Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche (43950 Views)

Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? / Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Mrexcell(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Great speech some foolish and greedy nigerians will claim power is not given but taken as if it has never been given to their region in a platter before.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Sleekfingers: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2022
tenpipsperday:
Pastor please go to hell with that your tribal campaign. We are voting Obi as a national candidate with pedigree and competence and not because of the Igbo in him. Don't come and divide us

Who are the we? Ain't voting for any God-damned peter obi

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by VULCAN(m): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2022
If you lack reading comprehension you can ask someone to explain to you. It's not a crime.

He is talking to the two major parties not to every mushroom political party.

Can you name when an Igbo man was APC, ACN or PDP presidential candidate?

StrikeBack:
This is an election not selection

An igbo man has been contesting the presidential election in nigeria since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by StrikeBack(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2022
VULCAN:
If you lack reading comprehension you can ask someone to explain to you. It's not a crime.

He is talking to the two major parties not to every mushroom political party.

Can you name when an Igbo man was APC, ACN or PDP presidential candidate?

Election is a game of numbers.

Stop being emotional bro.

An ibo man cant rule Nigeria for now..

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2022
Parachoko:
The Pastor should tell us who is stopping Igbo candidates from contesting?

Can you list out the legacies of Peter Obi? I want to see the reason you are saying Peter Obi is better than the man who have legacies such as the Lekki Free Trade Zone, Eko Atlantic City, Lekki deepsea port, BRT etc.

Who are you? How can you be this bitter because of my comment?

Can you show me when I said Ijaws hate Igbos?

Support who ever you like, is none of my business, this is democracy, we all have this freedom.

I am supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a man who worked for companies like Delloite, GTE Services Corporation, Arthur Andersen etc

Here in Nigeria, he worked for Mobil, he resigned and join Politics, he became a senator and a Governor, now, he is a Presidential candidate and by God grace, he will win the election next year.

Some of his legacies as a Governor can still be point at in Lagos today. The Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lekki Deepsea Port, Eko Atlantic City, BRT etc This is some of the achievement of the person you are bitter about.

I hope you won't give yourself High Blood Pressure because of Tinubu and Parachoko wey no know if you dey exist or not.

I'm an Ijaw Man, and my vote is for The Jargaban Borgu

And don't forget to screenshot my post and show me where I stated that All Tribe's Hate Igbos.

The Pastor has the right to his opinion even though he is wrong. He can't defend some of the statements he made on the pulpit. PDP and AD didn't microzone to the South West. There is no time power has been microzone in Nigeria.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Sometimes think logically, all those no be Tinubu achievements, brt na Fashola introduce am, but it’s rubbish, come see the transport system here, to slap Tinubu and Fashola go hungry you. Lekki free trade zone lol, Eko Atlantic City na Tinubu get am?? Lagos is a mess, book a flight to Windhoek, then go to Johannesburg and see how cities should look like, Lagos 5th largest economy in africa, a big city where the Igbos and non indigenes have built, which big market in Lagos you won’t find non Yorubas 70-80%. If Tinubu was Paul Kagame, late Lee of Singapore, Lagos would be rubbing shoulders with New York and co. They compare anambra Wey don produce highest billionaires in Nigeria, to 5th largest economy in africa, most of those billionaires reside in Lagos. They have lots of investments in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Major7: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2022
May your soul be saved from eternal destruction. Peace to your troubled soul

Righthussle:

Akuko ! Taaaa shutup!

Jehovah will change what ? Ehn ? Jehovah is arresting which situation? So Jehovah can arrest? Jehovah that watched the Owo killing without arresting the killers is now arresting what ? Wetin una dey smoke ?

See this pulpit bandit. Tell your Jehovah to change things now that a pastor is the vice president of Nigeria.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by PeterObi4LP: 11:49am On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=Mraphel post=114257517]WHY IGBO CANNOT BE PRESIDENT

1.THEIR POLITICIANS CANNOT COMPETE WITH OTHER POLITICIANS FROM EACH POLITICAL ZONES.

2. THEY DON'T BUILD BRIDGES ACROSS THE NATION.

3. THEY BELIEVE WITHOUT HAUSA AND FULANI'S SUPPORT THEY'RE NOTHING IN TERMS OF POLITICS REASON WHY MANY OF THEIR POLITICIANS DO STEPS DOWN FOR NORTHERNERS IN EVERY ELECTION.

4. THEY'RE STILL LEARNING NIGERIAN POLITICS FROM THE YORUBAS

5. POLITICS IS NOT IN THEIR CULTURE[/quote

Shup up! You don't know anything about politics. We are talking about zoning.

Why are some part of the country scared of Ibo Presidency?
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Pathfinder2090: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2022
Diligent1:
Because they are not accommodating, they are not united, they don't respect their elders, they have been given the position of the third citizen of the country and we know what they did.
Also, they are always angry.

Shut up!
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Parachoko: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Sometimes think logically, all those no be Tinubu achievements, brt na Fashola introduce am, but it’s rubbish, come see the transport system here, to slap Tinubu and Fashola go hungry you. Lekki free trade zone lol, Eko Atlantic City na Tinubu get am?? Lagos is a mess, book a flight to Windhoek, then go to Johannesburg and see how cities should look like, Lagos 5th largest economy in africa, a big city where the Igbos and non indigenes have built, which big market in Lagos you won’t find non Yorubas 70-80%. If Tinubu was Paul Kagame, late Lee of Singapore, Lagos would be rubbing shoulders with New York and co. They compare anambra Wey don produce highest billionaires in Nigeria, to 5th largest economy in africa, most of those billionaires reside in Lagos. They have lots of investments in Lagos
I stop reading after you said Fashola introduce BRT, the rest of the thing you wrote go be rubbish too.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by nameo: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2022
It is interesting how Middle Beltans are turning the tide in this elections.

And they are NORTHERNERS o

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by maasoap(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2022
dgr8truth:
Peter Obi ticks all the boxes.

If you are for fairness and equity, then it's Peter Obi.
If you are for brilliance, then it's Peter Obi
If you are persuaded by quality experience, then it's Peter Obi, tested and trusted.
If you are for a non controversial candidate with solid background, then it's Peter Obi.
If you are for hope, then surely it's Peter Obi.

Atiku is good, Tinubu is better, but Peter Obi is the best for the future of this country.

According to United Nations, right? Jokers
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Insectkiller: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2022
Because...

Over to you d next person after me..

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Alpharey: 11:53am On Jun 29, 2022
Diligent1:
Because they are not accommodating, they are not united, they don't respect their elders, they have been given the position of the third citizen of the country and we know what they did.

You, yes I said you. You are not living better than average Easterner
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by rollywise(m): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2022
Righthussle:

Akuko ! Taaaa shutup!

Jehovah will change what ? Ehn ? Jehovah is arresting which situation? So Jehovah can arrest? Jehovah that watched the Owo killing without arresting the killers is now arresting what ? Wetin una dey smoke ?

See this pulpit bandit. Tell your Jehovah to change things now that a pastor is the vice president of Nigeria.

Ozuooooor
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by PeterObi4LP: 11:54am On Jun 29, 2022
Parachoko:
The Pastor should tell us who is stopping Igbo candidates from contesting?

Can you list out the legacies of Peter Obi? I want to see the reason you are saying Peter Obi is better than the man who have legacies such as the Lekki Free Trade Zone, Eko Atlantic City, Lekki deepsea port, BRT etc.

Who are you? How can you be this bitter because of my comment?

Can you show me when I said Ijaws hate Igbos?

Support who ever you like, is none of my business, this is democracy, we all have this freedom.

I am supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a man who worked for companies like Delloite, GTE Services Corporation, Arthur Andersen etc

Here in Nigeria, he worked for Mobil, he resigned and join Politics, he became a senator and a Governor, now, he is a Presidential candidate and by God grace, he will win the election next year.

Some of his legacies as a Governor can still be point at in Lagos today. The Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lekki Deepsea Port, Eko Atlantic City, BRT etc This is some of the achievement of the person you are bitter about.

I hope you won't give yourself High Blood Pressure because of Tinubu and Parachoko wey no know if you dey exist or not.

I'm an Ijaw Man, and my vote is for The Jargaban Borgu

And don't forget to screenshot my post and show me where I stated that All Tribe's Hate Igbos.

The Pastor has the right to his opinion even though he is wrong. He can't defend some of the statements he made on the pulpit. PDP and AD didn't microzone to the South West. There is no time power has been microzone in Nigeria.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

You are still a child and don't know anything about politics. You are supporting a candidate because of tribe and that's what keeps Nigeria like this.

I am supporting Peter Obi because he's the only candidate who have something upstairs to move the country forward. I don't support by tribe or sentiment. Be reasonable for once for the sake of your generation.

Why are you guys this wicked and clamouring for old men to rule over you and your generations?

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Newnigeria2023: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2022
PDPdestroyer:
Why can't a Tiv man be President? grin
why can't Idoma be governor of Venue State

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by maasoap(m): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
I'm not ibo ooo
But on a serious note, dis people hv being highly marginalized.
It's their turn in a fair Nigeria
That's d only reason I'm supporting Peter Obi. He is not a saint though, an average Nigerian is a criminal but for d reason of one Nigeria it's ibo's turn....

Unfortunately, they don't know it was their turn. Otherwise, why would they be voting for Atiku and Tinubu during their primary elections when igbo candidates were contesting too?
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Dorakay93(m): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2022
So Igbos will like to rule in a zoo country over cows and slaves?? These ppl are more confused than buhari govt and ladies combined.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Agbebakun22: 11:56am On Jun 29, 2022
5% dot are insignificant and irrelevant to Nigeria politics, So Pastor, a second class citizens can't produce President
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by paradigmshift(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
I'm not ibo ooo
But on a serious note, dis people hv being highly marginalized.
It's their turn in a fair Nigeria
That's d only reason I'm supporting Peter Obi. He is not a saint though, an average Nigerian is a criminal but for d reason of one Nigeria it's ibo's turn....
vote tinubu if you want, no one cares
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Dpharisee: 11:58am On Jun 29, 2022
We are tired of the old system, that's why I support Obi without tribal sentiment

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by sammirano: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2022
I'm disappointed sir. if turly the man of God said this.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by deeva2: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
because its biafra or nothing.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Clasmanj(m): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Obedient is better than sacrifices
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by SenatePresdo(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Diligent1:

Fulanis are the first citizen
Hausas the second
Igbos the third citizens like you just said
Then Yorubas the 4th citizen.

I agree with you grin
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Diligent1:

Lol!!! Your boyfriend whom broke your heart must be and Igbo guy, you sound so personal. Anyway take heart dear.

And let me swiftly remind you, without the Igbos nigeria would have been far undeveloped interms of infrastructure, housing/estates, human relations above all in business etc.

And if u yourself check very well, the current dealings u are doing now legally that keeps bringing some good cash into your accounts must be related or spearheaded by an Igbo blood be it man/women.

Always say the truth and shame the devil, or else u die with the devil .... shalom!!!!
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by PeterObi4LP: 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Exactly my Question!

Why can't Nigerians look beyond tribe and ethnicity and vote a competent man for once. It beats my imagination how people will see a very active and vibrant man like OBI and then decide to support an Old cargo like Tinubu and Atiku just because of tribalism, nawa oooo.

This country have never been divided this much with too much hate before. No sane and reasonable man and woman will see Peter Obi and go and Vote BAT and AA. Why are people not thinking about the future of their generations? You just suffer for +7yrs and they still want to suffer another 8yrs again.

Stop supporting presidential candidate because of tribe, religion or sentiment. Let's tell ourselves the truth for once. Peter Obi is the man for the job. He got all it takes to move the country forward. I don't know him, I have never met him before, I am not from Ibo but I have spend 211k from my personal money to mobilize, printing, calls, messages, transport of grassroots voters for him and I don't need anything in return.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by franudi: 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Now is the turn of a Christian. Mr. Peter Obi represents the Christians.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by CheapHomes1: 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
JuicCR:
Why Can't Power Go To South East for Once?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPAP9K0DTrI

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/28/2023-who-says-an-igbo-man-cant-be-president-pastor-enenche-blasts-apc-pdp/?utm_source=break.ma&amp=1

How did Nigerian politicians and leaders of major political parties deny Southerners tickets for the 2023 presidential elections? Or is Tinubu not a southerner again?
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Zeezenho: 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
omenka:
Igboes and PDP should answer this question.

Besides, this is a democracy and the people reserve the RIGHT to choose their leaders.

The same people who've been hurling insults at everybody, especially Yoruba and Northerners, want to be president. I suppose the population of the East alone would give them what they want.

Oh, lest I forget, Mr Enenche, they want Biafra and not the president. They can't be the president of the ZOO.

Thank you.

Oga insult can't kill you . nepotism, trabalisim, incompetence,tuggry, corruption, terrorism, hate, poverty and so many other things tinubu APC and atikus PDP offers will kill you.so wake up and be wise if you love this country and the future of your next generation vote wise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Hires Queen Temitope Ajayi As Ambassador For Image Laundering / Northern Bishops Who Met Tinubu, Not Under PFN — Bakare / Buhari Government To Merge All These Agencies!!!- Iiedgenews.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.