Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC (55390 Views)

2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2022
shigishege:
It never made any difference. He didn't denied that he didn't attend primary school, he said his certificates were stolen. So what's up?

Most stupid excuses

And you believed him?

Some of you are just brainless na why someone like Buhari won election and became president of the most educated Country on Africa

Fools
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Naijanascam: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Buhari too was without certificate... now Tinubu. A country with lots of intellectuals being ruled by crooks and rouges.

His urchins will not like this
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Zorn: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2022
naija4life247:
Okay.

The Chicago State University already confirmed that you schooled and graduated from the university with Honours.

That's enough for us. Anyone who did not go through Primary and Secondary education cannot survive the rigors of the university studying Business Administration with Accounting option and graduating as a prize winner.

The above is in contrast to a dummy that study a useless course Philosophy and graduated with a 3rd Class. If he has tried studying Sciences, or Engineering or Accounting like Tinubu, the useless idiot would have been expelled in 100 level for awful performance
how was he able to get admitted to University without the basic requirements which are certificate of completion of secondary school education, ssce (WAEC, etc) results with credits in some required subjects?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by ItzAbas(m): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2022
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Naijanascam: 9:48am On Jun 26, 2022
Daguga:

If he steps down, he must recontest in 2027, 2031 till 2090 because there are lots of people standing on his manhood and balls grin

Hahahaha for easy cash out grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2022
Naijanascam:

His urchins will not like this

Those ones have sold their soul for a mosel of bread.. lol

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by obailala(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2022
nighter:

Leave them, let them be yapping. I for one do not have primary school certificate.
The obsession of Nigerians with the most useless things is just bizarre and amazing at the same time. Just watch as this would be topic of discussion for the next 8 months, while real issues of importance would be neglected.

For a person who's confirmed to have a bachelor's degree, what's anyone's damn business with his primary 6 result?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Bastardlyrich: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2022
Ijoba85:
How can you become an accountant as highly placed as Exon Mobil without educational certificates? You sef think a
Oya let him bring it out now,
If he has bring it out.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2022
naija4life247:
Okay.

The Chicago State University already confirmed that you schooled and graduated from the university with Honours.

That's enough for us. Anyone who did not go through Primary and Secondary education cannot survive the rigors of the university studying Business Administration with Accounting option and graduating as a prize winner.

The above is in contrast to a dummy that study a useless course Philosophy and graduated with a 3rd Class. If he has tried studying Sciences, or Engineering or Accounting like Tinubu, the useless idiot would have been expelled in 100 level for awful performance

Evidence
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by NakedTruth4eva: 9:50am On Jun 26, 2022
This country is a joke. Look at the kind of controversies surrounding a so-called Presidential candidate in 2022. Why do these useless Politicians always take Nigeria backward?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Jokerman(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2022
erubati:

We no send una o.
To each his own.
We compare achievements of the two based on the governance if their states.we don't judge based in sentiments.
I won't open my eyes go vote for a man who never had the courage to take risks in order to build and developed his state.
I will never vote for a man who never took his chances to make life meaningful to his people.
After all is said and done,he migrated his family go live in this same Lagos developed by the man u detest.
Take a history of ur favourite celebrities of Igbo descent.
Some of them migrated from this same Anambra during the era of peter obi to Lagos with only a oloythene bag to their name and slept under the bridge of Lagos with that dream of success cus they all saw the project of tinubu.shouks I list their names?
Psquare and Jude Okoye comes to mind.
There are others if u would like me to mention
We don't hate u
We just wanna have the right to vote our choice In a democracy

Oga, gbenu soun... Ye ma type oshi....
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Naijanascam: 9:51am On Jun 26, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Those ones have sold their soul for a mosel of bread.. lol

They have gone underground avoiding this topic like leper.......
Give us Amala and ewedu this day and take away our freedom for life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by tfelicityk(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2022
Senator Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Is among the man on Earth who didn't attend primary, secondary and tertiary education but was able to READ and WRITE, become an ACCOUNTANT, worked in world known companies including MOBIL Nigeria.

He's indeed a GENIUS!
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by NotoriousBiggyS: 9:52am On Jun 26, 2022
MrBlock:
Let's see how many of you here would still have your primary and secondary school certificates 40 years from now.

You brain is not intact
How some of you choose to defends the undefendable just because of crumbs and breads baffles my imagination
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by wirinet(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad he might be saying the truth about his cert.Even Chicago University confam his studentship...

Where is proof he has a secondary school or WAEC certificate? Which certificate did ne use to gain admission into Chicago State University?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2022
Fools keep saying Tinubu developed Lagos. If Lagos wasn't once a capital would it be better hyped than Ekiti or Oyo?

Tomorrow una go say another idiot developed Abuja.

Make Kano or Anambra the capital of Nigeria for some time and see if it won't be better than Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2022
shigishege:
It never made any difference. He didn't denied that he didn't attend primary school, he said his certificates were stolen. So what's up?

But how come nobody or people have come out to say they attended same school with him?
.or was he a ghost when he was in school?..

Or does he wear Hijab when he was in school ?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by erubati: 9:55am On Jun 26, 2022
Jokerman:

Oga, gbenu soun... Ye ma type oshi....
Obuko
Counter my arguement with facts and not insult
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Omoluabi16(m): 9:55am On Jun 26, 2022
Lmao. These people defending this rubbish, most of them na PhD and Msc holders oh. Dem full ground repete ready to be P.A to M.c oluomo and his returnee children from abroad. JUST FOR CRUMBS. Dem no know say they can be much more.. Nigeria could be much more..Nigeria can now have true servant leadership where the citizens will have the real power and control their own destinies.

DEM NO KNOW.,
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by wirinet(m): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2022
MrBlock:
Let's see how many of you here would still have your primary and secondary school certificates 40 years from now.

You mean you cannot go to your school and request a certified true copy of your certificate or statement of result?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by jrusky(m): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2022
It's very easy if the news is true he should pursue how to contact those schools, the waec and the uni to at least sort it out for him.

He could be right what he said because abacha was brutish on him and other NADECO then moreso there was no way Tinubu would not be educated because during their time and the family that adopted him education is very important then.

I know he is educated but can't say prisecly what level did he reached in is education and I suspect Bode George known something about this certificate stuff because during Abacha time Bode George was a senior millitary officer.

I don't need to masturbate on issue like this because their is way out, he was a governor and he did well for his state so my problem with Tinubu is his bringing Buhari to power every other nonsense people are saying about him I don't care.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Jack005(m): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2022
obailala:

The obsession of Nigerians with the most useless things is just bizarre and amazing at the same time. Just watch as this would be topic of discussion for the next 8 months, while real issues of importance would be neglected.

For a person who's confirmed to have a bachelor's degree, what's anyone's damn business with his primary 6 result?
So why not just state the schools you attended, people can always go and verify.. Whats the big deal here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:57am On Jun 26, 2022
Loopholes....
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by bjtinz: 9:57am On Jun 26, 2022
Naijanascam:

Step down over his life long ambition and disappoint his numerous certificated morons and Urchins standing on his Wallet.... impossible

shocked

Haba we agreed minimal vawulence this Sunday morning . . . grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by chukwuibuipob: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2022
wirinet:

Where is proof he has a secondary school or WAEC certificate? Which certificate did ne use to gain admission into Chicago State University?
forward ur enquiries to Chicago state University/go to his doormat and ask him.Do u gain admission to university without ur WAEC/GCE?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2022
tfelicityk:
Senator Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Is among the man on Earth who didn't attend primary, secondary and tertiary education but was able to READ and WRITE, become an ACCOUNTANT, worked in world known companies including MOBIL Nigeria.

He's indeed a GENIUS!

This is not what we are looking or asking for......
We are talking about his first school leaving certificate and his Secondary School certificates....

As for working here and there,....those people may be morons anyway.....who can't work with a slowpoke?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by bjtinz: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2022
tfelicityk:
[s]Senator Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Is among the man on Earth who didn't attend primary, secondary and tertiary education but was able to READ and WRITE, become an ACCOUNTANT, worked in world known companies including MOBIL Nigeria.

He's indeed a GENIUS![/s]

Irrelevant. You've not answered the question.

Where is his certificate?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2022
Naijanascam:

They have gone underground avoiding this topic like leper.......
Give us Amala and ewedu this day and take away our freedom for life

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by wirinet(m): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2022
tfelicityk:

He's indeed a GENIUS!

We are not asking for conjectures and speculations, we are asking for proof that a person named Bola Tinubu attended primary and secondary school anywhere in the world. Just one proof. Is that too difficult to provide?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by onunwa21(m): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2022
His real age will showcase soon!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Obasanjo At Ota - Photo / 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.