Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives (54968 Views)

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by charles009(m): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
nokspos:
It may be a consensual agreement between the couple , maybe the man intentionally left the house so you could sleep with her. Married people can be crazy sometimes.

Out of the boxing thinking, could be wrong though. Nice twist
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Blacknote: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
czarr:
It may not feel like that the first time, it only takes one situation to make you regret stealing what is not yours, there are people who are dead now who enjoyed sleeping with people's wives, you cant get away with it all the time one day you'll be caught in a web and shot or stabbed by the angry husband, some people have been assassinated because of this.

What if that 'one situation' never occurs? What if the person ended up outliving the couple?

The quote doesn't say that every act comes with negative consequences, what it is saying is if you keep up the habit it's only a matter of time you will pay for it, it could be the first time or the 20th time, but when you do pay for it you can pay with your life.

There are thieves who have been stealing all their lives and they enjoy it without any consequences, it only takes one day and they would be burnt to ashes.
That is the wisdom in the quote, it is first sweet ( for the period you get away with it) and feels like a mouth full of gravel when your cup is full.
Consequences are parts of daily living, be it positive or negative, and shouldn't deprive of pursuit of happiness.
If per say I find pleasure in adultery, I did stick to it.
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

You are very correct ...

I want to fūck you
Fu** your mother
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by czarr(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
Blacknote:

What if that 'one situation' never occurs? What if the person ended up outliving the couple?

Consequences are parts of daily living, be it positive or negative, and shouldn't deprive of pursuit of happiness.
If per say I find pleasure in adultery, I did stick to it.
Okay sir please stick to it.
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by KingOfTheDamned: 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
Fu** your mother

I don't need your mum I want to cum on your throat and watch you swallow
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Blacknote: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kelvin3476:
U ARE THE CULPRIT NT THEM. HOW U TAKE KNW SAY EE NO DEY LIKE GRAVEL IN THEIR MOUTH ?
Simple eye test.
That phrase is just a way of discouraging people from adventures.
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by MNDY(m): 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mine is at my workplace. She is married and wants us to f..uck. I have been trying so hard to prevent it from happening. Now, I stand the risk of being taken for a yeye man if I don't do it.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Blacknote: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
czarr:
Okay sir please stick to it.
You too sire.

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by tctrills: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
Why would I even want to have sex with someone who's married?

It's disgusting...

Men who commit adultery suck... Those with the fantasy of fu**ing another man's wife suck... undecided
Online self-righteousness. If only we know the real you
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by SaturnNick(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:

It's disgusting...

Men who commit adultery suck... Those with the fantasy of fu**ing another man's wife suck... undecided
You said adultery ooo. Both parties are married
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by zexy2030(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
Oga joe..

Who told you she wanted to knack you

You sound like a sex starved churchy virgin

You for attempt am na and you for collect wotowoto grin grin

Sometimes when women are emotional, they might look Hot… but that’s not true, they are just emotional… never misinterpret especially for a married woman
This is the truth. They are always vulnerable to a weaker person than herself. If you are younger or a weakling or very very phlegmatic. Knowing that u won't be able to talk about it. It may happen. But what joy do you derive in riding a married woman?
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by XMZolanski: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
virginchaser:
OP i commend you for having self control. Women are funny creature. They get angry with themselves and whosoever takes advantage of them at their vulnerable moments. A friend once told me that a woman vulnerable moment is a weapon to him.

During service year, I and my bestie a fellow cop member were coming from crusade ground. She leaned on me at the back of the taxi and refused to come down in front of her house insisted she couldn't sleep alone. I had to pet her to come down that i would come very early to check on her. Behold, in the morning she was out of that fantasy. If i had taken advantage of her vulnerability friendship could be lost.
Wetin happen
No they avoid ths kind free-kick wo
Chop Clean mouth

2 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by EkelediliBuhari: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
zexy2030:

This is the truth. They are always vulnerable to a weaker person than herself. If you are younger or a weakling or very very phlegmatic. Knowing that u won't be able to talk about it. It may happen. But what joy do you derive in riding a married woman?

do NORTH knack a married woman esp in the NOT

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
MagnoIia:
but na true say married women dey really sweet?

Yes o dem toto dey sweet no be small.

Your body go just dey pump adrenaline and dopamine at the same time grin
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by bafsonbaf: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
ebubeson:
To be tempted to sleep with someone's wife can come, they may even offer you, but I beg you resist.... Adultery is cheaper than before...I have more than one encounter, but let me share this..

Some years back, I went for something (briefly) in a northern state, and I stayed in a couples house then.. It was quit okay as I was received well into the house.. But what happened? I noticed the couples were not in talking terms, but they talked to me. One night, the man left and did not come back that night...To be real I met a dangerous temptation as me and the wife became "fleshly" close to each other that night, we were talking and the environment was "satanned". She was weak and I was weak, but I held on and never caressed her nor had sex. I had the power to UnCloth her as she was vulnerable. She complained of her hubbies bed performance. Thank God I did not fall. I might have been destroyed today.

No matter how sweet a married woman appears, even if she goes naked, endure it with your life and go away...

This is not the only temptation with a married woman..But thank God for keeping me.

99% of married women will complain about their husband bed performance forgetting that he has been performing for some years, may be he did not perform for a week or month, Just like the way married men will complain that his wife is no longer sweet and spicy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by DaddyNimo(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
ebubeson:
To be tempted to sleep with someone's wife can come, they may even offer you, but I beg you resist.... Adultery is cheaper than before...I have more than one encounter, but let me share this..

Some years back, I went for something (briefly) in a northern state, and I stayed in a couples house then.. It was quit okay as I was received well into the house.. But what happened? I noticed the couples were not in talking terms, but they talked to me. One night, the man left and did not come back that night...To be real I met a dangerous temptation as me and the wife became "fleshly" close to each other that night, we were talking and the environment was "satanned". She was weak and I was weak, but I held on and never caressed her nor had sex. I had the power to UnCloth her as she was vulnerable. She complained of her hubbies bed performance. Thank God I did not fall. I might have been destroyed today.

No matter how sweet a married woman appears, even if she goes naked, endure it with your life and go away...

This is not the only temptation with a married woman..But thank God for keeping me.

You're a werey....so cos a woman sat close to u and was emotionally weak, you're supposed to fork her abi So now that you weren't bold enuf to do it so she won't slap you, you ran online to type rubbish. I even tot she gave you green light or she seduced you or held your shirt....for your mind, you for try attempt fork her na....make she break that your coconut head with decorations
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by kelmicheal: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Married women needs someone that will hammer their kpekus very hard so they don't mind testing the mic outside
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by femo86(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
E get some wey never marry but don born (baby mama)....oya, dat one nkor undecided
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by vickydevoka(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
ebubeson:

Women can only tempt you buh will never force u like me
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by merits(m): 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Eriokanmi:
All these shouldn't be news. Lustful thinking towards the opposite sex is a thing of the mind ...a polluted mind for that matter and such thoughts have become a commonplace nowadays due to the exposure of many to illicit scenes and lifestyles.

I had slept in same bed with mature girls who weren't related to me in any way in the past and nothing happened. One of them was restless all night due to fear. She couldn't sleep....

I was returning to Lagos on a journey one night. Having noticed it was already dark and risky to proceed. I told the driver I'd alight in Ibadan and pass the night instead. He dropped me off under the Iwo Road bridge, shortly after that , a couple of other passengers too told the driver same. We all waited for a bike who would take us to the nearby hotel. No bike was on sight. It was around mid night . Suddenly one showed up. I begged him to take me to a nearby place, just to rest my head. The girl pleaded to join us while the guy, who alighted with her stayed back. I guess he wanted to stay with those selling paraga under the bridge to night travellers till morning .

In a nut shell we got to a place, I paid for my room and asked if the girl wouldn't mind joining me. She politely accepted. I had my bath but she didn't and I didn't even care. I was checking my mail on my tab while she too was calling her relations where she was and how it all happened. Shortly after checking my mail, I told her good night and slept off. The following day, I still paid her transport from ibadan to lagos. We both shared numbers at berger and went our separate ways. That girl is now married. We're best of friends today, nothing happened. In beauty, she had it. Huge backside too, which could have prompted some men to misbehave.

Another one happened with a PH girl. It was in asaba in a similar scenario. Nothing happened.

I don't know why people see sex as an achievement seff.
Self discipline is the key.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Anaerobi(m): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
femo86:

Wisdom.... don't leave mesmiley

Hahahaha. E d your Bible .
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by vickydevoka(m): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:

It's disgusting...

Men must commit adultery if de wife doesn't turn up all the time. Leave feminism face reality. How many times do you feel Hot in a month. Or ovulates. A man must cheat unless If and only If he's 1. Always in good times with the wife ( not denying sex), 2. If he masturbates.3. If he's a gay. 4 If he's poor.

Men produces million of sperm cell per day and his hormones are made to have sex all the time. Self control and ego also help
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by whitedove(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
czarr:
Stolen food is sweet but soon it will feel like a mouth full of gravel.
Proverbs 20:17
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by edosignature(m): 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
It takes Strength, Maturity & the Grace of God to flee from sexual temptation.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by koyyess: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Even goat r@pists are advising the op otherwise because they can't believe that a male can actually have the ability to control his thoughts that ignites the dirty urge.

Animals.

Edit: I know the op is catching cruise.

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by fatytoy333(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

That's the sweetest type of toto so make sure you don't miss it once it comes your way grin
Son of perdition! SMH
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kelvin3476:
U ARE THE CULPRIT NT THEM. HOW U TAKE KNW SAY EE NO DEY LIKE GRAVEL IN THEIR MOUTH ?

Na lie, e no dey like gravel

Married women toto dey sweet well well grin
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Connected1: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:

It's disgusting...

Keep Quiet.

You keep saying rubbish all the time, Gosh. You are too stupid for my liking.

Do you even talk out of experience at all or you just open your mouth and contribute to whatever you don't know.

Have you been in the shoes of a man to know what it takes to resist a half naked woman, that man is very disciplined, many persons would jump at that offer and prefer to bear the consequences later on.
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Olumaeme: 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Well Done, Na Man you be.

There are some fruits that are forbidden and married women is one of them.
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by zakkxx: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
God bless u! Anything you are looking for receive it in Jesus name! You will never lack! Na Man U be!!
ebubeson:

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Dchampion65: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
ebubeson:

Thanks to the God of your fathers.

Cheating on your benefactor will become a terrible Giant that will be patiently waiting for your future.

If you love yourself leave that home, you will not strong enough for the next temptation.

Abstain from all appearances of evil.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience With A Married Woman. / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.