Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M (34226 Views)

Y Is Peter Obi Saying Hold Your LG Chairman & Gov / ‘I Never Said Investment In Sabmiller Now Worth $100m’ — Obi Blames ‘One Youth’ / Ifeanyi Onejeme Debunks Fake News About Peter Obi's Investment In SABMiller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by muykem: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
I don't take Peter Obi serious again since his comment on exportation of Ugu leaves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by od501: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
What year did he make that statement?

Exactly my point oo
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
mohims:
Peter Obi alias Him tu lai. This man is full of lies. No be only obidient an ingredient. He can NEVER be President of this country. Ya all should continue fooling yourself.

You guys all in a bid to demarket the best person for the job so is it Tinubu or Atiku that we all know are failed politicians that will be good?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by PDPdestroyer(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
It's Tinubu I'm seeing inside this video ooo. Voice of Obi, face of Tinubu grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Diligence: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
One thing is so certain; for any attack on Mr Peter Obi, not all his supporters are docile or introverts -o... They will come for your head....

How many Nigerians know that former Governors receive pension and other benefits running into hundreds of millions of naira...but Mr Peter Obi refused to collect even a Kobo after serving 8 years as a Governor!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
Another lie busted sad

Obi, the programmed lying China machine

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Nsonaso(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
AnonPoet:
I noticed that the Labor Party Presidential candidate and former governor of Anambra state, Peter Obi blamed youths for saying his investment in SabMiller was $20 million and worth $100 million and he said the statement did not come from him.

Here is a video where Peter Obi with his own mouth said it. I am not saying Peter Obi lied, but this is what he said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIsgNxeY-9s

Here is where he denied it: https://www.nairaland.com/7194893/never-said-investment-sabmiller-now

Please do you know the date of the video when he made that claim? It doesn't look new

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Revolva(m): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
This man is the man who can manage Nigeria.......i swear he has business acumen on point
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by toujurs: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
The funny thing is that no body has gotten anything, when i say anything i mean just one thing. To use against peter obi.

This is the kind of people, Nigerians should be begging to rule our country Nigeria.

It is really a big shame. Reading some comments here. We have a severe suffer suffer mentality, the hunger and suffering has eaten deep into our mentality. That most Nigerians can't think properly.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by porthouse7(f): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
Him tu lie.... U can't lie for in long cos internet doesn't forget
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
Thinkam:
The topic currently on front page is mischievous, Obi never said he didn't make this very statement... The disclaimer on FP was a statement by Obi media aide, the blaming of the youth grin, Organic Campaign or Support can't work in Nigeria Elections.
The way SWAGA dey attack Obi, person go think say Obi na major Contender for this election.

Meanwhile

I respect Peter Obi because he knows how to read the room, eventually he will come back to reality and withdraw from the presidential race..

The same way he read the situation during PDP primaries, he will realistically analyze the outcome of this election, especially if the third force merger fails, and he will withdraw from the race.

2023 is strictly between two failures, Nigeria will never get better.

The same thing you said on the other thread.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by yusfatedeeprof(m): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
Deepsky:
People can be this daft? So you don't know the difference between almost hundred, hundred and over hundred?
Did he say it's worth 100m?he said almost 100m
What is almost 100m? I would say from 91m - 99m

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by PAWG(m): 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Na ‘photoshop’ grin
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Preciousgift90: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Which kind rubbish report be this one now, why not show us where he made the statement recently instead of showing us video of 4yrs ago when one dollar was equivalent to #360 and you're comparing the statement & investment with today dollar of #611. The Cable must be mad for trying so hard to tarnish the image Obi have worked over the years to build. May God purnish all you enemies of this country that is trying so hard to package another disaster for us in the name of president again.

Mr Peter Obi for president2023

I am highly Obidient!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Tareq1105: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
AnonPoet:
I noticed that the Labor Party Presidential candidate and former governor of Anambra state, Peter Obi blamed youths for saying his investment in SabMiller was $20 million and worth $100 million and he said the statement did not come from him.

Here is a video where Peter Obi with his own mouth said it. I am not saying Peter Obi lied, but this is what he said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIsgNxeY-9s

Here is where he denied it: https://www.nairaland.com/7194893/never-said-investment-sabmiller-now

I'm not surprised. Obi has always been a serial liar. There's nothing he cannot say to get public sympathy. He can lie to high heaven to get hype. Example: Why would Obi fly Economy tickets to Egypt? Who's he deceiving? He said on national TV debate that the investment of $30m is now $100m. He went as far as Berekete Family to lie. Now he's denied it, the turkey has come home to roast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by abiolamitodun(m): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
It's 20milloin dollars he said nw not 100 million dollars...why do people not understand what he said...he said that 20 million dollars is worth 100million dollars of today...it's that simple nw...ahh ahh
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by CraigslistAD: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
smiley
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Nsonaso(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
dway2life:
Did he steal the money? No!

He made an investment and it was worth ALMOST 100million as at that time...

Then why is it worth low now? I'll mention some factors

- Hisbah police destroying a lot of brewery investment till today

- Buhari happened.. naira/Dollar rate became outrageous

Therefore are you blaming obi who invested or you ought to blame Buhari and his brothers who continues to make Nigeria a nightmare..

Una go get sense sha!

Don't mind those who can't reason. Dangote Networth 2014 is 25 billion USD

Today is 20 billion USD

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by jojothaiv(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Thinkam:

2023 is strictly between two failures, hopefully, Nigeria will get better.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by newdawnlive: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
is this type of liar iPig want to sell to us

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by famology(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Me no first trust Obi before. People like him will lie effortlessly.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by SugarGirl44(f): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hoebi oniro.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by moneyissweet(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
I can see Tiefnubu slaves and apc urchins masturbating on this news.

The good news is that even if Obi did not win 2023 presidential election, We will be Happy for him.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by agentarcher(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Disobedient
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Tareq1105: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
abiolamitodun:
It's 20milloin dollars he said nw not 100 million dollars...why do people not understand what he said...he said that 20 million dollars is worth 100million dollars of today...it's that simple nw...ahh ahh

He lied even at Berekete Family program. Now Anambra State government has bursted his claim and he's denied it. We know him to be a serial liar and pretender but some gullible supporters are just overrating and hyping him. Just wait till open TV debate between Tinubu and Obi. That's when you would know that your overrated Obi is no match for Tinubu. Let's leave Atiku out bcoz he's not a good debater. How do you describe a billionaire who surreptitiously bought Economy tickets to Egypt, post it on social media, to understudy Power Generation for 3 days just bcoz of political sympathy? Is that not scam?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by ibedu29: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
POVERTY AND HUNGER KNOW NO TRIBE
ALL YOU MARKETERS OF BAT
Even university students at home are marketing BAT.
Peter Obi is still the best man for the job.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Royalty83(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
I once said that Peter Obi will soon be demystified

The man's voice is really suspicious. This is a Con Man in my opinion. I withdraw my support for him. I better not vote than vote in a serial lair.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lols , please I want to see a news where TINUBU invested money into any where for Lagos State's future...

The only thing I saw was that he paid # 99 million naira to students seating for WEAC....and that appears so a huge task ....lols

With the Revenue of Lagos State then, every Child should be on free education but the thief have Brian washed them and they made him king thinking he has done an impossible thing for them.......

I think i now know the root of Nigerian's backwardness ......
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by stanluiz(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Did Peter Obi invest ? Yes ! Then am Ok.

Others politicians will loot and embezzle public place but obi invest in the brewery company which create thousands of jobs in Anambra state.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
I've always known obi pandora as a fraud. obi pandora will never be nigeria's president. amin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" / N3.5M Monthly Feeding For El-Zakzaky: Lai Mohammed Trends On Twitter / Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Toll Collection Goes Cashless Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.