Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour (66209 Views)

FG Should Focus On Flag Carriers, Not National Airline, Says Allen Onyema / Buhari Confers National Honour On Akeredolu / Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Creamypie(m): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Vwo mrhe naaaaah! E good as e talk d one wey dey pain am
Oniovome wadoh. - Me - mrhereh

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by GloriousGbola: 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
aribisala0:
You sound bitter.

If he had insurance his insurance company is obligated. He may not know how to go about entering an insurance claim
If not those Nigerians that appreciate his efforts will crowd fund one for him
We should learn from everything

For government this should highlight the need for insurance. Assuming the unwanted tragedy had happened who would have been obligated to compensate affected third parties

We must take insurance very seriously and educate our people accordingly

The other thing is many of those tankers on our roads are not road worthy

He is being celebrated for what though?
Cleaning up his own mess before it got even further out of hand.

The man is actually supposed to be charged for reckless endangerment

A tanker does not spontaneously burst into flame
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Uzfidel(m): 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
We need as many as possible 45000 litres tanker trucks to move a product [b](HPFO - High Pour Fuel Oil) [/b]From the modular refinery (michaelsmith) in Ohaji egbema, owerri to a tank farmBob and sil tankfarm in oghara, Benin.
The product is fully legal with weighbill and all documentation

Budgeted Price is #9/litre (nine Naira per litre).

All information regarding this should be channel to +2348128430311
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by BloomingDale(f): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yeyeoldman:

What's wrong with me? Nigeria is wrong with me. The Ekiti state gubernatorial Election have once again proved beyond reasonable doubt that Nigeria is a hopeless situation without any redemption.

Back to the issue at hand. Can you people be pragmatic for once in your life time? At least before you die and leave this world can you just not be a idealist at the time? This man is a national hero.

Fuel laden trucks have been killing hundreds and destroying properties worth billions since the days of lord lugard in this country. Show me one article pointing to the fact that anyone has been compensated anywhere in Nigeria.

If Nigeria was a sane country this man will be one of the most decorated citizens with a lot of benefits. Do you remember that refugee who rescued a child in France? Go read what the french government and the french society did for him.

If we refuse to acknowledge & reward virtues, continue to promote & generously compensate those who perpetuate all manner of vices then as a country we are yet to see the worst.

People are willing to defend for free and set up a go fund me account for Chidinma the cold-hearted killer but have a problem with replacing the Selfless Heroes Truck. that's how we are as a people.
Good morning ma, How's the Family?

He was the driver of the fuel tanker that caught fire. It’s not like another driver abandoned a fuel tanker on fire, and him as a spectator seeing it as a danger to other people quickly jumped into the tanker and drove it to a safe location. Now that would have been heroic. Abandoning his own tanker that caught on fire would have been a cowardly act. The fact that he drove it away to a safe place was the right thing to do. I would have done the same and not label myself a hero.

I blame the National Assembly for recognizing it as a heroic act. Those are the kind of dull leaders leading you to nowhere in the country. In a sane environment, his license would have been seized while they investigate him.

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by edungene7: 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Shyboyk:

Read very well I didn’t say he put out fire from a house what I said is that he saved someone from the burning house… now in both case they are both saving lives the house na u still get am but because you saved a life and people are appreciating you you now demand for a new house when everything was clearly your fault the thing the man did was to drive the truck to a safe play to save lives so now tell me who owns the truck…the fact that he saved lives is the reason people are praising him that does not mean he should start making demands and mind you if them actually give am there is nothing there he still deserves it
a building and hundreds of buildings a live and thousands of lives are they the same?

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

He was the driver of the fuel tanker that caught fire. It’s not like another driver abandoned a fuel tanker on fire, and him as a spectator seeing it as a danger to other people quickly jumped into the tanker and drove it to a safe location. Now that would have been heroic. Abandoning his own tanker that caught on fire would have been a cowardly act. The fact that he drove it away to a safe place was the right thing to do. I would have done the same and not label myself a hero.

I blame the National Assembly for recognizing it as a heroic act. Those are the kind of dull leaders leading you to nowhere in the country. In a sane environment, his license would have been seized while they investigate him.

Make God nor let you do DPO work Oooh. grin grin grin grin grin grin. You go deadly oooh. Jesu... Wetin this innocent man do you gan gan? If them leave you and this man fo one room I swear after you discipline am finish if he see new trailer na run he go dey run. Na beg we dey from this side... Abeg forgive the man. You will seriously jump into a burning fuel tanker? Are you sure you are a Nigerian Woman? Ha!

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Charmingchuba: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
[Bitter and ungrateful people everywhere.quote author=BloomingDale post=113948457]No one is obligated to buy you a new tanker, so go away with your sense of entitlement.[/quote]
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by BloomingDale(f): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yeyeoldman:

Make God nor let you do DPO work Oooh. grin grin grin grin grin grin. You go deadly oooh. Jesu... Wetin this innocent man do you gan gan? If them leave you and this man fo one room I swear after you discipline am finish if he see new trailer na run he go dey run. Na beg we dey from this side... Abeg forgive the man. You will seriously jump into a burning fuel tanker? Are you sure you are a Nigerian Woman? Ha!

Hahaha. Your post is too funny. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by deebrownneymar: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by tbambam: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
BloomingDale:
No one is obligated to buy you a new tanker, so go away with your sense of entitlement.

Dumb comment coming from a dumb lady.. You have not had any responsibility in life that you will have to work for.. I pity your husband or husband to be.. Nitwit

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Nerogaming01(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Creamypie:
Oniovome wadoh. - Me - mrhereh

Ótionyé.

(Mé Jé but, mé sa jegbaa) grin
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Shyboyk(m): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
edungene7:
a building and hundreds of buildings a live and thousands of lives are they the same?

Oga it was an example the truth is the man owns the truck it was his truck that started all this so he shouldn’t come and be demanding anything if them wan give am then it’s fine but he is in no position to demand
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by AsianTotal: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
BloomingDale:
No one is obligated to buy you a new tanker, so go away with your sense of entitlement.
You are a Fuul, an imbe.c.ile, a disg.race to humanity.
For this ldiotlc comment you pit here, humanity will never come to your aid in your time of need and son shall it be.
Iseee.

2 Likes

Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by olaitan1mongo: 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
You are indeed OBIdiently a great manYou are indeed OBIdiently a great man...
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Cantonese: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Wicked demon, you can't block the man's progress with your mischief. Situation analyzer, the man didn't ask your opinion. He simply opted for a tanker instead of national honor, and you wanted to show you know better than him. Mr Professor, just Bleep off

Exactly who you are, a wicked demon, since you were born in hell and you perpetually will languish there. Nobody wants to hear your opinion anymore, as you are completely incapable of proper reasoning and decent discussions.

No good English and no morals. All you learnt were the words “Bleep off”. Those words show you as a social misfit and part of those addressed as the rungs of the earth.

You can take your stupid opinion and shove it up your gutter arse. MUMU.
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Shyboyk(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
edungene7:

There is this news about an illegal Africa migrant who went overseas and happened to save a baby from falling from a storeybuilding ..he was awarded for this act the whole world acknowledged it and it was just one life he saved but that didnt give him the right to start making demands though he was awarded for his act of heroism

2 Likes

Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Nerogaming01(m): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
AsianTotal:

You are a Fuul, an imbe.c.ile, a disg.race to humanity.
For this ldiotlc comment you pit here, humanity will never come to your aid in your time of need and son shall it be.
Iseee.

Ah ah cry

It hasn't gotten to this point na comrade. Please temper vawulence with mercy
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by duruZed(m): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ebubu4:

but we are obligated to buy houses and cars for those who are caged inside a house for 3months to eat, kiss and have sex on TV.
And the miyetti Allah are obligated to buy APC form of 100m for jonathan and nobody has anything to say about it.
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Skmoda360(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nerogaming01:

I dislike this comment.
With passion....she talked without sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Skmoda360(m): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Shyboyk:

There is this news about an illegal Africa migrant who went overseas and happened to save a baby from falling from a storeybuilding ..he was awarded for this act the whole world acknowledged it and it was just one life he saved but that didnt give him the right to start making demands though he was awarded for his act of heroism
He was offered a citizenship now
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by mudiana(m): 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
BloomingDale:
if Na big brother u go use ur money vote and even do the one wey em dey show their nudes. mumu somebody.
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by ORAFA(m): 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Please stop saying "our", he didn't ask you for shishi.

BloomingDale:

He should have had insurance then. An obligation is the responsibility of a party to meet the terms of a contract or agreement. If an obligation is not met, the legal system often provides recourse for the injured party. It is not our obligation/duty to buy him a tanker.
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Pogoram2023: 12:26am On Jun 20, 2022
BloomingDale:

That’s why he didn’t direct it to some1 like u who is only good at typing shit. The government is obligated to get him another one alongside the honorary award because he did what u can’t do
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by aribisala0(m): 12:41am On Jun 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

He is being celebrated for what though?
Cleaning up his own mess before it got even further out of hand.

The man is actually supposed to be charged for reckless endangerment

A tanker does not spontaneously burst into flame

I did not talk about celebrating him. Gratuitous controversy is not what marks one out as intellectual but just an insecure attention seeker.
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by aribisala0(m): 12:42am On Jun 20, 2022
do4luv14:

MOST,

anyways it is well,

happy Father's day
So that means you cannot read or were deliberately being obtuse all along?
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Lordedifice1: 5:47am On Jun 20, 2022
BloomingDale:

Just look at the HATE coming from you
You have a lot of things to work on in your life
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by hope4nigeria(m): 6:32am On Jun 20, 2022
BloomingDale:
look at you, your life is shattered hopeless soul
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by Shyboyk(m): 7:41am On Jun 20, 2022
Skmoda360:

He was offered a citizenship now
Did he demand for it …it was given to him from their free will
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2022
BloomingDale:

What are you saying...
A man concerned about how he feeds.
Yes the government can give national honor but he prefers if they can provide a tanker instead.

Na you get the obligation to buy am tanker ni?
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by do4luv14(m): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2022
aribisala0:
So that means you cannot read or were deliberately being obtuse all along?

people are allow to make mistakes,

you based your point on your experience as a seller,

same with me, based mine on the few I knew,

does it now mean I can't read
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by aribisala0(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2022
do4luv14:

people are allow to make mistakes,

you based your point on your experience as a seller,

same with me, based mine on the few I knew,

does it now mean I can't read
If you study the industry you would realize that most owners cannot be drivers , The amount of investment capital required is very high.
Even at the level of danfo drivers most are not owners so how do you explain most tanker drivers being owners.
Putting a decent Tanker on the road will cost in excess of 10 million naira and the business entails a lot more than driving a truck. You have to know the business and you really cannot make much headway with just one tanker
Re: Ejiro Otarigho: I Want New Tanker, Not National Honour by vickydevoka(m): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2022
BloomingDale:
I pity your generation. Poor generation

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) / Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.