Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives (54963 Views)

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Donemmy(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
You're not alone Comrade. It could be probably be as a result of high rate of immorality in the Society.
Dorakay93:
Seriously, girls irritates me this days.... Am I normal?? Or is it because am married??

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Dchampion65: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
Eriokanmi:
All these shouldn't be news. Lustful thinking towards the opposite sex is a thing of the mind ...a polluted mind for that matter and such thoughts have become a commonplace nowadays due to the exposure of many to illicit scenes and lifestyles.

I had slept in same bed with mature girls who weren't related to me in any way in the past and nothing happened. One of them was restless all night due to fear. She couldn't sleep....

I was returning to Lagos on a journey one night. Having noticed it was already dark and risky to proceed. I told the driver I'd alight in Ibadan and pass the night instead. He dropped me off under the Iwo Road bridge, shortly after that , a couple of other passengers too told the driver same. We all waited for a bike who would take us to the nearby hotel. No bike was on sight. It was around mid night . Suddenly one showed up. I begged him to take me to a nearby place, just to rest my head. The girl pleaded to join us while the guy, who alighted with her stayed back. I guess he wanted to stay with those selling paraga under the bridge to night travellers till morning .

In a nut shell we got to a place, I paid for my room and asked if the girl wouldn't mind joining me. She politely accepted. I had my bath but she didn't and I didn't even care. I was checking my mail on my tab while she too was calling her relations where she was and how it all happened. Shortly after checking my mail, I told her good night and slept off. The following day, I still paid her transport from ibadan to lagos. We both shared numbers at berger and went our separate ways. That girl is now married. We're best of friends today, nothing happened. In beauty, she had it. Huge backside too, which could have prompted some men to misbehave.

Another one happened with a PH girl. It was in asaba in a similar scenario. Nothing happened.

If you are saying the truth, nothing but the truth, absolutely true, my respect for you always. Discipline is the key.

Mine own experience was at Ijebu-Ode. She came to visit an uncle, meanwhile the uncle travelled with his family for weekend. She looked dejected. She was in my little self contain from Thursday to Sunday evening when her uncle returned. I did not look at her lustfully for once. Infact we went to ojude oba festival to watch Killington Ayinla riding horse.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Greatdand007(m): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Neroiam:

E never happen to you no mean say e no dey happen. I'm a body builder and can recant so many experiences

So you don Bleep married women
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Haynnie: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

That's the sweetest type of toto so make sure you don't miss it once it comes your way grin

Werey grin
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Marrvelous(f): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
In whatever you do please keep married women out of it bosses.
Abeg I be your reliable apple gadget plug 0.90 641 924 09 chat on whatsapp let's talk on getting you a favorite gadget.
N.B these are US USED
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by nokspos: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
my brother i've seen alot of shit from married people , expecially when they've gotten tired of eachother, they turn it to open relationship
charles009:

Out of the boxing thinking, could be wrong though. Nice twist

3 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by LaJoe2: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Could even be a trap
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by lookingfly: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
You're joking... The op is strong for not yielding to his desires? For respecting the man who took him into his home? For not taking advantage of the vulnerable woman? undecided

Saying no to sex is very easy... Women do it all the time... Men should learn...
but why is it that when a lady say no, she actually means bang me now! Most time when i let go her saying stop, they complain to you the next day that you couldn't even pressure them into having sex with you.
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Eriokanmi: 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dchampion65:

If you are saying the truth, nothing but the truth, absolutely true, my respect for you always. Discipline is the key.

Mine own experience was at Ijebu-Ode. She came to visit an uncle, meanwhile the uncle travelled with his family for weekend. She looked dejected. She was in my little self contain from Thursday to Sunday evening when her uncle returned. I did not look at her lustfully for once. Infact we went to ojude oba festival to watch Killington Ayinla riding horse.
Good. Some people believe it can't happen. Discipline is key. In those days, girls no dey wear bra until adulthood, some wouldn't even wear clothes and nobody wouid care. Nowadays, if a day old baby isn't given an attention, she could be raped. The world has become something else. I gained respects of those girls cos of my conduct. You know what? They share with me secrets they can't share with their husbands, to describe how close we are.

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Eriokanmi: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
merits:

I don't know why people see sex as an achievement seff.
Self discipline is the key.
I'm telling you. Discipline in everything. Sex that you'd have and feel irritated afterwards, as if the girl should leave your room that moment.
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Eriokanmi: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
merits:

I don't know why people see sex as an achievement seff.
Self discipline is the key.
I'm telling you. Discipline in everything. Sex that you'd have and feel irritated afterwards, as if the girl should leave your room that moment you're done.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Dorakay93(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Donemmy:
You're not alone Comrade. It could be probably be as a result of high rate of immorality in the Society.
Very true..it could be.
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Khastro(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
You're an amazing example of self control. Well done brother. Lesson to everyone not just men!
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
NewSoul:

Please spare me all these rantings and for your info I'm not a Muslim. Even in the Bible and during Jesus' time on earth. An adultress was caught in the act, the people brought her to Jesus and asked him what they should do to her. We never heard anything about the man. The fact still remains a woman decides whether the act of adultery takes place or not.

Why most men are just flogged is most times the women seldom informs the man that she's married. You talk about a man whooshing a woman and weakening her emotion, a married woman? What happened to self control? Women lack self control? Any little weakening or triggering of emotion they spread their legs wide open? no morality? no integrity? No dignity? No honor? So women are this cheap to be able to fall to a sin as grievous as adultery just because men make advances and play on their emotion shocked

Adultery starts in the mind. I for one as a man have purposed in my heart to be faithful to my wife till my last breath on earth. So because another woman comes to toil with my mind via seduction I should just unzip my trousers and start devouring her.No I can't only people with no self control, moral, ethics and honour will do that.
I am not a Muslim BTW undecided
Okay, if you're not muslim, then know that the Law given to Moses ordered that both the man and the woman be stoned to death. If the woman should scream, then it shows that she didn't consent to the act and she is spared while the man is killed for his sin. A woman must not be a gatekeeper for any living and breathing penisowner.
Adultery is not always initiated by a woman. Many men begin grooming at an earlier stage as the women do. It is called human nature to have fantasies and desires. The control and discipline to stop the desire from manifestation in acts is what separates a sinner from living.

Women must not be blamed for adultery and pervasiveness. It goes both ways. We are all humans and have a certain level of tolerance and endurance or forbearance.

Jesus, in his teaching mentioned a man who keeps on looking not a woman. There is a reason for that. The man is made in the image of God while the woman in the likeness of a man. The man is the keeper and custodian of the law and the protector of morality and principle. God places the man as the instructor to his child. If a woman is immoral, there is a pervasive male behind her. Either the encourager or the one who allowed her cross her point of no return. If the man knows that he is accountable, he will teach her right.

Look at what Crosby did to the Israelites.

Bro, blame your penile brains for pushing a woman to sin and stop pointing fingers.

If a woman seldom informs the men that they are married, you should be old enough to know that sexual intercourse is only formal in marriage. That man who feels that his penile muscles are firm enough to erect and satisfy a woman should feel the need to perform marital rights before penetration.

By your logic, you permit pervasiveness but condemn adultery. You are surely is a rotten egg of reasoning. Sin is sin regardless of marriage. The sin of sleeping with an unmarried woman carries the same punishment as sleeping with a married woman 1 Corinthians 6:9-10.

If you had any decency in you, you will outrightly condemn immorality in all ramifications rather than cherry picking the gravity of sins.
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Neroiam(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Greatdand007:

So you don Bleep married women

No sir. But just like OP, I've been tempted several times. Na only God dey epp me escape.

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by einsteine(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
You need a medal or what?
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by adewale2011(m): 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2022

***A prostitute will only cost you a loaf of bread, but a married woman will cost a precious Life*** [Proverbs 6:26]

The 7th Law
Thou shall not Commit Adultery.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by dontrulee: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
I am king of self control.
I find it very disgusting when a lady tries to seduce me. Have been in countless situations and scenarios. Several have tipped my drinks with aphrodisiacs, yet I didn't fall.

Sex is cheap these days, don't be cheap. You won't die if you keep yourself but no, you'll follow your hormones like a mumu. Grow up! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by merits(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I'm telling you. Discipline in everything. Sex that you'd have and feel irritated afterwards, as if the girl should leave your room that moment you're done.

I think say na only dey feel like that after sex.

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by arthurwillia(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
moyosore32:

Lol!!! Gbewadebe
Trabaye king
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by arthurwillia(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Neroiam:

E never happen to you no mean say e no dey happen. I'm a body builder and can recant so many experiences

Body builder Omo weyrey, I can guess what has happened and what has not happened.
This one never happened sha

About yours, Oya hit me with Atleast one story that looks unbelievable.. I’m really interested boss
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by arthurwillia(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Don't say it never happened.
Shit happens.
I was tempted likewise by a married woman and thank God I didn't fall .

Give us your story boss.. this story gave us made up, it’s obvious.
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Weezy463: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
40fy:
**Only a real nigga like me can resist that kind of temptation!!
**Nevertheless, fück the government!!!
lol..ya a leader!
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Konjiboii: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
I will make her repeat her vows with my dick deep inside her guts.and we will laugh over it while I make her guzzle my nut.
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by georgemarcus(m): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
What this world and generation see with sex is beyond what one can imagine. I thank God you applied wisdom in this act, else you would have been doomed already. If any man take advantage of another man's wife because he finds her vulnerable or because one stupid and nonsense thing the wife says, then that man is very stupid. Yes very very stupid! That thing the scripture is against, don't do it! i understand there are so many perverts and promiscuous guys out there. But he who have ears should be able to hear well.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by virginchaser(m): 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
XMZolanski:

Wetin happen
No they avoid ths kind free-kick wo
Chop Clean mouth

So when her fiancee visited us i wouldn't have had dinner with him comfortably.
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Jackanda1(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
You did what you were supposed to do. It's not something we should clap for you about.

You've mentioned in the beginning and end of your post that you've had similar experience severally. You must be very good looking i suppose? undecided
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by excell0001: 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
You're joking... The op is strong for not yielding to his desires? For respecting the man who took him into his home? For not taking advantage of the vulnerable woman? undecided

Saying no to sex is very easy... Women do it all the time... Men should learn...

men's biology is different. it takes more effort for men to resist
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Neroiam:

Na wa o. Sha desist from it lest they sleep with your own wife too in future.
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
excell0001:

men's biology is different. it takes more effort for men to resist

Men's chemistry and mathematics are also different. grin
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
rickleye:

Good for you .
Not sure how sleeping with a married woman “ destroys you “
If the sex is consensual. You are not raping her
Just put on some RKelly bump ngrind or body calling. Have fun , live life , life is short .

Baba the people that make the laws of the lands get sense pass you.

Adultery is a crime against the laws even in the US, consensual or not.
https://m.thewire.in/article/law/centre-sc-adultery-crime-armed-forces-patriarchy-gender-rights
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by NNEVERAGAINN: 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:

why use vulnerable to suit her actions? I believe the OP didn't force her, but she tempted him to. So why do you still call her defenceless as if the OP wanted to force his way. Your statement here is that type of "women suporting women "....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.