Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" (101186 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by doublecross(m): 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Only fools and the brainwashed will believe this rubbish
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by bencr7: 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
EmekaBlue:
have u seen Jesus or Allah also?

Just believe in whatever works for you. The world remains a mystery. Catholics bow to images and others bow to man like their pastors. Catholics worship God but only honour mary to interceed in prayers
then u and d pple that bow to pastor, are Christian by mouth not from heart
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Hakeem3(m): 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
MrCover:
A Catholic Priest, Fr. Evaristus Bassey, has shared photos of ''Virgin Mary'' that appeared at the St. Charles Lwanga in Calabar, Cross Rivers state.

Fr Evaristus Shared Photos of The ''Virgin Mary'' As Sighted By And He Said many people including non-Catholics 'saw her image.'

''On Wednesday 22-6-2022 the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared in one of our parishes in Calabar, St. Charles Lwanga. It was something more than 100 people witnessed,even a Protestant pastor who came to visit his cousin, the assistant priest.

He took these pictures. The rays around her were too bright for a clear picture. She moved up to the Shrine dedicated to her and then was taken up. It was amazing, the entire aura around the parish, that evening. She didn’t say anything to anyone. But I think she came to assure of God’s presence with us.

Even the rays of light on the premises showed there was something happening. May the prayers of our Blessed Mother help our country Nigeria. Amen.''

https://twitter.com/FrEvaristus/status/1542591213991350272?t=O_Vck8qm5wjorCnGDxFFMA&s=19
If this is true, then am sure. She came to let us know that at last there is hope for Nigeria with the emergence of PO. She came to give us the message from God that Peter Obi is the annointed candidate to take Nigeria to the promise land and put our wicked old leaders to Shame and disgrace. Thank you Lord �
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by TruthHurts100: 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mickykarim:

HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE, THE LORD IS WITH THEE AND BLESSED ARE THOUGH AMONGST WOMEN. BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB JESUS. HOLYMARY MOTHER OF GOD PRAY US SINNERS NOW AND AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH. AMEN

Interesting!

For people to be able to lie with their full chest like this ehnnnn. Are you sure all of you didn't smoke kwale igbó?
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by CheapHomes1: 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
4ward4:

What does Rev8:1-3 have to do with the subject matters...I guess you should have started from
Rev 1:1.

I won't be gracing you with a reply. Simply study by yourself, that is the best way to get facts. I did not profess this faith I so much believe in from Small. My search got me exactly what I wanted and an inner peace.

Oga, you de run? With all your search you can even read questions in front of you? Why can't you use your search to answer the questions?

How does Rev 8:4 answers questions 1 and 3? Or did you intentionally skip those questions?

1. Where in the bible was Mary empowered to pray for sinners?

2. Where are the saints that pray for sinners?

3. How do people become saints?

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by YabaLeftist: 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
4ward4:

You sure aren't Worth My response.

Of course you cannot dispute the fact I just stated nor can you provide a single Bible verse to support your assertion. So just gently cower in silence.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yet your Bible says after death is judgement...

How then can Someone who has not risen from the dead deliver you from dangers?!! When did she become equal to Christ or the Holy Ghost?!!

SMH! Y'all just worship doctrines of men!
There's no difference between you and them brother. The same people you're denigrating up and down where the ones who compiled your holy book so stop shouting and free others with their own beliefs. Ahn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by SlavaUkraini: 12:05am On Jul 02, 2022
Angelfrost:

Celebrated by whom exactly?!! And on what spiritual or Biblical grounds?!!

The Bible clearly warns against all forms of idolatry!

Celebrated by both Christians and Muslims alike...

Christians regardless of denomination hold the mother of our Lord and Savior in high regards.

She is not worshipped in Catholicism. She is just being Honoured. Honour must be given to whom it is due.

In Islam :

Maryam bint Imran (Arabic: مريم بنت عمران, lit. 'Mary, daughter of Imran') is revered in Islam as the only woman named in the Quran, which refers to her seventy times and explicitly identifies her as the greatest woman to have ever lived.
Christianity and Islam cannot be wrong about this Blessed Woman.

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by merits(m): 12:05am On Jul 02, 2022
MrCover:
A Catholic Priest, Fr. Evaristus Bassey, has shared photos of ''Virgin Mary'' that appeared at the St. Charles Lwanga in Calabar, Cross Rivers state.

Fr Evaristus Shared Photos of The ''Virgin Mary'' As Sighted By And He Said many people including non-Catholics 'saw her image.'

''On Wednesday 22-6-2022 the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared in one of our parishes in Calabar, St. Charles Lwanga. It was something more than 100 people witnessed,even a Protestant pastor who came to visit his cousin, the assistant priest.

He took these pictures. The rays around her were too bright for a clear picture. She moved up to the Shrine dedicated to her and then was taken up. It was amazing, the entire aura around the parish, that evening. She didn’t say anything to anyone. But I think she came to assure of God’s presence with us.

Even the rays of light on the premises showed there was something happening. May the prayers of our Blessed Mother help our country Nigeria. Amen.''

https://twitter.com/FrEvaristus/status/1542591213991350272?t=O_Vck8qm5wjorCnGDxFFMA&s=19
Appear to do what?she doesn't have a curve not sexy ugly woman,she can even give a Mouth Action to Catholic priest.who cares?

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by merits(m): 12:07am On Jul 02, 2022
MrCover:

Appear to do what?she doesn't have a curve not sexy ugly woman,she can even give a bloww job to Catholic priest.who cares?

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by IgOga(m): 12:08am On Jul 02, 2022
Yeye grin
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by truthfinder319: 12:09am On Jul 02, 2022
Not really. Some are just manipulators

Nova1988:
pastors are very useless.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by femicyrus(m): 12:14am On Jul 02, 2022
MrCover:

I watched a similar movie recently.
The holy mary turn out to be a demon with grave consequence on the church and community after luring them with miracles after appearing to them.

A shrine dedicated to her in a church speaks volume
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by kingxsamz(m): 12:16am On Jul 02, 2022
I think she's sexy.
Now I see why the holy spirit impregnated her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by tctrills: 12:29am On Jul 02, 2022
MrCover:

Why is her picture not clear. Something is very wrong somewhere.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Gaabasky: 12:34am On Jul 02, 2022
She covered her head n wore gown, not trouser, jumper or make up
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Tvoice: 12:51am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
That means some people must have peeped her kpekus because I can that see she wore a gown

May God have mercy on you

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Kraytur: 12:55am On Jul 02, 2022
Look up project blue beam
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by nnamdi640: 1:08am On Jul 02, 2022
Anything time she appear, there is always a message she want to pass to us, I remember in 2019 when her statue was dropping blood at St Peter parish Ejigbo Lagos from the eye we never understand that she was trying to warn us about covid-19 until when it happened.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by zoedew: 1:12am On Jul 02, 2022
MrCover:

Ignorant folks dealing with familiar spirits. The Catholic Church is steeped deep in idolatry.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by nedekid: 1:16am On Jul 02, 2022
Yeah, and I have a bridge to sell grin
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Angelfrost(m): 1:17am On Jul 02, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

There's no difference between you and them brother. The same people you're denigrating up and down where the ones who compiled your holy book so stop shouting and free others with their own beliefs. Ahn.

There is a big difference between enlightenment and outright or deliberate ignorance!

Know this and know peace!

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:21am On Jul 02, 2022
Angelfrost:

There is a big difference between enlightenment and outright or deliberate ignorance!

Know this and know peace!
What enligtenment? gringrin keep on deceiving yourself. The enlightenment that you think of doesn't exist.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by lereinter(m): 1:32am On Jul 02, 2022
She moved to the shrine dedicated for her
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Chem2020: 1:40am On Jul 02, 2022
YabaLeftist:
I don't know why it's only Catholics who worship Mary that always see these silly apparitions. It beats my imagination why these deluded idiots place Mary above Jesus.

You prolly saw a demon masquerading as Mary.
Catholics don't worship Mary, we honor her
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by masterflowx(m): 1:43am On Jul 02, 2022
See virginaery here... www.yabaleftonlinenews.com
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by famology(m): 1:50am On Jul 02, 2022
Ignorance is a disease
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Okobola146: 2:01am On Jul 02, 2022
Our mother has arrived, bandits, boko haram and moderators are in trouble
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Okobola146: 2:01am On Jul 02, 2022
lereinter:

She moved to the shrine dedicated for her

yes,any problem with that?
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Achily(f): 2:09am On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=VeryWickedGoat post=114321615]That means some people must have peeped her kpekus because I can that see she wore a gown
You need to mind what you say that is the mother of Jesus you are talking about. How would you feel when someone talks about your mother in that manner?
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by dragunov: 2:19am On Jul 02, 2022
MrCover:

Catholics do not worship God. It's Mary. There is no where in the Bible where the worship or adoration of Mary is commanded or advised. This is pagan worship incorporated into the followership of Christ. Roman Catholicism and Islam ( two sides of the same coin) have been the greatest threat to the true followers of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by dragunov: 2:24am On Jul 02, 2022
Chem2020:

Catholics don't worship Mary, we honor her

Honoring Mary was a duty exclusive to Jesus Christ ( while he grew under his parents) and his other siblings. Mary is long gone. You only honor those who are alive. Christ Jesus is alive and seated at the administrative and dominion throne. Stop " honoring" Mary. God won't share his glory with any man..........or woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / Water Elements And 'Water Children' / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.