Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did (58896 Views)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by ROTELA88(m): 11:01am On Jun 27, 2022
Oga you need to fear God, which kind talk be dat
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by phemmyfour: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
Good evening guys went to my ex wedding yesterday and I saw how happy her husband was I dance to congratulate them and as soon I shook hands with my ex
I remember those nights she will beg me to sex her, I remember the styles I use her to learn, I remember how she gave me bj , I remember how I use to smack her ass when she use to give me doggy , I remember the countless time I have Bleep her then I burst into laughter the husband was impress and taught my laughter was joy grin and he thank me after I shook his hands why my ex shook her head towards the ground grin

I want to tender my apology for falling the wife brea....st drastically and the pu ...ss y I have handle with aggression I tender my apology to the unborn children for the brea...st I have su ck beyond repair am sorry they should forgive me sad
If only you know the borehole waiting for you as a wife
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Bollinga: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
Good evening guys went to my ex wedding yesterday and I saw how happy her husband was I dance to congratulate them and as soon I shook hands with my ex
I remember those nights she will beg me to sex her, I remember the styles I use her to learn, I remember how she gave me bj , I remember how I use to smack her ass when she use to give me doggy , I remember the countless time I have Bleep her then I burst into laughter the husband was impress and taught my laughter was joy grin and he thank me after I shook his hands why my ex shook her head towards the ground grin

I want to tender my apology for falling the wife brea....st drastically and the pu ...ss y I have handle with aggression I tender my apology to the unborn children for the brea...st I have su ck beyond repair am sorry they should forgive me sad

Very stupid reasoning.. Your brain is filled with relaxer

I get am before no be property. Its the husband that is enjoying her now. Non of her private part is with you now.

Konji go still catch you, but you won't be able to Bleep her again

2 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by 123yes(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2022
This man is nothing but a baby. Only babies brags when they make love to a woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Elvis778(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

Lol, if this is true, then you are actually in pains, to be honest, you are just tryna distract yourself

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Georgejeez: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

You are hereby excluded from making Heaven grin grin
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by othreezee: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2022
Bro did you go with you G-wagon or your usual leggedes... ?? U dey reason breasts and pussy be say u still be small boy.. I no sabi you but I know she surely made a better decision..marriage Is for mehn not Boyz... Go find one ss2 girl continue your Mata..

4 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by CirocBoi(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2022
missiret:
Apologize to yourself because you are going to marry fairly used like that too, what goes around comes around

He's pained lol.......

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by ADEADE292: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2022
Your own future wife, is even with a tout right now.....

You cannot plant beans and execpted rice.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

Reason why women are wear and tear. Used and dump... Men dey try i swear. If she was a machine, i swear no body wil buy such kind of machine with this description

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Admiral49(m): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2022
You just exposed yourself for being a mumu man online

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2022
charlesdinho7:
it is a small world. your wife is busy being banged by another man. it is a cycle
I don't know what's the OP end game but this your response is right on point.

Truth need to be told even if the lies is what we have all around us, out of respect for the past, man should've tone down the whole thing or better still, hold his peace but look at where we found ourselves.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by cleph(m): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by tonididdy(m): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Lol am sure the OP expected the redpillers to pop champagne in his honor...

But grin grin grin
@OP see your wife below

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by VlamesIffect(f): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2022
cheesy grin grin if only the husbands know how far... how their wife dey swallow content grin grin....dey collect am back to back.. nasty dirty nasty times....may God forgive me.....i dun sin for this life.... grin
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:12am On Jun 27, 2022
tonididdy:
Lol am sure the OP expected the redpillers to pop champagne in his honor...

But grin grin grin
Redpill or not, there's a line man should've never cross and then he crossed it expecting us to cheer him on.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by hope4nigeria(m): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

you are very useless posting this, and the moderator who moved this to front page is more useless. Can re-examine your brain at all?
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by aspabay(m): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2022
How did this trash make it to the FP?
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by tonididdy(m): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2022
LagbajaTheBEREAN:

Redpill or not, there's a line man should've never cross and then he crossed it expecting us to cheer him on.
Seconded
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2022
At least you can never have her again. Despite all the abuse and misuse, somebody is still Loving her, that is your pain I guess. I'm sure you can never get her thoughts out of your head, you will live with this bitterness and need to always despise her. Your are stuck man, you can't move on
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by PumpumPrince: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2022
meobizy:
Nairaland giving children a platform to perfect creative writing.

anyways i have a quik questions please. Was your favourite thong color & why do u hate wereing thong....please explain clearly n slowly please..no please, no need for cusssin smiley
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2022
charlesdinho7:
it is a small world. your wife is busy being banged by another man. it is a cycle

The damages being done to your future wife somewhere now can't be compared to what you claimed to have done to this your ex.�
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Bifas1: 11:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Expect same on your wedding day Sir. Someone is doing same to your future wife right now. I hate it when guys discuss their affairs with ladies.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Streett: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Dfynboi: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2022
I'm just wondering what could be running on her mind when u shook hand with her, like weda she will be remembering that good old days as well
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by FireUpNow(m): 11:25am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

The same way your ex will shake her head before your wife too for manhandling your dick and sucking it wrecklessly. The score is 1-1 she will also apologize tto your wife and kids as well

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Miracle2020: 11:25am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

the same thing will happen to you and your future wife.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Excellency23(f): 11:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Wow so you mean another, still found her adorable and woman enough to wife her despite all your snake in the monkey shadow styles?? Then you must be a huuuge joke.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Neoteny7: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

Admit it.

You're depressed she's gone to someone else.

That's why you're consoling yourself.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Mike008(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2022
Someone told me Nairaland is now a mirage. I complained about a few threads earlier. But this very thread just comfirms NL is dead.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Lazenby007(m): 11:29am On Jun 27, 2022
charlesdinho7:
No mind am, make hin dey there dey type rubbish like small pikin.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by omomummy13: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2022
WE ARE HIRING!!!
Job Title: Head, Financial Control

Employment Type: Full-time

Requirements
A minimum of a 2:2 Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or any other related discipline
• ACCA/ACA is required
• 4-5 years’ experience in management and fund accounting.
• He / She should have strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of financial statement, ratios, and analysis.
• Experience working with regulatory authorities, external auditors, internal controls, and compliance-related issues.
• Ability to prioritize
• A team player and goal oriented individual.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional organization and time-management skills.
Job Description
• Responsible for overseeing all of the company’s financial operations including Finance & Accounting, Tax, Admin etc.
• Preparation of the monthly financial statements, including analysis and reconciliation of all key balance sheet and income statement accounts.
• Preparation of the annual budget, analysis of operating results and a comparison of those results to prior year and budgeted results.
• Cash flow management, including investment of excess cash and repayment of debts.
• Ensure that all internal accounting procedures and policies are sound and in compliance with SEC and IFRS rules and regulations and other regulatory authorities.
• Liaise with the Company’s auditors and ensure annual external audits are done in timely/effective manner.
• Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends to executive management team and external sources.
• Must be a SEC sponsored individual

WE ARE HIRING!!!
Job Title: Head, Compliance & Risk Management

Employment Type: Full-time

Requirements
Minimum of 3 - 5 years cognate experience in similar position
• Strong knowledge of regulatory frameworks across financial services
• In depth knowledge of financial crime and regulatory compliance
• Previous experience in dealing with regulators including the Securities and Exchange Commission and other external stakeholders/law enforcement
• Effective and comfortable in dealing with and liaising with a range of internal stakeholders across the business
• In depth Experience in implementing globally acceptable compliance frameworks
• Strong communication skills
Job Description
• Responsible for providing support to the team in ensuring compliance with the company’s operational guidelines for both internal and external operations.
• Responding to correspondences and inquiries from regulatory authorities, and government agencies, as well as proactively liaising with them to resolve all Compliance-related issues.
• Rendition of periodic returns to SEC and provision of information for half yearly returns to client companies.
• Support the implementation, continuous improvement and monitoring of AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and CFT (Counter-Terrorism Financing) programs across the organizations.
• Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, as well as drive development and implementation of corrective action plans for the resolution of problematic issues.
• Exception Management: Provide support to the team by following up with relevant parties in resolving exceptions raised in Regulators’ audits.
• Proactively seek to build mutually beneficial, and trusting relationships with both internal stakeholders (subsidiaries and shared service functions), and external stakeholders (i.e. regulators).
• Must be a SEC sponsored individual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / Nigerian Ladies Who Had Sex With 2 Different Men In 24 Hours Share Their Stories / Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.