Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives (54962 Views)

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by malvisguy212: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
You're joking... The op is strong for not yielding to his desires? For respecting the man who took him into his home? For not taking advantage of the vulnerable woman? undecided

Saying no to sex is very easy... Women do it all the time... Men should learn...
The op is a strong man...in biblical era , we read how women contribute to the downfall of many men...Also, the OP confessions seem to point out that the woman instigate the sexual fantasy
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by bdon123(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
Why would I even want to have sex with someone who's married?

It's disgusting...

Men who commit adultery suck... Those with the fantasy of fu**ing another man's wife suck... undecided
Women sleeping with another woman husband sucks to....say no to adultery whether mail or female
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by DAwest7: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Nice one. You did well.

To be honest i wont miss this opportunity. This is me. I go knack and nothing go happen.
same way okada man go knack ya mama
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Chiraq77(m): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2022
NewSoul:

Keep my quiet my friend undecided

What do you know?

Many a man has had fantasy of having another man's very beautiful looking wife but as a disciplined man. You take that thought and trash it in a bin.

And women who commit adultery rock? undecided how silly can you sound? How old are you again? undecided

Women are the gate keepers to sex. A woman determines whether adultery takes place or not. If a woman says no I can't do this to my husband then no adultery will ever take place accept he rapes her.

That's why in Islamic nations women caught in adultery are stoned to death while the man is only flogged. Because if the woman says no there's nothing anybody can do. But an adultress opens her leg wide voluntarily and you blame a man. Na wa o

She's an undergrad student,don't take her serious

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by kingPhidel(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2022
grin
czarr:
Stolen food is sweet but soon it will feel like a mouth full of gravel.
wise one has said it all. I thought wiseman had gone to extinction but ney. Here is one

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by descartes400: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:

It's disgusting...

Men who commit adultery suck... Those with the fantasy of fu**ing another man's wife suck... undecided

But you can fantasize about snatching another's woman handsome rich boyfriend or husband wink

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2022
ebubeson:
To be tempted to sleep with someone's wife can come, they may even offer you, but I beg you resist.... Adultery is cheaper than before...I have more than one encounter, but let me share this..

Some years back, I went for something (briefly) in a northern state, and I stayed in a couples house then.. It was quit okay as I was received well into the house.. But what happened? I noticed the couples were not in talking terms, but they talked to me. One night, the man left and did not come back that night...To be real I met a dangerous temptation as me and the wife became "fleshly" close to each other that night, we were talking and the environment was "satanned". She was weak and I was weak, but I held on and never caressed her nor had sex. I had the power to UnCloth her as she was vulnerable. She complained of her hubbies bed performance. Thank God I did not fall. I might have been destroyed today.

No matter how sweet a married woman appears, even if she goes naked, endure it with your life and go away...

This is not the only temptation with a married woman..But thank God for keeping me.

you really no won do am, Abi na fear catch you?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2022
ebubeson:
To be tempted to sleep with someone's wife can come, they may even offer you, but I beg you resist.... Adultery is cheaper than before...I have more than one encounter, but let me share this..

Some years back, I went for something (briefly) in a northern state, and I stayed in a couples house then.. It was quit okay as I was received well into the house.. But what happened? I noticed the couples were not in talking terms, but they talked to me. One night, the man left and did not come back that night...To be real I met a dangerous temptation as me and the wife became "fleshly" close to each other that night, we were talking and the environment was "satanned". She was weak and I was weak, but I held on and never caressed her nor had sex. I had the power to UnCloth her as she was vulnerable. She complained of her hubbies bed performance. Thank God I did not fall. I might have been destroyed today.

No matter how sweet a married woman appears, even if she goes naked, endure it with your life and go away...

This is not the only temptation with a married woman..But thank God for keeping me.
say it louder. You are a strong man. Good health and peace to you.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by moyosore32: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

That's the sweetest type of toto so make sure you don't miss it once it comes your way grin

Lol!!! Ikr... d way pesin go use cum lasan grin grin grin
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by tarboshi(m): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2022
Proverbs 6:32
" But a man who commits adultery has no sense; whoever does so destroys himself."

2 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Legendoo: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2022
Fcked a married woman once who happened to be my ex.

She left her husband in Nigeria & came abroad alone with the kid's.

From phone convos to her pressuring to travel to see me , which eventually happened and led to sex .

She was ready to cut the husband loose, same guy who was sending her one thousand pounds monthly for upkeep from Nigeria.

Anyways, I quickly realised my mistake and dumped her after the first encounter.

She was so sneaky , saying it would just be a quick visit re old times and her kids will be there with her so we couldn't do anything, but we did.

Women!!!

19 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Teeroyzimma: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2022
Fvckboi:
Please any married woman that's lacking sweet sex should contact me. I'm available to nack anything nack able. grin

If their husband catch you ehn

Sha vote for Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by moyosore32: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2022
arthurwillia:

This never happened but continue your preaching sha

Lol!!! Gbewadebe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by joshuaidibia(m): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
You're joking... The op is strong for not yielding to his desires? For respecting the man who took him into his home? For not taking advantage of the vulnerable woman? undecided

Saying no to sex is very easy... Women do it all the time... Men should learn...

Na Ur type dey Bleep four friends thinking they didn't know. You're pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Originalsly: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2022
Did you not see such a situation developing?... did you ever think of moving? For me ... that would be risking my life .... husband and wife not talking doesn't mean he doesn't care for his wife. I would not want to be left alone with someone's wife... what if the man somehow believes you slept with his wife and decided you must die? This shouldn't be about being strong not to sleep with someone's wife but about not putting yourself in a situation where the temptation would be great and things can get out of control.

13 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by godliman: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2022
Sleeping with a married woman should be as disgusting as using another person's tooth brush if you are normal except of course you are a pervert

10 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by anonimi: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2022
ebubeson:

Is this why the white society is so destroyed that blacks are risking their life in the Mediterranean Sea, Libya and the Sahara desert to get there, which is where most of what we use comes from

Moreover, how come David (Dauda to the Arabs) was not destroyed for his adultery, but instead the woman's child, Solomon became King after him and even built the Temple?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Pathfinder2090: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2022
Me go nack the woman sharply

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Neroiam(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2022
arthurwillia:

This never happened but continue your preaching sha

E never happen to you no mean say e no dey happen. I'm a body builder and can recant so many experiences
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by gasparpisciotta: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2022
ebubeson:

What if it was a set up?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by showafrica(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2022
ebubeson:

By now, you hands and limbs for don cut... Look like set up
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by TwoPheus: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2022

How about ladies who sleep with married men?

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Sordeeque50: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2022
You are just like me bro. This is commendable.

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Maobichek: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:

Good morning, i understand where you are going to but because you are not a man, you will not understand how difficult it may be for men.

The reasons below are why it's not always easy for men as it is for women.

A man who is aroused would mostly be free when he released, that is why some men hardly control themselves and others takes to masturbation just to be free.

When a man is aroused, you will know (erection of the penis) but when a woman is aroused, you will hardly observe that she is aroused.

A man can be aroused easily (that is inbut but it takes a woman minutes, some times even hours to be aroused.

Finally, if you are married or have a man in your life, please show him understanding, talk to him always and encourage him to do things that you will be proud of, thank you and have a wonderful day.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2022
NewSoul:

Keep my quiet my friend undecided

What do you know?

Many a man has had fantasy of having another man's very beautiful looking wife but as a disciplined man. You take that thought and trash it in a bin.

And women who commit adultery rock? undecided how silly can you sound? How old are you again? undecided

Women are the gate keepers to sex. A woman determines whether adultery takes place or not. If a woman says no I can't do this to my husband then no adultery will ever take place accept he rapes her.

That's why in Islamic nations women caught in adultery are stoned to death while the man is only flogged. Because if the woman says no there's nothing anybody can do. But an adultress opens her leg wide voluntarily and you blame a man. Na wa o
women are not the gatekeepers for anyone. Whoever teaches you that is senile.

Do not use Islam as a reference to sin and sex. The bedrock of Islam is sin and vaginnah. All Mohammed did was kill and sex.

You flog a man who whooshes a woman and weakens her emotion and kill the woman who opens her legs. Your biology or psychology lecturer suffers from tongue flu. His eyes are so bad that the letters in his textbook look like Aisha's tears when she was getting raped by a 65 year old black slaves owning granpa. Islamic pathfinders and apologists are the least disciplined sex maniacs that the world can ever find.

Oga, please man your gate. No woman was born to do that job for you. If you engage a woman and patronise her emotions, you should get the bigger punishment. Only women are sinful in Islam, beyond apostates. Every law and ruling links to veejayjay.

Men also commit adultery. Adultery is as bad for a man as for a woman.

Next time drop your comment and quit referencing a sex-cave as a yardstick for morality

10 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by anonimi: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2022
nokspos:
It may be a consensual agreement between the couple , maybe the man intentionally left the house so you could sleep with her. Married people can be crazy sometimes.

Is that not too risky to engage in, especially for a conservative country like ours

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by beardedboy(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:

Did he tie her hands? She had the free will to do or not do. Women are always quick to cry victim.
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by RedpillAnalyst: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:

It's disgusting...

Men and women are not the same... Do you women realise the most abundant and readily available thing on earth for you after oxygen is penis.

That is why you reject 99.9% of the offer you get and you think you are a superwoman if few joysticks slide through.

Men do not have the luxury of abundance of vagina. For most men, it is like like the 7000th thing on the list of things that are easy to get.

Men =/= Women.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Justiceleague1: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2022
helinues:
Why should any reasonable man sleep with another man's wife?

Even ordinary all those tolotolo leg girls, one needs to be careful not to talk of married ladies
Shut up, thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:

It's disgusting...

What about ladies who mess others women's husbands? Its sweet right?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.