Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. (8152 Views)

Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages / MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) / Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Nasri100(m): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2022
bnadam21:
marriage na scam, aswearugod, I will rather just be fxcking around, get a baby mama than to have a leech I keep at home who only give p*ssy as her only marital contributions.

Even dating sef na scam. I have explored and deduced everything. You are always on the losing side when you commit to a woman. It’s self depreciating.

Just be single and enjoy your life. Have a baby mama. Die happy. Just don’t leash anybody

2 Likes

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Osibajo2023: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Guy, for how long will i continue to school you in this forum? The verb that imediately succeeds the plural pronoun(you) is also plural regardless whether the "you" is refering to a single person.

When it's in simple present, would you say "you is"? Reason it.
lol
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by sslcrypt: 8:59am On Jul 03, 2022
DarkPheonix:

The problem is people when in in love tends to over do things, and which isn't supposed to be so. For me my principle is simple, I give back the same energy I am getting from someone. If am crazy about you, I expect you to also be crazy about me, if i support you I expect the same, and once I am not getting the same energy I am investing I bounce, that way I don't lose my self.

This is the most important point in this life. If everyone does this all this complain or problem won't come up, everyone in a relationship must be a reflection of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by placeofallure(f): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2022
rickpat:
MARRIAGE WILL ALWAYS BE HELL WHEN ONE PARTY THINKS HE OR SHE IS SMARTER THAN THE OTHER....once one is the mugu and the other the wise .. Marriage don scatter.....

people do have great marriages...maybe they should always come out to teach people how it works for them...NOT ONLY THE PEOPLE COMING OUT TO SAY THE NEGATIVES OR ILL TREATMENT FROM THEIR SPOUSE...

BOTH MAN AND WOMEN GO THROUGH ALOT WHEN IN TERRIBLE MARRIAGE...

My marriage is over a decade now. We're very happy together despite our challenges, which you may not believe it, are numerous just like everyone's. I always say marry your friend. He wasn't the most educated or richest among the suitors I had then. Was he even rich? I've never been about money in my life. I believe in making my own money. You know, make money together and spend it together. I married him because we're both comfortable with each other. We're friends, gist partners, Tom and Jerry!

Most people are not sincere. They always have ulterior motives when choosing who to settle for. Those things are transient, they don't last. They fade into oblivion. Life happens to us all. After this, they can't cope and start running from pillar to post.

I won't relegate the God factor too. I always look for a God-fearing man and thank God I found one. The fear of God will not allow you to do some things even more than the love or respect you have for your partner.

Love is good in a marriage but it's never enough. Be submissive if you are the woman. The man, respect your wife and be ready to go any length for her. Be kind, be understanding, be tolerant, be moderate, be fair and firm.

If marriages are bad, the society suffers it. That's the genesis of our problem in Nigeria. Families are in disarray. Too many people grew up in toxicity, the polity is heated up, brimming like a volcano about to erupt. It doesn't always have to be like this. It doesn't. Did you read the story of a 7-year-old boy who broke into a home to steal in Ibadan? He broke the lock, ransacked the house, stole 2 phones and some money. Damn! That's the kind of picture I'm trying to paint.

5 Likes

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by rickpat(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2022
placeofallure:

My marriage is over a decade now. We're very happy together despite our challenges, which you may not believe it, are numerous just like everyone's. I always say marry your friend. He wasn't the most educated or richest among the suitors I had then. Was he even rich? I've never been about money in my life. I believe in making my own money. You know, make money together and spend it together. I married him because we're both comfortable with each other. We're friends, gist partners, Tom and Jerry!

Most people are not sincere. They always have ulterior motives when choosing who to settle for. Those things are transient, they don't last. They fade into oblivion. Life happens to us all. After this, they can't cope and start running from pillar to post.

I won't relegate the God factor too. I always look for a God-fearing man and thank God I found one. The fear of God will not allow you to do some things even more than the love or respect you have for your partner.

Love is good in a marriage but it's never enough. Be submissive if you are the woman. The man, respect your wife and be ready to go any length for her. Be kind, be understanding, be tolerant, be moderate, be fair and firm.

If marriages are bad, the society suffers it. That's the genesis of our problem in Nigeria. Families are in disarray. Too many people grew up in toxicity, the polity is heated up, brimming like a volcano about to erupt. It doesn't always have to be like this. It doesn't. Did you read the story of a 7-year-old boy who broke into a home to steal in Ibadan? He broke the lock, ransacked the house, stole 2 phones and some money. Damn! That's the kind of picture I'm trying to paint.

you really said alot...and I appreciate your input....I agree with you totally.....I so much love the friendship part.....smiles....reminds me of someone (story for another day)....God bless richly....God bless your husband....may that wealth that you both with enjoy together locate you.....I love to hear things like these because it seems that it's only the "bad" marriages people love to project

1 Like

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by ngbedesamuel(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2022
From onset it's pretty clear where any affair been it marriage or whatsoever it's leading.

I for one ve never been cut out for a one sided parole, but be that as it may, marriage is a wrong way street for ppl like me owing to the fact that I don't take no for an answer when i got my gas on... haven paid(bride price) so much for the supposed custody of a woman then she tries to push otherwise,then apparently there's an upset in the balance ... swallowing that will need a 50ton hydraulic press to get that down my insredulous throat.

To tell you what, marriage is not for everyone and to set the record straight. ... don't let ur sorry ass be pushed into one,don't let anyone tell you any different...

Men are born free and so should be... no let one idiot wer no sabi pass fvck n clumsy makeup wind u play u one chance ontop ur hard earned raba... shine ur eyes cool

2 Likes

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Ndibuna: 11:01am On Jul 03, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
End point , try make money before going into marriage ..... don’t say I didn’t tell you.

If you have money, you can get a baby mama

You focus and channel your youth hustle on your kid

If a woman is doing like this now, wetin she go do when you both get old

Make money brothers
Make money brothers
Make money brothers
Cuz e get why

Both men and women should make money , Creat something for your self before going into marriage ....

Love will fade a way but mutual respect for each other will keep the marriage

No body either man or woman wants a liability especially ladies , they detest liability of a man
Only a foolish man even thinks the money alone can keep a woman, she will still cheat on you with the gatekeeper
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
You sound stupid... It's almost as if your mother was a disappoint... Don't project... undecided

Your own mother na Baztardd
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:

Lol! Atleast we now know...

1. Your mother is gutter-trash your father refused to marry...

In your words, she is a wicked, selfish, heartless and parasitic street dog...

Ouch!

2. You were born out of wedlock...

I pity you... No wonder you're so miserable...

Keep your secrets... Una say no...

You're here humilating yourself and your messed up family for likes from your fellow idiots...

Lalasticlala
Seun
RoyalRoy
Farano
Mynd44
OAM4J
Rocktation

Rule 2 viciously broken..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by placeofallure(f): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
rickpat:
you really said alot...and I appreciate your input....I agree with you totally.....I so much love the friendship part.....smiles....reminds me of someone (story for another day)....God bless richly....God bless your husband....may that wealth that you both with enjoy together locate you.....I love to hear things like these because it seems that it's only the "bad" marriages people love to project

Thank you and a resounding Aaaaaamen to your prayers. Wish you the same and more.
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Women go through worse... undecided
Just that most women don't talk about it.. undecided

Stfu unemployed dumb bitchh
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Think4Myself:

Stfu unemployed dumb bitchh

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What did you even think you did angry ? You can't relate cos you're either unemployed or still in junior secondary school
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Think4Myself:

What did you even think you did angry ? You can't relate cos you're either unemployed or still in junior secondary school
Pls go get a life and stop trolling..you have more than enough problem disturbing ya life.. grin

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by WrksOnMyMachine: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I have a baby mama with a 2year old girl.. I have peace of mind and happiness cause I know if I had married her I would be thinking of suicide by now.. I just pay my child support 50k monthly and move on.. This year im planning on my daughter moving with my mom to Canada so I can breath well.. I'm so done with women, I can only have baby mama unless I'm marrying a girl outside Nigeria.

cool
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls go get a life and stop trolling..you have more than enough problem disturbing ya life.. grin

Me or you who is actually the troll here, you've been on nairaland for less than 6 months and have already spent 25% of your time here. For context you spent 25% of 2022 being a nuisance responding to every single thread on here acting like you got no future ambitions.

I ask again frenandezisback , me or you who is the troll ?

1 Like

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Think4Myself:

Me or you who is actually the troll here, you've been on nairaland for less than 6 months and have already spent 25% of your time here. For context you spent 25% of 2022 being a nuisance responding to every single thread on here acting like you got no future ambitions.

I ask again frenandezisback , me or you who is the troll ?
At least ain't t quoting people and calling them a b**tch..ain't wailing about me having problems in reality...you have a life and you are insulting me huh?

As I said go solve ya issues..
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

At least ain't t quoting people and calling them a b**tch..ain't wailing about me having problems in reality...you have a life and you are insulting me huh?

As I said go solve ya issues..

I'm not the type of person to insult people anyhow, but for me to insult you, just know you're doing something wrong grin

That's all I'll say
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Think4Myself:

I'm not the type of person to insult people anyhow, but for me to insult you, just know you're doing something wrong grin

That's all I'll say
You f'ef up.. bye..
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by rickpat(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
placeofallure:

Thank you and a resounding Aaaaaamen to your prayers. Wish you the same and more.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by bnadam21: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2022
Nasri100:

Even dating sef na scam. I have explored and deduced everything. You are always on the losing side when you commit to a woman. It’s self depreciating.

Just be single and enjoy your life. Have a baby mama. Die happy. Just don’t leash anybody
"You are always on the losing side when you commit to a woman" I didn't see that coming, that was a punch line, I love that.

1 Like

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 04, 2022
Nonexisting:
These are the same men that go about screaming married life is beautiful. See them saying keep me anonymous and sharing horrible stories. One of the mumus even said he loved his wife dearly but that she would be the last person to call even on his sick bed. What a simp. I will keep repeating it everywhere. I have sworn never to put a leash on the wicked, selfish, heartless and parasitic street dogs called Nigeria girls. Never, not in this life time. When I want children, I will explore every available option in existence today, thank God financing it won't be a problem anymore. There are many ways to kill a rat.
why generalise? Speak for your experiences,you've not been to all states in Nigeria, have you? The thing is it isn't a gender thing to have a sickening personality,it is who a person is irrespective of the gender,if women are to lay their marriage experiences too,trust me,they will have lots to say...ive even seen many stories online and a lot happening around,yet I can't stereotype cos it isn't a gender thing. Both genders are wicked as well as the good ones exists,so please,stop talking with so much hate due to your own personal experience
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2022
Ndibuna:

Only a foolish man even thinks the money alone can keep a woman, she will still cheat on you with the gatekeeper
so much hatred in your words,talking from experiences? Your mother didn't cheat on your dad with the gatekeeper or did she?? Oh sorry,what do I know LOL
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 04, 2022
Lmao,I can see most of y'all talking about marrying girls outside Nigeria,its really funny... Thats when you will become a total slave,asif you dont see white people breakup and shit mosts,you want respect and its a white girl that can afford to give you that? Lmao,go and ask will Smith grin when it comes to cheating,ever heard that white girls sees sex as normal activity? Lmao,she will cheat on you and if you dare be violent with her will throw you out of her country... Its so easy to talk about marrying a white girl, do it first,and two years later,come with some feedback here
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Great0ne1: 10:33am On Jul 04, 2022
ObamaMessi:
FERNANDEZISBACK is a mode.
One of the many unfortunate things, to happen to this forum. Imagine making a lunatic a mod. What a joke
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Great0ne1: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2022
Acidbath:
I like what I am reading. Except for some useless fish head footmats and male apologists, it seems Nigerian women are the only ones that keep the males on their feet to be providers as instructed by God.

That is why when these males go abroad, the females there appreciate their generosity as compared to their own males whom they have failed woefully to raise that way.

You must perform your duties and when you buy a gift, it shouldn't be in your name....that's manipulation not generosity.
Hope you will gladly reject the gift, it wasn't in your name
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Great0ne1: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2022
ogkrakkid:

Na dem dey waka with flat ass dey Bleep all this simp moderators seun carry full here. Piss on ya all disguised hookup bugs.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2022
Men and women must make money before marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! / **Winner Dondave11** Win 500 Naira Airtime, Play The Refiner Game. / Insecticide Cover Got Stuck In Lady's Vagina While Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.