Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC (55396 Views)

2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by zeyt: 10:03am On Jun 26, 2022
This guy is authentic lair. First he lied about is age. He lied to each northern governors separately promising them vice presidential slot and should not tell anyone. He lied about place holder now lying about stolen certificate.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by effido666: 10:03am On Jun 26, 2022
Mindlog:
"Unknown persons". cheesy cheesy
Let him go and get another one if he really had the certificate. I only blame the thieves and money lovers that made him contest as a governor then even without O,level certificate ....nonsense

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by lomprico(m): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2022
shigishege:
It never made any difference. He didn't denied that he didn't attend primary school, he said his certificates were stolen. So what's up?

He said he did not attend primary and secondary school and the stolen certificate is for his tertiary education.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Deji4nice(m): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2022
We know you.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 26, 2022
MrBlock:
Let's see how many of you here would still have your primary and secondary school certificates 40 years from now.

Let him go back to the said schools to verify the authenticity of the results genuinely if truly he lost them and if truly he attended school. Life no hard.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by kozmokaz(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2022
naija4life247:
Okay.

The Chicago State University already confirmed that you schooled and graduated from the university with Honours.

That's enough for us. Anyone who did not go through Primary and Secondary education cannot survive the rigors of the university studying Business Administration with Accounting option and graduating as a prize winner.

The above is in contrast to a dummy that study a useless course Philosophy and graduated with a 3rd Class. If he has tried studying Sciences, or Engineering or Accounting like Tinubu, the useless idiot would have been expelled in 100 level for awful performance

Shame no de your linage?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by wirinet(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
forward ur enquiries to Chicago state University/go to his doormat and ask him.Do u gain admission to university without ur WAEC/GCE?
Chicago state University does not give WAEC certificates.

Before the information technology age, lots of People gain admission to universities with fake results or other people's certificates. I know someone (someone very close to me) who is still working with a multinational company with the result of his brother.

All Nigerians are asking for is the WAEC result of Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu. Is that too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by EdwardRandy(m): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2022
Megabig:

Someone have to at least say he’s his classmate, are all his classmates dead? All through primary to secondary.. na wa
Lol. What if Mr bullion van has dollarised all his classmates so they don't come out and talk? My brother, whatever problem a bullion van cannot solve doesn't exist in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by effido666: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2022
joe54:
This is stupidity.
Why not enjoy your stolen billions jejely.
Why bring yourself out for mockery.
Why not enjoy ones old age in peace.

I can assure you Tinubu did go to school the reason I think for hiding his certificate is to prevent everyone from knowing his actual age.

Just thinking out.
Does Nigeria's think of age wen it come to politics ........if they were thinking of it he shouldn't av been the Apc flag bearer in the first place
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by obailala(m): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2022
Jack005:
So why not just state the schools you attended, people can always go and verify.. Whats the big deal here?
INEC's requirement for the presidency is for candidates to provide at least a WAEC result; Tinubu already has a university degree but someone thinks he went to the Uni without primary and secondary education and thinks the man is uneducated because he didnt provide primary 6 result?

If I were Tinubu, I personally wouldnt state the name of the schools too, since it's giving my political opponents mass hysteria. I'd gladly leave them to exhaust their time and resources chasing after nonsense till it's too late; same nonsense that was fone with Buhari
One day one day, Nigerians go eventually get sense.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Originalsly: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2022
Just curious.... in order to contend for the Presidency .... doesn't the aspirant must have certain academic qualifications? How is he allowed to contend when he has no proof of certification? Isn't he supposed to present the certificate and have it verified? He is already in violation of the Constitution and getting away with it. If voted in as President .... why would he then follow it? We should never ignore warning signs .... the writing is on the wall .... a dictator is trying to rule us.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Rapuru14: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2022
naija4life247:
Okay.

The Chicago State University already confirmed that you schooled and graduated from the university with Honours.

That's enough for us. Anyone who did not go through Primary and Secondary education cannot survive the rigors of the university studying Business Administration with Accounting option and graduating as a prize winner.

The above is in contrast to a dummy that study a useless course Philosophy and graduated with a 3rd Class. If he has tried studying Sciences, or Engineering or Accounting like Tinubu, the useless idiot would have been expelled in 100 level for awful performance

Chai your shame is shaming me!

Typical Yoloba,

Ready to bend and disfigure the truth to look like lies just to suit wickedly selfish ends.

Shame!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Bigchristo22(m): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-unknown-persons-stole-my-academic-certificates-tinubu-tells-inec
Who is he deceiving? School certificate was stolen why not go back to the same school and pay to
Collect another credentials? I
Mean they have your records
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2022
swedbase:
Trump called you people shithole and he was very right. Keep electing people like this to govern you.

Make i connect with you na Bros

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by sekundosekundo: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2022
Baawaa:
That was during Abacha regime

Who were his school and class mates?
Till date no one has shown up and he can't mention any.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Kelvin3476: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2022
LOOK AT THE PERSON SOME LUNATICS WANT US TO VOTE IN THE NAME OF TRIBE. U JUST OPEN UR MOUTH TO JUST TELL CHEAP LIES.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by gentlegenius(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2022
tobore4u:
bro I really need 1k to buy food. hunger is ha ing a field day with me. please
This is why you must be OBIdient. Peter Obi will not give shishi on the election day, but will wipe away hunger from your life for good.
Vote for him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Jokerman(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2022
erubati:

Obuko
Counter my arguement with facts and not insult

No time to counter.... yiu already know the truth.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by egobright(m): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-unknown-persons-stole-my-academic-certificates-tinubu-tells-inec

But why must APC as a party always file in people with issues surrounding their Academic qualifications.
See where the other one that is still looking for his primary school certificate has brought us and now this guy doesn't even have any certificate to show and backup his claims at all...
Which way APC?
Which way Naija?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by lomprico(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2022
MMWandali:
There must be a record with the school and the school can give CTC of it or issue a statement

Abi? At least buhari did something to his even though we know it's fake
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by wirinet(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2022
obailala:
INEC's requirement for the presidency is for candidates to provide at least a WAEC result; Tinubu already has a university degree but someone thinks he went to the Uni without primary and secondary education and thinks the man is uneducated because he didnt provide primary 6 result?

If I were Tinubu, I personally wouldnt state the name of the schools too, since it's giving my political opponents mass hysteria. I'd gladly leave them to exhaust their time and resources chasing after nonsense till it's too late; same nonsense that was fone with Buhari
One day one day, Nigerians go eventually get sense.

I am shocked at your mindset. Are you not concerned about the historical background of the person who is likely to lead you and your children for the next 4 possibly 8 years? Don't you want to know if the person has a criminal or questionable history? Don't you want to know how he was able to gain admission into a university without an o/level certificate? Did he impersonate someone else? Did he use "Oluwole" certificates? Was he admitted without O/level certificate?

At least the electorate he expects to vote for him deserves to know his academic history. Except you feel their opinions and votes don't matter.

Remember Gani Fawehinmi took this certificate issue all the way to the supreme court while Tinubu was governor. The issue remained unresolved as the supreme court threw out the case based on technicalities.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by gentlegenius(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2022
Brown02:
Hello,good people of nairaland
Please I need to get to Lagos Ikeja for Job interview tomorrow, I’m here in Ilorin, please I need 6k or thereabout to go to and fro, please dear sir/ma I don’t have any means to go there help me get there as no amount is small…. God will increase you as you help me. Thanks so much
024986.83.23 GTB
Sorry bro... Those who brought buhari (without certificate) into power are responsible for your misfortune. Now, they want to bring in Tinubu (without certificate) into power to worsen your situation. You must stop them by remaining OBIdient.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by wirinet(m): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2022
lomprico:

Abi? At least buhari did something to his even though we know it's fake
What proof do you have to know Buhari's certificates/ statement of results are fake?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by sekundosekundo: 10:18am On Jun 26, 2022
MrBlock:
Let's see how many of you here would still have your primary and secondary school certificates 40 years from now.

I finished primary school in 1990 and secondary School in 1996. I have all my credentials and can still go back to those schools for replacement in case I lost them.
My school and class mates can also testify to this. But in the case of Tinubu, he has no school and class mates and he can't mention one as his mate neither can he go back to the said schools for replacement. TINUBU IS A FRAUD.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by onuman: 10:18am On Jun 26, 2022
ExAngel007:

Most laughable excuse from Chicago Certificate holder.

Anyway, like Buhari like Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Stevo35: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu dey waind my nipples ni'... Whatzup wit you.

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by victorv12(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2022
JAGABAN!
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by 2elliot: 10:22am On Jun 26, 2022
shigishege:
It never made any difference. He didn't denied that he didn't attend primary school, he said his certificates were stolen. So what's up?
Can I use this your line to get a job at your company if you had one?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by chukwuibuipob: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2022
sad u have WAEC office in Lagos,male una write them.Simple
wirinet:

Chicago state University does not give WAEC certificates.

Before the information technology age, lots of People gain admission to universities with fake results or other people's certificates. I know someone (someone very close to me) who is still working with a multinational company with the result of his brother.

All Nigerians are asking for is the WAEC result of Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu. Is that too much to ask?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by onuman: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2022
Cypress042:
He's not fit to contest then, let him admit that and step down it would accord him more respects.

The Buhari cabal will allow Tinubu to contest in order to split southern votes between Peter Obi and Tinubu for Atiku to win.
Watch out.
But if I were to be Tinubu who has been clamouring for power shift to the South, I would collapse my political structure to join Peter Obi's.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Shevchenkko: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2022
naija4life247:
Okay.

You're referring to a 2 term former governor and a self made billionaire as a useless idiot. Chaii.... poverty and illiteracy are the 2 most dangerous diseases.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Small1020: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Obasanjo At Ota - Photo / 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.