Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" (101226 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Irupetepete: 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
I was ordered to remove this comment
you are a very senseless being, you just don't know... And this attention you seek on nairaland, may it not be your doom
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by 4ward4: 11:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is the device in your hand not connected to the internet? If it is, then you shouldn't have any problems answering my questions.

1. Where in the bible was Mary empowered to pray for sinners?

2. Where are the saints that pray for sinners?

3. How do people become saints?

You really have a problem with History.
I gave you a verse that was written after the demise of Mary,Peter and ever other Apostle that started with Christ...When John the beloved wrote the Book of Reveletion he told you the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
What do you think the Saints where praying for?

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by 4ward4: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How does Rev 8:4 answers questions 1 and 3? Or did you intentionally skip those questions?

What does Rev8:1-3 have to do with the subject matters...I guess you should have started from
Rev 1:1.

I won't be gracing you with a reply. Simply study by yourself, that is the best way to get facts. I did not profess this faith I so much believe in from Small. My search got me exactly what I wanted and an inner peace.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by fantasy2018: 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Unrated900(m): 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mickykarim:

HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE, THE LORD IS WITH THEE AND BLESSED ARE THOUGH AMONGST WOMEN. BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB JESUS. HOLYMARY MOTHER OF GOD PRAY US SINNERS NOW AND AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH. AMEN

Interesting!

HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD PRAY FOR ALL SINNERS
NOW AND HALF OF OUR DEATH AMEN

there is light in Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by mmyfarmsltd(m): 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
That means some people must have peeped her kpekus because I can that see she wore a gown
you're not making sense.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by CheapHomes1: 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
4ward4:

You really have a problem with History.
I gave you a verse that was written after the demise of Mary,Peter and ever other Apostle that started with Christ...When John the beloved wrote the Book of Reveletion he told you the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
What do you think the Saints where praying for?

How does everything you said answer the following questions? Or is it that you don't understand the questions? Pls read again.

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by bencr7: 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Where in the bible was Mary empowered to pray for sinners?

Where are the saints that pray for sinners? How do people become saints?
they don't know,when u are born again and still alive u are already a saint
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by lokito: 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
That means some people must have peeped her kpekus because I can that see she wore a gown

May God forgive your asininity. Idiot
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by CheapHomes1: 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
4ward4:

What does Rev8:1-3 have to do with the subject matters...I guess you should have started from
Rev 1:1.

Where did you see Rev 8:1-3? Are you sure written English isn't a problem for you? Pls read again...

How does Rev 8:4 answers questions 1 to 3 below? Or did you intentionally skip those questions?

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by tysonnn(m): 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
Fisiryorh:
Lilith just dey show herself uppandan and Una just dey zuzu uppandan.... undecided
Supernatural fan spotted. wink
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by lokito: 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
dazzlingd:
grin

Same Virgin Mary whey dey collect doggy from comrade holy spirit

idiot
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Smoke55: 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hail mother Mary..

Keep interceding for us..

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Oxala: 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Religion...the longest running scam in the history of planet earth grin

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by lokito: 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ijoba85:
It would have been better you were never born cos you are such an unfortunate being joking with your Maker. I hope God forgive your sin cos only Him own your spirit

He's such a nonentity

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by LivingTribunal: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
Success900:
Nigerian na cruise I swear

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by SerikiFulani(m): 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
Fucking deluded idiots angry

How do they know it's virgin mary? Has anyone ever seen her?

No wonder the bible says even Satan is disguised as an angel of light smiley Demons can disguise as angels to deceive even the elect not to talk of gullible peeps in this country grin

Why do Catholics call Mary the mother of God?

Why do Catholics bow down to images?

Even Apostle Peter was more honoured than Mary by Christ...Mary was just an instrument to bring the messiah to the world....Nothing special about her
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Belteshazzar1: 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
I have heard a lot of people agrue about all these stuff of mary and all that, but wheresoever be source i want to remind us all that, salvation is in no other name but Jesus Christ.
And if it has to do with the honour of mary, i think we shouldn't idolize it.
I know that catholic are most populated denomination in christianity, so it is impossible to totally wipe off this belief. But i know the day will come when Christ shall reveal all things.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
dazzlingd:
grin

Same Virgin Mary whey dey collect doggy from comrade holy spirit

I don’t know what to say to you

A sin against the holt spirit

Too bad

May God gave mercy on your soul
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Gospel2Day: 11:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mickykarim:

HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE, THE LORD IS WITH THEE AND BLESSED ARE THOUGH AMONGST WOMEN. BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB JESUS. HOLYMARY MOTHER OF GOD PRAY US SINNERS NOW AND AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH. AMEN

Interesting!

False vision. Fake Mary.
There is NO biblical basis for praying to Mary.
It is idolatry. This supposed Mary is the Queen of the Coast, a Marine Kingdom Principality also called the Queen of Heaven.
The true Bible Mary has no special position of influence in heaven.
She does not pray to God for any saints.
Catholism is paganistic perversion of Christianity.
The church of Rome has no biblical basis or authority for 95 percent of her practices.
Please, do not believe this demonic deception. It will lead to Hell.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Gospel2Day: 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
YabaLeftist:
I don't know why it's only Catholics who worship Mary that always see these silly apparitions. It beats my imagination why these deluded idiots place Mary above Jesus.

You prolly saw a demon masquerading as Mary.

It was a demon. Not the Bible Mary.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Coolboy009: 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
[/b][b]
Johnny147147:
grin
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by EmekaBlue(m): 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
bencr7:
even d devil can also appear as anything even d image of jesus with long hair to deceive many and u are part of them
devil appear to the church and doesnt hurt no one. That must be a good devil

The world remains a mystery even you is not sure of whatever you feel you know
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Sapeleomi: 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
MrCover:
A Catholic Priest, Fr. Evaristus Bassey, has shared photos of ''Virgin Mary'' that appeared at the St. Charles Lwanga in Calabar, Cross Rivers state.

Fr Evaristus Shared Photos of The ''Virgin Mary'' As Sighted By And He Said many people including non-Catholics 'saw her image.'

''On Wednesday 22-6-2022 the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared in one of our parishes in Calabar, St. Charles Lwanga. It was something more than 100 people witnessed,even a Protestant pastor who came to visit his cousin, the assistant priest.

He took these pictures. The rays around her were too bright for a clear picture. She moved up to the Shrine dedicated to her and then was taken up. It was amazing, the entire aura around the parish, that evening. She didn’t say anything to anyone. But I think she came to assure of God’s presence with us.

Even the rays of light on the premises showed there was something happening. May the prayers of our Blessed Mother help our country Nigeria. Amen.''

https://twitter.com/FrEvaristus/status/1542591213991350272?t=O_Vck8qm5wjorCnGDxFFMA&s=19
))
_—---{-----(((((((((((((() >(((())
Africans don start again. People are inventing new product to sort problems.. see what our people are talking about...
I was raised a christian and Catholic boy.. One thing l promised would never happen to my children and next generation is to forsake they traditional African name and replace it with biblical Jewish name because of baptism, holy communion and confirmation..
I thank my parents and family for the Catholic teaching, perhaps it added some value to my life? Debatable!!?
This whole delusion of virgin Mary and Jesus doing miraclrle naa big delusion African must stop��. Me l Don waka pass all that.. Is painful when see family members totally deluded by things that the oyinbo and state of Israel don't believe in..
Imagine virginmary appear in calabar.
No talking, no solution to problems.
Did she hear about the Catholic priest kidnapped in kaduna or the chibok girls in captivity? She could help rescue people kidnap everyday, owo church blast.. Poor Deborah!!
Africans with African made superstition and oyinbo made superstition packaged in religions miracle are delusional and live in mindless fantasy......
I focus on philosophy either from the Greek, Buddha, Persian or my yoruba tradition in finding meaning to life..
Christian faith or any religion should shape your character but death people whether jesus, Mary, mohammmed, obatala, sango and my beloved grandparents are deceased. . Rip to them.
The ancestors, the memory and wisdom they left behind should guide us.. The dead cannot guide the living.. Mary and the apostles are dead.. The faithful should leave them in peace and connect with fellow humans to solve today's problems..

I tire for all this religions people..
I bless the oxygen I inhale:::

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Sleekfingers: 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
MrCover:
A Catholic Priest, Fr. Evaristus Bassey, has shared photos of ''Virgin Mary'' that appeared at the St. Charles Lwanga in Calabar, Cross Rivers state.

Fr Evaristus Shared Photos of The ''Virgin Mary'' As Sighted By And He Said many people including non-Catholics 'saw her image.'

''On Wednesday 22-6-2022 the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared in one of our parishes in Calabar, St. Charles Lwanga. It was something more than 100 people witnessed,even a Protestant pastor who came to visit his cousin, the assistant priest.

He took these pictures. The rays around her were too bright for a clear picture. She moved up to the Shrine dedicated to her and then was taken up. It was amazing, the entire aura around the parish, that evening. She didn’t say anything to anyone. But I think she came to assure of God’s presence with us.

Even the rays of light on the premises showed there was something happening. May the prayers of our Blessed Mother help our country Nigeria. Amen.''

https://twitter.com/FrEvaristus/status/1542591213991350272?t=O_Vck8qm5wjorCnGDxFFMA&s=19

Thrash.......
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by bencr7: 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Smoke55:
Hail mother Mary..

Keep interceding for us..
but my Bible and ur bible say only Jesus is d interceding for us (Romans 8:34) and (Hebrews 7:24-25).
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lol, nothing wey Musa no go see for gate
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Ayobeck(m): 11:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
Pls send my prayer request to God,to bless me abundantly with no brokeness in my life again b4 three days of dis fasting n after dat I celebrate n b celebrated
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Smoke55: 11:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
bencr7:
but my Bible and ur bible say only Jesus is d interceding for us (Romans 8:34) and (Hebrews 7:24-25).
ok
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by EmekaBlue(m): 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
SerikiFulani:
Fucking deluded idiots angry

How do they know it's virgin mary? Has anyone ever seen her?

No wonder the bible says even Satan is disguised as an angel of light smiley Demons can disguise as angels to deceive even the elect not to talk of gullible peeps in this country grin

Why do Catholics call Mary the mother of God?

Why do Catholics bow down to images?

Even Apostle Peter was more honoured than Mary by Christ...Mary was just an instrument to bring the messiah to the world....Nothing special about her

have u seen Jesus or Allah also?

Just believe in whatever works for you. The world remains a mystery. Catholics bow to images and others bow to man like their pastors. Catholics worship God but only honour mary to interceed in prayers

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Sleekfingers: 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
olas24u:
Mad people in 2022

No be small madness. Can you imagine, in 21st century ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by bencr7: 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
Smoke55:
ok
nothing like ok but read ur bible and know d truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / The Grail Message / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.