Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour (66216 Views)

FG Should Focus On Flag Carriers, Not National Airline, Says Allen Onyema / Buhari Confers National Honour On Akeredolu / Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by do4luv14(m): 11:04am On Jun 20, 2022
aribisala0:

If you study the industry you would realize that most owners cannot be drivers , The amount of investment capital required is very high.
Even at the level of danfo drivers most are not owners so how do you explain most tanker drivers being owners.
Putting a decent Tanker on the road will cost in excess of 10 million naira and the business entails a lot more than driving a truck. You have to know the business and you really cannot make much headway with just one tanker

hmmm , OK then,
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Johnbmc(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
It had not been easy for you you mean. So what about the money you've been making from it before it get burnt??
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Johnbmc(m): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
It has not been easy for you you mean. So what about the money you've been making from it before it get burnt??
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Femiakhigbe1995(m): 2:31am On Jun 21, 2022
After reading all the comment ,this is the conclusion of the whole matter,,most Nigerians are saddist ,naturally wicked and have no single love for each other,,if you like vote Peter obi ,,it won't change a thing,,am ashamed Goddd...who do us like this ,,bloody retards ...you guys hate like the devil himself...
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Skmoda360(m): 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Shyboyk:

Did he demand for it …it was given to him from their free will
Freewill bro.....the president confer it on him..
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Mrseriousman: 7:30am On Dec 13, 2022
FamTomx2:

Humans like you are hopeless, I felt you wouldn't have being taking this trash if the incident happened right in front of your family building or your children's school..

If at all you have.. stupid people everywhere.

FAMTOMX2 is a deadly car snatcher , a scammer , Self confessed ritualist and a pick pocket thief. He has made himself the most stupid nairalander .

As the most foolish nairalander on nairaland, how can you have the audacity to call someone stupid ? As stupid as you have disgraced your whole lineage here , you still dey insult person?

Mumu wey no fit spell ? Online bully wey be coward!!!

Return my bike or be buried with it .
FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,2022. R.I.Pieces
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by FamTomx2(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
Mrseriousman:

FAMTOMX2 is a deadly car snatcher , a scammer , Self confessed ritualist and a pick pocket thief. He has made himself the most stupid nairalander .

As the most foolish nairalander on nairaland, how can you have the audacity to call someone stupid ? As stupid as you have disgraced your whole lineage here , you still dey insult person ?

Mumu wey no fit spell ? Online bully wey be coward!!!

Return my bike or be buried with it .
FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,2022. R.I.Pieces

@ bolded FamTomX2 no fit spell but you bastard still dey read and reply wetin he posted, are you not a DAFT?

Insults are part of culture in your miserable family's house, worthless thief, you wake your miserable father from sleep from kicking his ass TRUE or FALSE??

Ogun go seize your existence soonest as you keep hiding those vehicles from the authorities. Return that Toyota Corolla and the FORD cars to the owners, including computer and phone.

You no go die well in Lagos.

Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Mirall: 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
BloomingDale:
No one is obligated to buy you a new tanker, so go away with your sense of entitlement.

Had it been you are God,no one will ever be great in life.
Your comment has shown the kind of stoney heart you have.
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Mrseriousman: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
FamTomx2:

@ bolded FamTomX2 no fit spell but you bastard still dey read and reply wetin he posted, are you not a DAFT?

Insults are part of culture in your miserable family's house, worthless thief, you wake your miserable father from sleep from kicking his ass TRUE or FALSE??

Ogun go seize your existence soonest as you keep hiding those vehicles from the authorities. Return that Toyota Corolla and the FORD cars to the owners, including computer and phone.

You no go die well in Lagos.

Hahahahahahah... Osukwa ozo .... O si no " are you not a daft ? Hahahahahahah. Your mumu don do guy . Why ? Why ? Why are you disgracing your generations like this ? But why ? Which one is are you not a daft ?

Your stupidity dey weak me . If you can read and write , would you say " are you not a daft ?
Guy you are a shameless he-goat ! As a Matter of fact , a headless fowl is better than you !

Shame on you !!!
Talking of insult, I'm glad you understand that your uncultured online bully self has being put to place . Now you understand that you don't have the monopoly of being foolish.
But if you ain't so senseless , you would understand that the useless attitude of insults runs in your family ,that is why you have 48 pages of insult to different people on your comments ! Can't you see how stupid you are ?

You are bloody slowpoke. A senseless Bastard . A myopic illiterate with no atom of common sense.
The insult dey pain you now abi ? As e dey pain you , e dey sweet me guy .

Just return my bike or be buried with it. FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2, 2022. R.I.P
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by BloomingDale(f): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Mirall:

Had it been you are God,no one will ever be great in life.
Your comment has shown the kind of stoney heart you have.

I'm now a new creation. Old things have passed away.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) / See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.