Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did (58841 Views)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by charlypoker(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2022
What goes around comes around. Don't worry, someone is disguaguaring the wife you are going to marry too
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Coronavirus1: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2022
Other guys will remember what they did to your wife too or your future wife how they get her from the Anus
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by sync(f): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2022
Somebody else is doing same thing to your future wife. What goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by BlueAir: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2022
grin nice one, Don

I hate to generalize but look around today, majority of Naija women and young ones have useless their dignity for foods or sweet words. The bittch even got the message and looked down. I hate women that are too soft. So why won't a lunatic like op have something disgusting to celebrate and smirk about.No pity for the groom anyway, I don't know where he's coming from to have landed such a woman without knowing. Her ex even attended their wedding without him knowing. Shows he loose guard alot.
charlesdinho7:
it is a small world. your wife is busy being banged by another man. it is a cycle
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Walkee: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2022
Childishness
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by sylve11: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2022
charlesdinho7:
it is a small world. your wife is busy being banged by another man. it is a cycle

valid...... cool

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Piptocoin: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2022
MODS!! WHY IS THIS TRASH ON FRONT PAGE? WHAT MAKES THIS THREAD OF VALUE THAT IT SHOULD BE PUSHED TO THE FRONT PAGE? SEUN, PLS DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR MODS.

3 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by dnawah(m): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
Good evening guys went to my ex wedding yesterday and I saw how happy her husband was I dance to congratulate them and as soon I shook hands with my ex
I remember those nights she will beg me to sex her, I remember the styles I use her to learn, I remember how she gave me bj , I remember how I use to smack her ass when she use to give me doggy , I remember the countless time I have Bleep her then I burst into laughter the husband was impress and taught my laughter was joy grin and he thank me after I shook his hands why my ex shook her head towards the ground grin

I want to tender my apology for falling the wife brea....st drastically and the pu ...ss y I have handle with aggression I tender my apology to the unborn children for the brea...st I have su ck beyond repair am sorry they should forgive me sad
ur own wife don suffer right now 3 guys dey handle am.

2 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by jmoore(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2022
juman:

Virginity can be fixed. Its cheap to do that.
Hymen is not virginity.
What do you intend to fix when her sex tape is on the internet?

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by toprealman: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
Good evening guys went to my ex wedding yesterday and I saw how happy her husband was I dance to congratulate them and as soon I shook hands with my ex
I remember those nights she will beg me to sex her, I remember the styles I use her to learn, I remember how she gave me bj , I remember how I use to smack her ass when she use to give me doggy , I remember the countless time I have Bleep her then I burst into laughter the husband was impress and taught my laughter was joy grin and he thank me after I shook his hands why my ex shook her head towards the ground grin

I want to tender my apology for falling the wife brea....st drastically and the pu ...ss y I have handle with aggression I tender my apology to the unborn children for the brea...st I have su ck beyond repair am sorry they should forgive me sad
Only one group make use of the phrase....." sex her/me". What the heck does that even sound like?
Anyways,it is obvious you are pained. Breakfast served, if you like continue waiting for dessert!

2 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by dazzlingd(m): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

So sad, you sound pained

2 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by rollandben(m): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2022
missiret:
Apologize to yourself because you are going to marry fairly used like that too, what goes around comes around
Why are you this pained??
Or are you also in the newly wedded wife's shoe
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by greatbuc(m): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2022
If only you knew how many peoples potential wives her groom had scattered and will still scatter.. learn to accept defeat because you actually lost her. Think about shaking the hands of your future wife's ex boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Mina79(f): 10:45am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

Ensure you keep this post as a reminder on your wedding day, unless you are sure to marry a virgin.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by manchinKY(m): 10:45am On Jun 27, 2022
Vawulence monday too early, maybe him wife dey do orgy as we talk so or she dey one small yahoo boy wen she senior dey ask am baby do you prefer semo or eba, werey think say he be badt guy.
charlesdinho7:

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Octobertwentysix(f): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2022
abobote:
Imagine a useless thread like this on a front page.
What are you even feeling like?
You actually thought, she will feel the emotion and say no to the husband once you shake hands with her, but were disappointed, as she had forgotten about you long ago.

The irony of it, is that someone else is busy fucking your wife to be anyhow.

You are a child and need to grow up

Bottom line, the op is pained, maybe she sucked him dry while they were dating and he thought he was the only one not knowing he was just a maga.

2 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by godwon01(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2022
This guy is hurt psychologically and will not be happy throughout his life. He had thought he useless the lady but instead will be traumatize throughout his life. His reflection will definitely have effect on his future relationship. He is immature and a kid. That lady has moved on in her life and left you with bad imagination of the way her pussy look like

2 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by smyo(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

You self don't know the kind style your wife to be is receiving right now, left, right and centre, mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by leoblacky: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2022
This shows how dumb u are honestly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by DevilSignature: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

thunder wey go fire you this guy grin grin grin
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Toks2008(m): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

Nah so another man dey pity your wife to be.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by manchinKY(m): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2022
Al this long epistle you just write no make single sense unless you are married and you married a VIRGIN, And you don't have sisters and if you do, they will get married as virgin, if not, your wife to be or sister are being banged while the nigga is inserting his finger in their tight butthole while they scream with passion yearning for more, after that they come go cook for the guy and wash him cloth, clean the house while the guy dey plan another round for her.
BlueAir:
grin nice one, Don

I hate to generalize but look around today, majority of Naija women and young ones have useless their dignity for foods or sweet words. The bittch even got the message and looked down. I hate women that are too soft. So why won't a lunatic like op have something disgusting to celebrate and smirk about.No pity for the groom anyway, I don't know where he's coming from to have landed such a woman without knowing. Her ex even attended their wedding without him knowing. Shows he loose guard alot.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by ogatboy(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

And then your own wife will have multiple dude that you'll thank
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by omereneze: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2022
You will marry a virgin and someone will do all this to her under your roof
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by blacknoir: 10:53am On Jun 27, 2022
What never seizes to amaze me on nairaland is how stuff like this gets pushed to the front page

2 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Westernequinox: 10:54am On Jun 27, 2022
Must you always display your folly.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by BlueAir: 10:55am On Jun 27, 2022
undecided what's this one ranting? Makes no sense at all.
manchinKY:
Al this long epistle you just write no make single sense unless you are married and you married a VIRGIN, And you don't have sisters and if you do, they will get married as virgin, if not, your wife to be or sister are being banged while the nigga is inserting his finger in their tight butthole while they scream with passion yearning for more, after that they come go cook for the guy and wash him cloth, clean the house while the guy dey plan another round for her.

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by jrusky(m): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

See what somebody son, somebody brother send to social media on Monday morning and yet some people still find it a fun and click like to his dumbness.

Young man I'm ashamed of you. As God live the woman you will marry will be worst than that mark my word, even prostitute will be more better than her. Pls note today's date.

And for the shameless OP that brought this stupid stuff to the front page yiu deserve suspension and your account should be frozen up here.

4 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Octobertwentysix(f): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2022
naija4life247:

And this one too na somebody's pikin

No na somebody wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by meobizy(f): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Nairaland giving children a platform to perfect creative writing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by ceejay80s(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

u were not good enough, cos of u were, she would have married u

2 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by eyinola: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

who knows maybe ur own future wife is collecting head from a dog laidis grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs / Nigerian Ladies Who Had Sex With 2 Different Men In 24 Hours Share Their Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.