Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd (18046 Views)

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant / My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2022
ifinger:

Pls get a rope save us from this mumu

I will be happy to see you on net striped naked
On top someone's wife
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:52am On Jun 16, 2022
Femi8586:

Blame the woman too. Not the guy alone.

The woman, by herself initiated all this. She's the root cause. So don't spare her either.

Even if she initiated it , the useless guy should have rejected and respect the fact that she is married I will punish the guy more in court than the lady

Because a lady is naked and you go and touch touch her you will be arrested for attempted rape despite she tempted u

Am not blaming d lady here we are faced with temptation daily as a man but not falling for them is what is needed

1 Like

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Femi8586(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Even if she initiated it , the useless guy should have rejected and respect the fact that she is married I will punish the guy more in court than the lady

Because a lady is naked and you go and touch touch her you will be arrested for attempted rape despite she tempted u

Am not blaming d lady here we are faced with temptation daily as a man but not falling for them is what is needed

1. Should have respected her being married when she doesn't even regard her marriage?

What if it was the guy who initiated the sex? Would you still blame the guy for initiating or the woman for not rejecting?

2. This is concensual sex. Not rape.

3. You're not blaming the promiscuous woman here but the guy alone?

On the ground that he should have acted like a man and not fall for the temptation? As if he's a robot.

Was the woman too not supposed to be sensible enough to respect herself and her marriage?

Both of them are very wrong here. Equally.

3 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Femi8586:

1. Should have respected her being married when she doesn't even regard her marriage?

What if it was the guy who initiated the sex? Would you still blame the guy for initiating or the woman for not rejecting?

2. This is concensual sex. Not rape.

3. You're not blaming the promiscuous woman here but the guy alone?

On the ground that he should have acted like a man and not fall for the temptation? As if he's a robot.

Was the woman too not supposed to be sensible enough to respect herself and her marriage?

Both of them are very wrong here. Equally.

I blame the man fucking another man wife , even if she brought it to your table , you know what your fellow man can do to you if he finds out , gun you down that's even enough for u turning the said woman down

I ask you again if you see a naked lady, and her unclothedness definitely turned you on because it did would you go and smack her ass and tell the Court she initiated it
I blame the guy more. She initiated it tells she is mentally unstable and you accepting the offer meaning you took the advantage

Remember it's a man world
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Sukkyy2010: 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Did you just explained how you had went down with somebody wive?

1 Like

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Hannover(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
ifinger

O boy see make I give you OT..
If she mess up...
Try and get her husband contact.. then go and buy an already registered sim (it is sold oo.. naija is corrupt,make e no shock you..) use the Sim to download WhatsApp ..
Then use it to send her videos and nhude pics to her husband..
Remove the part that your face showed on it..
Then drop small hints for him on her excapade..
Then after you confirm he has seen those pics and videos you sent..
Then remove the Sim and if possible break and destroy it..
The Sim cannot be traced to you cos you weren't the one that registered it with MTN..
Watch how that OLOSHO woman marriage go take scatter and always maintain a defiance state whenever she tries to link you to her brouhaha..

If that woman jam my type of person eeh.. she go melo..
I don't know if it is because I am a Bad fellow that is why both Men and Women avoid having issues with me.. . sometimes I go dey find trouble but trouble just dey avoid me..
Op Dem dey look face Sha.. Dem no born her well if na me..

Hahahaha trouble Maker
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Ay04z(m): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
cumoverna:
Funny enough, the said hubby could be on nairaland, viewing this topic.

I nor sure say I fit marry, I get fragile heart .
.. Hmm i see home breaking soon grin
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hannover:

Hahahaha trouble Maker

Wallahi I like to give wahala problem..
Don't know why people avoid wahala with me..
That useless lady get luck say no be me be OP..
If na me,by now.. boys go dn dey download her nudes for xvideos..
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Contekbbc:

Okay, the same way street niggas bleeped your smelling , pulsating, irritating and stinking mother that later gave birth to a dirty, street-like and slow poke like you who forms "king-king" on empty strength.
No wonder your mother can't stay with your father,it's not your fault that your are this useless and irrational but because you're a product of a broken Home.

Faceless forum is actually not faceless,
Hand go reach you.

Your MODA na Baztard..
Na fulani Herdsmen Rayypedd your MODA..

Thunda Faya her for her smelly ToTo..

Faceless forum?? E dn tey wey I dey find culprits like you.. Pls send me a PM.. then we link up..
Make I fcvk you and your Vseless MODA for Anus..
Baztardd..

If e sure for you send me a PM.. I go respond within an hour then we take it up from there.. if I no clear your MODA doubt know say Buhari na impostor be that.
Baztardd
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Mraaz(m): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
your days are coming to an end i bet you

1 Like

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
Contekbbc:
Youre a fool
What even gives you the assurance you will have marriage let alone settling down.
May your types never have peace!

May your Vseless MODA not have peace in her grave.
Ediot.
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Contekbbc: 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
You want to trend but I won't give that to you!
Okay, I didn't know your brainless mother is dead but now I know.
I be your grandfather.
You be indomie generation and I won't come down too low to your level by sending you a PM.
that's how you stupid boys of today dey die like fowl, someone you didn't know, you are opening your drawing mouth to me.

I'll teach you a lesson, since you no won get sense and your useless parents didn't train you well,I'll not let you forget this in a jiffy.

I swear to the almighty God, hand go touch you soon and you don buy market.
Let's wait and see

ABANGWABOI:

[b]May your Vseless MODA not have peace in her grave. [/b]Editt.
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Contekbbc:
You want to trend but I won't give that to you!
Okay, I didn't know your brainless mother is dead but now I know.
I be your grandfather.
You be indomie generation and I won't come down too low to your level by sending you a PM.
that's how you stupid boys of today dey die like fowl, someone you didn't know, you are opening your drawing mouth to me.

I'll teach you a lesson, since you no won get sense and your useless parents didn't train you well,I'll not let you forget this in a jiffy.

I swear to the almighty God, hand go touch you soon and you don buy market.
Let's wait and see

I just weak as I read this...
Why are you afraid to send me a PM.. I told you I would respond immediately..
It's been a while I have been looking for culprits like you..
You don't need to try to Snoop or investigate to know me or find out who is the one.. just send me a PM.. then you would find out..
E be like say you be Yoruba Agbaya.. cos I am already sensing cowardice from your path..
Be bold enough to link up with me.. Les see if you won't make headlines..

As for your Vseless MODA.. Thunda Faya her for her Rotten Ghrave..
Baztardd..
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by shegunmessi(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
cumoverna:

����
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Mercury12(m): 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
ifinger:
So it all started in my work place a yr ago ,met this lady we were in same department that brought us close . We exchange numbers,she told me she was married with 2kids I didn't think much of it.
As time went by we started chatting via messenger,it started from official stuff till we became intimate,on one occasion she told me she was always wet each time we chat, I asked about her hubby she told me he works in a neighbouring states but comes back occasionally.

Then I told her we could satisfy the urge if she wanted she was like no oh if we do it heaven would fall, this that , I just maintained my level as she was the one that told me how wet she was
Two months later she told me she wanted me in her lol,? I told her , I booked an hoetel. N a Friday invited her still not sure she would make it but to my surprise she came
Before I new what was next we were kisn fingarin her on the bed
Then a call rang it was her hubby who asked were she was this lady with my hand deep inside her honey pot said she was on her way to the market
We had good sez that day I gave her lots of tongue and gave her 10k too

2 weeks later I noticed she became so possessive ,I can't even chat or speak other co staff of the opposite sez in the office she wanted to know what we discussed, at some point I could not hold it any we had a fight she was like I will tell my husband I laughed and blocked her numbers made shore I deleted all our chat which had been on disappearing mode !
Now she is looking for a way so we could be friends I think she actually want to set me up so I have kept her at arms length! Yes how can u blame a guy for a fling that was mutual and u were even paid! Only to want to control who speak with! Guys be smart these hos ain't loyal

Trust ur guts.. It a setup....
I know their type very well.

Cut ties with her and leave her with her everlasting regret since she choose to behave childish

1 Like

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Get a CAMERA!
Pen Cameras & Cameras are available now.
U know they Lie a lot.
They shed tears while Lying & they are well believed by many who rush into conclusions.
Hence the reason for your protection!
WOMEN can be ruthless when angry!
They wouldn't mind sinking an entire ship just to nail one person.

1 Like

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 7:03am On Jun 17, 2022
DriverX:
In all my life on nairaland, never have I seen someone more stupid than this guy.

She isn't loyal because she wanted to control who you talk to but she's loyal because she committed adultery with you? You think you're free?

Get a rope pls do the needful
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 7:04am On Jun 17, 2022
Autobot05:

Firstly God will punish you sha

She complain to u? Get a tight rope pls
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 7:04am On Jun 17, 2022
orisa37:
You touched her centre fruit, you don't die be that. You are now "PAPA CAIN"
Onikure
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 7:07am On Jun 17, 2022
Qatar2022:

A woman told you she is married and you still went ahead to sleep with her. Something is wrong with you
Get a rope pls
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 7:08am On Jun 17, 2022
Shyboyk:

The English sef dae bend if I say I understand your story I dae lie

Werey de look for mojo
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 7:10am On Jun 17, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
ifinger

O boy see make I give you OT..
If she mess up...
Try and get her husband contact.. then go and buy an already registered sim (it is sold oo.. naija is corrupt,make e no shock you..) use the Sim to download WhatsApp ..
Then use it to send her videos and nhude pics to her husband..
Remove the part that your face showed on it..
Then drop small hints for him on her excapade..
Then after you confirm he has seen those pics and videos you sent..
Then remove the Sim and if possible break and destroy it..
The Sim cannot be traced to you cos you weren't the one that registered it with MTN..
Watch how that OLOSHO woman marriage go take scatter and always maintain a defiance state whenever she tries to link you to her brouhaha..

If that woman jam my type of person eeh.. she go melo..
I don't know if it is because I am a Bad fellow that is why both Men and Women avoid having issues with me.. . sometimes I go dey find trouble but trouble just dey avoid me..
Op Dem dey look face Sha.. Dem no born her well if na me..

Hahaha sure u are the real deal

1 Like

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 7:11am On Jun 17, 2022
Kenmatt:
OP was actually narrating, thinking we would all give him a thumb up.

But truthfully, "OP you be Mumu Man"

Werey u they rep u Ogun Popo u
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 7:13am On Jun 17, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

See this one you need your dick to be cut off no shame at all, bring such abominable act on public forum dem go spread your own wife legs

Like magu ki ur mama

Dem go use magu disgrace you
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 7:15am On Jun 17, 2022
Mraaz:
your days are coming to an end i bet you

I hope to see Pai miserably
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Edyice: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2022
Ifinger

You just started knacking each other why will you talk or play with other ladies in thesame office ( u are still a boy )

Nothing like control here ( most ladies will want to keep their side dude for themselves only and that's what she's trying to do )

People dey knack married couple and nothing they happen , some people are just talk shit..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by jonahhh: 7:21am On Jun 17, 2022
ifinger:

No be me bubu wey montgaged ur destiny to china abeg

You’re not savage and I this story is true , you’re a folly man… no level at all . SPIT
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by jonahhh: 7:23am On Jun 17, 2022
If better magun hold you na , you go start to disturb innocent herbalists and pastors wey no send you message . Na so una dey take share other peoples family curse
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Shyboyk(m): 7:23am On Jun 17, 2022
ifinger:

Werey de look for mojo

Lol

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by jonahhh: 7:25am On Jun 17, 2022
cumoverna:

Just be a real man and enjoy what ever gift God sends to you… not all women think with their pussy. A man’s heart should not be a fragile one

1 Like

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by jonahhh: 7:29am On Jun 17, 2022
The husband wey dey leave am unfucked for many weeks , you sef don see why the man dey marry her from afar but you dey form ( I can Bleep I can Bleep) you go chuk am prick and you expect freedom ? Lmao �

1 Like

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by SenecaTheYonger: 7:51am On Jun 17, 2022
ifinger:
So it all started in my work place a yr ago ,met this lady we were in same department that brought us close . We exchange numbers,she told me she was married with 2kids I didn't think much of it.
As time went by we started chatting via messenger,it started from official stuff till we became intimate,on one occasion she told me she was always wet each time we chat, I asked about her hubby she told me he works in a neighbouring states but comes back occasionally.

Then I told her we could satisfy the urge if she wanted she was like no oh if we do it heaven would fall, this that , I just maintained my level as she was the one that told me how wet she was
Two months later she told me she wanted me in her lol,? I told her , I booked an hoetel. N a Friday invited her still not sure she would make it but to my surprise she came
Before I new what was next we were kisn fingarin her on the bed
Then a call rang it was her hubby who asked were she was this lady with my hand deep inside her honey pot said she was on her way to the market
We had good sez that day I gave her lots of tongue and gave her 10k too

2 weeks later I noticed she became so possessive ,I can't even chat or speak other co staff of the opposite sez in the office she wanted to know what we discussed, at some point I could not hold it any we had a fight she was like I will tell my husband I laughed and blocked her numbers made shore I deleted all our chat which had been on disappearing mode !
Now she is looking for a way so we could be friends I think she actually want to set me up so I have kept her at arms length! Yes how can u blame a guy for a fling that was mutual and u were even paid! Only to want to control who speak with! Guys be smart these hos ain't loyal

Not you acting morally righteous. Like are you dumb? You slept with a married woman and you’re hear acting like she’s the crazy one. You’re just as crazy and stup!d. Dummy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Slept In A Guy's House And He Refuse To Touch U . / Describe Your First Kiss / Should A Graduate Lady Marry An Illiterate Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.