Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche (43951 Views)

Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? / Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by izzy4shizzy(m): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
PDPdestroyer:
Why can't a Tiv man be President? grin

In fact why can’t anyone be president? Why should tribe and religion be considered above any thing else ! This ideology is passed down even to the lowest parts of our society

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by CommonSense1967: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Just listen to this delusional reta@ded idiotic fool.
Who is stopping any Igbo man or woman from running for the office if the president?
Is pandora lying Obi no longer an Igbo man?
Too many dumb shallow low IQ fools masquerading as men of God.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mraphel:
WHY IGBO CANNOT BE PRESIDENT

1.THEIR POLITICIANS CANNOT COMPETE WITH OTHER POLITICIANS FROM EACH POLITICAL ZONES.

2. THEY DON'T BUILD BRIDGES ACROSS THE NATION.

3. THEY BELIEVE WITHOUT HAUSA AND FULANI'S SUPPORT THEY'RE NOTHING IN TERMS OF POLITICS REASON WHY MANY OF THEIR POLITICIANS DO STEPS DOWN FOR NORTHERNERS IN EVERY ELECTION.

4. THEY'RE STILL LEARNING NIGERIAN POLITICS FROM THE YORUBAS

5. POLITICS IS NOT IN THEIR CULTURE
You are part of the problem in this country. Imagine archaic ideas coming from you! Everything you said is a homongous lie.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by deeva2: 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mr pastor is campaigning for Obi on tribal bases and sentiment which myt affect obi presidential ambition.

However, nobody is stopping igbo from becoming president but is it over the country they called zoo or support from the hausa they called animals abi na yoruba they called fulani slave..

Its actually biafra or nothing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by odomanis: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
Diligent1:
Because they are not accommodating, they are not united, they don't respect their elders, they have been given the position of the third citizen of the country and we know what they did.
Also, they are always angry.

I can imagine what you would have said if the contest for APC ticket between Tinubu and Osibanjo was between Igbos. You better quit the hate and be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by membranus: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
Anaerobi:
Wow.... If you are a member of Dunamis church, is time to be OBIdent to our Daddy.

Daddy have said it all.... Let's be OBIdent to our Daddy.

So suddenly Paul Enenche has become your papa because of politics.

Mek your papa for village hear this, and there goes your inheritance.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by desiredhome: 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
I'm not ibo ooo
But on a serious note, dis people hv being highly marginalized.
It's their turn in a fair Nigeria
That's d only reason I'm supporting Peter Obi. He is not a saint though, an average Nigerian is a criminal but for d reason of one Nigeria it's ibo's turn....
There's nothing like marginalizing them, they choose to marginalize themselves because they don't believe in Nigeria........
Biafra is a fail course right from 1967...........
They were told to create their biafruad with their 5 Eastern states but they said they want other regions like the Niger Delta, etc ........
The coni wey those people get no get part two.....

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by jrusky(m): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
See pesin wey dey talk. Sir you don't even deserve any statement as per current situation. Sir where were you when ochinachi a deaconess and a celeb in your church was punched to death?

Sir speak the truth no one stop igbo from becoming the president but we said we are Jews and not Nigerians ever since independence then what the hell do we want presidency for?

No one stop igbo from becoming the president but not Obi because his followers had demarketed him by turning his movement into a tribal, region, abusive, bullying movement, buhari had divided us enough we don't want divisive leader with demonic devisive follows any longer.

Sir no one stop igbo from becoming the president but they must open their region for others, play inclusive and diverse politics, ready in Nigeria dream and dump Biafra wailing then let's talk about presidency or vice versa we forget about presidency.

Sir no one stop us from the presidency but let Obi first go back to Anambra support Soludo to stop the fuc-king sit at home shit and prevail on ugm beheading our kinsmen, let him call the bitch Ekpa motherfucker to order then we can trust him as per Nigeria safety, failure to do these Sir pls kindly hold your peace and face your pulpit job.

Sir Obi followers are everything same like buhari followers using the same template apc used for buhari that put us in this shit so for that reason we cannot send zombie part 1 out of power and vote in another zombie bulliers part 2 it won't work.

Sir you as a pastor what have you done about Owo bombing till date?

Sir the bible you are reading what did he says about people filled with hatred for other tribe? What did your Bible tells you about dissidents? What did your Bible says about bulliers?

I'm a die hard pdp I'm no going to change my stand the highest I can do is to refuse to vote for any pdp candidate I don't like but will never dump my party and vote other party candidate because of one Obi, mbannu I don't give a Bleep. Obi can be good for you and them but not for me.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Ashlar(m): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Insulting a man in supreme authority carries consequences, be careful
Righthussle:

Akuko ! Taaaa shutup!

Jehovah will change what ? Ehn ? Jehovah is arresting which situation? So Jehovah can arrest? Jehovah that watched the Owo killing without arresting the killers is now arresting what ? Wetin una dey smoke sef?

See this pulpit bandit. Tell your Jehovah to change things now that a pastor is the vice president of Nigeria.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Mina79(f): 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Truely they have been marginalized for too long. However, now is a true test to their determination to produce the next president, they can never get it right without synergy.
There's what we call times and seasons, the happenings and flow of seasonal tides indicates your time has come, let the Igbos show solidarity for once and throw their weight on supporting Peter Obi.
Igbos this is indeed your time!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by javaguru: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Parachoko:
The Pastor should tell us who is stopping Igbo candidates from contesting?

Can you list out the legacies of Peter Obi? I want to see the reason you are saying Peter Obi is better than the man who have legacies such as the Lekki Free Trade Zone, Eko Atlantic City, Lekki deepsea port, BRT etc.

Who are you? How can you be this bitter because of my comment?

Can you show me when I said Ijaws hate Igbos?

Support who ever you like, is none of my business, this is democracy, we all have this freedom.

I am supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a man who worked for companies like Delloite, GTE Services Corporation, Arthur Andersen etc

Here in Nigeria, he worked for Mobil, he resigned and join Politics, he became a senator and a Governor, now, he is a Presidential candidate and by God grace, he will win the election next year.

Some of his legacies as a Governor can still be point at in Lagos today. The Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lekki Deepsea Port, Eko Atlantic City, BRT etc This is some of the achievement of the person you are bitter about.

I hope you won't give yourself High Blood Pressure because of Tinubu and Parachoko wey no know if you dey exist or not.

I'm an Ijaw Man, and my vote is for The Jargaban Borgu

And don't forget to screenshot my post and show me where I stated that All Tribe's Hate Igbos.

The Pastor has the right to his opinion even though he is wrong. He can't defend some of the statements he made on the pulpit. PDP and AD didn't microzone to the South West. There is no time power has been microzone in Nigeria.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

come to akwa ibom, I tell you u don't know whats happening underground

do u know the likes of atiku, tinubu, buhari, lai Mohammed, and the top notch politician have conk oil well in akwa ibom, they own a national property as theirs, they sale go Ghana, Ivory Coast and rest, pocket the whole money without a penny to the land owners.

what manner of wickedness is that.

the land is not theirs
the oil is not theirs

but they enjoy 90% percent of the revenue.

not only in akwa ibom, go to onne in river stateand see atiku hotels ask of INTEL.

go to bayelsa, oil a drilled on a daily and sent unknown locations without the land owners enjoying nothing

that's a more reason they are resisting Biafra secession.

for me it's enough, we've forgiven them, they've taken enough for their next 10 generation

do you know your worth if we we're to be run by a good government, you may be worth above 500k a day, even if you don't want to vote For Peter Obi,
think about the damages this people have caused, if not for the igbos and yorubas I wonder how Nigeria would be referred to as..

I respect your decision, but think how far we would have gone if we were on right track,
try a different a formula this time

vote Obi,
vote progress.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by SOFTSKILL: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Because of sentiment you want to vote for Tinubu when you know he'll be in and out of the hospital during his tenure without fixing the issues of the country, wise up before it's too late

That is the major problem with you guys anybody not supporting your Obi is doing it out of sentiment! Meanwhile you don't have your personal health records but that of Tinubu is at your disposal up to the level you know in advance that he will be frequenting hospitals. Please showcase the achievements of anybody you are supporting and let people draw inference from them about their potentials.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Horus(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Pastors should stay away from politic. Religion and politics don't mix
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by SOFTSKILL: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
javaguru:
come to akwa ibom, I tell you u don't know whats happening underground

do u know the likes of atiku, tinubu, buhari, lai Mohammed, and the top notch politician have conk oil well in akwa ibom, they own a national property as theirs, they sale go Ghana, Ivory Coast and rest, pocket the whole money without a penny to the land owners.

what manner of wickedness is that.

the land is not theirs
the oil is not theirs

but they enjoy 90% percent of the revenue.

not only in akwa ibom, go to onne in river stateand see atiku hotels ask of INTEL.

go to bayelsa, oil a drilled on a daily and sent unknown locations without the land owners enjoying nothing

that's a more reason they are resisting Biafra secession.

for me it's enough, we've forgiven them, they've taken enough for their next 10 generation

do you know your worth if we we're to be run by a good government, you may be worth above 500k a day, even if you don't want to vote For Peter Obi,
think about the damages this people have caused, if not for the igbos and yorubas I wonder how Nigeria would be referred to as..

I respect your decision, but think how far we would have gone if we were on right track,
try a different a formula this time

vote Obi,
vote progress.

Obi's own is in tax haven, please review the Pandora papers
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by AlhajiApa(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
The problem of Nigeria started from the first president of Nigeria who is from southeast. We are not ready to risk this country in your hands anymore.

Vote Omoyele Sowore.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Chem2020: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
DonMekino:
#Copied

Let me further declare my bias here; I am an Igbo man from Anambra State.

A Benin friend told me last week that I support Peter Obi because he's Igbo and from Anambra State! I was actually speechless at his prejudice!

Someone also said it's time we help the Igbos they have suffered so much in this country; I was like seriously?

I still hear some say voting for Peter Obi will be justice for the Igbos; ignorance is really really appalling!

Let me drop a few points here;

If some of the reasons alluded above is why you are supporting Peter Obi, then you are not different from the Tribal Warlords and Religious extremist!

Let me shock you further;

when I was at Abuja last year. I joined a discussion at the Hotel lobby and one Northern guy declared with uncommon arrogance; *" THE IGBOS SHALL CONTINUE TO SUFFER IN THIS COUNTRY, THEY WILL NEVER SMELL THE PRESIDENCY, THEY WILL PAY DEARLY FOR 1966...!"*

I asked him; Do you think the Igbos are suffering in this country? He thundered yes!

I told him my brother, let me help you a little bit; *" THE IGBOS WILL BE THE LAST TO SUFFER IN THIS COUNTRY!"* NO MATTER HOW BAD THIS COUNTY BECOMES THE AVERAGE IGBO BUSINESS MAN IS THE MOST INSULATED!

Everyone turned at me in shock; My Northern guy thundered; it's a lie, it's a lie! Which position do they occupy in this country?

I said let me help your ignorance a little;

Who paid for this Hotel? Your company or yourself? He said his company. I said do you know who owns the Hotel? He said no, I told him. He said then he won't lodge here again. I said my brother from TRANSCORP Hotels Owned by Tony Onyemaechi Elumelu to Bolingo to Chelsea, To Top Rank, To Rockview, to almost 95% of Hotels in Abuja here is owned by the same people you said are suffering!

I told him if you car is bad where do you buy your parts from?

If you are buying books, stationeries, school bags, etc who sells them at the market?

If you want to build where do you buy your building materials from?

I told him, I could go on and on.

I told him even in Port Harcourt, even in Lagos, almost every nook and cranny of this country; *"THE CHANCES THAT YOU WILL SPEND 90% OF YOUR INCOME ON AN IGBO MAN IS AS REAL AS TODAY!"*

Every where became silent! Let me explain why the Igbo man suffering is just a mirage;

The Government makes policy to increase import tariffs; Igbo man goes out import the goods, pays the tariffs and custom duties, afterwards he factors it into the cost of materials. You go to him to buy at the new price. He makes his Normal profit. *"AT THE END THE NEW TARIFF IS PAID BY WHO?* Everyone was shocked!

I told them no matter what Government does it can never affect the average businessman; The average businessman will always make his profit and shift the burden to the purchasers!

The only tribe in this country that have secured their Economy almost 100% is the Igbos. It's only in Igboland where Business and Property ownership is almost 98% owned by them! After they secured their homeland, they also arrive in your domain and in some instances control 50-80% of the entire commercial activities and sometimes upto 15-25% property ownership apart from Abuja they own about 70-75%. *"And you said they are suffering?"*

After about 40minutes of my indepth lecture, my Northern guy became silenced and confused. He suddenly realized that what his political leaders are telling him that we are suffering the igbos is actually boomeranging on them!

To be sincere, 2023 shouldn't be about Justice for the Igbos or it's the turn of the Igbos! How is Katsina after PMB? Go and ask! How did OBJ rule transform the West? Many Southwesterners insist to date that OBJ was never their choice! How did 6-years of Goodluck Jonathan transform BAYELSA?

If Peter Obi campaign goes tribal, I can assure you many people will abandon his campaign including myself!

Peter Obi should be treated on his merit and be given opportunity to rescue this country!

I laughed the other day when Asiwaju declared that he needs well meaning Nigerians to join him and rescue this country! *RESCUE? LIKE SERIOUSLY? FROM WHO?!*

#copied

Oil day your head
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Karnice600: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Pastors these days go on pulpit just to attack Islam and Muslims.

I will continue to be proud of my Islamic background forever

While Muslims attack churches and burn their neighbours for blasphemy. You guys are doing well.
Go and search for the book "Seeking Allah, finding Jesus". Read it with an open mind.

If you were born into any religion without you, at some point in your life, giving it a litmus test, then you're as good as the guy who goes to school because his friends are doing same.

For those of you who flaunt the " atheist " tag, I wonder why you ever believed your source; your mum, gave birth to you. How come you trust the physiological design and biological processes that brought you to being?
How come you deem it valid and yet believe the existence of the SOURCE of all these sources is a hoax? How come you trust science and doubt the existence of a higher intelligence that outlines the laws and fundamentals on which scientific discoveries are based?
Ever asked yourselves why religion, history and science are like a tree that looks deviated at the top but intetersects and aligns uniformly down the trunk? Because they all tend to point to the Origin; The SOURCE.
The SOURCE you don't believe exists.
Whatever you believe, is your opinion here and definitely, your destination in the future.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Rapture4real(m): 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Antoeni:
*The issue of Religious Bigotry did not start from the North* . Let's go back to 1962, when a Northern Muslim, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa registered Nigeria as a member of the World Council of Churches and International Bible Society in 1963, no complain from the Muslim North. Saturday was a working day in Nigeria until 1973, Gowon, a Christian minority from the North declared it a work free day, to enable the Seventh Day Adventist Church to worship, no complain from the Muslim North.
In February 1979, Olusegun Obasanjo denied Ahmed Deedat, an Islamic Preacher, entry into Nigeria, no complain from the Muslim North.
In 1982 pope John Paul II was welcomed to Nigeria by a Muslim, Alhaji Shehu Shagari. Reinhart Bonke, a Christian Crusader, had a free enterance to Nigeria at will, no complain. Abacha welcomed Pope John Paul and established Papal Square along Kubwa express way, no complain from Muslims.
But in 1986 when Babangida registered Nigeria as a member of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) there was a riot in Lagos, Portharcout, Enugu, orchestrated and organised by CAN.
Pls who are the Religious Bigots?
Just recently, the Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs distanced itself from all kinds of politics, but what about CAN? In 2013, a Private Jet belonging to the CAN President was intercepted in South Africa loaded with foreign currency, imagine it belonged to the Sultan?
So, let's ask ourselves who are the Religious Bigots?

Your points of arguing are very weak just as MURIC Director always struggle to find reasons to fight Christianity. If Christians were to brings facts and figures to prove the Religious bigotry of you Muslims,it will be uncountable.

Look at the killings, stoning, raping, discrimination etc against Christians but you people cannot face the traditional worshippers and other religions.Repent and accept Jesus before it is too late.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by membranus: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
VULCAN:
If you lack reading comprehension you can ask someone to explain to you. It's not a crime.

He is talking to the two major parties not to every mushroom political party.

Can you name when an Igbo man was APC, ACN or PDP presidential candidate?

So Labour Party is a mushroom political party?

Then how is Obi, your candidate is going to win?

You had better stop campaigning for him, for it will eventually amount to a waste of your valuable time.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Diligent1:
Because they are not accommodating, they are not united, they don't respect their elders, they have been given the position of the third citizen of the country and we know what they did.

Tinubu bot
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by kingyakos: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mraphel:
WHY IGBO CANNOT BE PRESIDENT

1.THEIR POLITICIANS CANNOT COMPETE WITH OTHER POLITICIANS FROM EACH POLITICAL ZONES.

2. THEY DON'T BUILD BRIDGES ACROSS THE NATION.

3. THEY BELIEVE WITHOUT HAUSA AND FULANI'S SUPPORT THEY'RE NOTHING IN TERMS OF POLITICS REASON WHY MANY OF THEIR POLITICIANS DO STEPS DOWN FOR NORTHERNERS IN EVERY ELECTION.

4. THEY'RE STILL LEARNING NIGERIAN POLITICS FROM THE YORUBAS

5. POLITICS IS NOT IN THEIR CULTURE

Because you float on a ocean for long doesn't mean you know how deep is the ocean.
Sometimes you need to stop talking
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by ismodiwa(m): 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Antoeni:
*The issue of Religious Bigotry did not start from the North* . Let's go back to 1962, when a Northern Muslim, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa registered Nigeria as a member of the World Council of Churches and International Bible Society in 1963, no complain from the Muslim North. Saturday was a working day in Nigeria until 1973, Gowon, a Christian minority from the North declared it a work free day, to enable the Seventh Day Adventist Church to worship, no complain from the Muslim North.
In February 1979, Olusegun Obasanjo denied Ahmed Deedat, an Islamic Preacher, entry into Nigeria, no complain from the Muslim North.
In 1982 pope John Paul II was welcomed to Nigeria by a Muslim, Alhaji Shehu Shagari. Reinhart Bonke, a Christian Crusader, had a free enterance to Nigeria at will, no complain. Abacha welcomed Pope John Paul and established Papal Square along Kubwa express way, no complain from Muslims.
But in 1986 when Babangida registered Nigeria as a member of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) there was a riot in Lagos, Portharcout, Enugu, orchestrated and organised by CAN.
Pls who are the Religious Bigots?
Just recently, the Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs distanced itself from all kinds of politics, but what about CAN? In 2013, a Private Jet belonging to the CAN President was intercepted in South Africa loaded with foreign currency, imagine it belonged to the Sultan?
So, let's ask ourselves who are the Religious Bigots?

The non muslims will pretend as usual,
And later play victims..

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by koyyess: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
This so called pastor should be suspected.

He is excusing the ruthless killings in the east because the killers feel they don't have a sense of belonging. What a pathetic excuse!!

Look at what a pastor is opening his mouth to say. Can he say that if it was his child they beheaded in the east?

He is suggesting using tribalism to solve tribalism. How will you get good results? No sense at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by kayperry: 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
I'm not ibo ooo
But on a serious note, dis people hv being highly marginalized.
It's their turn in a fair Nigeria
That's d only reason I'm supporting Peter Obi. He is not a saint though, an average Nigerian is a criminal but for d reason of one Nigeria it's ibo's turn....

Are you sure you understand the meaning of Marginalization ??
In nigeria since 99, was there a time an igbo man or an Igbo party was denied there fundamental right to seek being elected by inec ? Did igbos form a party and Inec refuse to register it.
Nigeria chose a democratic system of govt and prior to elections , parties run primaries to elect the party choice of candidate ... Did any party be it PDP or APC stop an igboman from buying party form to contest ??
In the concluded Pdp primary when wike & others in Sw where insisting on zoning, Did East made any solid stand rather they collaborated with north to pick ATiku over wike. Were the East truly marginalized.
As far back as 2003, odumegwu ojukwu contested for presidency under APGA he got 3.29% which did not even reflect is entire region voted for him, not to mention Moghalu one vibrant youth that as being contesting for presidency for sometime now, does the result even show his own people(igbos) support him undecided who is marginalizing who ??
The fact is the igbos suck at politics, times have shown they don't really under the game of politics and they really need to stop being a cry baby, democracy is all about open contest, if they are expecting an unopposed national election or that nigeria we just dash one igboman presidency without election then there cry just start.
In the North, regions like NE & NC, are yet to produce presidency as well and they are not bitching about it because a win to the north is a win to all northerner.
post election they want biafra and when its pre election they want the presidency to be handed over to them ... where is it done ??

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by gentlegenius(m): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
dgr8truth:

Tinubu is BAD, Atiku is good, Kwankwaso is better, but Peter Obi is the best for the future of this country.
This is the TRUTH.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Truthfulguy10: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Diligent1:
[s]Because they are not accommodating, they are not united, they don't respect their elders, they have been given the position of the third citizen of the country and we know what they did.
[/s]
Hate and jealousy kills faster
So your tribesmen are all saints right
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Everlastingson: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Brugo:
Simple.

Because the only way Igbos know how to campaign is by insulting and threatening other ethnic groups. Then they suddenly wonder why nobody wants to support them. Who would support ill-mannered people who act like they are entitled to the throne while hating other tribes?

Peter Obi’s candidacy is the closest an Igbo would get to smelling the presidency but that’s what it will be- a candidacy. His people don’t know how to inspire support without sowing more hatred

You're mistaken. Igbos don't hate any tribe. You believe Igbos hate not from experience but what you've been indoctrinated to believe. Are there not some of your own people in Igbo land? Have any of them called to tell you that Igbo people mistreat them?

One big problem with Igbo people is that they rather mistreat themselves than mistreat a stranger. If you think this assertion is false, prove me wrong with examples. If Igbo hate as you've been made to believe why do they travel to live in all nook and cranny of Nigeria, developing everywhere they inhabit?
Why is it Igbos have voted all other tribes including Fulani, Yoruba, Ijaw into the Presidency if they hate? It's you people rather who hate the Igbo man for no reason. The insults you see online coming from an Igbo man is in retaliation to insults coming from mostly unreasonable Muslim Yorubas.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by ChicagoBar(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Am voting Jagaban Bola Tinubu...
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Phaantom22: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Righthussle:

Akuko ! Taaaa shutup!

Jehovah will change what ? Ehn ? Jehovah is arresting which situation? So Jehovah can arrest? Jehovah that watched the Owo killing without arresting the killers is now arresting what ? Wetin una dey smoke sef?

See this pulpit bandit. Tell your Jehovah to change things now that a pastor is the vice president of Nigeria.
Your mumu no get part two, the Jehovah he his referring to doesn't act like men, he does things at his own perfect time, even if heaven will fall , it doesn't move our God cos He's always in control and when the time is right, He'll surely act.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
I'm still waiting for Oyedepo and Adeboye to openly support Obi.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by newdawn2017(f): 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Diligent1:

comerade Well said. & they re philistines.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Karnice600:

While Muslims attack churches and burn their neighbours for blasphemy. You guys are doing well.
Go and search for the book "Seeking Allah, finding Jesus". Read it with an open mind.

If you were born into any religion without you, at some point in your life, giving it a litmus test, then you're as good as the guy who goes to school because his friends are doing same.

Oga I grew up as a Christian. I attended christian primary and secondary schools growing up. So naturally I fell in love with the system. But I converted and became muslim years. Me and my entire family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare / Buhari Government To Merge All These Agencies!!!- Iiedgenews.com / Kano Princes Reject Ganduje’s Offer To Head New Emirate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.