Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,065 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. (8125 Views)

Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages / MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) / Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by TheWolfen(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
Here we go again undecided
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by LocalStandard1(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Reading what those men wrote makes me feel like vomiting just thinking about women. Thank God I have nothing to do with them.

1 Like

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by aimmoney9: 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
tommy589:

There are still good women out there. I can not stand an unhappy marriage, when you start nonsense with me I send you packing and marry another one,no time for polygamy again. I am finally with the one that I will live the rest of my life with. She is over 75% ok
Na this one go send you packing and marry another man..... grin grin grin
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by aimmoney9: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Greattestman:
Marriage seen from outside is a sweet melon; but when seen from inside, it's a bitter lemon.

Both men and women go through emotional pains in marriage and this is disheartening.
Summary, marriage na scam...... grin grin grin
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by aimmoney9: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
BoredBerry:

Lol! Atleast we now know...

1. Your mother is gutter-trash your father refused to marry...

In your words, she is a wicked, selfish, heartless and parasitic street dog...

Ouch!

2. You were born out of wedlock...

I pity you... No wonder you're so miserable...

Keep your secrets... Una say no...

You're here humilating yourself and your messed up family for likes from your fellow idiots...
Boredberry you don marry before..... grin grin grin grin

I get your time today...... grin grin
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by ObamaMessi: 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

My Cousin needs to hear this cheesy Fernandez a merchant of Vawulence, Exporter and importer. Niceeeeeee!
Is he your cousin?
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kenpaly:
My married guy tell me that if you have 5m in your acct,do not let your wif know.just pretend to her that you have only 700k or 1 m.my guy did nt explain why to me.

When e reach your turn you go understand.
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by jesmond3945: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kenpaly:
My married guy tell me that if you have 5m in your acct,do not let your wif know.just pretend to her that you have only 700k or 1 m.my guy did nt explain why to me.
she would be making unecessary demands on you. Infact she would gaslight you to start spending.
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Silentgroper(m): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
BoredBerry:

Lol! Atleast we now know...

1. Your mother is gutter-trash your father refused to marry...

In your words, she is a wicked, selfish, heartless and parasitic street dog...

Ouch!

2. You were born out of wedlock...

I pity you... No wonder you're so miserable...

Keep your secrets... Una say no...

You're here humilating yourself and your messed up family for likes from your fellow idiots...
At 1st i thought this was that clonned act. I knw his words hurts but u might want to ease up on d name calling and dragging his innocent mum into d squabbles.. He could decide to go crazy nd start trolling u, u knw..

1 Like

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by PattyMike(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
Marry your friend, simple. Forget big ass and breast, she sabi do the thing or not. Character and friendship is important, just as much as marrying someone you know in and out. Accept her flaws and manage it, only accept a flaw u can cope with. If u can't cope with it, leave her and go for someone u can cope with. Everyone woman is flawed. The nice and generous one go dey cheat, the one wey dey faithful go stingy/selfish, some own na wickedness to in-law, others na greed, some just no get sense naturally, others na born troublemaker, some na stubbornness don't do this na that one she go do, then u finally see the woman wey get all good quality but she dey lie down like stick during sex.

Pick your cross and carry it that is marriage for you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by WhisperedNoise: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kollins11:
will you STFU.

what do you bitches go through? rather than to open your motherfvcking, smelling fishy, endless dirty pit called pu*sy.

I don talk am before and I go still talk am again ***The day I go mistakenly born girl child, I go cry like say.......... ***

You know you have a mother, yeah?

1 Like

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Harddiskng(m): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Kenpaly:

Don’t marry a materialistic wife is all i can say, before marriage discuss finances.

When I was young there was this couple in my area that always come to our house to settle their quarrels their number one issue was Money. The husband was a low salary earners, who was trying to save up to advance his life but his wife was not having none of it even though she earned far more. She wanted him not to only take care of feeding but pay school fees, buy new clothes this and that.

On query if she can afford these things she said “yes” but she wants her husband to do it, so she can keep her money.

All the talk about give your husband time, support and love went in one ear and came out another.

This woman finally left her husband all because she thought he wasn’t taking care of enough bills. My folks said “oh well, it was money he used to woo her in the first place….”

I have not forgotten this since childhood, Be mindful of the kinda woman you marry this applies to women too, be mindful of the kind of man you marry. People can be selfish, unloving regardless of gender.

2 Likes

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Samfloxin(m): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
tommy589:

There are still good women out there. I can not stand an unhappy marriage, when you start nonsense with me I send you packing and marry another one,no time for polygamy again. I am finally with the one that I will live the rest of my life with. She is over 75% ok
Pls keep that percentage until you marry her and she becomes your wife
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by HeyHey(f): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
This matter get as he be.
I believe there are good people and bad people, not good gender and bad gender.

Recently my mom threatened to beat my father, according to her “ I will beat you and it’s on the ground your kids will pick you”, he just went through a surgery. I was perplexed until a sibling explained that it was accumulated hate (since women don’t forgive easily and are fond of forgetting good times). This accumulated hate made me remember when we were younger he used to flog her with a long pipe, the kind used for to fuel car. If she came home late (7pm), he will beat her from the gate, if anyone of us did sth wrong he will abuse her till day break and tell her “ he will channel his resources towards his kid with his baby mama”.
At least in my presence as a grown child he chased her with fully a weapon, beat her till her eyes bled that when I took her to the hospital, the nurses almost ate me raw for allowing my father hit her.

When we as humans are poor, old and sick, is when we know the worth of our relationships. This is not to exclude vile people, but we get what we give.

Similarly, few of the things some men are complaining of, are things I believe involved fathers should do when they are home to generally create a family environment. Though this Nigerian hardship too is taking its toll on families

2 Likes

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by HeyHey(f): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
Harddiskng:

Don’t marry a materialistic wife is all i can say, before marriage discuss finances.

When I was young there was this couple in my area that always come to our house to settle their quarrels their number one issue was Money. The husband was a low salary earners, who was trying to save up to advance his life but his wife was not having none of it even though she earned far more. She wanted him not to only take care of feeding but pay school fees, buy new clothes this and that.

On query if she can afford these things she said “yes” but she wants her husband to do it, so she can keep her money.

All the talk about give your husband time, support and love went in one ear and came out another.

This woman finally left her husband all because she thought he was taking care of enough bills. My folks said “oh well, it was money he used to woo her in the first place….”

I have not forgotten this since childhood, Be mindful of the kinda woman you marry this applies to women too, be mindful of the kind of man you marry. People can be selfish, unloving regardless of gender.

Will there agree?, materialism is the beginning of plenty problems. Modest people are not viewed as attractive enough, the person that is popping, can you afford her eye lash?, her wig? , her nails, and her cravings?, NO!, person when no Dey work oo. Or is running and unsustainable business, mixing personal and business capital.
You marry am reach house you wan con change am to fit reality, highly impossible

1 Like

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by LadyD22(f): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Promzy99:
Its very disheartening to know that a lot of men go through a lot silently in their relationships.

I was touched by the guy who saw his dad cry , I could relate to that , my dad was sort of a grass to grace then grass again story , when he hit the jackpot he brought the money home in millions , the only investments he had were my education and land and some gadgets which he later sold as the economy deteriorated ,
My mother spent her free time shopping and used the remaining to abuse me , she bought wigs of more than a 100k and clothes that could open shops , phones that she didn't know how to use and then laughed at her friends that were opening businesses because she said they weren't upto her
Right now recession hit us badly and I've seen my dad struggle so much and my mom just sits around nagging , dad lost some of his biggest contracts and his salary almost touched the ground and my mom keeps dragging us into debts , she's still shopping on credit and my dad is the breadwinner in her family
He built her parents house and she took credit for it , her salary is 25k , 25k can't even feed me in school? Talk less of building a whole house
My grandparents bills and funeral he paid most of it
My mother comes from a large and entitled family , even the men in that family are useless except for my youngest uncle
We're buried in debt because of my education and her bad habit , the shopping on credit is just for her , so basically we're in debt because of her expensive creams and Jewelry
My siblings don't have anything
If we had one last plate of food she'll eat it first and tell us to wait , that's not the kind of mom people tell me about
If my Father is not alive we would be in serious trouble ,
This is the same mom that came to me at the age of 18 that someone wants to marry me ewwwwwww , probably one ugly peadophile , because who is so eager to giveaway an 18 year old , Dad said no , it's official my kids don't have a grandma unless someone else volunteers to be,
I'm definitely not getting married , to hell with matrimonial suffertificate

6 Likes

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Silentgroper:
At 1st i thought this was that clonned act. I knw his words hurts but u might want to ease up on d name calling and dragging his innocent mum into d squabbles.. He could decide to go crazy nd start trolling u, u knw..
Thank you... smiley
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Silentgroper(m): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
BoredBerry:
Thank you... smiley
Bet..
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by addictiv(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
These men caused the problem for themselves... I keep telling guys don't do everything alone. Share bills, make sure your woman is working and contributing to the home expenses. If you encourage her to do her money is her money, you will regret it later.

2 Likes

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by brainhack(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
LadyD22:

I was touched by the guy who saw his dad cry , I could relate to that , my dad was sort of a grass to grace then grass again story , when he hit the jackpot he brought the money home in millions , the only investments he had were my education and land and some gadgets which he later sold as the economy deteriorated ,
My mother spent her free time shopping and used the remaining to abuse me , she bought wigs of more than a 100k and clothes that could open shops , phones that she didn't know how to use and then laughed at her friends that were opening businesses because she said they weren't upto her
Right now recession hit us badly and I've seen my dad struggle so much and my mom just sits around nagging , dad lost some of his biggest contracts and his salary almost touched the ground and my mom keeps dragging us into debts , she's still shopping on credit and my dad is the breadwinner in her family
He built her parents house and she took credit for it , her salary is 25k , 25k can't even feed me in school? Talk less of building a whole house
My grandparents bills and funeral he paid most of it
My mother comes from a large and entitled family , even the men in that family are useless except for my youngest uncle
We're buried in debt because of my education and her bad habit , the shopping on credit is just for her , so basically we're in debt because of her expensive creams and Jewelry
My siblings don't have anything
If we had one last plate of food she'll eat it first and tell us to wait , that's not the kind of mom people tell me about
If my Father is not alive we would be in serious trouble ,
This is the same mom that came to me at the age of 18 that someone wants to marry me ewwwwwww , probably one ugly peadophile , because who is so eager to giveaway an 18 year old , Dad said no , it's official my kids don't have a grandma unless someone else volunteers to be,
I'm definitely not getting married , to hell with matrimonial suffertificate

Wow. I pray you find strength to continue to be a better version of yourself.

Most times these things start from relationship even before marriage. When I see any of guys in a relationship with babe, gifting, paying transportation etc and this so-called girlfriend has never spent N1 of her money to buy him anything tangible, I clear them asap. Red flag.

Love and giving are inseparable let no one deceive. Even if she is a student (Yes I said it). I have seen babes that “are not having” do the most because of love.

People that see red flags and still themselves to fall into a pit, have themselves to blame. Never allow anybody be a liability to you, making your life difficult.

4 Likes

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by LadyD22(f): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
brainhack:

Wow. I pray you find strength to continue to be a better version of yourself.

Most times these things start from relationship even better marriage. When I see any of guys in a relationship with babe, gifting, paying transportation etc and this so-called girlfriend has never spent N1 of her money to buy him anything tangible, I clear them asap. Red flag.

Love and giving are inseparable let no one deceive. Even if she is a student (Yes I said it). I have seen babes that “are not having” do the most because of love.

People that see red flags and still themselves to fall into a pit, have themselves to blame. Never allow anybody be a liability to you, making your life difficult.

Omo ehn the thing about it is that , I've been trying so hard to not be that kind of person that I had as a mom that it has only led me to narcissists and faux alpha males who really want to be in my life for no good reason , it's either they're trying to take from me or they're not giving but they accept when I give them , and they'll be like I didn't ask you for anything , you chose to ugh I promised not to remember my disgrace embarassed
When you're independent you attract lazy men , when you're dependent you attract men who believe you should be independent , there's really no win to this thing

When I learned that independent women don't go anywhere in relationships is when I had two older friends , I'll just call them two female oga that I was always with , one of them was independent she was working hard for her living , paid her rent , paid her parents bills , invested in her business and she was very kind , she had so much problem in her relationship life , she kept sticking with men who promised heaven and delivered nothing , at her age they were playing with her and she didn't see it , I was always watching from afar coz if I talk she'll say I don't know anything , she just kept understanding everything and everyone

On the other hand her BFF who was opposite her in everyway , less finer , less kinder , bad mouth wey fit make you commit suicide , she was into hookups with big men oh and she had a Yahoo bf , basically all the things men claim to hate, she managed to pull one big man in my city , who was trying to engage her , she bosses everybody around including him and she was a retired ghetto babe , she was totally dependent on him and everyone for everything , she had a good job but she still collect steady money from everybody and noone sees or touched her money , to the point where this big man started taking loans to meet up with her because she drained him and he still wanted to marry her , to the little me , I felt like men only liked women who were brutal and I've seen so many examples proving me right

The independent woman gets the worse kind of men , everybody just confuse

1 Like

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by DarkPheonix: 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
LadyD22:

Omo ehn the thing about it is that , I've been trying so hard to not be that kind of person that I had as a mom that it has only led me to narcissists and faux alpha males who really want to be in my life for no good reason , it's either they're trying to take from me or they're not giving but they accept when I give them , and they'll be like I didn't ask you for anything , you chose to ugh I promised not to remember my disgrace embarassed
When you're independent you attract lazy men , when you're dependent you attract men who believe you should be independent , there's really no win to this thing

When I learned that independent women don't go anywhere in relationships is when I had two older friends , I'll just call them two female oga that I was always with , one of them was independent she was working hard for her living , paid her rent , paid her parents bills , invested in her business and she was very kind , she had so much problem in her relationship life , she kept sticking with men who promised heaven and delivered nothing , at her age they were playing with her and she didn't see it , I was always watching from afar coz if I talk she'll say I don't know anything , she just kept understanding everything and everyone

On the other hand her BFF who was opposite her in everyway , less finer , less kinder , bad mouth wey fit make you commit suicide , she was into hookups with big men oh and she had a Yahoo bf , basically all the things men claim to hate, she managed to pull one big man in my city , who was trying to engage her , she bosses everybody around including him and she was a retired ghetto babe , she was totally dependent on him and everyone for everything , she had a good job but she still collect steady money from everybody and noone sees or touched her money , to the point where this big man started taking loans to meet up with her because she drained him and he still wanted to marry her , to the little me , I felt like men only liked women who were brutal and I've seen so many examples proving me right

The independent woman gets the worse kind of men , everybody just confuse
Inside life, orishirishi lon shele.

Yin Yang ☯, unlike poles attract, like poles reflect.

2 Likes

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by LadyD22(f): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
DarkPheonix:

Inside life, orishirishi lon shele.

Yin Yang ☯, unlike poles attract, like poles reflect.

Make everybody just dey , this thing is somehow
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by DarkPheonix: 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
LadyD22:

Make everybody just dey , this thing is somehow

The problem is people when in in love tends to over do things, and which isn't supposed to be so. For me my principle is simple, I give back the same energy I am getting from someone. If am crazy about you, I expect you to also be crazy about me, if i support you I expect the same, and once I am not getting the same energy I am investing I bounce, that way I don't lose my self.

1 Like

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Rexymania(m): 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Women have shot memories

1 Like

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by CSTRR: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
99% of married men in Nigeria are not happy with their wives.
They are just managing the woman.

Don't let anybody deceive you.

1 Like

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by womenareapez: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
This is what you get when you simp at the beginning of a relationship. undecided

And more over, black women especially naija women are known to be one of the most useless species on earth undecided

Coming across a naija woman is like signing a contract that you want to be forever stupid angry

A foreign woman appreciate naija men all over the world which those women can sacrifice their last kidney for you, and why step so low to marry a NAIJA woman undecided

A prophet is not accepted in his own town!

GO OUT! look for foreigners, enjoy your single hood. Fvck as you like but don't ring those piece of shiit angry

Know this and know piece

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Oyiboman69: 2:03am On Jul 03, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Guy, for how long will i continue to school you in this forum? The verb that imediately succeeds the plural pronoun(you) is also plural regardless whether the "you" is refering to a single person.

When it's in simple present, would you say "you is"? Reason it.
the worst of it is that she/he's everywhere contributing nothing....
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Fiscus105(m): 2:45am On Jul 03, 2022
Promzy99:
Its very disheartening to know that a lot of men go through a lot silently in their relationships.

Open your eyes when you are dating you said no, many of you would say, you dnt believe in man taking woman money for any reason, this is one of outcomes.

..... For me in my marriage, sometimes, I would reprimand my wife from buying things for me, I dnt know how many clothes, shoe, bag etc she bought for me in the past..........

If you guys really meet good woman and if the two couples ready to compromise for blissful marriage, you guys would enjoy marriage maximally.

1 Like

Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by Fiscus105(m): 2:51am On Jul 03, 2022
rickpat:
MARRIAGE WILL ALWAYS BE HELL WHEN ONE PARTY THINKS HE OR SHE IS SMARTER THAN THE OTHER....once one is the mugu and the other the wise .. Marriage don scatter.....

people do have great marriages...maybe they should always come out to teach people how it works for them...NOT ONLY THE PEOPLE COMING OUT TO SAY THE NEGATIVES OR ILL TREATMENT FROM THEIR SPOUSE...

BOTH MAN AND WOMEN GO THROUGH ALOT WHEN IN TERRIBLE MARRIAGE...

Marriage starts from very beginning when guy asks lady out, you will ask urself, are we compactable in all fronts? Can I cope with her/him with his/her attitude for longtime to come? But instead, we normally focus on mundane eg. Beauty and handsome, fame, education, type of job, cars and houses, opportunities to have traveled abroad.

In as much those things are good in marriages, it's not guaranteed to make marriage work, if you guys not there is no compactivity
Re: Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. by bnadam21: 7:39am On Jul 03, 2022
Promzy99:
marriage na scam, aswearugod, I will rather just be fxcking around, get a baby mama than to have a leech I keep at home who only give p*ssy as her only marital contributions.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? / Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? / Is This True About Fine Girls? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.