Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi (70454 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Ororocelemi(m): 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Baba all these stories na wetin young man want take hustle asylum, you self reason the matter na. How you believe say them go maltreat am.
The young man understand the matter, he is definitely not 15yrs, he never wanted to donate but trying to play a smart ass.

maleekberry:
According to arise news, the boy was maltreated by the Ekweremadu family. They were hostile to him, made him sleep on a cold floor and even threatened him.

Then he ran out one night and saw a police officer and explained everything to him and the police took him into custody.

All I know is that senator Ekweremadu and his wife get plenty explanation to do because do many things are not clear as regards this matter.

As for the silly daughter that decided to bleach away her life from dark skinned to snow white. I hope she can now see one of the dangers of bleaching.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by ChoCho54(f): 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
watersideboys:
See his lips. Drug man
Nna ehn.. naim dem see to beg kidney out of 200m Nigerians.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by immortalcrown(m): 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
etrange:
The age is not amongst the things that matter the most? Dude, everything matters in this case. In fact, the major things that matter are his age and his consent. And I'm sure you wouldn't have made little of this finding if it had revealed that he was actually 15. By sharing this, more light is shed on the issue of age. With time, we'd know more about his consent. Don't dismiss evidence based on your own preferred outcome.
I have no interest in the matter. And I never said the boy's age does not matter. What I said is the boy's age is not the most important thing here. Someone as learned and as famous as Ekweremmadu allegedly took a boy to UK for organ donation without telling the boy the reason for the travel. How is the boy's age the major problem here? An adult can be deceived. A minor can be deceived. This is why the boy's age is not the major problem. If Ekweremmadu legally obtained a passport for the boy and told the boy why they were traveling, then age is the major problem here. But if Ekweremmadu did otherwise, proving that the boy is an adult cannot mean Ekweremmadu is innocent.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
Please I need a good Samaritan to help me with some money,
Please anyone willing to assist me should ask for my details, am doing this for my mum
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by EMAXIM(m): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
Because the kidney didn't match and he was supposed to be flown back to Nigeria as usual as Nigeria with criminal mind Na to jaapa and lie to seek asylum

You are a liar.
My instinct tells me that you work for Ekweremadu.

They would have carried out all the necessary test on the boy's before he was being flown out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by watersideboys: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
ChoCho54:
Nna ehn.. naim dem see to beg kidney out of 200m Nigerians.

grin grin as in eh

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by doggedfighter(f): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
bizhop01:

I believe you old enough to donate your own kidney for Ekweremadu daughter

grin
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by angelfallz(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Like I said yesterday, this case is just starting, we should wait for more information.
And now, little by little, more information is coming out.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by ChoCho54(f): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
watersideboys:

grin grin as in eh
ad in ehn? Your four front teeth don fall off? grin

Ok you modified grin
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
if Nigeria was good, he wouldn’t would have wanted to japa
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
If truly the bvn, passport and age of this teen that is actually going around social media is true; then think boy deserve death! It is a pure evil and he will receive it in a platter in return! You can't cash out in another person's pain and still want to destroy and stain their names.. Pure Evil!

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by AgentGoat: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
The boy na criminal be that if this is true .

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Whisk(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
May be Ekweremadu was being smart and was outsmarted by the boy or by the boy with his tutors.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
If truly the bvn, passport and age of this teen that is actually going around social media is true; then think boy deserve death! It is a pure evil and he will receive it in a platter in return! You can't cash out in another person's pain and still want to destroy and stain their names.. Pure Evil!

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNiBzXCqQmU
Watch this video before you post again
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
maleekberry:

As for the silly daughter that decided to bleach away her life from dark skinned to snow white. I hope she can now see one of the dangers of bleaching.

Link to gist boss
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by jaxxy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
bizhop01:

How do you know that the boy willing to donate his kidney?
I see why politicians always used you people brain to play ludo game, Germany is not shit hole Ike Ekweremadu and his wife will smell it.

U just open ur mouth and say anything like. And who told u the 21 year old doesn't know what he's doing and agreed to donate?

He has already showed himself as an active liar with his age claims. Anything else is left for other legal documents to determine.

U don't lie on people to achieve ur selfish agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by ONNYX: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
doxtun:
Why do people keep assuming that every police in the world is as useless as the Nigerian Police. Before the police arrest you and charge you to court, they must have had sufficient evidence about the crime. It is in Nigeria the police will arrest you before investigating.
It is illegal to offer any form of reward in exchange for organ donation. I guess that must have been the basis for the arrest.

The bolded is incorrect.

The duo were arrested for organ trafficking. We know as Nigerians that certain people including the donor would have been promised some compensation for the organ donation but these this kind of agreements are never written down.

The boy was ill advised and he took his chances.
KaluwisxPRO:

That is the illegality (abuse of office) in the passport acquisition if he can pull off such stunt because that is clearly not how to procure a legit passport for a person.

The process was followed to the letter. Where the biometrics took place is of no consequence in the matter. It could be in Aso Rock, a prison cell or a psychiatric ward....it would make no difference. Its a perk that comes with his status. Just be objective. No illegality here.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by airsaylongcome: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
affable4:
Boy played a smart one on the senator.

But that was too selfish of him. He never thought of the damages he would bring to the family. Reminds me of one Ghanian story about a close relative/nanny that destroyed a family in USA.

Fear a desperate mind.

Do the politicians think about the damages they do to us when the loot our entire commonwealth?

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by ccollins(m): 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
otipoju:
I need an extra hand to help in the house with the kids. The attend day care from 8pm till 6pm.

I bin wan invite someone but fear dey catch me. When dem reach here dem go change am for person. Nigerians are like cobra. When dem never get wetin dem want dem go humble call you sir 2 million times a day. once they achieve their target dem go turn to vampire.

I go manage. Na for a season ojare.

Ekweremadu is innocemt. He clearly stated what he wanted to do in the visa application
keep making up a written narrative u are playing from your political script. U want to use Nigerians to camouflage the wickedness that was done and exposed.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Penguin2: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
Because the kidney didn't match and he was supposed to be flown back to Nigeria as usual as Nigeria with criminal mind Na to jaapa and lie to seek asylum

So Ekweremadu flew somebody from Nigeria to UK to donate kidney without first running those checks here in Nigeria to determine whether the boy’s kidney is compatible with that of his daughter?

Abi dem no fit do ordinary blood test for Nigeria again?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by KazikageSama: 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
ivolt:

Since the boy registered his BVN in 2019, Ekweremadu would have traveled back in time to
influence the boy to use the same date of birth on his BVN registration 3 years ago.
The boy is lying about his age.

The only unresolved issue here is whether there was a signed contract that the boy will be giving
up his kidney or it is just word of mouth.
The boy definitely know why his visa was secured.

I really hope I can make my point without sounding as anybody's advocate but having worked in the banking sector, I know an applicant can request for his DOB to be updated. Having a serving senator put a call to CBN/NIBSS or NIMC can make that process notoriously faster.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by CheapHomes1: 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
immortalcrown:
Focus on the things that matter most.

Was his passport legally obtained?

Was he told the actual reason for his journey to UK?

Are you sure the boy read the letter before Ekweremmadu submitted the letter? It is possible the boy was just informed that a letter was sent in support of his visa application.

You have not answered any of my questions. The same way he made a call and got a kidney donor in a questionable manner.

I have no interest in the matter. And I never said the boy's age does not matter. What I said is the boy's age is not the most important thing here. Someone as learned and as famous as Ekweremmadu allegedly obtained an illegal passport and took a boy to UK for organ donation without telling the boy the reason for the travel. How is the boy's age the major problem here? An adult can be deceived. A minor can be deceived. This is why the boy's age is not the major problem. If Ekweremmadu legally obtained a passport for the boy and told the boy why they were traveling, then age is the major problem here. But if Ekweremmadu did otherwise, proving that the boy is an adult cannot mean Ekweremmadu is innocent.

What is illegal about the passport and how was it illegally obtained by ekwerenmadu?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by ChoCho54(f): 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
christistruth01:

Before UK Visa was issued many documents showing that the boy was 21 would need to be Produced including Statement of account once money is complete.in Nigeria there is no Documentt that cannot be produced for the British Embassy including Backdated BVN Registration of 2019

Also it is even a Serious Crime to Traffic even Adults abroad for Organ Donation it is called Exploitation

It will be a long long time Before Ekweremadu sees the outside of a Prison
The purveyor of death himself have spoken!!

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Idiotseverywher: 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
EMAXIM:

You are a liar.
My instinct tells me that you work for Ekweremadu.

They would have carried out all the necessary test on the boy's before he was being flown out
. You are irresponsible, you people only come to nairaland to play ethnic bashing, politics and hatred, instead of getting facts, ate you not aware that it has been established that the kidney didn't match?
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by anungangampu: 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
Smithkafors:
Passport illegally obtained?...... By a senator?. Na call him go make they will bring biometric in his house
Omo eh. Nigerians and forming wise.. The guy is so dumb..

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by LivingTribunal: 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
At 15 lips don already turn black from heavy marijuana smoke, THC filled kidney
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by immortalcrown(m): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:
What is illegal about the passport and how was it illegally obtained by ekwerenmadu?
Did I tell you the passport is illegal? I only asked questions based on the allegations.

The news claims the passport is illegal. The news also claims the boy got to UK before knowing why he was transported to UK. These things should be confirmed.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by christistruth01: 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
ChoCho54:
The purveyor of death himself have spoken!!

Jesus Christ is Life

If only People would Listen to him and Repent
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by KaluwisxPRO: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
ONNYX:

The bolded is incorrect.

The duo were arrested for organ trafficking. We know as Nigerians that certain people including the donor would have been promised some compensation for the organ donation but these this kind of agreements are never written down.

The boy was ill advised and he took his chances.

The process was followed to the letter. Where the biometrics took place is of no consequence in the matter. It could be in Aso Rock, a prison cell or a psychiatric ward....it would make no difference. Its a perk that comes with his status. Just be objective. No illegality here.

That is abuse of Office, if you like speak grammar. It doesn’t happen anywhere except Nigeria.
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by Idiotseverywher: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Penguin2:

So Ekweremadu flew somebody from Nigeria to UK to donate kidney without first running those checks here in Nigeria to determine whether the boy’s kidney is compatible with that of his daughter?

Abi dem no fit do ordinary blood test for Nigeria again?
. The girl is in dialysis machine and kidney is check with test on both people at interval
Re: Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi by otipoju(m): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
ccollins:
keep making up a written narrative u are playing from your political script. U want to use Nigerians to camouflage the wickedness that was done and exposed.

You can close the door on your way out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meet Yemi Kale: The Man Governors And Ministers Fear More Than Magu Of EFCC / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State / Aisha Buhari In N1.2million Cape Dress (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.