Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did (58890 Views)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Dearlord(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Oh Lord !!

Another senseless post from unreal man.

You banged her & she banged you back ,
just imagine:

the energy you have lost making you dry like bonger fish.

Lost of opportunities as of time used in banging and drilling
At the end , who is more favored ? The woman of course because of enough sperm nutrients & aides she has collected from you .

2 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by AROMA1975: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2022
SOCIAL MEDIA, FREE DATA....
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Hdhdhd(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Funny though, but you are a mad man
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Innobee99(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Same way someone is there using urs to practice Kunfu.

U be mumu

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by chrisblack1234: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Some Nigerians are crazy oo..hahahaha...seriously I can't stop laughing.. This guy is funny..lol

2 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by dettolgel: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
Good evening guys went to my ex wedding yesterday and I saw how happy her husband was I dance to congratulate them and as soon I shook hands with my ex
I remember those nights she will beg me to sex her, I remember the styles I use her to learn, I remember how she gave me bj , I remember how I use to smack her ass when she use to give me doggy , I remember the countless time I have Bleep her then I burst into laughter the husband was impress and taught my laughter was joy grin and he thank me after I shook his hands why my ex shook her head towards the ground grin

I want to tender my apology for falling the wife brea....st drastically and the pu ...ss y I have handle with aggression I tender my apology to the unborn children for the brea...st I have su ck beyond repair am sorry they should forgive me sad

You sound like a sad pathetic fellow.

Have you also considered that when you marry she also will be looking at your happy wife and say to herself wetin this prick don see for my hand na im this woman happy wan carry whole sale.

You see her as Bleep toy but the guy sees her as his dream wife.

I pray God will grant both a wonderful home.

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by mrdino(m): 10:26am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
Good evening guys went to my ex wedding yesterday and I saw how happy her husband was I dance to congratulate them and as soon I shook hands with my ex
I remember those nights she will beg me to sex her, I remember the styles I use her to learn, I remember how she gave me bj , I remember how I use to smack her ass when she use to give me doggy , I remember the countless time I have Bleep her then I burst into laughter the husband was impress and taught my laughter was joy grin and he thank me after I shook his hands why my ex shook her head towards the ground grin

I want to tender my apology for falling the wife brea....st drastically and the pu ...ss y I have handle with aggression I tender my apology to the unborn children for the brea...st I have su ck beyond repair am sorry they should forgive me sad

From your write-up, it's obvious that you are hurt because she chose to marry another man over you.

2 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Oxfordgrade: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

Guy, you be real redpiller. Well done bro grin grin

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by iykejohnson(m): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2022
Bro, what actually motivated you to write this piece.
Did you forget so quickly, that the wife you gonna marry tomorrow had gone through this process or she is going through this process you listed out here.

Na you sabi o
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Octobertwentysix(f): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2022
Prechgold1180:
The mod that pushed this to front page is mad
Nairaland is slowly going mad
Stupidity
You banged her and so what

Atleast she is married now

Same way u banged her that’s the same way she banged u

So

As in ehn, very mumu post,

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

Same way another person is doin ur wife right now, maybe two or three guys at d same time grin so dont b sorry.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by xtremeTall(m): 10:29am On Jun 27, 2022
Elsueno:

Exactly, some people think they are exempted from how the world works grin.....They think despite doing all thier fornication & crazy stunts, them gonna get a virgin angel from heaven....I laugh, cause them may get even something far worse grin
��National breakfast

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by purples25(f): 10:29am On Jun 27, 2022
So you went to your ex's wedding to ridicule her. Well, it shows that you are still bitter. If you're not, you would be able to wish her well, SINCERELY, and also respect her too.

3 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by SirWisy: 10:30am On Jun 27, 2022
She's saying this same thing to your future wife as well.
It's one one

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by SerikiFulani(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2022
This is the most stupid thread i'll ever view on nairaland.

Nairaland has gone to the dogs....It is either the OP is a mod cos I can't imagine pushing such senseless topic to frontpage

Seun,you have a lot to do angry

2 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Moh99: 10:31am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

What goes around comes around.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by piuspp(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2022
U r just filled with regrets n maybe retarded too … who cares abt what u did with her. U r just pained that she’s happy and u r not. Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Le2money(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2022
grin grin

kenzysmith:

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Inside life...

T O DARLING

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

Jesus is coming soon. Have you repented?
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by MrFly(m): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2022
From ur write-up we know u are a kid. I blame mods for pushing this to front page
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

A FOOL, you are

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Alibaba0: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

Hahahahahahahahahaha ......

My Geee You Bam Yakata....Two Bottles Of Azul For you

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Mikkeal: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2022
How do we know you are not saying this because you are pained

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by AmazedbyGrace: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

Truly age doesn't mean one is mentally, and emotionally mature. Okay you both were in a relationship, you were banging her every now and then when you know you won't marry her, wasting her time. Now she has moved on, and even found someone who married her, yet you are still pained.

Here you are showing how such a dumb person you are by trying to call her names. What makes you think if you even marry a virgin today she will truly love you, be there for you when you are down, be loyal, and faithful to you on the long run?

By sounding the way you sounded above only shows you miss all the times you guys spent together. And you so wish you acted right, treated her better, and you were a good person to yourself, and her.

2 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Cutehector(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2022
abfelicity91:
Like right now, someone is grinding your future wife but it's on a missionary style, dunno if they gonna switch to doggy soon cos I just couldn't continue watching them.
The worst part is your wife going for a quicky with her ex very early in the morning on your wedding day!.
Karma is real on women matter oo.
I also saw someone's wife taking an abortion pills right now shocked
lmao
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Codivoar(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2022
@ kenzysmith,
You are a wicked man!
You have no respect for yourself, for that lady nor for her new husband?
In the first place What do you went there for? To laught at them? To taunt them? To destroy their dignity? To show your trophy of her greatest fucker ?
So you don't want to respect or honor her new life?
You are a very childish and immature person for writing all those immoral and filthy details about your fornication life with her.
Why are you not married to her? Because you are an incurable irresponsible, childish, brainless person. I pity your future wife and children for a kind of person like you.

4 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by biggz82: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2022
No need for apology cos the 1 wen you go marry 1 guy don finish am anyhow.

The sweet wen dey downhole no dey finish

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

How do you expect someone with such reasoning as displayed to be able to write well?

Even if though he seems mature in age, it's obvious he doesn't know more than sex na.

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by ZeroChil: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2022
In due time, expect another Nairalander to tender same apologies to you in tandem with the rules of engagement. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Rhozabeth(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

This is exactly the same way somebody bleeping ur future wife presently will burst laugh at u when u eventually marry your wife! Remember karma na bastard, it always comes back!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / Nigerian Ladies Who Had Sex With 2 Different Men In 24 Hours Share Their Stories / Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.