Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd (18035 Views)

She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd / She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant / My Mother Is A B*tch! She Betrayed My Father & Wants To Control Me - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
DriverX:
lend me the one your father used.

Collect from ur olosho mum
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Delete the post you fool, no respect for your mom mugu

Carry ur mama smelly vj comot werey
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Manlikeloni101:
You deserve one strong slap but if you want my advice , Bleep her again but this time make sure you gada evidence and be the one to send , show and tell her husband then watch the devil gets unchained.

After u mf
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
kelspinall:
how do you guys even feel comfortable chatting and toasting a married woman with kids for that matter.even geh mind to pull her pants to insert your penes .hush...i hardly greet married women especially the flirty ones i hate associating with them...

One man food
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
ifinger:

Carry ur mama smelly vj comot werey

You don't respect your mum or your father fool...you insulted someone parents so they can help you insult your mum in return

You're a result of bad parenting

You fool delete d post mumu pikin
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
ifinger:

One man food

See am ...lol dem go break your skull nor b lie
If u nor repent mugu
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by DreamLivia(f): 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Did you just explained how you had went down with somebody wive?
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Sammy101111(m): 12:05am On Jun 20, 2022
Some women are like that they like to control you . If they dislike someone they will want you there lover to do the same lol . Woman can deceive and play games in any Angle

2 Likes

Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You don't respect your mum or your father fool...you insulted someone parents so they can help you insult your mum in return

You're a result of bad parenting

You fool delete d post mumu pikin

U brought ur olosho mum here what do u expect mf
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
DreamLivia:
Did you just explained how you had went down with somebody wive?

Sure u are not dum
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

See am ...lol dem go break your skull nor b lie
If u nor repent mugu

Ogun ki u come break am next Na ur mama I go FK mf
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sammy101111:
Some women are like that they like to control you . If they dislike someone they will want you there lover to do the same lol . Woman can deceive and play games in any Angle

You are very correct however I served her her own medicine
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
ifinger:

Ogun ki u come break am next Na ur mama I go FK mf

Vagabon
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Vagabon

Thunder � ur head
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
ifinger:

Thunder � ur head

Your mama
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Tunagee(m): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
anochuko01:
Very reactions on this thread.

Nigerians with their usual emotional outburst, slaying someone because he sinned differently. They'll do so many heinous things as individuals, but sex is where they draw the line because they're scared someone would sleep with their wives. If you like curse till thy kingdom come, if you marry a hoe, she'll simply give in to anybody.

Exactly
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by DonroxyII: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2022
ifinger:
So it all started in my work place a yr ago ,met this lady we were in same department that brought us close . We exchange numbers,she told me she was married with 2kids I didn't think much of it.
As time went by we started chatting via messenger,it started from official stuff till we became intimate,on one occasion she told me she was always wet each time we chat, I asked about her hubby she told me he works in a neighbouring states but comes back occasionally.

Then I told her we could satisfy the urge if she wanted she was like no oh if we do it heaven would fall, this that , I just maintained my level as she was the one that told me how wet she was
Two months later she told me she wanted me in her lol,? I told her , I booked an hoetel. N a Friday invited her still not sure she would make it but to my surprise she came
Before I new what was next we were kisn fingarin her on the bed
Then a call rang it was her hubby who asked were she was this lady with my hand deep inside her honey pot said she was on her way to the market
We had good sez that day I gave her lots of tongue and gave her 10k too

2 weeks later I noticed she became so possessive ,I can't even chat or speak other co staff of the opposite sez in the office she wanted to know what we discussed, at some point I could not hold it any we had a fight she was like I will tell my husband I laughed and blocked her numbers made shore I deleted all our chat which had been on disappearing mode !
Now she is looking for a way so we could be friends I think she actually want to set me up so I have kept her at arms length! Yes how can u blame a guy for a fling that was mutual and u were even paid! Only to want to control who speak with! Guys be smart these hos ain't loyal
That's why God Said Flee Fornication Na Sin Against God(Good) ... It's because of the See Finish that ensued afterwards .....

someone will start Being Overprotective of Territories Which lead to Choking the Other Person then You wanna liberalise Yourself next She feels Used By You then As per Small Mindset, She Can Slam You with Rape and wets You Everywhere and harm your Prestige.....

Na Correct Ballers Sabi Play the Game of Fvck Aside in Office infact Nobody go Know because Everyone is Matured Enough to Understand what's at Stake!
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by DonroxyII: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2022
Stanweezy:
If this thing is true OP,

Person go do am to your wife, infact even ur gateman will have a taste of your wife and she will continue to sleep with anything sleepable without ur notice.

Repercussions will caught up with u unless u decided not to marry that's the only way u will escape this curse.

I wonder what a normal thinking man will see in a married woman with kids for that matter
Life no dey work like this Bro .. Op Will Pay his Price not his Innocent Wife who no dey there when dem be Fvck na!
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by DonroxyII: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2022
Cashio:
nothing will happen to his wife because you wished for it....what he did was wrong, but your curse is useless
Very Useless, The Op Might Even be Catching Cruise and He Came with wetness everywhere....

Emotions everywhere grin
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by DonroxyII: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
ifinger

O boy see make I give you OT..
If she mess up...
Try and get her husband contact.. then go and buy an already registered sim (it is sold oo.. naija is corrupt,make e no shock you..) use the Sim to download WhatsApp ..
Then use it to send her videos and nhude pics to her husband..
Remove the part that your face showed on it..
Then drop small hints for him on her excapade..
Then after you confirm he has seen those pics and videos you sent..
Then remove the Sim and if possible break and destroy it..
The Sim cannot be traced to you cos you weren't the one that registered it with MTN..
Watch how that OLOSHO woman marriage go take scatter and always maintain a defiance state whenever she tries to link you to her brouhaha..

If that woman jam my type of person eeh.. she go melo..
I don't know if it is because I am a Bad fellow that is why both Men and Women avoid having issues with me.. . sometimes I go dey find trouble but trouble just dey avoid me..
Op Dem dey look face Sha.. Dem no born her well if na me..
If she be Street Woman, You will be Jungle Justice in no time ...

You Destroy her Home, She will Destroy You without You Seeing Her Coming .....

A Sane Man would never allow a Woman to Concentrate Her Scorn on Him ... You can't Win ! ....
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Chris2863(m): 11:54am On Oct 04, 2022
grin grin :DShameless op
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 11:27pm On May 28, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Not you acting morally righteous. Like are you dumb? You slept with a married woman and you’re hear acting like she’s the crazy one. You’re just as crazy and stup!d. Dummy

Ur mama Toto
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 11:29pm On May 28, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Are you mad why would you sex a married woman if I was the husband and I find out you will be dead

Because she is a hooe like Ur mum
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 11:30pm On May 28, 2023
Shyboyk:

The English sef dae bend if I say I understand your story I dae lie

Werey am not hear to train Ur on English language
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 11:31pm On May 28, 2023
Qatar2022:

A woman told you she is married and you still went ahead to sleep with her. Something is wrong with you

Good question ⁉️ ask her why she is fkn around when married
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 11:32pm On May 28, 2023
Autobot05:

Firstly God will punish you sha

God don foget Ur mama
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:59pm On May 28, 2023
ifinger:

Because she is a hooe like Ur mum

Eblike you dey Bleep ur mama talk true grin

Anything that has aged your prick dey stand

Imbe ,mugu
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by GeeM: 12:06am On May 29, 2023
na dia way
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Alonso91(m): 3:02am On May 29, 2023
Op dey maad...

You posted this same story 2021 and here you are again....

You better find something meaningful to do with your life..

Omo ale jatijati
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by tunize(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2023
Stanweezy:
If this thing is true OP,

Person go do am to your wife, infact even ur gateman will have a taste of your wife and she will continue to sleep with anything sleepable without ur notice.

Repercussions will caught up with u unless u decided not to marry that's the only way u will escape this curse.

I wonder what a normal thinking man will see in a married woman with kids for that matter
If actually is true, also blame the woman which kind friendship married woman and single guy wan get? Meat wen you nor go eat why use ur teeth to share in the first place?
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by ifinger: 7:58am On Jun 03, 2023
Alonso91:
Op dey maad...

You posted this same story 2021 and here you are again....

You better find something meaningful to do with your life..

Because e de sweet Ur papa thunder ⚡ fire 🔥 u

Omo ale jatijati
Re: She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd by Ifeanyicosta(m): 8:40am On Jun 03, 2023
They are blaming the guy....forgetting that the woman was lacking good sex in her life and wanted someone that will slam that coochies without pity ,in which the guy did not waste time to deliver.society will always blame the man forgetting that d woman really enjoy his cucumber.again.........she enjoyed his cucumber

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Saw My NAKEDNES.S / 5 Tips To Make Your Relationship Stronger In 2019 / Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.