Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) (38282 Views)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) / 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Pakute: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Like I've said, endorsing somone is different from defending that endorsement when questions arise. It's your fundamental right to support a candidate but main question is why do you do so? This is why supporters clash cos some ain't giving any cogent answers. Peace
It's non of your business, they have chosen their candidate as they deemed him best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Akerele44(m): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
MonkeyMods:
If this hungry yaribawood hactors don't campaign for him who will...?

And u expected a yoruba person to see this ur senseless comment on Yoruba people and still expect the person to vote for OBI evendo the person have it in mind to vote OBI before

Can't u support someone without abusing other candidates?

U are among the problem PETER OBI is facing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by realestate99: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mrfixitt:
The tribalism card won't work bro. Nigerians know better now. Peter Obi is your next president deal with it
Obi is an igbo project!! Deal with that. I know it is hard for you and your people to be always on the loosing side but that is it, maybe you lots are just destined to perpetually fail.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIDoLw8uHyE

Nollywood Icons; Jide Kosoko, Bayo Salami, Yinka Quadri, Femi Adabayo, Faithia Balogun, Madam Saje, Iya Awero & Others Release Campaign Video For Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Presidency.

See video below

https://twitter.com/YNaija/status/1542073243582038016?t=8zPro7LMIHV6UdiOQx8cgw&s=19
simply put skull miners association
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Factcheck0001: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Like I've said, endorsing somone is different from defending that endorsement when questions arise. It's your fundamental right to support a candidate but main question is why do you do so? This is why supporters clash cos some ain't giving any cogent answers. Peace
what if he reply u he did it cos it’s his personal decision,what do u have to say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Khaysee: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
I dey mark comments here keeping it for may 2023 God keep us all

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by colestephan86: 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Interestingly, if Nollywood actors of Igbo hereditary did same, some people who have said Obi's presidency is an Igbo/Biafra project. With this act from these prominent Yoruba actors, can we say Tinubu isn't a Yoruba/Awera project?

Supporters of Tinubu, do not engage in the same activity that you speak against. Support your candidates but not in a way that will promote ethnicity. They could have simply added actors from different ethnicity in that video, thereby promoting ONE NIGERIA. Next time, include other ethnicities. This advice includes supporters of Obi and Atiku.

Modified
I was still typing when the tribal war below started. All presidential candidates must include all ethnicity groups in their adverts if we want unity. Peter Obi's supporters take note.
Crase people are angry , that's brothers are supporting their brother

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by amaridigital(m): 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:
This is a descent response,so I'll engage. First, at the bolded is the first step to identifying and rectifying any problem. The simple translation, is, there's no reaction without an initial action. Let me ask you a question, why do you think the Igbos dislike Tinubu(not Yorubas in general)? Going by your proverb, isn't it possible that he(Tinubu) must have done something(smoke) to warrant this dislike(fire)? Remember that Obasanjo (a Yoruba man)got Igbo votes during his tenure. Or do you hear igbos talk bad about Ambode? Meaning that this issue isn't about ethnicity but individual.

Second, Is it only the Igbos that are currently against Tinubu? He shot himself by using the Muslim Muslim ticket, thereby increasing the number of attacks you see online from Christians. It's suprising you think that it's just the igbos that are involved in this online attacks abi na only igbos be christians for this country? If Christian talk bad about Tinubu because of this Muslim Muslim ticket, you'll feel we insulted him but how can a man as old and experienced as he is not think about that action beforehand, considering that the society he wants to lead is multi-religious?

Third, you need to understand that the igbo way of life is highly republican, meaning that there's no actual center of rulership. So, every Igbo man you see has a mind of his own. That's why we can challenge anyone who has questionable characters. I believe you saw what we did to Ekweremadu in Germany, the attacks on the Okoroacha or ikpeazu of Abia. If igbos are hypocritical, you won't hear a word from the people but we don't tolerate bad leadership. Igbos will support an Osibanjo or Fashola candidacy because we can easily sell their credibility to our people. That's why you see the support Obi is getting. That's why they can easily "market" him to non- Igbo audience. Ask yourself, can Tinubu ask the Yoruba nation to verify his tenure in it's[b]entirety[/b]( be it a positive or negative outcome). So, I ask again, who's been hypocritical here? People who stand against bad leadership despite being of one tribe or people who support bad leadership simply because they are same tribe?

Peace

Igbo dislikes Tinubu because he did them wrong right? Why didn't igbo vote for Abiola even when the whole North voted for him? He only won one State in the SE. Was it because Abiola did them wrong too? Then let's talk about Awolowo and the way Igbo people passed down their hatred for Awo from one generation to another.
Here they are complaining about Yoruba movie stars endorsing Tinubu. Few of the movie stars are not even ethnic Yoruba but I'm sure the Yoruba film industry accorded them same right and prividge, therefore, the need to show support for a man who created the enabling environment that made Lagos the entertainment capital of Africa.
Igbo people condemned a Catholic priest
recently for calling out Peter Obi and for endorsing Atiku yet Lazarus Mouka the G.O of Chosen Ministries openly called his members to vote Obi and it was in the news last weekend. He even said millions of his members will vote at the polling booth around his Church premises for Obi yet, no backlash from Igbo people. Lazarus Mouka has his Church headquarters at Ijesha Lagos. Imagine if a Yoruba pastor with church headquarters in Nnewi do same. The Church would have been shut down by now. Imagine if Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo or Olukoya make similar statement instructing their church members to vote for Tinubu. Hell will break loose.
This Peter Obi noise they are making up and down is borne out of jealousy because a Yoruba man is on the ballot. Haven't you noticed that their IPOB noise and cry for referendum has died down immediately Tinubu won the APC ticket? Had it been it's Atiku versus Lawal, you won't hear whisper. Do not forget quickly how Nzeribe with his Association for Better Nigeria was very instrumental in the annulment of June 12.
This is a wake up call for those still playing with the green snakes under the green grass. Be prepared to give them wotowoto. Do not let their online wailing scare you off.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously, jokes apart, can't people endorse their candidates again in this country

All those useless and half educated nitwits above are busy insulting innocent Nigerians for their choice of Candidates!

Pathetic
Insulting people for picking their choice is not the best but you have to understand their frustration, how can you be supporting somebody that is near 90 years of age to be the president of a nation with huge setbacks and that candidate is already showing signs of weakness, when there are fit younger candidates with good credentials to be voted for as president, let's be wise and choose the right candidate this time around and leave sentiment aside.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by TheSameGuy(m): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
ANY candidate but Obi

hear me out!
Though I'm not supporting ANY Presidential candidate but Obi shouldn't be considered at all.

He's being projected by Ipob Terrorists with their hidden agenda.
That's why they're packaging him as a good man he's not.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for Political pretender,

A vote for failure just as he was during his reign as Governor,

A vote for backwardness,

A vote for domination of particular ethnic group because Obi has always been an ethnic bigot,

A vote for Ipob Terrorist where they'll spread and metamorphosis into something more terrible. That's why Kanu is appealing to them now to be calm, everything is game.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for destruction of people's of other Faith and their places of worships.
He did that as Governor and he'll consolidate it as President should be become one.

Say NO to Pitobi, say yes to ANY other candidate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by ogundeleai(m): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
BuhariNaWah:

Shut up, I am not Ibo
... If you are not ibo then you are Omo-ale, afofun gbému

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Goodnigga: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
Malory:
The difference is still clear. People do it for Peter Obi for free but Yekini Amoda Ogunlere is paying billions and forcing people to campaign for him. The love for Obi is from the heart while the love for Yekini is from the pocket.
who be this Yekini?
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Arysexy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
The only card left for Yekini Emilokan Agbado now is to play the tribal card, having seen that he is being rejected nationwide .

This goes to show that the tag of tribalist is not fluke. The main group championing his campaign is called south west agenda for Asiwaju SWAGA, hear it well SOUTH WEST AGENDA, not Nigerian agenda, when it appeared, the Presidency was supporting Osibanjo, he played religious card and used MURIC yoloba Muslim to attack Osibanjo until he had his way, now that he has Peter Obi to reckon with in the South, and Obi is getting more popular day by day, he has sent his urchins to start tribalizing the campaign, nothing to use and market him besides tribe and religion. Imagine if other Nollywood sub group start supporting others based on tribe?

We must not allow this loser, take us back to the 60s. We are resolved to kick bobo Chicago Tinubu and Atiku to retirement homes come 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Clementz0(m): 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
omo see tribal war online can't people represent there candidate in peace again, why must people attack others in their choices all these politicians aren't worth it mehn

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Lagos is a no man's land. Get that into your thick skull
Anoda Obidient
grin
Develop your barren region instead of running away

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Basic123: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
And so

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Ijoba85: 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
You guys will die hating and you will never smell that presidential seat
MonkeyMods:

Of course it can never be free. Yorubas will NEVER do anything for you for free

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Lindseyrd: 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
Malory:
The difference is still clear. People do it for Peter Obi for free but Yekini Amoda Ogunlere is paying billions and forcing people to campaign for him. The love for Obi is from the heart while the love for Yekini is from the pocket.
All love na love!
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by loko50(m): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mrfixitt:
No sane person will support Tinubu without being paid to do so. He's unsellable

Of course, Tinubu paid with good leadership and governance that none of your SE governors, past or present can measure up to!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by skywalker240(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
but
Peter of P-Square
Phyno
Flavor
Erriga aren’t mad for supporting obi,but these ones are mad for supporting their own

U igbos are pathetic,u want to support your own with no problem but others mustn’t support their own
Erriga is from agbasa, warri Delta State an Urhobo son. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Babaken(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
I know after campaigning for yekini a.k.a Tinubu they will vote Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Ijoba85: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
If you still have your primary school cert then you are a small boy cos I can't even locate mine anymore. It's a long time bro..If cockroaches never chop am then termites would have done justice to it ...You guys should reason above this myopic level abeg
Malory:
You can direct your question to Yekini after all he hasn't tendered his primary school certificate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by loko50(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Clementz0:
omo see tribal war online can't people represent there candidate in peace again, why must people attack others in their choices all these politicians aren't worth it mehn

When this thing started, it was one sided and some people thought they have the monopoly of insulting others. Now they are feeling the heat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by duality(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Do we now say, Yoruba agenda?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by domopps(m): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Next time say hungry actors campaign for Tinubu and stop misleading people with your topic

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by naija4life247: 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
PaedophileProph:

I heard your mama died in Cambodia stuffing Drugs for Tinubu drug cartel in a kitten as one of his drug mole .
Epele . Let's go grin

You know that your people's generational inherited trade is drugs trafficking. That is why thousands of your brothers and sisters are in prison all over the world for drugs trafficking.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by loko50(m): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ijoba85:
If you still have your primary school cert then you are a small boy cos I can't even locate mine anymore. It's a long time bro..If cockroaches never chop am then termites would have done justice to it ...You guys should reason above this myopic level abeg

I don't even have it. Na from SSCE my certification start

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Donfatty1: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
It's so unfortunate how we the supposed youths argue and try to make our points without being objective.
Everybody have the freedom of choice and the freedom to express him/herself in a positive manner. Let's always criticize constructively without being tribalistic. No water what, we see things from different perspectives so I think it's better you sell your candidates using their achievements or whatever knowledge you have about the candidate without insulting each other.
Use your PVCs to make the difference during the elections and pray for a better Nigeria for us and our children.
I rest my case for now.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Wonderlabius: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIDoLw8uHyE

Nollywood Icons; Jide Kosoko, Bayo Salami, Yinka Quadri, Femi Adabayo, Faithia Balogun, Madam Saje, Iya Awero & Others Release Campaign Video For Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Presidency.
..It is their choice....not by force to follow any candidate.
See video below

https://twitter.com/YNaija/status/1542073243582038016?t=8zPro7LMIHV6UdiOQx8cgw&s=19
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Agadinaagwuofe: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nigerians will end up turning this election into tribal contest and tribal vain-glorious superiority, and at the end all the evil, hardship and scourge entrenched in this government will resurface, they will start complaining bitterly when the consequences strike, this country is just a cesspit full of evil, wicked, nepotistic morons. They should divide this country so everyone can peacefully go. People don't have to die or enough blood shed to make something as simple as that to come effect. Seriously I no just understand.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by zelnababa(m): 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
The insults and haltred by obi supporters to ASIWAJU Will Make some lost Yorubas rethink.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Ultimas: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
Alright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

INEC Declares APC’s Nwifuru Winner Of Ebonyi Governorship Election / Afolabi Akanni Not Dead As DSS Produces ‘Dead’ Lawmaker Alive (PHOTO) / Why Was Ojukwu Given A State Burial By Nigerian Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.