Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,172 members, 7,835,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd (18039 Views)

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant / My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Mandate2023: 8:14am On Jun 16, 2022
Hannover:

Stop siding shit! The guy is a very big foooool!!!!! You think we guys here will hail him for fuvking another man's wife

Dis is not about hailing him.......forget about all dis repercussion things when it comes to consensual sex

5 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 16, 2022
Brother hooking up with brother's wife. cheesy Your bro code is hurt grin
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Femi8586(m): 8:29am On Jun 16, 2022
Stanweezy:
If this thing is true OP,

Person go do am to your wife, infact even ur gateman will have a taste of your wife and she will continue to sleep with anything sleepable without ur notice.

Repercussions will caught up with u unless u decided not to marry that's the only way u will escape this curse.

I wonder what a normal thinking man will see in a married woman with kids for that matter

Blame the woman too. Not the guy alone.

The woman, by herself initiated all this. She's the root cause. So don't spare her either.

1 Like

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Femi8586(m): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2022
Stanweezy:

Person go do am to your wife, infact even ur gateman will have a taste of your wife and she will continue to sleep with anything sleepable without ur notice.

Repercussions will caught up with u unless u decided not to marry that's the only way u will escape this curse.

I wonder what a normal thinking man will see in a married woman with kids for that matter

Blame and curse the woman too. Not the guy alone.

The woman, by herself initiated all this. She's the root cause. So don't spare her either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Qatar2022: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2022
ifinger:

No be me bubu wey montgaged ur destiny to china abeg
A woman told you she is married and you still went ahead to sleep with her. Something is wrong with you

1 Like

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:39am On Jun 16, 2022
Stanweezy:

.shut up Emotional ediot..
He didn't rape the hoe called person wife.. the fool brought her street cunt for him to Fuckkk and he did a good job on that useless hoe..

If you like go and marry a hoe tomorrow.. other men go fucvk and pour sperm deep I'm her cunt. While she comes back to sleep with that sperm in her cunt under the roof you made..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:42am On Jun 16, 2022
Mandate2023:

Abeg rest.....house wife's have sex outside marriage a lot

Repercussions....did he kill anybody?

Those that r terrorizing killing innocent ppl including children what then will happen to them, politicians that embezzled billions allocated for hospitals yet many have died due to that embezzlement yet dey are still enjoying life with their families......na house wife wey go Bleep outside u carry for head wan kill yourself untop.....a mutual consent for that matter grin

Wife wey dey leave husband go marry another man....u better get sense, u dey fear make dey no bleep ur wife abi

No mind the idiot that married a street OLOSHO and is worried other men would fucvk her wet cunt..

3 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Shyboyk(m): 8:54am On Jun 16, 2022
ifinger:
So it all started in my work place a yr ago ,met this lady we were in same department that brought us close . We exchange numbers,she told me she was married with 2kids I didn't think much of it.
As time went by we started chatting via messenger,it started from official stuff till we became intimate,on one occasion she told me she was always wet each time we chat, I asked about her hubby she told me he works in a neighbouring states but comes back occasionally.

Then I told her we could satisfy the urge if she wanted she was like no oh if we do it heaven would fall, this that , I just maintained my level as she was the one that told me how wet she was
Two months later she told me she wanted me in her lol,? I told her , I booked an hoetel. N a Friday invited her still not sure she would make it but to my surprise she came
Before I new what was next we were kisn fingarin her on the bed
Then a call rang it was her hubby who asked were she was this lady with my hand deep inside her honey pot said she was on her way to the market
We had good sez that day I gave her lots of tongue and gave her 10k too

2 weeks later I noticed she became so possessive ,I can't even chat or speak other co staff of the opposite sez in the office she wanted to know what we discussed, at some point I could not hold it any we had a fight she was like I will tell my husband I laughed and blocked her numbers made shore I deleted all our chat which had been on disappearing mode !
Now she is looking for a way so we could be friends I think she actually want to set me up so I have kept her at arms length! Yes how can u blame a guy for a fling that was mutual and u were even paid! Only to want to control who speak with! Guys be smart these hos ain't loyal

The English sef dae bend if I say I understand your story I dae lie
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by teebagy: 9:22am On Jun 16, 2022
Qatar2022:

A woman told you she is married and you still went ahead to sleep with her. Something is wrong with you
u insult men that sleep with married men but u are mute when its vice ver sa

1 Like

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Rickmann: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2022
ifinger:
So it all started in my work place a yr ago ,met this lady we were in same department that brought us close . We exchange numbers,she told me she was married with 2kids I didn't think much of it.
As time went by we started chatting via messenger,it started from official stuff till we became intimate,on one occasion she told me she was always wet each time we chat, I asked about her hubby she told me he works in a neighbouring states but comes back occasionally.

Then I told her we could satisfy the urge if she wanted she was like no oh if we do it heaven would fall, this that , I just maintained my level as she was the one that told me how wet she was
Two months later she told me she wanted me in her lol,? I told her , I booked an hoetel. N a Friday invited her still not sure she would make it but to my surprise she came
Then a call rang it was her hubby who asked were she was this lady with my hand deep inside her honey pot said she was on her way to the market

2 weeks later I noticed she became so possessive ,I can't even chat or speak other co staff of the opposite sez in the office she wanted to know what we discussed, at some point I could not hold it any we had a fight she was like I will tell my husband I laughed and blocked her numbers made shore I deleted all our chat which had been on disappearing mode !
Now she is looking for a way so we could be friends I think she actually want to set me up so I have kept her at arms length! Yes how can u blame a guy for a fling that was mutual and u were even paid! Only to want to control who speak with! Guys be smart these hos ain't loyal

"I will tell my husband" grin grin
Pls what brand of idiot is that lady?

And as for you, OP, I hope this has been an eye-opener for you, stay away from office romance..it can ruin you.

3 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Abbertee2: 9:33am On Jun 16, 2022
Sex with married woman �� People like you are the real reason nigerian keep going backwards. This type of sin regurgitated terrorism and fear of marriage . May god curse befall on you , may you never know peace in your life , may all your ambitions scatter like broken glass .

2 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2022
ifinger

O boy see make I give you OT..
If she mess up...
Try and get her husband contact.. then go and buy an already registered sim (it is sold oo.. naija is corrupt,make e no shock you..) use the Sim to download WhatsApp ..
Then use it to send her videos and nhude pics to her husband..
Remove the part that your face showed on it..
Then drop small hints for him on her excapade..
Then after you confirm he has seen those pics and videos you sent..
Then remove the Sim and if possible break and destroy it..
The Sim cannot be traced to you cos you weren't the one that registered it with MTN..
Watch how that OLOSHO woman marriage go take scatter and always maintain a defiance state whenever she tries to link you to her brouhaha..

If that woman jam my type of person eeh.. she go melo..
I don't know if it is because I am a Bad fellow that is why both Men and Women avoid having issues with me.. . sometimes I go dey find trouble but trouble just dey avoid me..
Op Dem dey look face Sha.. Dem no born her well if na me..

3 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:35am On Jun 16, 2022
Abbertee2:
Sex with married woman �� People like you are the real reason nigerian keep going backwards. This type of sin regurgitated terrorism and fear of marriage . May god curse befall on you , may you never know peace in your life , may all your ambitions scatter like broken glass .

Shut up Wailer..
If you like marry an OLOSHO.. boys go fucvk yhur woman tire..

None of your stupid curses go work for Op..
You know why?? Cos he didn't rape her..
Ediot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Cravemore: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=Hannover post=113846340]

Stop siding shit! The guy is a very big foooool!!!!! You think we guys here will hail him for fuvking another man's wife[/quote ] leave that guy.

Most guys for NL no get better OT !
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Kenmatt(m): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2022
OP was actually narrating, thinking we would all give him a thumb up.

But truthfully, "OP you be Mumu Man"
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Contekbbc: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2022
@op,He will never escape it
Big amen to that!

Stanweezy:

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Contekbbc: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2022
Youre a fool
What even gives you the assurance you will have marriage let alone settling down.
May your types never have peace!

ABANGWABOI:

.shut up Emotional ediot..
He didn't rape the hoe called person wife.. the fool brought her street cunt for him to Fuckkk and he did a good job on that useless hoe..

If you like go and marry a hoe tomorrow.. other men go fucvk and pour sperm deep I'm her cunt. While she comes back to sleep with that sperm in her cunt under the roof you made..

1 Like

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:11am On Jun 16, 2022
Contekbbc:
Youre a fool
What even gives you the assurance you will have marriage let alone settling down.
May your types never have peace!

I hate marriage.. why buy the cow when the milk is free??

My guys go fucvk yhur Vseless wife when dey cross paths..
Thunda Faya your Vseless MODA..
Phool
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2022
ifinger:

Are you mad why would you sex a married woman if I was the husband and I find out you will be dead
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Israeldan1(m): 10:28am On Jun 16, 2022
cumoverna:
Funny enough, the said hubby could be on nairaland, viewing this topic.

I nor sure say I fit marry, I get fragile heart .

I swr o hubby fit day online day read the post too
Make e no Sabi say na him wife them day refer too

Funny enough
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2022
ifinger:

Nairaland should review their rules on some threads like this promoting marital cheating and threads promoting rape and LGBT
This kind of thread is not normal and shouldn't
Be allowed

Cc: seun farano Rocktation
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:36am On Jun 16, 2022
ifinger:

Wi u kip kwayet ! I should show u video so it lock jaw brain go believe!

Shut it bro ,you need help sleeping with another man's wife why bro
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:38am On Jun 16, 2022
Hannover:

Stop siding shit! The guy is a very big foooool!!!!! You think we guys here will hail him for fuvking another man's wife

Don't mind d idiot and the people that liked his post they are all fools
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
no more morals in this world, talking about hooking with someones wife like it's a normal thing

Pls get a rope it help do the needful
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Shut it bro ,you need help sleeping with another man's wife why bro

Pls get a rope save us from this mumu
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=Thebadpolitican post=113852038]

Nairaland should review their rules on some threads like this promoting marital cheating and threads promoting rape and LGBT
This kind of thread is not normal and shouldn't
Be allowed

Cc: seun farano Rocktation[/quote

Use a rope fast werey de look for mojo
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Are you mad why would you sex a married woman if I was the husband and I find out you will be dead

Dear thunder do the needful to this mugu
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:44am On Jun 16, 2022
ifinger:

Dear thunder do the needful to this mugu

See this one you need your dick to be cut off no shame at all, bring such abominable act on public forum dem go spread your own wife legs

Dem go use magu disgrace you
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=ifinger post=113853664][/quote]

Shut your trap, shameless man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added / If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . / Describe Your First Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.