Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,523 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche (43954 Views)

Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? / Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by saintrow1: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hell to the NO
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by oyebode95(m): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
I'm not ibo ooo
But on a serious note, dis people hv being highly marginalized.
It's their turn in a fair Nigeria
That's d only reason I'm supporting Peter Obi. He is not a saint though, an average Nigerian is a criminal but for d reason of one Nigeria it's ibo's turn....
From your judgement I think we need more of men like you to make Nigeria a better place.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by sameks08(m): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
speaking from both mouth Yahoo pastor but try to be obedient
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Karnice600: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Righthussle:

Akuko ! Taaaa shutup!

Jehovah will change what ? Ehn ? Jehovah is arresting which situation? So Jehovah can arrest? Jehovah that watched the Owo killing without arresting the killers is now arresting what ? Wetin una dey smoke ?

See this pulpit bandit. Tell your Jehovah to change things now that a pastor is the vice president of Nigeria.

You just dey run your mouth anyhow because e sure for you say nobody go accuse you of blasphemy, come hang tire for your neck, abi. Continue.
Na like this Nebuchadnezzar start chop grass with swag.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Dmacqh(m): 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
“...And I can tell you in both capacity and wisdom if the same people have been ruling and everything is degenerating why can’t you try other people and see whether things will not change? whether things will not be better. “

Words on a marble .

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
KEVIND:
"The fear that Igbos will dominate everywhere." - Sir Ahmadu Bello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

But of course! They need to take a leaf out of the Fulani book on how ‘not to dominate’!

Fools!
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by emperor863(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Chiderao1:
They fear igbos

Point of correction: we hate Igbos because they themselves hate others. There is nothing to fear them for.

Extirpate Igbos from south west and watch how poverty will blossom in their decrepit enclave.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by EdwardRandy(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
CaptainFM1:
Because they still want to revenge Biafra war.
Y’all are scared, but I don't think we will do that. If you are honest to yourself you will know that the marginalization of the SE is part of the reasons this country is not progressive.

Now the question is, how long do you all want to keep living in fear of the unknown at the expense of the entire country?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by shortIGBOman: 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Pastor go and relax. Igbo can never rule this our beautiful Country.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Pastors these days go on pulpit just to attack Islam and Muslims.

I will continue to be proud of my Islamic background forever
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by EdwardRandy(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Brugo:
Simple.

Because the only way Igbos know how to campaign is by insulting and threatening other ethnic groups. Then they suddenly wonder why nobody wants to support them. Who would support ill-mannered people who act like they are entitled to the throne while hating other tribes?

Peter Obi’s candidacy is the closest an Igbo would get to smelling the presidency but that’s what it will be- a candidacy. His people don’t know how to inspire support without sowing more hatred
Sit down and shut your smelly mouth. Your kinsmen wey don rule, how the country be?

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by deeva2: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

You are still a child and don't know anything about politics. You are supporting a candidate because of tribe and that's what keeps Nigeria like this.

I am supporting Peter Obi because he's the only candidate who have something upstairs to move the country forward. I don't support by tribe or sentiment. Be reasonable for once for the sake of your generation.

Why are you guys this wicked and clamouring for old men to rule over you and your generations?

Bankole was younger than obi when he was the speaker.. Go and read abt him

Evans the kidnappers and Chidinma the murderer are way younger than obi.

Dnt base ur argument old men ruling the country.

If i may ask, did u vote Sowore or mogahlu who are younger than obi during last election? No

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by PaedophileProph: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Righthussle:

Akuko ! Taaaa shutup!

Jehovah will change what ? Ehn ? Jehovah is arresting which situation? So Jehovah can arrest? Jehovah that watched the Owo killing without arresting the killers is now arresting what ? Wetin una dey smoke ?

See this pulpit bandit. Tell your Jehovah to change things now that a pastor is the vice president of Nigeria.
Don't mock God , lest you and your generation suffer for it

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Righthussle: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
PaedophileProph:

Don't mock God , lest you and your generation suffer for it

Shut up.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Elramino(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Righthussle:

Akuko ! Taaaa shutup!

See this pulpit bandit. Tell your Jehovah to change things now that a pastor is the vice

president of Nigeria.

You are very mad for telling a man of God to shut up
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by TinubuDeDrugLor: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
The only GO that has ever spoken the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Parachoko:
I stop reading after you said Fashola introduce BRT, the rest of the thing you wrote go be rubbish too.

Launched in March 2008, the new BRT system provided Lagos commuters with a clean, affordable and reliable means of getting around the city"

Tinubu only made a plan, e no build am, talk na talk, the do na do, so lockup the brt self na better plan? Ancient system. World have moved,

Gilbert Chagoury
Gilbert Chagoury, the owner of Eko Hotel and key financier of Eko Atlantic project, paid $1.8 million in fines to the United States after he was suspected of funding terrorism, banned from entering U.S. and indicted on charges of violating the country's election laws.

Tinubu Tinubu, everything for Lagos Tinubu and Lagos be like Soweto
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by IGoComotYaTeeth: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
SaintLucia:
Igbo man doesn't know how to play politics.

Igbo man doesn't know what he want in the Nigeria project.

Igbo man is in a dilemma whether to chose Biafra or Nigeria.

Igbo man preferred to hold Jagaban responsible for his badluck and lack of progress in life instead of Ikpeazu, Obi Pandora, Abaribe, Ekweremadu and Cownu.

And finally God has abandoned and refused to treat the Igbo man file until he decide on what he want in Nigeria.

I wish the Igbo man what he wish for Nigeria.
why can't you put sentiment aside and vote for the right person, why vote for somebody that will be clocking 90 years? I cry for this nation

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Righthussle: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=Elramino post=114259557]

You are very mad for telling a man of God to shut up[/quote

That man is a thief. He steals money from the gullible in the name of Jehovah.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by ElectGINeer(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
All this kind of talk is funny. APC zoned to the south and not southwest, PDP race is open, Obi ran when he knew he won't win, even the one that stayed didn't get much vote from his own people.
In 1999, the southwest rallied around Olu Falae of SDP a renowned economist, PDP race was open since there was a primary that Ekwueme lost and not that power was given to the southwest on a platter then too.
You're the one that always talk about how the SE love competence yet you don't want to fight for it but want it on a platter.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by PaedophileProph: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Righthussle:

Shut up.
Na God whom you mock go shut you up , not me
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Righthussle: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
PaedophileProph:

Na God whom you mock go shut you up , not me

grin grin grin na ignorance go kee you.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by tweakdude1: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mraphel:
WHY IGBO CANNOT BE PRESIDENT

1.THEIR POLITICIANS CANNOT COMPETE WITH OTHER POLITICIANS FROM EACH POLITICAL ZONES.where was Peter Obi before decamping to LP

2. THEY DON'T BUILD BRIDGES ACROSS THE NATION. Which bridges be specific

3. THEY BELIEVE WITHOUT HAUSA AND FULANI'S SUPPORT THEY'RE NOTHING IN TERMS OF POLITICS REASON WHY MANY OF THEIR POLITICIANS DO STEPS DOWN FOR NORTHERNERS IN EVERY ELECTION. please explain

4. THEY'RE STILL LEARNING NIGERIAN POLITICS FROM THE YORUBAS errand boys you mean

5. POLITICS IS NOT IN THEIR CULTURE
you have a long way to go
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by AfricanGiant(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
What is your definition of politics pls?

Mraphel:

1.THEIR POLITICIANS CANNOT COMPETE WITH OTHER POLITICIANS FROM EACH POLITICAL ZONES.

2. THEY DON'T BUILD BRIDGES ACROSS THE NATION.

3. THEY BELIEVE WITHOUT HAUSA AND FULANI'S SUPPORT THEY'RE NOTHING IN TERMS OF POLITICS REASON WHY MANY OF THEIR POLITICIANS DO STEPS DOWN FOR NORTHERNERS IN EVERY ELECTION.

4. THEY'RE STILL LEARNING NIGERIAN POLITICS FROM THE YORUBAS

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
I'm not ibo ooo
But on a serious note, dis people hv being highly marginalized.
It's their turn in a fair Nigeria
That's d only reason I'm supporting Peter Obi. He is not a saint though, an average Nigerian is a criminal but for d reason of one Nigeria it's ibo's turn....
Peter Obi ll be president on nairaland no worry... As for marginalization anyone telling such tales is a liar... We have over 400 tribes in Nigeria but only one claiming marginalization... Nonsense
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by merits(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2022

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Sarsaproko: 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
SmartPolician:
The truth is that Nigeria is a fraudulent contraption. It is not built to uphold justice, fairness and equity, so not even the NTA, which preaches it every day, upholds those virtues.

Spot on!
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by 2T215: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
I have not read a better post than this lately. you were spot on. By the way, I am not an Ibo man!
I have told all my friends that Peter Obi must be isolated from his tribe...it is about competence and results. When you hear him talk about simple economic issues and giving simple solutions, you know it has nothing to do with tribe. As for some persons who are yet to see that Peter Obi is the best candidate we have, I hope they don't realize it late. This is an opportunity to redefine the nation and we are privileged to have someone of his kind.

DonMekino:
#Copied

Let me further declare my bias here; I am an Igbo man from Anambra State.

A Benin friend told me last week that I support Peter Obi because he's Igbo and from Anambra State! I was actually speechless at his prejudice!

Someone also said it's time we help the Igbos they have suffered so much in this country; I was like seriously?

I still hear some say voting for Peter Obi will be justice for the Igbos; ignorance is really really appalling!

Let me drop a few points here;

If some of the reasons alluded above is why you are supporting Peter Obi, then you are not different from the Tribal Warlords and Religious extremist!

Let me shock you further;

when I was at Abuja last year. I joined a discussion at the Hotel lobby and one Northern guy declared with uncommon arrogance; *" THE IGBOS SHALL CONTINUE TO SUFFER IN THIS COUNTRY, THEY WILL NEVER SMELL THE PRESIDENCY, THEY WILL PAY DEARLY FOR 1966...!"*

I asked him; Do you think the Igbos are suffering in this country? He thundered yes!

I told him my brother, let me help you a little bit; *" THE IGBOS WILL BE THE LAST TO SUFFER IN THIS COUNTRY!"* NO MATTER HOW BAD THIS COUNTY BECOMES THE AVERAGE IGBO BUSINESS MAN IS THE MOST INSULATED!

Everyone turned at me in shock; My Northern guy thundered; it's a lie, it's a lie! Which position do they occupy in this country?

I said let me help your ignorance a little;

Who paid for this Hotel? Your company or yourself? He said his company. I said do you know who owns the Hotel? He said no, I told him. He said then he won't lodge here again. I said my brother from TRANSCORP Hotels Owned by Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu to Bolingo to Chelsea, To Top Rank, To Rockview, to almost 95% of Hotels in Abuja here is owned by the same people you said are suffering!

I told him if you car is bad where do you buy your parts from?

If you are buying books, stationeries, school bags, etc who sells them at the market?

If you want to build where do you buy your building materials from?

I told him, I could go on and on.

I told him even in Port Harcourt, even in Lagos, almost every nook and cranny of this country; *"THE CHANCES THAT YOU WILL SPEND 90% OF YOUR INCOME ON AN IGBO MAN IS AS REAL AS TODAY!"*

Every where became silent! Let me explain why the Igbo man suffering is just a mirage;

The Government makes policy to increase import tariffs; Igbo man goes out import the goods, pays the tariffs and custom duties, afterwards he factors it into the cost of materials. You go to him to buy at the new price. He makes his Normal profit. *"AT THE END THE NEW TARIFF IS PAID BY WHO?* Everyone was shocked!

I told them no matter what Government does it can never affect the average businessman; The average businessman will always make his profit and shift the burden to the purchasers!

The only tribe in this country that have secured their Economy almost 100% is the Igbos. It's only in Igboland where Business and Property ownership is almost 98% owned by them! After they secured their homeland, they also arrive in your domain and in some instances control 50-80% of the entire commercial activities and sometimes upto 15-25% property ownership apart from Abuja they own about 70-75%. *"And you said they are suffering?"*

After about 40minutes of my indepth lecture, my Northern guy became silenced and confused. He suddenly realized that what his political leaders are telling him that we are suffering the igbos is actually boomeranging on them!

To be sincere, 2023 shouldn't be about Justice for the Igbos or it's the turn of the Igbos! How is Katsina after PMB? Go and ask! How did OBJ rule transform the West? Many Southwesterners insist to date that OBJ was never their choice! How did 6-years of Goodluck Jonathan transform BAYELSA?

If Peter Obi campaign goes tribal, I can assure you many people will abandon his campaign including myself!

Peter Obi should be treated on his merit and be given opportunity to rescue this country!

I laughed the other day when Asiwaju declared that he needs well meaning Nigerians to join him and rescue this country! *RESCUE? LIKE SERIOUSLY? FROM WHO?!*

#copied
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by KingOfTheDamned: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Righthussle:

Akuko ! Taaaa shutup!

Jehovah will change what ? Ehn ? Jehovah is arresting which situation? So Jehovah can arrest? Jehovah that watched the Owo killing without arresting the killers is now arresting what ? Wetin una dey smoke sef?

You have laid a curse on yourself, your dirty children both born and unborn. Not one of them will live to 15 years... You will not see old age.. for cursing an this man so shall your burial.be a show of shame with people refusing to identify with you. You will leave this world a disgrace

Bye
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by boveday: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
G
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by desiredhome: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mraphel:

1.THEIR POLITICIANS CANNOT COMPETE WITH OTHER POLITICIANS FROM EACH POLITICAL ZONES.

2. THEY DON'T BUILD BRIDGES ACROSS THE NATION.

3. THEY BELIEVE WITHOUT HAUSA AND FULANI'S SUPPORT THEY'RE NOTHING IN TERMS OF POLITICS REASON WHY MANY OF THEIR POLITICIANS DO STEPS DOWN FOR NORTHERNERS IN EVERY ELECTION.

4. THEY'RE STILL LEARNING NIGERIAN POLITICS FROM THE YORUBAS

THEY WILL TEAR THE COUNTRY INTO BIAFRUAD AND CAUSE MORE CRISIS......
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Parachoko:
I stop reading after you said Fashola introduce BRT, the rest of the thing you wrote go be rubbish too.
BRT began operation in 2008.A year after Tinubu left power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague / Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls / Saraki Reacts As Buhari Signs Minimum Wage Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.