Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? (30813 Views)

Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) / Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Illegal1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
stanisbaratheon:

Broke guys don suffer for your hand grin
she broke pass the broke guys.,.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by AlwaysPositive: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
LadyD22:

Then with my full chest I hereby proclaim myself the cheapest women on Earth because I like money too much , not 10k oh but the real money and that is why I'm still single because I'm spending too much money on myself I'm afraid of leaving me

Go and work, so you don't put your family problems on another innocent man.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by CSTRR: 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
In Africa, it's only Nigerian and maybe Ghana and Senegalese women that depend on men for money.

In other parts of Africa, especially east and south Africa, it's weird for men to fund their girlfriends.

Una don spoil all these Nigerian girls.

They need to detoxify.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by virginchaser(m): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nothing like broke guys. Someone only need to identify, tap or push inbuilt potential. No one is useless.
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by ednut1(m): 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Broke guys know how to Bleep, rich guys wont have your time and rarely care is u cum lol
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Big long dick because that's the only thing useful in their lives
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Eaglesence: 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:
I'm just curious. undecided

Promises.

Mostly empty ones

grin
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by hisroyalrealnes(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hope!!
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
Displaying fake tears n closeness .....
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Jocdon(m): 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
LadyD22:

Then with my full chest I hereby proclaim myself the cheapest women on Earth because I like money too much , not 10k oh but the real money and that is why I'm still single because I'm spending too much money on myself I'm afraid of leaving me
From which job exactly do the money comes from?
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by lavenjcrown(m): 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
financial instability.
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Burgerlomo: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
The 3rd leg located between their legs

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Saao(m): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:
don't we have broke girls? What did they give guys? 70% of ladies are broke
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by zinaunreal(m): 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
So he must give money? Hungry thing .
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Divoc19(f): 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
cheesy funny truth
FrancescoFarino:
most of them have fine face and a promising future
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Are women now beggers?
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by kunle75(m): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:

Peace of mind.

Atleast you have less to worry about him unlike the rich guy who can dispose you off at will.
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
LadyD22:

You're poor.
Poor man's mentality
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by kunle75(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Saao:
don't we have broke girls? What did they give guys? 70% of ladies are broke

90% are broke,stingy broken and wounded.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by meobizy(f): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Slow day on Nairaland.
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Atlantis585: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:

Glad you asked.

And what do ladies give to their men other than their Bermuda Triangle?

You can’t give what you don’t have, either way!
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by MkBaron(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
[right][/right] grin I don laff tired
COOL10:
Apart from constant nagging, constant billing, continuous lies, body odour, bad breath and a nose blocking stench that originates from her stinking pusssy whenever she removes her
'tear-tear' pants to have sex, what do broke girls give their boyfriends? undecided
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Boobysmith: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
focus on building up yourself, girls can hold you down with nothing valuable to building yourself
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by blacksam01: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:

i was a confirm broke and handsome guy...i dated a lady 25 den who is working and earns well...guess the handsomeness then attracted her...

in that relationship,i gave exactly what u listed..leme expanciate....while with her..i did the following

1. gave her company
2. be the manly figure in her life
3. help her cut corners and saved alot of money.. example,sh imported a medical machine which sh is to clear aat the port for 850k...i helped her with contact of where sh eventuy paid 530k
4. advices does not depart u because u are broke,so alot of bizness incline advices and general life advice..

5. i amm d one who vetted and reruited all her staffs..5in number...mind u,i work,but wage is nothing to write about.
6. emotional stability...

while i did all this without even cheating, whwne it was time to delve into my bizness aand i needed her uplift,babe created excuse and ran...i was really broken

well, i packed my kaya and left..and sh never called back...i got a loan from a runs girll on my street, annd venntured into something, now i earn 400k monthly ...and my ex is now dating a zenith bank contract staff who earns just over 100k....

lesson..women dont need love and attention they inly say it..they only love guyz who have money...so eveeryman shld go gt money and stop pussyi g around ladies.....and when u get the money,plz guyz dont love any lady..just nack as much as u want and walk aaway..cuz without that money..sh would do same to u

thats is it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
Divay2:
Just imagine embarassed

Poor Girls should depend on their poor Parents for money and not Boyfriends undecided

Ladies of nowadays and entitlement mentality cry

God bless you

That's why some women are been used for rituals coz of this majority of them nonsense mentality... My duty as a father is to train my child not someone messing around with her just because of money..
Love Is different from Money

1 Like

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Venom11(m): 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
They give you hope for the future regarding marriage. At least you have someone secured for you after whoring around and gold digging your previous boy friends away.

No matter how broke a man might be, he still brings more to the table than a woman.
Dunno but I agree, man in his nature alway hv more to offer, comparison btw the opposite will never add up.. Even a broke dude is riddled with potentials.. E no just balance when compared...
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by erico2k2(m): 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Animegirl:
Broke girls only can afford to be seen where broke boys gather, so nah thesame thing wey bbroke boys dey give broke girls dey give
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Marpol2021(m): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2022

There is something of this picture that always make me to burst out with laughter whenever I see it grin

the monkey looks like tinubu,u get eye wallahi
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by Ofunaofu: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
Apart from ur Numerous Body count, what do u have to give?

Here

Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by MrBroke(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
You either a LovePeddler or a Wife. A LovePeddler you Bleep or who bleeps you and you attend to her financial needs.
A Wife who you Bleep or who bleeps you for the sake of sex and who doesn't depend on you financially.

One misconception about sex is that the female gender is the victim like females are the giver and the male gender the reciever reason why we have prostitutes. Both genders give and recieve. I don't beg no girl for sex.
Re: Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? by stanisbaratheon: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
Illegal1:

she broke pass the broke guys.,.

Normal levels na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You / I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men / Best And Most Romantic Valentine Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.