Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You (4420 Views)

What Do Women Think When They Do This / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
biggie2020:

I knew feminist are all out for the wrong reason. Which is to hurt men.

But...

Y'all are weaklings. Hahahahahahahaha
nope it is you all that are Weaklings grin grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
Haylel:

"Toxic" "ferocious", well not one "toxic and ferocious" lesbian exist in Nigeria. if she does, she's keepin' a low profile.

In many states in Nigeria, being a lesbian is enough reason to be burnt alive.
you are a Compound fool grin
we have lesbians moving around in nigeria doing their sexual escapades with their fellow lesbiansgrin grin grin

U are fabricating rubbish tell me when you have seen a lesbian Lynched as a result of her sexuality grin grin

U are just so ignorant and myopic

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Haylel: 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ladymissile:
you are a Compound fool grin
we have lesbians moving around in nigeria doing their sexual escapades with their fellow lesbiansgrin grin grin

U are fabricating rubbish tell me when you have seen a lesbian Lynched as a result of her sexuality grin grin

U are just so ignorant and myopic
Rest. I said they keepin' a low profile.
We are cool here, as long as you don't advertise the sexual disorder.
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
biggie2020:

Thank you I appreciate the fact that u were able to pinpoint my dementia and I seriously need help cry cry
I am suffering in pain and agony cry
I need help i might commit suicide from depression
As for the lesbian aspect I accept that we men can't have a future with them cos they are not wired to us embarassed
better that way grin grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by tnerro1(m): 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Dem don confuse someone lez girlfriend with better dick
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Haylel:

Rest. I said they keepin' a low profile.
We are cool here, as long as you don't advertise the sexual disorder.
you are Mentally unstable grin
it seems you are not in nigeria grin grin grin

You are not current at all grin grin grin
Go to clubs in the east and south come and see lesbians frolicking and kissing each other passionately

Like I say you are too backward grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
tnerro1:
Dem don confuse someone lez girlfriend with better dick
you cannot confuse lesbians rather you are confused because you reason with your penis rather than your senses grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Haylel:

She can be harassed and killed and the only recompense will be one trending hashtag on Twitter and one frontpage topic on NL.

Rest. All these are vain talks in most part of Africa.

Rest. Even a long long time before colonization, homosexuality is alien to most of Africa. Stop with the lies.
heterosexuals can be harrased and killed and the only compensation for those of your sexuality is one trending hashtag on twitter and one frontpage topic on NL grin grin

You are just typing rubbish in your delusions and hallucinations grin grin

A long time ago africans were bush afarensis grin grin
Africans were ape roaming and jumping like monkeys from one tree to another harvesting leaves to cover their unclothedness some even roam like gibbons without clothes worshipping idols, killing twins and practicing homosexuality and cannibalism grin grin grin

You are fabricating rubbish grin
With this your crap it is obvious to me that you are sick in the brain grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by czarr(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ladymissile:
So you moro.n he-goat think when a lesbian calls you over as a living apparatus and spread her legs to you that she is really into you

wakeup from your Stupidity and dunceness.You should know when a girl is using you as a living apparatus and when a girl truly loves you(You should be able to spot the two difference)

Some lesbians crave for penetration and stimulation occasionally with a natural dick while among the some are bicurious while many won't allow a man's genitals inside them cos they are hardcore lesbians.To some lesbians you are dead but she is only interested in your penis and not you in particular she doesn't love you She likes the act of penetration with your penis

While she is using your dick to catch orgasm she is fantasizing about her real love the one she desires to suck her pussy

That's why most reasonable straight men run away from lesbians because they know a romantic and sexual future With them is impossibe.
Every tactics to win them over is just a fart in the wind and a waste of time and effort

For those lesbians Who pretend to love men,they are looking for the societal ring and the unlucky man she will practice her feminism on. when you marry her you will see her true colors. Lesbians have no regard or respect for men. Their lesbian aspect is the most pleasurable and fulfilling sexual and romantic experience For them while men are Just an expandable Provider for their needs and emotional baggage or better still use Part of the money she collects from you to take care of her lesbian partner the one she truly loves(soulmate)

Who needs love? as long as I wet my dicck in her vagina she can think of her lesbian partner all she wants, me I just want to cum and go.....love kee you there.
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by biggie2020: 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ladymissile:
better that way grin grin grin
Mugu...
Na serious banging from wicked men dey hungry you.

Weaklings!
Weaklings!!
Weaklings!!!

You can never be the MAN. Go and deal with it.

I am the MAN!
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by czarr(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ladymissile:
The penis is just a little part of you grin
For a woman to truly love you, she must love you from head to toe grin

Being attracted to penis isn't the same as being attracted to the man grin
We don't need your like, attraction or love, sex is like exercise to men, we just want to get off, you can even look at us with hate and disgust in your eyes but as long as you open we will enter and cum. Why do you think men pay for hook-ups do you think hook up girls care about their clients? Men don't care.

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Maverick777:

The guy is saying one thing, you're saying another. who asked you of your vague opinion?
I know you and frankly, you're not any different from the OP.
Silly teenagers with misplaced priorities.
later you'll come and tell us how you bleeped your landlord's son.

I pity your folks..
off point grin grin

You are just a dead brain slug trying to sound logical but In reality you are an empty-headed dumbwitted dunce grin

You are a confused maggot grin

Pity your already ruined life that is about to hit the rock

You are already on your way to perdition just more steps and you will get there grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by biggie2020: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ladymissile:
heterosexuals can be harrased and killed and the only compensation for those of your sexuality is one trending hashtag on twitter and one frontpage topic on NL grin grin

You are just typing rubbish in your delusions and hallucinations grin grin

Africans were ape roaming and jumping like monkeys from one tree to another harvesting leaves to cover their unclothedness some even roam like gibbons without clothes worshipping idols, killing twins and practicing homosexuality and cannibalism grin grin grin

You are fabricating rubbish grin
With this your crap it is obvious to me that you are sick in the brain grin
When you collect one bullet you go keep quiet forever.

Continue to spew your stupidity!
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by czarr(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ladymissile:
I can see that comprension is not your forte grin

How is my write-up overwhelmed with anger grin

if you don't know how to construct your wordings carefully then you keep your opinion to yourself

This my post is for clarity for People with discernment to read and comprehend grin
Your hatred will only consume you and shorten your life span, let go of your bitterness because straight men could care less about your rants. Too many straight women to wet our dicks.
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by biggie2020: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Lack of exposure dey worry this one.

And the lack of dick
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
biggie2020:
Mugu...
Na serious banging from wicked men dey hungry you.

Weaklings!
Weaklings!!
Weaklings!!!

You can never be the MAN. Go and deal with it.

I am the MAN!
werey grin grin
na serious pegging from wicked women dey hungry you. grin grin

Weaklings!
Weaklings!!
Weaklings!!!

You can never be a man calling you a man is a travesty to men in general grin grin
Go and hug transformer and hug the one that will kill you

You are non-binary grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
biggie2020:
Lack of exposure dey worry this one.

And the lack of dick
timidity and Illiteracy dey worry you grin grin

Lack of which dick??! grin grin grin
You get dick??! grin grin
If men are typing non binary castrated being like you is typing grin grin grin

You are an inexperienced dumbwitted dunce grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
czarr:
Your hatred will only consume you and shorten your life span, let go of your bitterness because straight men could care less about your rants. Too many straight women to wet our dicks.
your IDIOTISM and stupidity will waste your already ruined life and that will be the death of you grin grin be emancipated of your IDIOTISM and stupidity so you can see the clearer picture, you are so densed grin

Lesbians don't even care about ur crap you call an opinion grin because they are very much comfortable in their community

Even in the hetereosexual world there is choice because I know how difficult it is for straight men to toast straight women grin grin

Not all straight women you walk up to that will accept you grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
czarr:
Who needs love? as long as I wet my dicck in her vagina she can think of her lesbian partner all she wants, me I just want to cum and go.....love kee you there.
cum kee you there grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by czarr(m): 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ladymissile:
your IDIOTISM and stupidity will waste your already ruined life and that will be the death of you grin grin be emancipated of your IDIOTISM and stupidity so you can see the clearer picture, you are so densed grin

Lesbians don't even care about ur crap you call an opinion grin because they are very much comfortable in their community

Even in the hetereosexual world there is choice because I know how difficult it is for straight men to toast straight women grin grin

Not all straight women you walk up to that will accept you grin grin
Lol.
You are not even making sense, you just want to vent your frustration I understand. Still don't care, like I said enough straight women to wet our dicks, please enjoy yourself with your fellow freaks of nature...just don't let us catch you outside exposing our young ones to such abnormalities. We go use 2 by 2 flog craze commot from your head.

We fit put Cameroon pepper for your clitoris. but don't worry you fit use the pictures of the beating apply for asylum.
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by biggie2020: 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ladymissile:
timidity and Illiteracy dey worry you grin grin

You are an inexperienced dumbwitted dunce grin
Say the rape victim.

I'm sorry for you. Pls get healing, penniis jealousy is not the solution.

Men will continue to rule even after your death.
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Haylel:

"Toxic" "ferocious", well not one "toxic and ferocious" lesbian exist in Nigeria. if she does, she's keepin' a low profile.

In many states in Nigeria, being a lesbian is enough reason to be burnt alive.
it is obvious that you are so myopic, ignorant, uncurrent, backward, archaic and sick in rhe brain grin

You haven't explored nigeria as a whole hence you type shit grin grin
You just finalize trash in your state of myopia and hypermetropia in your maggot infested little pithole grin grin grin

Carry your useless sexual orientation to a lesbian then you will experience hellfire they wouldn't mind roasting you alive and feasting on your already burnt body grin grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
biggie2020:
When you collect one bullet you go keep quiet forever.

Continue to spew your stupidity!
when you are bathed with fuel and fire grin grin then you will be silenced till ENTERNITY and even when you rot in hell grin grin

Keep adding volume to your IDIOTISM and vacuity grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Haylel: 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ladymissile:
you are Mentally unstable grin
it seems you are not in nigeria grin grin grin

You are not current at all grin grin grin
Go to clubs in the east and south come and see lesbians frolicking and kissing each other passionately

Like I say you are too backward grin
Do you have comprehension problem?
"As long as you don't advertise your sexual disorder, many of 'em are cool".
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
biggie2020:
Say the rape victim.

I'm sorry for you. Pls get healing, penniis jealousy is not the solution.

Men will continue to rule even after your death.
say the non binary that was castrated grin grin grin

It's a pity for you. Vagina incapacitation is not the solution grin grin

Women will continue to subdue and dominate men even after your demise and even in your afterlife grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Haylel: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ladymissile:

The above is enough reason to believe you escaped a rehab home.
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Haylel: 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ladymissile:
it is obvious toe that you are so myopic, ignorant, uncurrent, backward, archaic and sick in the brain grin

Carry your useless sexual orientation to a lesbian then you will experience hellfire they wouldn't mind roasting you alive and feasting on your already burnt body grin grin grin
Haaaa, shit, I've bleeped up.
Thought I was talkin' to someone that could hold her own in a convo.

You will never be replied again.
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Haylel:

Do you have comprehension problem?
"As long as you don't advertise your sexual disorder, many of 'em are cool".
are you handicapped to understand grin grin

You are even more dumbass than I thought you are grin grin grin
We have a lot of lesbians advertising their sexuality in nigerian and nothing is happening grin grin
Keep deceiving and deluding yourself

As long as you don't bring your useless sexual orientation to them many of them are cool grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by biggie2020: 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ladymissile:
say the non binary that was castrated grin grin grin

It's a pity for you. Vagina incapacitation is not the solution grin grin

Women will continue to subdue and dominate men even after your demise and even in your afterlife grin grin
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Haylel:

Haaaa, shit, I've bleeped up.
Thought I was talkin' to someone that could hold her own in a convo.

You will never be replied again.
I am so glad that admist your IDIOTISM that you know the fact that you are a fvckup grin

You will forever be a piece of shit grin grin
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by biggie2020: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
ladymissile or whatever you call yourself.

When negligible times a woman subdue a careless man it was men that still dominate her.

Yesterday, today and in the future... Men will continue to dominate and subdue all feminists and every other thing visible.

Deal with it. Dimwit
Re: Stupid Men Think When A Lesbian Sex You As A Living Apparatus That She Loves You by Ladymissile: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Haylel:

The above is enough reason to believe you escaped a rehab home.
your rubbish u call an opinion is enough reason that you are wanted in the PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL (Yaba left) grin grin grin

The PSYCHIATRIC personnel are looking for you grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband / Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life / Does The Ring On A Married Woman's Finger Really Scare Men Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.