Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. (34404 Views)

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten / Q I Group Of Companies Your Advice Is Needed / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by livinbygrace: 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
TollMind:

If I were you I would go for that #4 per bag, theys no way you won’t sell up to a 1000 bags a day, do your calculations, especially when the dry season comes in, some days you might sell up to 8000bags depending on how smart you are and how interactive you are with your costumers, especially when you know the area too well, I know guys who are hustling make up to 500k a month during the dry season and you could even get your own vehicle thereby raising the bar on your commission, work smart guy not hard

1000 bags ,Na so he easy?Some
Of you just sit down and type anyhow

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by abobote: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nawaoh Nigeria is finished. Someone that is very sound like this, will be earning 15k for a month.
Pls if you raise up 50k from the job, quit and start Okrika business
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by guru90: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Das1mama:
Good evening to all great men, women, boys and girls in Nairaland.
without wasting your precious time i will cut the long story short; as the topic stated, I just got a job in a pure water factory as a Driver, after much interaction and oral interview with the manager of the factory and gave me two options to accept either he will be paying me 15k per month or in every sale I made per bag that i will be earning #4. and aside from the salary he promised of giving me #200 everyday to serve as a meal, so out of curiosity I accepted the second option which is #4 per bag... pls which is more preferable, #15k monthly or #4 per bag sold? thanks and remain blessed. Note: Am to resume on Monday.

Seems like you got this job in Aba....... ABA salary via job is not supportive at all......
I paid all my workers 15k per month as well....
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by adecz: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
This is slave wages from every
direction you view it.

If you sell 100 bag a day, that is just
400 Naira❗️❗️

What food can you eat with 200 naira❗️❗️
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by johnnychuks(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
tctrills:

Do you have a better job for him?
is that the reasons you want him to be enslaved?
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Cutehector(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
30,000 is the minimum wage please..

Throw that job away
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by TollMind: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
livinbygrace:

1000 bags ,Na so he easy?Some
Of you just sit down and type anyhow

Stop thinking slow, the least those guys supply a day is 1500bags that in the raining season, you’ve been in the water business before so don’t tell me what I know, if he even sells 200 bags a day, which he would sell thrice that amount, would still be making more than 15k a month, be smart
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by zedegit: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Das1mama:
bachelor degree in biology at benue state university. 2011 second class lower 2.2.

A graduate? I don't believe this.

Go for teaching. Atleast you get paid #25 000 - #45 000 depending on the school.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Neddyogu(m): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
AKEEMNAS:

Dear Nozino, thus is a very bad advise to give anyone. Even if the conditions of the job isn't favourable in the current situation in the Nigerian economy. He didn't state he was forced to take the job.
Nozino don't be part of the problem we have today in this Country. Be content and avoid stealing everyone.

Na all diz Yahoo boys wey dey feel say everybody dey March Moni dey Waka for ground.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by ibinaboonline: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Thank you for giving him this advice. Chai, people dey suffer for this country o. I'll never look down on anybody in this life. Chai. Na wa o. It's there anybody here on nairaland who can reach out to this guy and post him a meaningful job?/
blazingblender:
Baba have you done your calculations??
Selling 100 bags daily *4 = 400 naira
That is tuture ooh abeg
Manage the 15k and look for a way to scale
Except you can be selling upto 200 bags daily
But jeez that stress 2much oob
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Das1mama:
without wasting your precious time i will cut the long story short; as the topic stated, I just got a job in a pure water factory as a Driver, after much interaction and oral interview with the manager of the factory and gave me two options to accept either he will be paying me 15k per month or in every sale I made per bag that i will be earning #4. and aside from the salary he promised of giving me #200 everyday to serve as a meal, so out of curiosity I accepted the second option which is #4 per bag... pls which is more preferable, #15k monthly or #4 per bag sold? thanks and remain blessed. Note: Am to resume on Monday.
Lol. You'll be fed crumbs since you don't have the courage to start something for yourself.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by tctrills: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
johnnychuks:
is that the reasons you want him to be enslaved?
Ok let him sleep in his house and die of hunger. You guys fail to understand that 9ja is a very poor country and you must be willing to work hard to survive.
Must people are not as privileged as you. Must need to do these kind of jobs to make ends meet.
What would you advise him to do, to beg?
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by damoobaba: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
HeavenVGate:

O GA Ooo! Just got my eyes wet about this. Send me your bank details bro.

God bless you
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Pyperlism: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
It is well with you my brother.
Is better than to be idle.
But the annoying part is that you apply with your BSC CERTIFICATE.
MY PRAYERS FOR YOU is THAT I Almighty God bless your hustling.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Lizzydonnah(f): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kindness218:
Where is your location? I have a driving job of 40k per month, with accommodation. 3 people to 1 room

@op reply this moniker
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by bigtt76(f): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Who owns the truck?
Who is fueling the truck?
Who repairs the truck if breaks down?
Is the truck in good shape?
Which area are you going to cover for sale?

These are questions you need to ask and understand if the answers favors your decision of N4 per bag sold.

Also the N15k per month is subject to sales so it's not 100% sure that you will be paid that.

Das1mama:
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by johnnychuks(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
abobote:
Nawaoh Nigeria is finished. Someone that is very sound like this, will be earning 15k for a month.
Pls if you raise up 50k from the job, quit and start Okrika business
how can he raise such amount in such salary, pls you guys should think now, so he don't have any problem to solve with money again, you hard when some one is saying how much they sale loaf of bread now, is 1k now, how will he sovive with such amount not to talk of saving from it.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by ibinaboonline: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
I wish I can like your comment twice
WatchYourSix:
People are evil ooo..15k per month in this harsh economy....when the employee now steal your money you'll start lamenting how you helped him with a job and pay you back with wrong.....

Some employers are just setting themselves up with all these cheap labour.....i domt care how much your cost of production is... if you cant pay decent salary, then you are not ready to be an employer of labor...

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by iHart(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Trojan8:

Try rest. No matter how the economy is, doesn't make sense to pay a driver about #500 per day. Most pure water drivers have to be up as early as 5am so as to beat competitors. Then you would work to evening because some customers won't pay you until they are done for the day. All that stress for 15k, try to be human abeg.
can you pay #50 per sachet of water so the driver can earn more?
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by WatchYourSix: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
torqque7:

Some of just talk anyhow without thinking about certain factors. Do you even know if he the employer has a reasonable customer base?abi you think the harsh economy doesn’t affect their business too?someone who manages to make a profit of 50k monthly,you expect such a business to pay its staff more than 10k?do you even know how many staff they have to struggle to pay?

When you become an employer of Labour then you can criticize people who you think don’t pay their staff well because from your comment I can bet you don’t know what it’s like having people work for you.

Another tout that thinks running a business is only about subtracting cost from profit and payimg workers whatever you like....

its not by force to own business...if your business has not matured beyond paying a full graduate with responsibilities 10-15k for 30days work...then that business is doing more than it should, has too many staff than it should or isnt just ready to be an employer of labour

.if your business has not matured....do it yourself with your family...your justification for paying a graduate 10k-15k month is a bunch of nonsense....its exploitation...
dont sugarcoat it cost of running business and how much you make..

8 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Archworld(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Das1mama:

If you have a smart phone and you are not ashame, you don't need this job
I distribute POS nationwide and most of my sales are from marketers . They earn commission from each sales and here you are intending to depend on 15k/month. My brother put your brain to work.
Some of my marketers earn 60-90k per month just buy using their phone to share my promotional materials

Apart from mine, there are so many things I believe you can learn from the comment here. Plan your life and get started. Stop enslaving yourself

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by damoobaba: 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kindness218:
Where is your location? I have a driving job of 40k per month, with accommodation. 3 people to 1 room

OP needs to contact this person. Na which state you dey?

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by lolu2019: 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
DaInferno:
make he d pay am 100k?

U dn run business before so?
Tax, fuel/diesel, light bill and other expenses...anyway undecided
u be idiot.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by WatchYourSix: 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
bluefilm:

Onye ara.

Tout kii you dia.

Onukwu. angry

Next time be civil in a dialogue....
U dont have monopoly of insult..
Omo álé jati jati

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by obinna58(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
15k for 31days is slavery in this economy

Don't do it.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by michaeljosh: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
merit455:
Were is your location,I can get you a better job

I will appreciate it if you can help me too with a better job, please.... Frustration is beginning to set in �
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by abobote: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
DaInferno:
make he d pay am 100k?

U dn run business before so?
Tax, fuel/diesel, light bill and other expenses...anyway undecided
15k is very poor, any how you want to look at it.

3days ago, I employed a sales, and I told her I will be paying her 30k, but after seen her how dedicated she is to the work, I decided to increase it to 35k.

When I told me wife about it, she started blabbing, why will I do a thing like that. I told her that even 35k is still very poor

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by ibinaboonline: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
God have mercy!
Das1mama:
bachelor degree in biology at benue state university. 2011 second class lower 2.2.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by lolu2019: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Das1mama:
imagine.he no better for any employer wey dey underpay their staff.
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Rexymania(m): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
What kind of salary is that. It's so painful
Re: I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. by Osombo: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
It depends on your situation, I would advise you start Bolt or Uber if U can afford a car or ask someone to give U on fire purchase so U earn directly.
What I don't get is 15k is small, option two seems suicidal, U been driver doesn't concern U with marketing na, urs na to drive deliver na, #4 per bag is putting you in marketing the water.
Some employers sha, on top the water wey God gave us free irrespective of the source of his water for the factory.[color=#000000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / Important: Notice to Jobseekers / Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.