Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" (101204 Views)

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Mailthaddeus(m): 2:25am On Jul 02, 2022
Mickykarim:

HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE, THE LORD IS WITH THEE AND BLESSED ARE THOUGH AMONGST WOMEN. BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB JESUS. HOLYMARY MOTHER OF GOD PRAY US SINNERS NOW AND AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH. AMEN

Interesting!

Do u know Jesus Christ cautioned against this praise on His mother but redirected it to something much more important..
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by dragunov: 2:26am On Jul 02, 2022
MrCover:
A Catholic Priest, Fr. Evaristus Bassey, has shared photos of ''Virgin Mary'' that appeared at the St. Charles Lwanga in Calabar, Cross Rivers state.

Fr Evaristus Shared Photos of The ''Virgin Mary'' As Sighted By And He Said many people including non-Catholics 'saw her image.'

''On Wednesday 22-6-2022 the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared in one of our parishes in Calabar, St. Charles Lwanga. It was something more than 100 people witnessed,even a Protestant pastor who came to visit his cousin, the assistant priest.

He took these pictures. The rays around her were too bright for a clear picture. She moved up to the Shrine dedicated to her and then was taken up. It was amazing, the entire aura around the parish, that evening. She didn’t say anything to anyone. But I think she came to assure of God’s presence with us.

Even the rays of light on the premises showed there was something happening. May the prayers of our Blessed Mother help our country Nigeria. Amen.''

https://twitter.com/FrEvaristus/status/1542591213991350272?t=O_Vck8qm5wjorCnGDxFFMA&s=19

After smoking ganja and drinking alcohol he tapped into a demonic apparition.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by MacANDIES: 2:28am On Jul 02, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Our mother of faith, holy is your name.. .
Thank you Jesus what you can't do doesn't exist.. This July I'm blessed beyond boundaries Amen!!.

Deluded fellow

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by blingxx(m): 3:05am On Jul 02, 2022
koolaid87:
2022 and even the ones old are still mentally enslaved.

No hope for the black race.

No hope atall my pple are still mentally deluded
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Chem2020: 3:13am On Jul 02, 2022
dragunov:

Honoring Mary was a duty exclusive to Jesus Christ ( while he grew under his parents) and his other siblings. Mary is long gone. You only honor those who are alive. Christ Jesus is alive and seated at the administrative and dominion throne. Stop " honoring" Mary. God won't share his glory with any man..........or woman.

So honoring your mother is a duty exclusive to you and your siblings abi

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by NovusHomo(m): 3:17am On Jul 02, 2022
MrCover:
A Catholic Priest, Fr. Evaristus Bassey, has shared photos of ''Virgin Mary'' that appeared at the St. Charles Lwanga in Calabar, Cross Rivers state.

Fr Evaristus Shared Photos of The ''Virgin Mary'' As Sighted By And He Said many people including non-Catholics 'saw her image.'

''On Wednesday 22-6-2022 the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared in one of our parishes in Calabar, St. Charles Lwanga. It was something more than 100 people witnessed,even a Protestant pastor who came to visit his cousin, the assistant priest.

He took these pictures. The rays around her were too bright for a clear picture. She moved up to the Shrine dedicated to her and then was taken up. It was amazing, the entire aura around the parish, that evening. She didn’t say anything to anyone. But I think she came to assure of God’s presence with us.

Even the rays of light on the premises showed there was something happening. May the prayers of our Blessed Mother help our country Nigeria. Amen.''

https://twitter.com/FrEvaristus/status/1542591213991350272?t=O_Vck8qm5wjorCnGDxFFMA&s=19

Stupid nonsense. Ask me why.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by BluntCrazeMan: 3:47am On Jul 02, 2022
People will start going there..
Trooping to the place in large numbers..
.....seeking for miracles
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by ariesbull: 3:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Mickykarim:

HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE, THE LORD IS WITH THEE AND BLESSED ARE THOUGH AMONGST WOMEN. BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB JESUS. HOLYMARY MOTHER OF GOD PRAY US SINNERS NOW AND AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH. AMEN

Interesting!
proud to be catholic

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by cigaricon(m): 4:12am On Jul 02, 2022
EmekaBlue:
She ascended into heaven body and soul
ok. You were there when it happened?
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by EmekaBlue(m): 4:15am On Jul 02, 2022
cigaricon:
ok. You were there when it happened?
what do u believe in?

Where u there when urs was happening too
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by CommonSense1967: 4:22am On Jul 02, 2022
Another pastorprenual fraudster. Virgin Mary ko, Virginia ni.
Rubbish trash.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by kingPhidel(m): 4:37am On Jul 02, 2022
Blasphemous
VeryWickedGoat:
That means some people must have peeped her kpekus because I can that see she wore a gown
let’s have regards for religious sacred persona.
Even as a VeryWickedGoat you are shows how goattish you are.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Akharmony: 4:37am On Jul 02, 2022
Hail mary!
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by peacettw: 5:15am On Jul 02, 2022
It is extremely difficult to doubt this story considering that myself and more than 200 girls witnessed the very same back in secondary school.

It was a very scary experience and the image seen in the sky exactly the same as the one posted by the priest...a gigantic blurry image of a woman in white with her head covered. The light rays were also different as it looked like multi-coloured confetti rainingydown on all of us.

I am not Catholic but that was easily the scariest moment of my life. Had thought that rapture had come leaving me behind

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by onuman: 5:17am On Jul 02, 2022
Uteghe:
grin Catholics and idolatry are like IPOB and crime.
Parasite spotted.
Catholics don't worship idols. They use images for remembrance; just like you see your late great granddad's photo for remembrance.

IPOB is not a criminal organisation. Only parasites of Nigeria see IPOB as a criminal and terrorist organisation.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by ominid1: 5:18am On Jul 02, 2022
The name of The Almighty God be praised for ever more. Hosanna in the highest, I will go to mass this week.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by zionzoe(m): 5:20am On Jul 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
That means some people must have peeped her kpekus because I can that see she wore a gown
Just like @llah did according to deranged false prophet
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by nickyj19: 5:23am On Jul 02, 2022
GOD is good
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Map1(m): 5:34am On Jul 02, 2022
koolaid87:
2022 and even the old ones are still mentally enslaved.

No hope for the black race.

Religion has eaten us to bone marrow,my question to them,have they seen her or her picture before,how do they know how she look like?before arriving on the image they saw.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by JADEK04: 5:37am On Jul 02, 2022
Fisiryorh:
Lilith just dey show herself uppandan and Una just dey zuzu uppandan.... undecided
lilith has a tail,he can’t appear in this way,I have knowledge Nd encounters with her once,she can appear in white snake nature,one of the tollest snake in the world.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by phemmyfour: 5:37am On Jul 02, 2022
Mickykarim:

Interesting!
Nonsense.... catholic and obsession with Mary.

Who identified the gender, could have been Moses, Elijah, Abraham etc
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by walexGodson(m): 5:37am On Jul 02, 2022
[quote author=Shalommy post=114322445]I can't believe this until i see her with my own eyes. Chaii
Having your number won’t be a bad idea
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by phemmyfour: 5:41am On Jul 02, 2022
Chem2020:

So honoring your mother is a duty exclusive to you and your siblings abi
Is Mary your mother. Mary is the mother of Jesus and Jesus didn't instruct the apostles to honor her

The apostles didn't receive revelation via the holy spirit to honor her

Is Mary greater than Abraham, Elijah, Moses , John the Baptist, David?

Jesus on John the Baptist:
Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist

God called Abraham His Friend

David was a man AFTER God's heart

Moses was a man of faith

Elijah stopped rain and defended God before baal

If you don't see any reasons to honor those prophets listed above, then it makes no sense singled Mary out to honor her
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by OhafiaPrince(m): 5:50am On Jul 02, 2022
Mickykarim:

Interesting!
Ohafia unu kaaa..noo..
Make una dey decieve sef dey bound down for image
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Eniitankorede: 5:52am On Jul 02, 2022
The Catholic must sue the Virgin Mary for wearing hijab to the Supreme Court.
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by meeketta: 5:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Shalommy:
I can't believe this until i see her with my own eyes. Chaii
Thomas!
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Elidrisy20: 6:02am On Jul 02, 2022
I have nothing to say,their faith, their beliefs, all I know there's hunger in the land,and ipob are declaring seat at home, bandits are giving quit notice and Tinubu no go school undecided
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by GodPrince: 6:04am On Jul 02, 2022
ponishah:

Now I see why Muslims set blasphemous ablaze
You should have ignored and moved ot anther thread
fuckin Terrorist. We always say it that both Christians and Muslims in Nigeria are low life half humans and Terrorists. Now you support Islamic terrorism on blasphemers because you think your own Religion is being blasphemed against. Idiotic Terrorist just like your Islamic counterparts Boko Haram you will die horribly. #HumanityAboveReligion

2 Likes

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by bluefilm: 6:06am On Jul 02, 2022
I still remember back then in 1998 when they used the Aokpe apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary to tell us all sorts of scary stories concerning the end of the world.

We were told about the Three Days Darkness that will befall the earth and told that only the blessed candles will light up because even NEPA will fail to provide electricity.

As a young gee back then, I was so scared.

Little did I know that it was all a huge SCAM.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Lovilla(f): 6:08am On Jul 02, 2022
Shalommy:
I can't believe this until i see her with my own eyes. Chaii
thomasilia
Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by GodPrince: 6:13am On Jul 02, 2022
Why didn't Mary appear in Catholic church in northern Nigeria where bandits are slaughtering Christians like chickens? Or better still appear in owo ondo state to encourage the people of security after the massacre? So are Christians saying the appearance of Mary will prevent bandits from slaughtering them like chickens? They just will never be sensible. Religion and common sense shouldn't be in thesame sentence any time, when I see news like this and how the gullible idiots celebrate over it I feel elated that Terrorists will continue to wipe them off. Boko Haram and bandits are helping to wipe out their fellow idiots from the surface of the earth. At least the idiots are reducing with any attacks on the Religious zombies, I hope their numbers keep reducing drastically.

1 Like

Re: Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" by Machinegun91(m): 6:17am On Jul 02, 2022
The mother of my savior is still young

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) / The Grail Message / Real Reasons Titanic Sank And Noah's Ark Sailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.