Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) (38293 Views)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) / 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
when igbos support igbos,it’s for free
But when Yorubas support their own it’s money

U are mad n u have no one to tell u,that u hate someone doesn’t mean everyone will hate him

Can you beat your chest and say that these guys didn't collect any money from Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
donphilopus:

Anambra indigenes are still suffering and entering night buses to Lagos just to sleep under the bridges built by Tinubu in Lagos. Suffer never tire you?

Bro please do me a big favor and do a statistics of Anambra people coming to Lagos in Night buses in the past ten years. We know that the number is reducing rather it is those from the North escaping BH and those from Niger, Chad and Cameroon, and also Mali

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Factcheck0001: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
obynzo:

Can you beat your chest and say that these guys didn't collect any money from Tinubu?
I guess P-Square collected money from peter obi too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by DCatt: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
I don't know if the person you quoted is a liar or not but in the case of Davido, though I haven't seen where he endorsed Obi but just like all others with miniscule Yoruba blood in them, Davido will never support a Yoruba for president especially when his family are Pdp. Whizkid and Olamide are 100% Yoruba and will of course put Yoruba first. This is the point I've been making for years that 100% Yoruba is not the same as half, quarter or 12.5% Yoruba blood. They will always want to destroy Yorubaland because they have divided loyalty. Blood is not only thicker than water, especially the mother's blood every child bathed in on the way out, the blood smells and binding too.
Factcheck0001:
don’t worry

So liking a post means endorsing d candidate,don’t worry

We will all like peter obi comments online

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by excesslove90(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
God will shame them.. Obident#

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by excesslove90(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
.. Obident#

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Arysexy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tmb78:
Are you sure of the bolded?
It's funny when you people say this
The same Osinbajo your people always call a mere commissioner?
The one your people like calling Osibade?
Even some of you like one oforjide called him an ugly Yoruba monkey who doesn't look presidential?
The same one you always fault his condolence visitations?
Pls, is it the same Osinbajo or another?

I supported Osibanjo and would have voted him if Obi was to be Atiku VP cos power return to south is sacrosanct. Osibanjo towers above Tinubu in every indices of presidential candidate assessment, but you lots think Nigerian president is reward system to a corrupt, controversial and person of questionable character like Tinubu.

You can bring him out in APC but we will reject him in general election
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
Emekaonline:

Where were you and your likes when Psquare and others were canvassing for Obi. Is that not a tribal politics. If not what it is? Must we follow Igbos in their thinking? Why do biafools want us to accept and vote for their candidates ands not ours? Is that not crazy?

Before then people were endorsing Tinubu so don't play semantics here

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
I guess P-Square collected money from peter obi too?

why are you being mischievous, can you answer my question yes or No don't dribble you hear
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by pleasureosondu(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tmb78:
Are you sure of the bolded?
It's funny when you people say this
The same Osinbajo your people always call a mere commissioner?
The one your people like calling Osibade?
Even some of you like one oforjide called him an ugly Yoruba monkey who doesn't look presidential?
The same one you always fault his condolence visitations?
Pls, is it the same Osinbajo or another?
Even Obasanjo was called an ugly monkey but we voted for him. Or is it not Igbos that are asking kwakwanso to deputise Obi? Why? Because we can market him easily to our people. People with little or no questionable character. That's my point. Igbo votes are based on credibilty. Osibanjo and Fashola will get Igbos votes based on credibility and they question you as their leader, irrespective of tribe if you fail to deliver. If Obi fails to deliver, same Igbos will vote against him like they are doing to the Supreme Court governor in IMO State or will criticize leaders like Ikpeazu of Ahia State.

I keep saying that if the Owo Attack happened in any of the 5 eastern states, Muslims will be wiped out completely. Currently, in Onitsha, many Muslims live in Asaba. You can not attack a church in the East and walk away freely. We hold leaders accountable. This is what being republic country involves. Peace
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
TinubuNG:
If you are not one kid without knowledge of Nigeria politics,you will be a drunker in one lowbudget beer parlor for saying all christian will vote Peter Obi , funny grin is that what you all use to feed your ego? God will judge Igbos for raising peter Obi so high like this grin

See you guys should understand that Nigeria has changed gone are those days where you want to spin things based on tribalism Peter Obi did well and his campaign resonates with the reality on ground. See i work in the financial sector and we make decisions everyday and we interact with CBN on a regular, look the reality is that Nigeria is dead broke there is no money at all it is so bad that CBN cannot even raise enough FX to meet Nigeria's import needs, Go to banks and see backlogs of Letters of Credit and Form M littered in their repository, because there is no FX to process these import documents. what Nigeria needs is a leader that is prudent(you can say the person is stingy) and also ensure that loopholes in civil service are plugged and our procurement process is revamped so that we save money. The cut wastage in governance so that there is more than enough for capital projects so that money will reach everyone and not stay with a few people.
Again Peter Obi has good will and trust of the International Business community so it would be easy to get debt concessions for us than a Tinubu or Atiku. Obasanjo achieved it because the international community had trust in him. Atiku and Tinubu are known crooks in the Intelligence communities you can get declassified documents from CIA and MI6 and you would know that they do not trust these guys. Peter Obi will not change Nigeria overnight but he will kick start an economic revolution that would change this country in the next 5 years.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Ipp1: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Really
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by madridguy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
I thank all the Yoruba Actors for supporting the ASIWAJU of NIGERIA. I understand that those who pirate your works are angry, they have to be because TINUBU PRESIDENCY will end all forms of PIRACY. Therefore, be HAPPY.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by baregoke: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
shineeye1:
Tribal Igbos are simply the infants and kindergarten pupils of the universal OBIdient Movement. The low life tribalists within the OBIdient Campaign are as clueless as other non-igbo tribal bigots against this Lifetime Renaissance . May the Great light of this new Awakening quench every form of contrary bigotry in Jesus holy name

The Igbos have just realized that they wasted their votes for a political party for 20 years. They shouted TRANSFORMATION FOR GOODLUCK JONATHAN. They changed it to ARTICULATION/ARTICULATED FOR ATIKU. And the same people are shouting OBEDIENT FOR PETER OBI. Obi is a good material for president but the Igbo followers are crude and scaring people away. Whether Tinubu wins the election is not important to me but like him or hate him the Igbos have a lot to learn from Tinubu. But the way their youths have been behaving the Igbos are on the way to another big mistake that will cost them decades to recover from. NO TRIBE CAN BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA BY ABUSING AND CURSING OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
madridguy:
I thank all the Yoruba Actors for supporting the ASIWAJU of NIGERIA. I understand that those who pirate your works are angry, they have to be because TINUBU PRESIDENCY will end all forms of PIRACY. Therefore, be HAPPY.

did it end piracy when he was governor? Oga please this is too childish from you guys
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
baregoke:

The Igbos have just realized that they wasted their votes for a political party for 20 years. They shouted TRANSFORMATION FOR GOODLUCK JONATHAN. They changed it to ARTICULATION/ARTICULATED FOR ATIKU. And the same people are shouting OBEDIENT FOR PETER OBI. Obi is a good material for president but the Igbo followers are crude and scaring people away. Whether Tinubu wins the election is not important to me but like him or hate him the Igbos have a lot to learn from Tinubu. But the way their youths have been behaving the Igbos are on the way to another big mistake that will cost them decades to recover from. NO TRIBE CAN BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA BY ABUSING AND CURSING OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS!

Dude stop this tribalistic thing if you love this country and you have a relation that is a senior manager or a staff in a Bank let them tell you or school you on the harsh reality of Nigeria's financial situation. Nobody will tell you to be silent as it is very bleak for us
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by wilroy: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
I’m not surprised
The same set of people that campaigned for Buhari
Yeyebrities
Na for only Lagos una kuku dey successful
You are useless anywhere else
Campaign for another failure because of mere tokens
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by GistFullGround: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2022

Tribal Bigots!

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by soojar(m): 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:
This is a descent response,so I'll engage. First, at the bolded is the first step to identifying and rectifying any problem. The simple translation, is, there's no reaction without an initial action. Let me ask you a question, why do you think the Igbos dislike Tinubu(not Yorubas in general)? Going by your proverb, isn't it possible that he(Tinubu) must have done something(smoke) to warrant this dislike(fire)? Remember that Obasanjo (a Yoruba man)got Igbo votes during his tenure. Or do you hear igbos talk bad about Ambode? Meaning that this issue isn't about ethnicity but individual.

Second, Is it only the Igbos that are currently against Tinubu? He shot himself by using the Muslim Muslim ticket, thereby increasing the number of attacks you see online from Christians. It's suprising you think that it's just the igbos that are involved in this online attacks abi na only igbos be christians for this country? If Christian talk bad about Tinubu because of this Muslim Muslim ticket, you'll feel we insulted him but how can a man as old and experienced as he is not think about that action beforehand, considering that the society he wants to lead is multi-religious?

Third, you need to understand that the igbo way of life is highly republican, meaning that there's no actual center of rulership. So, every Igbo man you see has a mind of his own. That's why we can challenge anyone who has questionable characters. I believe you saw what we did to Ekweremadu in Germany, the attacks on the Okoroacha or ikpeazu of Abia. If igbos are hypocritical, you won't hear a word from the people but we don't tolerate bad leadership. Igbos will support an Osibanjo or Fashola candidacy because we can easily sell their credibility to our people. That's why you see the support Obi is getting. That's why they can easily "market" him to non- Igbo audience. Ask yourself, can Tinubu ask the Yoruba nation to verify his tenure in it's[b]entirety[/b]( be it a positive or negative outcome). So, I ask again, who's been hypocritical here? People who stand against bad leadership despite being of one tribe or people who support bad leadership simply because they are same tribe?

Peace

I was following this conversation but I have to come in because you are changing the narrative. What you criticized this person for is why would they make this video that looks like an ethnic video and he corrected you that some Igbo musicians endorsed Obi and they were praised so why see Yoruba actors that endorsed Tinubu as demons? Don't change the narrative to you hating Tinubu

Talking about Igbos voting for Obasanjo. Let it be on record that the Igbos voted for PDP and not Obasanjo. Olu Falae was the choice of Yorubas in that election. It is not a secret that Igbos always vote against any Yoruba choice and same for Yorubas voting against any Igbo's choice since the supposed alliance between Zik and Awolowo broke down and Zik partnering with a Northern party to Clinch the Presidency.

So no need hiding behind a finger, whoever the Yorubas support would never be supported by majority Igbos and same the other way round. The hatred for Tinubu is just because he is presently the focal point of Yoruba politics presently and he's the only Yoruba that stands a chance of winning the presidency at this point. He is also a tribal bigot that doesn't hide his dislike for Igbo's not always supporting him or even his godfathers right from the days of MKO.

On the Muslim/muslim ticket that is not even in the equation at all. Moreso, he has not even picked his VP just like Obi has not done his.
Yoruba people are kind of unique when it comes to religious tolerance. Majority of Yoruba muslims (aside a few mad people like MURIC) don't care who lead them, same with christians. There is no family in Yoruba land that doesn't have a mixture of Muslim and Christian. Many families in Nigeria have husband or wife christian while the spouse is Muslim and the children decide whichever religion they want to follow and the family live peacefully (Tinubu himself is an example, He is an Alhaji while is wife is an ordained Pastor in RCCG). If any you say Christians hate him for his muslim/muslim ticket it's definitely not from Yoruba side. And even if he brings the Pope himself as his running mate the Igbos can never vote for him, So who is he trying to please? is the aim not to win election? Then he must do what's best for him to win

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Much2do: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Very very unfortunate, look at how they're bickering among themselves as if the emergence of their tribal man as president of Nigeria in 2023 will affect them differently if he's a bad choice. Are we all not buying fuel and cooking gas at same amount? I only pity the poor and average Nigerians because Nigeria of today is heaven compared to what is coming if we end up electing another bad leader due to ethno- religious differences.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by shiwex: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fools.....I'm ashamed of these guys..
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by DCatt: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Stop barking here! God punish you and take away your joy if I'm a born, bred and practicing Christian! Yoruba will not allow the same evil that has consumed your region to take hold of our land. Go and kill off the Muslims in your region first before telling Yoruba what to do with their own Muslims.

Btw, I didn't read your thrash you wrote past the first 2 lines.
BaddestQueen:

Shut up you Yoruba Muslim.
stop deceiving Yoruba Christians
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by pleasureosondu(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
soojar:

I was following this conversation but I have to come in because you are changing the narrative. What you criticized this person for is why would they make this video that looks like an ethnic video and he corrected you that some Igbo musicians endorsed Obi and they were praised so why see Yoruba actors that endorsed Tinubu as demons? Don't change the narrative to you hating Tinubu

Talking about Igbos voting for Obasanjo. Let it be on record that the Igbos voted for PDP and not Obasanjo. Olu Falae was the choice of Yorubas in that election. It is not a secret that Igbos always vote against any Yoruba choice and same for Yorubas voting against any Igbo's choice since the supposed alliance between Zik and Awolowo broke down and Zik partnering with a Northern party to Clinch the Presidency.

So no need hiding behind a finger, whoever the Yorubas support would never be supported by majority Igbos and same the other way round. The hatred for Tinubu is just because he is presently the focal point of Yoruba politics presently and he's the only Yoruba that stands a chance of winning the presidency at this point. He is also a tribal bigot that doesn't hide his dislike for Igbo's not always supporting him or even his godfathers right from the days of MKO.
@ the bolded has and will always be the basis of my point. I ask you, why did the Igbos prefer an Obasanjo over Olu Falae? At this period in time, why did the Igbos vote against Ojukwu? Please, Igbos don't vote based on general consensus. What was the credibility of Olu Falae? Was his credibility better Obasanjo? That's my point. That's why I've said, once you present a politician with questionable character, you will lose that election except you rig. Igbos don't settle for less. Do you think that if Buhari was an Igbo man, he would win as a LGA chairman? How do you present him to igbo people? But I'm sure he'd win in a west state cos same Tinubu supported him. Now, look at the mess we all are facing today.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Babastrong(m): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=Malory post=114261853]The difference is still clear. People do it for Peter Obi for free but Yekini Amoda Ogunlere is paying billions and forcing people to campaign for him. The love for Obi is from the heart while the love for Yekini is from the pocket.[even love from heart nowaday doen't last. But love from pocket is an everlasting one. No rich is a friend of a pauper. One of the reasons your god (peter) will never win.]
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
BuhariNaWah:
They are all mad.
These are the same SHAMELESS LOTS that endorsed Bubu in 2015.
See Jide Kosoko and his bleached head

!diots
kill yourself in the name of politics or hatred.mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by DCatt: 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
God bless our stars, the real Nollywood stars not the Oyinbo copycats.

Jide Kosoko, Yinka Quadry and the rest are the authentic stars out of Nigeria that showed African culture to the world and spoke your language while doing it just like Americans and Indians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Babastrong(m): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=obynzo post=114271995]

Can you beat your chest and say that these guys didn't collect any money from Tinubu?[ This is the typical reasoning of a pauper's son. If one loves the rich, he/she has given one money.]
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by soojar(m): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:
@ the bolded has and will always be the basis of my point. I ask you, why did the Igbos prefer an Obasanjo over Olu Falae? At this period in time, why did the Igbos vote against Ojukwu? Please, Igbos don't vote based on general consensus. What was the credibility of Olu Falae? Was his credibility better Obasanjo? That's my point. That's why I've said, once you present a politician with questionable character, you will lose that election except you rig. Igbos don't settle for less. Do you think that if Buhari was an Igbo man, he would win a LGA chairman? How do you present him to igbo people? But I'm sure he'd win in a west state cos same Tinubu supported him. Now, look at the mess we all are facing today.

The point I am also making is that Igbos would vote against whoever is the choice of the Yorubas. On what basis did they vote for Obasanjo and not Falae? No basis at all apart from the fact that he is the one PDP presented to them and he is NOT the choice of the Yorubas. It is a case of The enemy of my enemy is my friend. If it was the other way round and Olu Falae was presented by PDP in that election, the Igbos would have voted overwhelmingly for him against any other person in any other party who is the choice of the Yorubas.

Igbos not voting Ojukwu was not because they preferred Obasanjo to him. It was the normal personal power tussle in Igboland that made other states vote against him, he still won with a landslide in his native Anambra.

It was Obasanjo that was actually the politician with a questionable character in that elections and yet the Igbos voted for him massively against Olu Falae that could be seen as a kind of 'saint' among the politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by saintrow1: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
obynzo:

did it end piracy when he was governor? Oga please this is too childish from you guys

He doesnt have the power as a governor to do so. Nothing childish, the person made a valid point.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by DCatt: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
You are making up stuff and want other people to help you. If you have evidence that Obi is not giving out money(even after someone said so on Twitter that he offered him money) but Tinubu who hasn't been publicly accused is, show your evidence right now.
[quote author=Babastrong post=114273398][/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

APC Aspirants May Opt For Consensus As Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi / Drone Shots Of Barrister Natasha Akpoti victory rally In Okehi Lg(pics, vid) / Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.