Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" (101252 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by ponishah: 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
That means some people must have peeped her kpekus because I can that see she wore a gown
Now I see why Muslims set blasphemous ablaze
You should have ignored and moved ot anther thread

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by CheapHomes1: 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
4ward4:

Stop Saying Nonsense, No One ever place Mary above Jesus. Read and understand other people's believe , No you won't and you will come online Vomiting Nonsense. This right here isn't even Other people's believe but the believe Christianity was based on, the fact you are of other denomination doesn't give you an automatic ticket to be totally ignorant of the Apostle creed and Sacred faith .
The words of prayers of the Catholic Church are carefully selected, You will never hear Mary Have mercy ON Us, or Mary Forgive Us our Sins.
You will only hear Mary Pray for Us,Even Saints Pray for Us.
You will only Have Jesus have mercy and forgiveness Us our Sins .
When they say you should learn and profess one apostolic faith you say No. Little wonder people like yourself need to be baptized and undergo catcism of the Holy Church.
Read about Fatima ,the internet is free and you can do your research, Mary wasn't added to the list of Saint until her visitation to some young lads. This wasn't just accepted in the church ,of course the Catholic Church takes time in authenticating claims and with a close study of the various miracles attach to such person when ever people call on the various saints to pray for them...
This isn't something coined from the sky, even you can become a Saint, if your ways are pleasing to God and you find favor in his sight. when ever anyone who have a situation you are favored to solve Pray through you ,it is simply believe you can easily take the person's case file to Jesus. But a pain staking approval of up to 10yrs and numerous miracles are needed.

Where in the bible was Mary empowered to pray for sinners?

Where are the saints that pray for sinners? How do people become saints?
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by OlawaleBammie: 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Abi rapture don even take place ni wey we no know grin

Hmm, e no go funny ooh
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by ponishah: 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
MrCover:
A Catholic Priest, Fr. Evaristus Bassey, has shared photos of ''Virgin Mary'' that appeared at the St. Charles Lwanga in Calabar, Cross Rivers state.

Fr Evaristus Shared Photos of The ''Virgin Mary'' As Sighted By And He Said many people including non-Catholics 'saw her image.'

''On Wednesday 22-6-2022 the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared in one of our parishes in Calabar, St. Charles Lwanga. It was something more than 100 people witnessed,even a Protestant pastor who came to visit his cousin, the assistant priest.

He took these pictures. The rays around her were too bright for a clear picture. She moved up to the Shrine dedicated to her and then was taken up. It was amazing, the entire aura around the parish, that evening. She didn’t say anything to anyone. But I think she came to assure of God’s presence with us.

Even the rays of light on the premises showed there was something happening. May the prayers of our Blessed Mother help our country Nigeria. Amen.''

https://twitter.com/FrEvaristus/status/1542591213991350272?t=O_Vck8qm5wjorCnGDxFFMA&s=19
Amen
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Angelfrost(m): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
yimcy:
I fly to thy patronage, oh holy mother of God.Deliver us from all dangers.Amen

Yet your Bible says after death is judgement...

How then can Someone who has not risen from the dead deliver you from dangers?!! When did she become equal to Christ or the Holy Ghost?!!

SMH! Y'all just worship doctrines of men!

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Annalise20(f): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
That means some people must have peeped her kpekus because I can that see she wore a gown
Please be serious for once in ur life
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by ChuksHills(m): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
MrCover:
A Catholic Priest, Fr. Evaristus Bassey, has shared photos of ''Virgin Mary'' that appeared at the St. Charles Lwanga in Calabar, Cross Rivers state.

Fr Evaristus Shared Photos of The ''Virgin Mary'' As Sighted By And He Said many people including non-Catholics 'saw her image.'

''On Wednesday 22-6-2022 the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared in one of our parishes in Calabar, St. Charles Lwanga. It was something more than 100 people witnessed,even a Protestant pastor who came to visit his cousin, the assistant priest.

He took these pictures. The rays around her were too bright for a clear picture. She moved up to the Shrine dedicated to her and then was taken up. It was amazing, the entire aura around the parish, that evening. She didn’t say anything to anyone. But I think she came to assure of God’s presence with us.

Even the rays of light on the premises showed there was something happening. May the prayers of our Blessed Mother help our country Nigeria. Amen.''

https://twitter.com/FrEvaristus/status/1542591213991350272?t=O_Vck8qm5wjorCnGDxFFMA&s=19

There is nothing like Virgin Mary, Jehovah did not authorize the divinity of her. Anybody in catholic today is an idolater.

Exodus 20:4-5 (KJV)

4: Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

5: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

What this people worship is called the queen of heaven and this was the same woman that made God to curse the children of Israel by prophet jeremiah. And this woman in the last days she shall be judged by fire. You will find that in the book of revelation chapter 17 and 18.

Jeremiah 44:16-19 (KJV)

16: As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the LORD, we will not hearken unto thee.

17: But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.

18: But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine.

19:And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven, and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her cakes to worship her, and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men?

Jeremiah 7:17-19 (KJV)

17: Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?

18: The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

19: Do they provoke me to anger? saith the LORD: do they not provoke themselves to the confusion of their own faces?

My brothers and sisters be careful on what you believe Jesus Christ is the only way.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by ponishah: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
I was ordered to remove this comment
Why are constituting nuisance?
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by PrincessofDSS(f): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Be careful what you say, this life is deeper than what you think
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by bencr7: 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
EmekaBlue:
That's why she can appear.
Mary is the only woman who is sacred
even d devil can also appear as anything even d image of jesus with long hair to deceive many and u are part of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Angelfrost(m): 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Ask him how Mary who is not even in the council of the Trinity or Divine elders can pray for him?!!

Even Angels don't pray for anyone how much more dead and buried people!

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by ponishah: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Shalommy:
I can't believe this until i see her with my own eyes. Chaii
May you call Thomas for a collabo...
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by CheapHomes1: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
4ward4:

Try the go Bible study ,you say No
Revelation 8:4: "And the smoke of the incense of the prayers of the saints ascended up before God from the hand of the angel.

I asked you 3 questions.

1. Where is it the bible that Mary was empowered to pray for sinners?

2. Which saints are praying for sinners?

3. Where are the saints?

Since you went to the bible, does your revelations 8:4 answer questions 1 and 3?

In addition, How do people become saints?

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by arex40: 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hmmmmmm blessed are thou among women only Mary mother of God pray for all sinner
Mickykarim:

HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE, THE LORD IS WITH THEE AND BLESSED ARE THOUGH AMONGST WOMEN. BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB JESUS. HOLYMARY MOTHER OF GOD PRAY US SINNERS NOW AND AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH. AMEN

Interesting!
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by bencr7: 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

Be careful what you say, this life is deeper than what you think

and u too be careful of believing lies and changing d word of God(2 thes 2:1 to 11) because d title u pple are giving to mary,it belong to only Jesus himself (1 Timothy 2:1 to 5)

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by ponishah: 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
Karemarealty288:
What did she come to do?....
Let her go and appear in Zamfara atleast bandits will see her and change from their evil ways......appearing in calabar can pass for Calabar gala festival......abeg make I change thread.
You are just jealous...and jealousy can give you stroke
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by ekevwe(m): 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mickykarim:

HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE, THE LORD IS WITH THEE AND BLESSED ARE THOUGH AMONGST WOMEN. BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB JESUS. HOLYMARY MOTHER OF GOD PRAY US SINNERS NOW AND AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH. AMEN

Interesting!

Mary no appear to oyibo weh carry Christianity come, na Nigeria she come.

Nawa for una

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by 4ward4: 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

There is a device in your hand that is connected to the World wide web. You can easily get how people become saints, it is a painstaking and a long time procedure. The church is never in a hurry to authenticate miracles attach to a particular been.
But the first step is , you must live a holy life.Take your time and read, it is a pretty interesting topic.
Like I said earlier even you can become a Saint, but your ways must be pleasing to God .
Here is a Nigerian on his way to Sainthood
Cyprian Michael Iwene Tansi, I know about this since 2012, but more studied are been done on him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Emperor88(m): 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
BritishNaija:
Delude fellas.
Help ask of what significance is her appearance? Werey people
She did not appear in Rome or Athens na for Calabar she cum dey appear.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by CheapHomes1: 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
4ward4:

There is a device in your hand that is connected to the World wide web. You can easily get how people become saints, it is a painstaking and a long time procedure. The church is never in a hurry to authenticate miracles attach to a particular been.
But the first step is , you must live a holy life.Take your time and read, it is a pretty interesting topic.

Is the device in your hand not connected to the internet? If it is, then you shouldn't have any problems answering my questions.

1. Where in the bible was Mary empowered to pray for sinners?

2. Where are the saints that pray for sinners?

3. How do people become saints?
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Angelfrost(m): 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
All this doesn't sound well in Christianity

There is nothing, absolutely nothing Christian or Biblical about this level of idolatry!

3 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by sojayy(m): 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
May God forgive us !.......these are things u don't make a joke.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Zion243(m): 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Stop worshipping Mary!

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Angelfrost(m): 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
smile11s:
I wonder why they use white womans picture to describe Mary when she was Nubian?

The average black man suffers from inborn and generational low self-esteem!

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Badguy77(m): 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
With all due respect... You don't have sense sir grin

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by 4ward4: 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=CheapHomes1 post=114337033]

Is the device in your hand not connected to the internet? If it is, then you shouldn't have any problems answering my questions.

3. How do people become

Did you intentionally Skip this verse I Posted for you earlier
Rev 8:4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the aprayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Flo36: 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
YabaLeftist:
I don't know why it's only Catholics who worship Mary that always see these silly apparitions. It beats my imagination why these deluded idiots place Mary above Jesus.

You prolly saw a demon masquerading as Mary.

I knew a guy like you who don't like Catholic Churche but after visiting Maria shrine with his girlfriend,he became a Catholic.

If the Holy book should call her blessed then we don't you to believe

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by CheapHomes1: 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=4ward4 post=114337093][/quote]

How does Rev 8:4 answers questions 1 and 3? Or did you intentionally skip those questions?

3. How do people become saints?
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by NeckingNgulping(m): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Where was she when the Owo massacre occurred? Why didn't she appear? I guess she was probably having a nice time with the holy spirit..

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by CheapHomes1: 11:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Flo36:

I knew a guy like you who don't like Catholic Churche but after visiting Maria shrine with his girlfriend,he became a Catholic.

If the Holy book should call her blessed then we don't you to believe

If the holy book called Mary blessed, did it ask anyone to build a shrine for her? Is there any biblical injunction to that effect?
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by womenareapez: 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
MrCover:

I am the way! The truth and life. No one comes through the father except through Me.

The bible didn't say we should erect structure of virgin Mary that's no longer a Virgin after giving birth to our lord undecided

I believe after the birth of Jesus, Mary did some series of fcvking and giving birth! So why still worshipping a status of mary undecided

Did Mary told you people that she is still a Virgin.

Catholic is a demonic and idol worshipped church

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.