Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives (55020 Views)

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by postbmd: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2022
See as u make sex story boring

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Rawtruth1: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Should it be a news? We handsome men dodge their bullets daily by God's grace

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by DoveXlover: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2022
You are Very lucky.
The husband would have worked in on you guys and being that it's a northern state. Maybe by now you won't be alive.

Or it could even be a plan between the husband and the wife.

14 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by fourboys: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2022
embarassedYu
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Shadow0967: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Joseph
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by harmargedon: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2022
shocked
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by ojorich(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2022
Guys should not sleep with married women, but our young ladies are busy jumping from one married man to another knowingly and it has almost become a norm.....mtcheeew

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Akinbahm(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
You're joking... The op is strong for not yielding to his desires? For respecting the man who took him into his home? For not taking advantage of the vulnerable woman? undecided

Saying no to sex is very easy... Women do it all the time... Men should learn...

You keep saying No to low life Niggas, you are here claiming boss.

Try and say No to a Nigga like Ninalowo then we will start taking your No seriously.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2022
Op are you sure about this

Give your life to christ only God know the truth
tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by virginchaser(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2022
OP i commend you for having self control. Women are funny creature. They get angry with themselves and whosoever takes advantage of them at their vulnerable moments. A friend once told me that a woman vulnerable moment is a weapon to him.

During service year, I and my bestie a fellow cop member were coming from crusade ground. She leaned on me at the back of the taxi and refused to come down in front of her house insisted she couldn't sleep alone. I had to pet her to come down that i would come very early to check on her. Behold, in the morning she was out of that fantasy. If i had taken advantage of her vulnerability friendship could be lost.

33 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Theone123: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2022
Congratulations comrade, you're a modern day Joseph. I have a gift for you.... Check my signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Mystic969: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2022
Nice one dude
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Anaerobi(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2022
czarr:
Stolen food is sweet but soon it will feel like a mouth full of gravel.

My pastor favorite book of Proverbs.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by kkins25(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
You're joking... The op is strong for not yielding to his desires? For respecting the man who took him into his home? For not taking advantage of the vulnerable woman? undecided

Saying no to sex is very easy... Women do it all the time... Men should learn...
saying no to hypergamy is also damn easy, but y'all can't seem to get a hold of it can you?

Saying no to sex is like a chicken saying no to an early worm. lol

4 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Anaerobi(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2022
The lips of another man's wife is sweeter than honey, smother than oil, but at last, it will be shaper than two edges sword. It leads you to the grave.

14 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by LyfeJennings(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:

60% of men will fail that test

3 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by condralbedez: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2022
shocked
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Topmaike007(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by JDSoulwinner: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2022
Thank God you didn't fall, chastity is key ..

4 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by harmargedon: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:

make I hear. Then who are the one's we see online grin grin angry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by BESTScientist1: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2022
Buhari is working indeed!

NNPC recieved one billion dollars for refinery repairs, they saiid their refineries wont work. So where did the $1bn go to?

13 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by VeryWickedMan: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2022
And you're still alive. sad
Go for thanksgiving.

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
Why would I even want to have sex with someone who's married?

It's disgusting...

Men who commit adultery suck... Those with the fantasy of fu**ing another man's wife suck... undecided

Keep quiet my friend undecided

What do you know?

Many a man has had fantasy of having another man's very beautiful looking wife but as a disciplined man. You take that thought and trash it in a bin.

And women who commit adultery rock? undecided how silly can you sound? How old are you again? undecided

Women are the gate keepers to sex. A woman determines whether adultery takes place or not. If a woman says no I can't do this to my husband then no adultery will ever take place except he rapes her.

That's why in Islamic nations women caught in adultery are stoned to death while the man is only flogged. Because if the woman says no there would not have been a case of adultery in the first place. But an adultress opens her leg wide voluntarily and you blame a man. Na wa o

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Topmaike007(m): 9:51am On Jun 29, 2022
ebubeson:
To be tempted to sleep with someone's wife can come, they may even offer you, but I beg you resist.... Adultery is cheaper than before...I have more than one encounter, but let me share this..

Some years back, I went for something (briefly) in a northern state, and I stayed in a couples house then.. It was quit okay as I was received well into the house.. But what happened? I noticed the couples were not in talking terms, but they talked to me. One night, the man left and did not come back that night...To be real I met a dangerous temptation as me and the wife became "fleshly" close to each other that night, we were talking and the environment was "satanned". She was weak and I was weak, but I held on and never caressed her nor had sex. I had the power to UnCloth her as she was vulnerable. She complained of her hubbies bed performance. Thank God I did not fall. I might have been destroyed today.

No matter how sweet a married woman appears, even if she goes naked, endure it with your life and go away...

This is not the only temptation with a married woman..But thank God for keeping me.

I
if na me I go fvck am come dey regret later..na man you be

9 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by dododawa1: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2022
FIVE minutes enjoyment can scatter your whole life forever,be MAN when devil coming.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by tnerro1(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Buhari is working indeed!

NNPC recieved one billion dollars for refinery repairs, they saiid their refineries wont work. So where did the $1bn go to?

The side bag of the CJN?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2022
Na setup o she for change am for you before you deny dem done chook you die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Omoslim26: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2022
grin grin cursed OyeofIkoTuN, come ooo, come and see ooo grin
If your mad mother who went about sleeping with anything and even dogs had this advice,if your late father who went about stealing people's chicken and raping people's little boys had this advice,they would have not given birth to an eternally cursed child of destruction and doom like you grin grin grin
Op you are very correct this things have repercussions that may come to pass in the life of the offsprings.
Just like OyeofIkoTuN own case grin grin grin ;Dhis late father and his mad mother went about commiting abominable acts and the end product is the accursed OyeofIkoTuN na him dey use him useless head carry everything now grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by SarkinYarki: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2022
helinues:
Why should any reasonable man sleep with another man's wife?

Even ordinary all those tolotolo leg girls, one needs to be careful not to talk of married ladies

Since when did you start having Morals this man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY / What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.