Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd (18040 Views)

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant / My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Alonso91(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2023
[quote author=ifinger post=123542102][/quote]

It's obvious who is omo ale jatijati here,cuz if you are true son of ur father,then you will know how to respect peoples father
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
Alonso91:

It's obvious who is omo ale jatijati here,cuz if you are true son of ur father,then you will know how to respect peoples father

Cry me a river olofo
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ifeanyicosta:
They are blaming the guy....forgetting that the woman was lacking good sex in her life and wanted someone that will slam that coochies without pity ,in which the guy did not waste time to deliver.society will always blame the man forgetting that d woman really enjoy his cucumber.again.........she enjoyed his cucumber

U de mind them lot of them actually wished it was them
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ItisWell22(f): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
imagrg:
Sex with another man's wife?
Hmm.
But women sef

With tongue sef…
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Bizzyman: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
ifinger:
So it all started in my work place a yr ago ,met this lady we were in same department that brought us close . We exchange numbers,she told me she was married with 2kids I didn't think much of it.
As time went by we started chatting via messenger,it started from official stuff till we became intimate,on one occasion she told me she was always wet each time we chat, I asked about her hubby she told me he works in a neighbouring states but comes back occasionally.

Then I told her we could satisfy the urge if she wanted she was like no oh if we do it heaven would fall, this that , I just maintained my level as she was the one that told me how wet she was
Two months later she told me she wanted me in her lol,? I told her , I booked an hoetel. N a Friday invited her still not sure she would make it but to my surprise she came
Before I new what was next we were kisn fingarin her on the bed
Then a call rang it was her hubby who asked were she was this lady with my hand deep inside her honey pot said she was on her way to the market
We had good sez that day I gave her lots of tongue and gave her 10k too

2 weeks later I noticed she became so possessive ,I can't even chat or speak other co staff of the opposite sez in the office she wanted to know what we discussed, at some point I could not hold it any we had a fight she was like I will tell my husband I laughed and blocked her numbers made shore I deleted all our chat which had been on disappearing mode !
Now she is looking for a way so we could be friends I think she actually want to set me up so I have kept her at arms length! Yes how can u blame a guy for a fling that was mutual and u were even paid! Only to want to control who speak with! Guys be smart these hos ain't loyal

That’s wickedness. You have put yourself in a dangerous position spiritually. Anything could happen to you except you repent and come to Jesus to save you. Adultery is a grave sin. A Very grave sin that destroy increase and life. Most adulterers are destroyed before their time. Some are left childless. It is too grave a sin.

You not only slept with the wife but you also uncover her husband’s unclothedness.

Repent and be saved.
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 6:24am On Jun 04, 2023
Bizzyman:

That’s wickedness. You have put yourself in a dangerous position spiritually. Anything could happen to you except you repent and come to Jesus to save you. Adultery is a grave sin. A Very grave sin that destroy increase and life. Most adulterers are destroyed before their time. Some are left childless. It is too grave a sin.

You not only slept with the wife but you also uncover her husband’s unclothedness.

Repent and be saved.

Same shallow mentality ? The brought you religion then enslaved you !yet u have not learnt anything from that?
Repent for consentual sez? Between two adults?
Were has you religion left the world 🌍? More poor and impoverished!
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Amunethseranu(f): 6:41am On Jun 04, 2023
Y do the number of likes appear in 41,21,4,2,51,5?
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Bizzyman: 6:42am On Jun 04, 2023
ifinger:

Same shallow mentality ? The brought you religion then enslaved you !yet u have not learnt anything from that?
Repent for consentual sez? Between two adults?
Were has you religion left the world 🌍? More poor and impoverished!
I am telling you spirituality. You are talking religion? I am telling you what applies to the realm you came from? Oh, you don't know you are a spirit living in a body.... I see.
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2023
Bizzyman:
I am telling you spirituality. You are talking religion? I am telling you what applies to the realm you came from? Oh, you don't know you are a spirit living in a body.... I see.

Clown 🤡 your spirituality that left the world 🌎 backward? Shove it up Ur axx
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Bizzyman: 4:08am On Jun 05, 2023
ifinger:

Clown 🤡 your spirituality that left the world 🌎 backward? Shove it up Ur axx
Someday you will pull off that clothes of flesh...Ever wondered where you go when your time here on earth is over?

You should give it a thought. You don't know your birthday (your parent told you before you knew). Same way you don't know your death day. Live ready.

Repent else sin will destroy your soul.
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 6:48am On Jun 05, 2023
Bizzyman:
Someday you will pull off that clothes of flesh...Ever wondered where you go when your time here on earth is over?

You should give it a thought. You don't know your birthday (your parent told you before you knew). Same way you don't know your death day. Live ready.

Repent else sin will destroy your soul.

You let me worry about that I advise u to focus on your own. Salvation cos u might be sited by the right hand of the devil
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Bizzyman: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2023
ifinger:

You let me worry about that I advise u to focus on your own. Salvation cos u might be sited by the right hand of the devil
Devil never condemn evil, only Good and God. I hope you find your salvation in Jesus on time. Have a blessed life, friend.
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
Bizzyman:
Devil never condemn evil, only Good and God. I hope you find your salvation in Jesus on time. Have a blessed life, friend.

Koshidanu werey come romance section to preach u de wine me
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Bizzyman: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
ifinger:

Koshidanu werey come romance section to preach u de wine me
Sex is not unholy. Sex is holy but must be done within marriage. If you do sex outside marriage, you have sin..

Get knowledge, bro. People perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2023
Bizzyman:
Sex is not unholy. Sex is holy but must be done within marriage. If you do sex outside marriage, you have sin..

Who asked for your advice on sez? Sdfu 🖕
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 6:21am On Jul 19, 2023
Bizzyman:

Says who?
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Bizzyman: 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
ifinger:

Says who?
You should enrol in the school of God so you will be taught of God.
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2023
ItisWell22:

With tongue sef…
De play guess she forgot she was another man's wife right? Holier than virgin Mary
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 8:41am On Jul 29, 2023
Bizzyman:

See shalaye? Did I tell u I believe in Ur Bible? Gettat
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Snowx: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2023
People get mind..sexing married woman or man..tueh
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
Snowx:
People get mind..sexing married woman or man..tueh

Shift abeg make I put saliva werey
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
Edyice:

Ifinger

You just started knacking each other why will you talk or play with other ladies in thesame office ( u are still a boy )

Nothing like control here ( most ladies will want to keep their side dude for themselves only and that's what she's trying to do )

People dey knack married couple and nothing they happen , some people are just talk shit..

De play weather no be 2 of us de d game ? Abi I tell u say I wan wife u ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added / If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . / Describe Your First Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.