Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives (54979 Views)

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by GoodIsGod: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
arthurwillia:

Give us your story boss.. this story gave us made up, it’s obvious.

Ok.
I am a born again and I try hard to please God. Though not perfect.
It was a foreign land far west of Africa. I lived there for four years. The first and second years, I had no girlfriend. I was a member of the choir and it was my unit male members only that used to visit me. A complete bachelor I was.
There was this married choir member sister who lived five houses away from mine. The husband was nice and friendly and they had two boys. The man was a taxi driver. In this country, you could walk around through the night. 24/7 taxis work. So this man used to go for night driving. It was a tourist country. Very peaceful.

This sister started to get close to me and I suspected nothing. In fact I got the house I lived through her. She called her self my sister for the landlord to trust to give me the house.

She started visiting me in the dead of the night after the husband must have gone to work in the night leaving the kids at home. The kids were like Five and two years of age.

She would bring the children's uniform for ironing when we live on the same street using same transformer. If I have light they have light too. So why come to my place to iron.
When it got to her wearing transparent wears that allows me see her panties I started to leave the room for her. I would go out to jist with the locals in the compound. After a while she stopped coming and one day she made a statement that suggested she was taking me for a homosexual.
"A kuku ri girlfriend yin ri. A sì mọ ibi tẹ máa nda sí" ( We no kuku see any lady with you. But we sha know how you dey relieve yourself o ) she said it jokingly but I got the message. I smiled and asked what she meant. She said I know what she meant now. I kept quiet.
I didnt fight her but only was careful with her.

One night there was no light so I was outside discussing with my landlords grown-up nephews. The husband of this sister just showed up . He came home from work and came to ask me if the wife was in my place and I said no. And he left. He knew I can't keep the wife in the room and I'm out jisting.
I guess since I was doing like a saint she has gone to collect panshy from someone else in the area.

I just thanked God. If I had started fucking her that was how the husband would have caught us in the act.
And talking about Sister Jane (not real name) she carry for back no be small.

Not long after, before she would dent my image with her devilish suspicion, I started dating a sister in the church and ended up marrying her.

It happens. It takes discipline and the fear of God to resist such temptations

Auto-correct nearly finish me before finishing this story. I hate long posts on phone. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Munzy14(m): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
ebubeson:
To be tempted to sleep with someone's wife can come, they may even offer you, but I beg you resist.... Adultery is cheaper than before...I have more than one encounter, but let me share this..

Some years back, I went for something (briefly) in a northern state, and I stayed in a couples house then.. It was quit okay as I was received well into the house.. But what happened? I noticed the couples were not in talking terms, but they talked to me. One night, the man left and did not come back that night...To be real I met a dangerous temptation as me and the wife became "fleshly" close to each other that night, we were talking and the environment was "satanned". She was weak and I was weak, but I held on and never caressed her nor had sex. I had the power to UnCloth her as she was vulnerable. She complained of her hubbies bed performance. Thank God I did not fall. I might have been destroyed today.

No matter how sweet a married woman appears, even if she goes naked, endure it with your life and go away...

This is not the only temptation with a married woman..But thank God for keeping me.

A man with self control regarding women matters, has conquered 60% of his challenges in life.. smiley

Kudos for that...More temptation will come as long as you are a man doing OK for yourself...
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Wwwq: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Really
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Kirkman: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
@GoodIsGod you did well brother, though it wasn't easy at all. And God rewarded you with a good wife for it.
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Enny2013(f): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
Oga joe..

Who told you she wanted to knack you

You sound like a sex starved churchy virgin

You for attempt am na and you for collect wotowoto grin grin

Sometimes when women are emotional, they might look Hot… but that’s not true, they are just emotional… never misinterpret especially for a married woman
Chai! Very sensible human!

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by 9jaRealist: 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
ebubeson:
To be tempted to sleep with someone's wife can come, they may even offer you, but I beg you resist.... Adultery is cheaper than before...I have more than one encounter, but let me share this..

Some years back, I went for something (briefly) in a northern state, and I stayed in a couples house then.. It was quit okay as I was received well into the house.. But what happened? I noticed the couples were not in talking terms, but they talked to me. One night, the man left and did not come back that night...To be real I met a dangerous temptation as me and the wife became "fleshly" close to each other that night, we were talking and the environment was "satanned". She was weak and I was weak, but I held on and never caressed her nor had sex. I had the power to UnCloth her as she was vulnerable. She complained of her hubbies bed performance. Thank God I did not fall. I might have been destroyed today.

No matter how sweet a married woman appears, even if she goes naked, endure it with your life and go away...

This is not the only temptation with a married woman..But thank God for keeping me.

Tales by the Moonlight…
Figment of an overactive imagination.
grin grin grin
>
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by arthurwillia(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Ok.
I am a born again and I try hard to please God. Though not perfect.
It was a foreign land far west of Africa. I lived there for four years. The first and second years, I had no girlfriend. I was a member of the choir and it was my unit male members only that used to visit me. A complete bachelor I was.
There was this married choir member sister who lived five houses away from mine. The husband was nice and friendly and they had two boys. The man was a taxi driver. In this country, you could walk around through the night. 24/7 taxis work. So this man used to go for night driving. It was a tourist country. Very peaceful.

This sister started to get close to me and I suspected nothing. In fact I got the house I lived through her. She called her self my sister for the landlord to trust to give me the house.

She started visiting me in the dead of the night after the husband must have gone to work in the night leaving the kids at home. The kids were like Five and two years of age.

She would bring the children's uniform for ironing when we live on the same street using same transformer. If I have light they have light too. So why come to my place to iron.
When it got to her wearing transparent wears that allows me see her panties I started to leave the room for her. I would go out to jist with the locals in the compound. After a while she stopped coming and one day she made a statement that suggested she was taking me for a homosexual.
"A kuku ri girlfriend yin ri. A sì mọ ibi tẹ máa nda sí" ( We no kuku see any lady with you. But we sha know how you dey relieve yourself o ) she said it jokingly but I got the message. I smiled and asked what she meant. She said I know what she meant now. I kept quiet.
I didnt fight her but only was careful with her.

One night there was no light so I was outside discussing with my landlords grown-up nephews. The husband of this sister just showed up . He came home from work and came to ask me if the wife was in my place and I said no. And he left. He knew I can't keep the wife in the room and I'm out jisting.
I guess since I was doing like a saint she has gone to collect panshy from someone else in the area.

I just thanked God. If I had started fucking her that was how the husband would have caught us in the act.
And talking about Sister Jane (not real name) she carry for back no be small.

Not long after before she would dent my image with her devilish suspicion, I started dating a sister in the church and ended up marrying her.

It happens. It takes discipline and the fear of God to resist such temptations

Auto-correct nearly finish me before finishing this story. I hate long posts on phone. grin

Good story writer you try

See set up! It’s well o
How did you meet yoruba people in far away foreign land

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by GoodIsGod: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
arthurwillia:

Good story writer you try

See set up! It’s well o
How did you meet yoruba people in far away foreign land

I wonder how you reason guy or lady.
This isn't an insult though.

You claim my story Is fake because the lady is a yoruba. Are you saying Yorubas or Ibos don't travel?

The reasoning of many of you on Nairaland only exposes your age, your mental capacity and naivety.

The country I talked about is Gambia. There are lots of Nigerians in Gambia mostly Igbos and Yorubas. Hausas don't travel much.
The woman is a yoruba woman and I am Yoruba.

Gambia is one of the most peaceful countries in Africa and it's tourism used to be one of the best in Africa.

There are lots of Seria-Leonians , Liberians and Ghanians in Gambia.

What else do you want to know?

Remain blessed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Gambia is one of the most peaceful countries in Africa and it's tourism used to be one of the best in Africa.

There are lots of Seria-Leonians , Liberians and Ghanians in Gambia.

What else do you want to know?

Remain blessed.

The reason why you refer to them as simply Gambia instead of "The Gambia" like the citizens prefer to call their country? grin grin
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by GoodIsGod: 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
Savourt:

The reason why you refer to them as simply Gambia instead of "The Gambia" like the citizens prefer to call their country? grin grin

Yes you are right.
The citizens call it The Gambia. But the rest of Africa call it Gambia. It's easier called Gambia

The Gambia is the right pronouciation. Like The United States, The United Kingdom.
But I never mentioned the name in my first post. I just said a country far west of Africa.

Guy I'm tired of typing and my battery power is running out.
Anyone can believe what they choose to believe.

Gdnight

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
Bmaster:
who told you camera men are strong, they'll first had some behind the scenes show b4 the main show they video or cover
lol I didn't know
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by rickleye: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
Savourt:

Baba the people that make the laws of the lands get sense pass you.

Adultery is a crime against the laws even in the US, consensual or not.
https://m.thewire.in/article/law/centre-sc-adultery-crime-armed-forces-patriarchy-gender-rights

Ogbeni, the article proves my point. It says that Adultery has been decriminalized except for the Indian Armed Forces. It says that It was unconstitutional for a woman's body to belong to her husband. So a woman is free to do whatever she wants with whomever she wants.

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
rickleye:

Ogbeni, the article proves my point. It says that Adultery has been decriminalized except for the Indian Armed Forces. It says that It was unconstitutional for a woman's body to belong to her husband. So a woman is free to do whatever she wants with whomever she wants.

Really? Wetin carry me go India? Abeg no vex, that's one heck of a typographical wrong link.

Please see the original link below about adultery in US.

https://www.theweek.co.uk/62723/where-is-adultery-is-still-illegal

You sef Google am na.
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by caesymore(m): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
You're joking... The op is strong for not yielding to his desires? For respecting the man who took him into his home? For not taking advantage of the vulnerable woman? undecided

Saying no to sex is very easy... Women do it all the time... Men should learn...

Hmmmm
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Hassanmaye(m): 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
SerikiFulani:
I can't count the number of married women i've fvcked smiley Especially the ones whose husbands are outta the country.

I usually meet them at Gyms, Corporate meetings, Upscale restaurants & Malls grin

My height alone is intimidating and I've got a good sense of humor so these women always wanna get close.

Before you quote & insult me,make sure you're a saint kiss
May be Abuja
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Littlefingerjp: 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
You're joking... The op is strong for not yielding to his desires? For respecting the man who took him into his home? For not taking advantage of the vulnerable woman? undecided

Saying no to sex is very easy... Women do it all the time... Men should learn...
Shut up,the Same women that made so many men start doing DNA test ,worst unfaithful creatures
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Hassanmaye(m): 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
Juoflife1:
It's so hard to refuse sex with a married woman? cheesy
Someone rightly said, some of y'all should learn from the women. It's really not hard.
To be honest is very hard. Most especially if she has backside, it will extremely difficult to reject it...
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Hassanmaye(m): 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
MadamOk:
You are a real man
Stop saying that, May be it because he is not attracted to the woman. It's extremely difficult to resist the temp of a married woman especially if she's endowed
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hassanmaye:

To be honest is very hard. Most especially if she has backside, it will extremely difficult to reject it...
Really?
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Stevedison(m): 2:24am On Jun 30, 2022
My bestie that I was f**king once tolde that even if she gets married we are still gonna f**k. We stopped talking like years back and I heard she is married now. Thank God we don't have each other's contacts anymore

2 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Stevedison(m): 2:26am On Jun 30, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Stop saying that, May be it because he is not attracted to the woman. It's extremely difficult to resist the temp of a married woman especially if she's endowed

Swrs. It's hard. You look at some married women and you be like mehn ��
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 30, 2022
BoredBerry:

@bolded.
The only difference is that by natural design, men always make the final move, even when the stage is set and woman had given the go-ahead signal.
Assuming natural roles were interchanged between the infidel wife and law abiding OP, the result would've been another story.

When it comes to sex, women are the villains, men are the heros.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Hassanmaye(m): 5:42am On Jun 30, 2022
Savourt:

Really?
Yes I have one on my d.m. honestly I'm just controlling myself
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by JohnOkolo: 6:11am On Jun 30, 2022
nokspos:
It may be a consensual agreement between the couple , maybe the man intentionally left the house so you could sleep with her. Married people can be crazy sometimes. especially when they get tired of each other, they turn it to open relationship

Yeah bro. Truthful words
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by ArinzeUgo: 6:12am On Jun 30, 2022
Is this one temptation?..try touch her that night and I dare u...she go settle with her husband with ur case..I tot u wana narrate a better tempting story where she was walking round the entire house naked..mtxhewww
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:17am On Jun 30, 2022
DAwest7:
same way okada man go knack ya mama

How e take concern me? Her life her choice naa
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Neroiam(m): 7:05am On Jun 30, 2022
Savourt:

Na wa o. Sha desist from it lest they sleep with your own wife too in future.
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Neroiam(m): 7:08am On Jun 30, 2022
Savourt:

Na wa o. Sha desist from it lest they sleep with your own wife too in future.

Bros.. abeg, dey try understand wetin u dey read nau.

My comment doesn't suggest what you've alleged. I've only talked about similar experiences to the one OP had
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Greatdand007(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2022
Neroiam:

No sir. But just like OP, I've been tempted several times. Na only God dey epp me escape.

Hmmm and you fuvk them right
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by cutecommend: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
Greatdand007:

Hmmm and you fuvk them right
don't judge him.
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Greatdand007(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
cutecommend:
don't judge him.

You also sleep with married women right
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Pelumar(m): 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Well, what I will say is that the woman no Wan Bleep u bruh if a woman Wan Bleep u no fit escape ham. U no get super power like Joseph even Joseph enter prison. She'll tell u say if u no Bleep her she'll tell her husband you're trying to touch her she'll use u do hostage and you'll end up in big trouble baba na u dey think say she Wan Bleep u lol
Is easy for a woman to Bleep a man that a man to Bleep a woman that creature is crazy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.