I will rather take sniper and end my mentally deformed life than leave in self deciete and be confusing innocent people into your mental deformity

Soon pedophile would fight for their own right
With the excuse we were wired like that abi na

Have you ever wondered why the white haven't giving pedophile the right to sleep with children despite the fact they cry they were wired as such like your deformed people have said
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by biggie2020: 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
See as internet dey give feminists and lesbians morals to spew garbage.

Can you face all this people you are insulting in reality?

Or do you think you are untraceable? Think again.

Oh. I remember you are brainless, mannerless, idiotic, foooolish, man jealousy, dick jealousy, man hating, dump,

Just try anything with a normal man in Nigeria and watch how your flesh will burn with fire.

Continue....
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Reasons why I said you're dementia earlier on your whole writeup was full of laughing emoji
A big point to your insanity

I never brought christinty or Bible into our discussion I am a naturalist I use God because that's what you confused gender use to explain your sexual deformity

Even chickens doesn't mate with their fellow gender not to say a human born with complete female body part now lusting after her own gender madness, if you all were born intersex I could buy such excuse not when you're born complete with no biological gender mistake like that of an intersex

Persecution await you all someday mark my words you confused lot's will be burnt on stakes mark my words.....thesame white fools
that gave you all the boldness will be the first people to burn you all,

If I were to be you all I will rather take sniper and end my mentally deformed life than leave in self deciete and be confusing innocent people into your mental deformity

Soon pedophile would fight for their own right
With the excuse we were wired like that abi na

Have you ever wondered why the white haven't giving pedophile the right to sleep with children despite the fact they cry they were wired as such like your deformed people have said

you are still typing like a full blown lunatic grin grin grin
I can't help control my laughter with your IDIOTISM that's why I use laughing emojis grin grin grin
It is obvious that you just escaped from yaba left and I will help them trace you, catch you and lock you up in their psychiatric hospital grin grin grin

You never brought christianity and you are a naturalistic??! grin
it is obvious to me that you are disoriented and mentally deranged grin grin grin

Ok you are a muslim even muslims practice homosexuality grin grin grin
You talked about confusion when you are actually discombobulated yourself grin grin grin
I asked you a question and you couldn't answer it grin grin
I said if you woke up one morning and found yourself in a womans body will you love men??! grin grin it is obvious your Deteriorated brain can't find an answer to that grin grin grin

You need that sniper, the acknowledgement of homosexuals not wired to the opposite sex is the beginning of wisdom ;Dwhich obviously your deformed brain can't grab that grin grin
You better drink that sniper now cos your existance is meaningless grin grin

Werey you haven't heard of homosexuality in animals you dolt grin grin grin
You see why I keep emphasizing that you are suffering from Brain paralysis grin grin grin
Go and treat yourself first that's if your dementia can be cured then you can make research on that and emancipate yourself from the shackles of ignorance and brainslessness

The punishment for your kind is death by burning grin grin grin
You should be burnt alive till Evey part of your body turns to ashes including your bones
Believe you me,The same backward unhinged mentality that gave you all maggots the impetus to type crap will turn against you all till you all start burning yourselves to death and that curse won't live you guys until you all are wiped out from the surface of this earth completely till they is nothing left of you scums to pick,remember my words and screenshot this grin

See how inept you are in reasoning how can you compare a pedophile to homosexuality??! grin grin
I like this dialogue it helps me measure the extent of your Stupidity grin grin
I will mend you to reason along rational lines by hook or by crook grin grin
Pedophile abuse little kids that are helpless and vulnerable those children haven't come of age for such sexual act they are still small and some of them are forced in the act grin grin
And you can't compare such with consensual mutual homosexual adults grin grin
Your brain will keep on depreciating and declining to a worst state grin
You are nothing but a bloody degenerate grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 11:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
biggie2020:
See as internet dey give feminists and lesbians morals to spew garbage.

Can you face all this people you are insulting in reality?

Or do you think you are untraceable? Think again.

Oh. I remember you are brainless, mannerless, idiotic, foooolish, man jealousy, dick jealousy, man hating, dump,

Just try anything with a normal man in Nigeria and watch how your flesh will burn with fire.

Continue....
are you scared of quoting me you Weakling grin grin grin grin
I haven't even started with you and you are already buzzing and whooshing from afar to avoid my venomous bite as usual grin grin grin

see as social media priveledge is giving scums like you the chance to type crap, you sound so empty that your only consolation is this faceless forum
If not for less consideration to gatekeeping a maggot like you will not have even found a space to breathe here grin grin

it seem you have been watching too many jungle justice episode to the extent that it has chopped your thinking faculty grin grin grin
And you failed to realize that it doesn't apply to everyone but to the poor masses grin

Can you face all this women you are confronting in reality? grin grin grin

Untraceable??! grin grin grin
You are just a little urchin hiding behind phone keyboard typing trash grin grin
If you get mind drop your phone number here and the rest is history grin

Oh I know for sure that you are a scum, dung, dirt, degenerate, dumbwitted, dunce, dolt, numbskull, slowpoke, castrated,vagina incapacitated,non-binary piece of shit grin

Just try anything with a normal woman and watch how conc acid will ravage your dilapidated skin embecile grin grin grin

If you know say they born you well drop your phone number and your home address now mugu grin grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:47am On Jun 15, 2022
Ladymissile:
you are still typing like a full blown lunatic grin grin grin
I can't help control my laughter with your IDIOTISM that's why I use laughing emojis grin grin grin
It is obvious that you just escaped from yaba left and I will help them trace you, catch you and lock you up in their psychiatric hospital grin grin grin

You never brought christianity and you are a naturalistic??! grin
it is obvious to me that you are disoriented and mentally exhausted grin grin grin

Ok you are a muslim even muslims practice homosexuality grin grin grin
You talked about confusion when you are actually discombobulated yourself grin grin grin
I asked you a question and you couldn't answer it grin grin
I said if you woke up one morning and found yourself in a womans body will you love men??! grin grin it is obvious your Deteriorated brain can't find an answer to that grin grin grin

You need that sniper, the acknowledgement of homosexuals not wired to the opposite sex is the beginning of wisdom ;Dwhich obviously your deformed brain can't grab that grin grin
You better drink that sniper now cos your existance is meaningless grin grin

Werey you haven't heard of homosexuality in animals you dolt grin grin grin
You see why I keep emphasizing that you are suffering from Brain paralysis grin grin grin
Go and treat yourself first that's if your dementia can be cured then you can make research on that and emancipate yourself from the shackles of ignorance and brainslessness

The punishment for your kind is death by burning grin grin grin
You should be burnt alive till Evey part of your body turns to ashes including your bones
The same backward unhinged mentality that gave you all maggots the impetus to type crap will turn against you all till you all start burning yourselves to death and that curse won't live you guys until you all are wiped out from the surface of this earth completely till they is nothing left of you scums to pick grin

See how inept you are in reasoning how can you compare a pedophile to homosexuality??! grin grin
I like this dialogue it helps me measure the extent of your Stupidity grin grin
I will mend you to reason along rational lines by hook or by crook grin grin
Pedophile abuse little kids that are helpless and vulnerable those children haven't come of age for such sexual act they are still small and some of them are forced in the act grin grin
And you can't compare such with consensual mutual homosexual adults grin grin
Your brain will keep on depreciating and and declining to a worst state grin
You are nothing but a bloody degenerate grin

And a homosexual don't force adult too to the point of even sanctioning adult for not complying

If age of consent for kids could be a restrain for pedophilic ban, then threat to human existence and disease should be a restraint for a ban on homosexual don't you think so pot head... angry

I can't wait to catch you on top another woman...I will first send your pictures to your relatives, then I will leave to the hands of the angry Muslim mobs ....

You better do the needful and be reborn as your normal gender and love for the opposite gender instead of living a confused life, save humanity and don't be selfish with your worthless life

Disgusting I don't even know how you mental people do it
And if I find myself on a woman's body I will commit suicide than to commit abomination do thesame and save humanity don't be stringy grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Teeneyo(m): 1:45am On Jun 15, 2022
So

I sha cum

Wetin concern me

All dis ladies feeling important

Na so one lady dey tel me say she dey use me fr sex
Lol
Wu use wu
Self deceit
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 7:20am On Jun 15, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

And a homosexual don't force adult too to the point of even sanctioning adult for not complying

If age of consent for kids could be a restrain for pedophilic ban, then threat to human existence and disease should be a restraint for a ban on homosexual don't you think so pot head... angry

I can't wait to catch you on top another woman...I will first send your pictures to your relatives, then I will leave to the hands of the angry Muslim mobs ....

You better do the needful and be reborn as your normal gender and love for the opposite gender instead of living a confused life, save humanity and don't be selfish with your worthless life

Disgusting I don't even know how you mental people do it
And if I find myself on a woman's body I will commit suicide than to commit abomination do thesame and save humanity don't be stringy grin
homosexuals don't force adults it's a consensual mutual affection between same sex relationship u empty skull grin grin

Idiot, who told you that homosexuals can't conceive and they are threat to human existance??! grin grin grin you are so ingnorant inexperienced and dumbass grin
Go and make research on how homosexuals conceive and emancipate yourself from being a slave to ignorance and brainslessness grin grin

Like I said you have been watching many jungle justice episode to the extent that your brain also received the jungle justice indirectly grin grin grin grin
I have been in the north and many homosexuals are there, muslims lynch people out of 'blasphemy' a muslim can't lynch you because of your sexuality it is never done grin grin
And the people who are lynched came from a poor background grin grin
We have a lot of hausa people in the north that are Christians that blasphem against Mohammed and nothing happens to them grin
You see this type of jungle justice in the hungry poor neighborhood and it's among poor and wretched muslims grin

I can't wait for you to snap me untop of another woman grin grin
you will regret ever being born,just be rest assured that you will never return home alive cos your ashes will be sent down to your village maggots grin grin

You better do what is necessary and free yourself from the slavery of ignorance, INANITY and vacuity grin grin you should accept that people are not wired to love their opposite sex because they were 'BORN THAT WAY' grin grin grin you are disoriented here cos you will keep on witnessing same sex couples copulating and getting married and you will do nothing but die in silence grin and that will be the death of you. grin
you are a vagab0ndical idiot, you better find something doing to free yourself from financial, emotional, psychological and physical poverty and penury. grin
Keep on looking for your lost life, your ruined destiny and your dejected deteriorated future in homosexuals and that will be the death of you grin

See idiot typing 'Worthless life'grin grin
You are a complete mugu, infact your life is useless, hopeless, wasted, pointless, meaningless, futile, ineffectual and vain grin grin
You are walking corpse grin

Nasty, I don't even know what straight women see in men with their bony, hard, rock of ages physique grin
So you expect them to live their lesbian partner and elope with men that have gorilla physique you must be mentally unstable grin grin

Her lesbian aspect is the most pleasurable and fulfilling sexual and romantic experience for them grin
Their lips,The soft skin,the long hair,the soft voice, the beautiful breast,the inviting places that are begging to be explored, the curves,the sweet smell of a womans skin,the nectar between their legs.....I can go on and on let me stop here grin with all this a lesbian can never let go and forsake her lesbian partnergrin grin grin

I love as you said that if you find yourself in a woman's body that you will commit suicide it helps validify my assertion that you are a complete niccompoop,Weakling and a coward grin
People don't have your low to no IQ
You are mentally deranged grin
People like you who commit suicide are not given a befitting burial,they bodies are dumped in the evil forest grin grin
At least you will be helping nature feed hungry vultures as they come and scavange on your rotten carcass grin grin
I pray such fate befall you,so you fasten the suicide mission. grin
i can't wait for that to happen grin
i will love that grin
you will actually go a long way helping the world reduce the amount of fools and stupid individuals like you we have in the world by one grin grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 7:32am On Jun 15, 2022
Teeneyo:
So

I sha cum

Wetin concern me

All dis ladies feeling important

Na so one lady dey tel me say she dey use me fr sex
Lol
Wu use wu
Self deceit
know this and have sense a mans anatomy is not attractive in anyway
Most girls both heterosexual and homosexuals are attracted to their penis not them in particular grin grin

You are nothing but a living apparatus to them get that to your empty skull grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:16am On Jun 15, 2022
Ladymissile:
homosexuals don't force adults it's a consensual mutual affection between same sex relationship u empty skull grin grin

Idiot, who told you that homosexuals can't conceive and they are threat to human existance??! grin grin grin you are so ingnorant inexperienced and dumbass grin
Go and make research on how homosexuals conceive and emancipate yourself from being a slave to ignorance and brainslessness grin grin

Like I said you have been watching many jungle justice episode to the extent that your brain also received the jungle justice indirectly grin grin grin grin
I have been in the north and many homosexuals are there, muslims lynch people out of 'blasphemy' a muslim can't lynch you because of your sexuality it is never done grin grin
And the people who are lynched came from a poor background grin grin
We have a lot of hausa people in the north that are Christians that blasphem against Mohammed and nothing happens to them grin
You see this type of jungle justice in the hungry poor neighborhood and it's among poor and wretched muslims grin

I can't wait for you to snap me untop of another woman grin grin
you will regret ever being born,just be rest assured that you will never return home alive cos your ashes will be sent down to your village maggots grin grin

You better do what is necessary and free yourself from the slavery of ignorance, INANITY and vacuity grin grin you should accept that people are not wired to love their opposite sex because they were 'BORN THAT WAY' grin grin grin you are disoriented here cos you will keep on witnessing same sex couples copulating and getting married and you will do nothing but die in silence grin and that will be the death of you. grin
you are a vagab0ndical idiot, you better find something doing to free yourself from financial, emotional, psychological and physical poverty and penury. grin
Keep on looking for your lost life, your ruined destiny and your dejected deteriorated future in homosexuals and that will be the death of you grin

See idiot typing 'Worthless life'grin grin
You are a complete mugu, infact your life is useless, hopeless, wasted, pointless, meaningless, futile, ineffectual and vain grin grin
You are walking corpse grin

Nasty, I don't even know what straight women see in men with their bony, hard, rock of ages physique grin
So you expect them to live their lesbian partner and elope with men that have gorilla physique you must be mentally unstable grin grin

Her lesbian aspect is the most pleasurable and fulfilling sexual and romantic experience for them grin
Their lips,The soft skin,the long hair,the soft voice, the beautiful breast,the inviting places that are begging to be explored, the curves,the sweet smell of a womans skin,the nectar between their legs.....I can go on and on let me stop here grin with all this a lesbian can never let go and forsake her lesbian partnergrin grin grin

I love as you said that if you find yourself in a woman's body that you will commit suicide it helps validify my assertion that you are a complete niccompoop,Weakling and a coward grin
People don't have your low to no IQ
You are mentally deranged grin
People like you who commit suicide are not given a befitting burial,they bodies are dumped in the evil forest grin grin
At least you will be helping nature feed hungry vultures as they come and scavange on your rotten carcass grin grin
I pray such fate befall you,so you fasten the suicide mission. grin
i can't wait for that to happen grin
i will love that grin
you will actually go a long way helping the world reduce the amount of fools and stupid individuals like you we have in the world by one grin grin grin

Lol see you're the most pained in a reprasial you hurled 1000 insult at me, I never insulted you I only stated the obvious you should save humanity and become celebrated as an hero instead of practicing your mental deformity and priding in it

I solely understand you lots in the act are mentally deranged and need to be pitied and that can be well archived in a psychiatric home where you lots will be reoriented instead of polluting the earth and endangering our existence

Everyone is wired to do abnormality but the governments won't allow it, likewise them allowing gay follows their own wicked agendas for humanity don't you see, you mentally deformed lady ?

You're just part of the agenda which you don't even know , you're cursed it is better if you abstain from sex since you're mentally wrongfully wired than promote your madness to the world

You all are disgrace the white man barbaric culture is what you're promoting

You all will be burnt on stakes someday
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2022
Ladymissile:
know this and have sense a mans anatomy is not attractive in anyway
Most girls both heterosexual and homosexuals are attracted to their penis not them in particular grin grin

You are nothing but a living apparatus to them get that to your empty skull grin grin

Shut your deformed trap up
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by czarr(m): 8:28am On Jun 15, 2022
Ladymissile:
it's obvious you have been taking some hallucinogen drugs grin
you think you can hide behind phone keyboard and type rubbish grin grin
If you get mind come over to lekki phase 1 and meet me one on one grin grin grin
And repeat this your crap in front of me I will burn you alive and send your ashes to your village apes grin grin grin
You are nothing but a Weakling and a coward grin grin grin

You are a dumbwitted Idiotic dung grin grin
Lol...i done tell you sha.
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 8:35am On Jun 15, 2022
czarr:
Lol...i done tell you sha.
grin grin...i don't tell you the fact
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Dmacqh(m): 8:38am On Jun 15, 2022
In my world , I cum and go ( you can cum and go or stay ... your choice ) .... story of my life.
As a guy , all the females I’ve been with know I’m dead to feelings and traps ( relationship) .

Every guy man knows lesbians or bi-girl are rugged fvckers.On how you package and based on cordination , nah sure threeesome .

As long as I’m getting the coochie , I don’t care about your sexual orientation and feelings. Your presence isn’t needed once I cum. Japa.

Nah fvck I want not love . Except the love get money and connection and goodluck.
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 8:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Shut your deformed trap up
shut up your mangled mouth up grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:00am On Jun 15, 2022
Ladymissile:
shut up your mangled mouth up grin

Give me your contact let's have a nice fuckkiing sension that maybe a cure you need
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 9:49am On Jun 15, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Lol see you're the most pained in a reprasial you hurled 1000 insult at me, I never insulted you I only stated the obvious you should save humanity and become celebrated as an hero instead of practicing your mental deformity and priding in it

I solely understand you lots in the act are mentally deranged and need to be pitied and that can be well archived in a psychiatric home where you lots will be reoriented instead of polluting the earth and endangering our existence

Everyone is wired to do abnormality but the governments won't allow it, likewise them allowing gay follows their own wicked agendas for humanity don't you see, you mentally deformed lady ?

You're just part of the agenda which you don't even know , you're cursed it is better if you abstain from sex since you're mentally wrongfully wired than promote your madness to the world

You all are disgrace the white man barbaric culture is what you're promoting

You all will be burnt on stakes someday
I wasn't insulting you, I was stating the fact about you grin grin grin you should celebrate homosexuality and give your leftover miserable life a meaning grin grin grin
Even though you will forever remain depressed and melancholic In this your wretched life grin grin

You are the one hurt and pained here I can sense it immensely grin grin

So in your dead brain you think typing rubbish makes you a hero??! grin grin grin
Know this from me that you are a loser and will forever remain a loser till jesus christ comes grin grin grin
If you dare walk down this path typing crap about homosexuality you will get burnt by fire and not even your ashes will be seen by anyone grin grin grin

You are calling someone mad when you yourself has absolutely gone mad even before you started typing rubbish that has no meaning and cluegrin grin
Homosexuality will continue to torment you and make your life a living hell till you begin to see reason to comprehend that people aren't placed in two boxes and they are people that lie in between the spectrum grin

It's obvious you need help and compassion for the suffering your going through,
Your write-up is overwhelmed with grief,sorrow, agony and anguish because of your insecurities and ordeals you have suffered in the hands of homosexuals grin
You need serious rehabilitation because your brain keeps deteriorating, you need adequate hallucinogen drugs to reposition,realign, And adjust your thinking faculty to reason along rational line because for now you are lost and disoriented grin grin grin

Keep adding volume to your insanity grin grin
You are a mental deficient who has lost touched with reality, you are completely detached from reality
You need to be chained in your hands and legs and bundled in the psychiatric hospital where your kind belongs grin
And your own madness needs bludgeon, cane and medical assistant grin
You need serious bludgeoning to beat a little sanity to your malfunctioning brain grin grin

You are damned and doomed till eternity grin
Homosexuality has long been promoted and has been entrenched in the laws of many african countries and international countries. many other countries are beginning to accept and legalize it in their constitution.
sooner or later it will have a very strong taproot and it will be upholded by hordes and throngs of people as the day goes by and unfolds
If you see any post about homosexuality you better run as you can and abstain from any discussion concerning it because your crap of an opinion is just a fart in the wind and that will kill you grin

You all are confused and will be put to shame, discredited and disreputed. the white man's technology, religion, culture and home is what you scums wish to crave for, acquire and migrate to yet talk rubbish that has no meaning and base grin

You and your fellow scums are hellbound and they is no escape root for you maggots, you all will be forever trapped ,stucked and burnt in hell till eternity very soon
And you will also face the second death one day
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Give me your contact let's have a nice fuckkiing sension that maybe a cure you need
you are so myopic, hypermetropic and sick in the brain to think you can turn a lesbian straight you must be mentally deformed grin grin

No matter how good you are with your joystick on bed you can never be enough to a lesbian cos they is a lot of things you lack that won't satisfy her grin grin

And lesbians who are attracted to dick and not the man in particular are using you as a living vibrator
Lesbians see men as vibrator the only difference is that you are living grin
To them the man is dead but they are using your dick to stimulate their hole grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2022
Ladymissile:
you are so myopic, hypermetropic and sick in the brain to think you can turn a lesbian straight you must be mentally deformed grin grin

No matter how good you are with your joystick on bed you can never be enough to a lesbian cos they is a lot of things you lack that won't satisfy her grin grin

And lesbians who are attracted to dick and not the man in particular are using you as a living vibrator
Lesbians see men as vibrator the only difference is that you are living grin
To them the man is dead but they are using your dick to stimulate their hole grin

If there is anything I have learnt in my 200yrs wink on this earth never to take a woman words serious, you all are deformed and my joystick is the cure...wait till you fall in love with it
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 15, 2022
Who cares about your love LoL, this one no just get sense, we are counting scores with your pussy you are talking about love hahahaha stupid people always amaze me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"She Had Only One Gown In School": Nigerian Lady Who Slept In Leaking Room / Money And Ladies Are The Root To All Evil To Guys, Agree, Disagree? / Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.