Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives (55019 Views)

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by maasoap(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2022
NewSoul:

Keep quiet my friend undecided

What do you know?

Many a man has had fantasy of having another man's very beautiful looking wife but as a disciplined man. You take that thought and trash it in a bin.

And women who commit adultery rock? undecided how silly can you sound? How old are you again? undecided

Women are the gate keepers to sex. A woman determines whether adultery takes place or not. If a woman says no I can't do this to my husband then no adultery will ever take place accept he rapes her.

That's why in Islamic nations women caught in adultery are stoned to death while the man is only flogged. Because if the woman says no there would not have been a case of adultery in the first place. But an adultress opens her leg wide voluntarily and you blame a man. Na wa o

You don't know what you just said. Married ones are stoned while unmarried ones are flogged irrespective of their gender
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by rickleye: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2022
ebubeson:
To be tempted to sleep with someone's wife can come, they may even offer you, but I beg you resist.... Adultery is cheaper than before...I have more than one encounter, but let me share this..

Some years back, I went for something (briefly) in a northern state, and I stayed in a couples house then.. It was quit okay as I was received well into the house.. But what happened? I noticed the couples were not in talking terms, but they talked to me. One night, the man left and did not come back that night...To be real I met a dangerous temptation as me and the wife became "fleshly" close to each other that night, we were talking and the environment was "satanned". She was weak and I was weak, but I held on and never caressed her nor had sex. I had the power to UnCloth her as she was vulnerable. She complained of her hubbies bed performance. Thank God I did not fall. I might have been destroyed today.

No matter how sweet a married woman appears, even if she goes naked, endure it with your life and go away...

This is not the only temptation with a married woman..But thank God for keeping me.

Good for you .
Not sure how sleeping with a married woman “ destroys you “
If the sex is consensual. You are not raping her
Just put on some RKelly bump ngrind or body calling. Have fun , live life , life is short .
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Kelvin3476: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2022
Danibonk:
My brother mind your own business na you Dey plan to go heaven na we get earth
I NO TALK WELL ?
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by real777(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2022
NewSoul:

Please spare me all these rantings and for your info I'm not a Muslim. Even in the Bible and during Jesus' time on earth. An adultress was caught in the act, the people brought her to Jesus and asked him what they should do to her. We never heard anything about the man. The fact still remains a woman decides whether the act of adultery takes place or not.

Why most men are just flogged is most times the women seldom informs the man that she's married. You talk about a man whooshing a woman and weakening her emotion, a married woman? What happened to self control? Women lack self control? Any little weakening or triggering of emotion they spread their legs wide open? no morality? no integrity? No dignity? No honor? So women are this cheap to be able to fall to a sin as grievous as adultery just because men make advances and play on their emotion shocked

Adultery starts in the mind. I for one as a man have purposed in my heart to be faithful to my wife till my last breath on earth. So because another woman comes to toil with my mind via seduction I should just unzip my trousers and start devouring her.No I can't only people with no self control, moral, ethics and honour will do that.

I am not a Muslim BTW undecided

@the bolded:

Jesus allowed the woman go because the hypocrites idiots didn't bring the both of them to Jesus. Two were caught in adultery but only the woman was accused of the acts. It doesn't make sense. The two sinners are as guilty equally.
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Billsclinton(m): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
You niggas be spilling too much tea

I just mind my fuxkin business
Percocets got me in my feelings,
I drive the Range Rover like its rented.
Thanks for reminding me of this song
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by RillJ(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2022
Sleep with married woman? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by rickleye: 11:13am On Jun 29, 2022
ebubeson:
To be tempted to sleep with someone's wife can come, they may even offer you, but I beg you resist.... Adultery is cheaper than before...I have more than one encounter, but let me share this..

Some years back, I went for something (briefly) in a northern state, and I stayed in a couples house then.. It was quit okay as I was received well into the house.. But what happened? I noticed the couples were not in talking terms, but they talked to me. One night, the man left and did not come back that night...To be real I met a dangerous temptation as me and the wife became "fleshly" close to each other that night, we were talking and the environment was "satanned". She was weak and I was weak, but I held on and never caressed her nor had sex. I had the power to UnCloth her as she was vulnerable. She complained of her hubbies bed performance. Thank God I did not fall. I might have been destroyed today.

No matter how sweet a married woman appears, even if she goes naked, endure it with your life and go away...

This is not the only temptation with a married woman..But thank God for keeping me.

Good for you for not sleeping with her but that night I bet you jerked of to her image in your mind to sleep.
I don’t understand why these stories get pushed to FP.
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Kelvin3476: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2022
Blacknote:

I don't think this sayings is true, I can name you a dozen that stolen food hasn't felt like gravel in their mouths undecided undecided undecided
U ARE THE CULPRIT NT THEM. HOW U TAKE KNW SAY EE NO DEY LIKE GRAVEL IN THEIR MOUTH ?
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Businext: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2022
Listen to Kore- Yakubu

#FaithfulMenRock
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Cogs(m): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2022
czarr:
Stolen food is sweet but soon it will feel like a mouth full of gravel.

You depend a bottle of good white wine for this comment. cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Newton2024: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2022
Saubanana:
What are married women turning into these days
It's because they can simply give the eventual pregnancy from concubine to the husband.
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2022
real777:

@the bolded:

Jesus allowed the woman go because the hypocrites idiots didn't bring the both of them to Jesus. Two were caught in adultery but only the woman was accused of the acts. It doesn't make sense. The two sinners are as guilty equally.

That was never stated in the story. No where was it written that Jesus asked after the man undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by ugodson(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2022
ebubeson:

To be sincere with you, you are what they call a STRONG MAN. if it was me ...... Hmmm i fall fall like egg they through from 100 story building
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
You're joking... The op is strong for not yielding to his desires? For respecting the man who took him into his home? For not taking advantage of the vulnerable woman? undecided

Saying no to sex is very easy... Women do it all the time... Men should learn...

Is easy and women cheat very easy these days, you are speaking for 4 billion women in the world, ehen, if it’s easy, married women won’t be cheating carelessly these days

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by kingsceemark(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2022
ebubeson:

Op, E be like say you be Igbo guy, if na my friends from the west side, hahahahaha na sharp sharp dem go give the woman wotowoto

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Teeroyzimma: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2022
SerikiFulani:
I can't count the number of married women i've fvcked smiley Especially the ones whose husbands are outta the country.

I usually meet them at Gyms, Corporate meetings, Upscale restaurants & Malls grin

My height alone is intimidating and I've got a good sense of humor so these women always wanna get close.

Before you quote & insult me,make sure you're a saint kiss
bad guy

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Dorakay93(m): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2022
Seriously, girls irritates me this days.... Am I normal?? Or is it because am married??
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by MadamOk(f): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2022
You are a real man

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Vicas2000: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
You're joking... The op is strong for not yielding to his desires? For respecting the man who took him into his home? For not taking advantage of the vulnerable woman? undecided

Saying no to sex is very easy... Women do it all the time... Men should learn...

This is a lie actually. Women only say no to men they don't find attractive or does not fit into the man they want.

Women say no to sex easily because there is abundance of it. You actually don't need to lift a finger to have sex. Hence...you have sex with whoever meet your standard that comes to you.

So stop making it look like women have more self restraint. They don't. They actually have more sex than men.

Abi no be woman be the married man who wanted to sex the poster?

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by jditimiya(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2022
I pour u water and oil for not doing it.
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by pababi2966: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2022
Hdhd

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Depressed101: 11:56am On Jun 29, 2022
ebubeson:

what's this doing on fp? This is obviously sarcastism
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2022
Billsclinton:

Percocets got me in my feelings,
I drive the Range Rover like its rented.
Thanks for reminding me of this song
Naw! That ain’t nothing man (4L)
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Temi2468: 11:57am On Jun 29, 2022
czarr:
Stolen food is sweet but soon it will feel like a mouth full of gravel.

Yes!

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by femo86(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2022
Anaerobi:
The lips of another man's wife is sweeter than honey, smother than oil, but at last, it will be shaper than two edges sword. It leads you to the grave.

Wisdom.... don't leave mesmiley
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Temi2468: 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
kingsceemark:

Op, E be like say you be Igbo guy, if na my friends from the west side, hahahahaha na sharp sharp dem go give the woman wotowoto

Ehn ehn. The spirit of temptation suddenly became selectively bias and tribalistic! May God open your eyes to see that every man born of a woman is fighting the urge between obeying light and darkness.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by henrixx(m): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
nice one. God warns about this in the ten commandments twice. it's for a reason

thou shall not commit adultery

thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Abuameera: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Woman of nowadays only God can judge them.
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by THEGALADIMA(m): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
That is one thing I hate so much with my heart.

BoredBerry:
Why would I even want to have sex with someone who's married?

It's disgusting...

Men who commit adultery suck... Those with the fantasy of fu**ing another man's wife suck... undecided
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by guychidile: 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
God bless you dearly
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Burgerlomo: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nah man you be oooh

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by sylve11: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
arthurwillia:

This never happened but continue your preaching sha

grin grin cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY / What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.