Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,699 members, 7,813,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. (60505 Views)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by michael1508: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Any woman wey try this shit with me,pray make I no find out with my own secret findings,I no go even confront you as I no want any crocodile tears, na 6 feet get you with a smiling face ; smiley

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sassy256:
When a man cheats, he hurts his wife and brings in an illegitimate child and the wife is expected to bear it.
Oga sorry, it's one of those things. Accept it and move on undecided
If a woman try that with me wlh I will kill her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by VULCAN(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
When they say women have fish brain people like you will be angry.

Yet you have proven the statement to be true.

A child outside is a child outside.

A child inside is a child inside.

I won't bother to go deeper than that because your Hard Drive may not carry it.

Sassy256:
When a man cheats, he hurts his wife and brings in an illegitimate child and the wife is expected to bear it.
Oga sorry, it's one of those things. Accept it and move on undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Sassy256(f): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
VULCAN:

A child outside is a child outside.
A child inside is a child inside.
I won't bother to go deeper than that.
A child is a child
A child borne out of your spouse's cheating/infidelity is the same whether it's the husband or wife.
You people use stupid arguments to justify your actions.
What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Dearlord(m): 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
This is very bad looking at it from the right angle.
By the way how much is DNA test currently?
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Sassy256(f): 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hassanmaye:

If a woman try that with me wlh I will kill her
Then don't cheat on her, or you just might get it and it will even be twins grin

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Sassy256(f): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by nijanigga: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:

Prayers are useless and serves no purpose ,so no need.
Big lies ,just saying positive things can make a difference
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by dochenaj: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
The most painful part of this is that Jesus commanded we forgive all who trespass against us; including this traitorous wife.

How can you forgive something so damning and mind altering?

May God help us.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Onelove508: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

Any child that calls you father is your child.

It makes no difference at all !

What's the crying for ?

U are looking for who to start argument with so you can both insult each other, u enjoy it. And some guys will fall for ur trap not knowing ur are just whyning and catching cruise with them.

I wish they know this and ignore your and others like u.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Charly68: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
I believed it is another Funke' s drama
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Sassy256(f): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
sript:

Like for real,,, you are applauding her bravery and heroism?..
And like the woman don't cheat too? No sane mind wouldn't condemn cheating within the confines of marriage institution
No surprise you would always support your kind...no offense
I don't applaud anything.
I just say what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Men do it everyday and the woman is expected to accept it, yet they are the first to cry foul what it happens to them.
Please he should endure and pray for her to change abeg.

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Akanoaaa(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sparrk007:
menhh thank you bro..as for me if I found out that my son is not mine Humm sorry for my wife, she will go down n the secret remain with me...he is my son and my son he will remain. I cannot be a loser.

The family wey peace dey, na the bastard wey dey there never grow.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by legionISproteus: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
funshint:

May it happen to one of your brothers, uncle or son. Pls say Amen!
Logged in just to drop a "like"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Onelove508: 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

wos wobi... Alaye Na you get the bastard child, after all your expenses Na you get the child. Any man that comes to disturb you or your son kill him and tag him a kidnapper or ritualist

Any man that sleeps with your legally married wife till he got her pregnant wants you dead, if you kill him first then God would understand your plight

The child been his or not is not the only issue. Disappointment and betrayal are also in the picture.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by mickyeddi(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
This is why Dna tests should be done as early as possible because these h0es ain't loyal.

4 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by LINTUNE(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:

Prayers are useless and serves no purpose ,so no need.
u are just a stupid clout chasing mumu, 70 years old man....since u claim it's no big deal, y not answer the guys prayer whether u believe in prayer or not... at least, wish such occurrence upon yourself too.

2 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by legionISproteus: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Officialgarri:
Oh my God. I can feel the pain in the man's voice and it's hurting.

at the same time, I can see the genuineness in the wife's plea.

Regardless, that marriage can never be same

This is where you deploy operation forgive and forget.

Forgive the woman and forget about her
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by orchin(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sassy256:

Men do it everyday and the woman is expected to accept it, yet they are the first to cry foul what it happens to them.
Eranko nio
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Dotman2210(m): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=doggedfighter post=114381293]Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

I don't blame you, it is your stock-in-trade too
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Clash01: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Domestic violence go sweet for person like you.

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by LINTUNE(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:

Abominable , no

Barbaric ,not at all

Vile ,subjective

Not a big deal !
tell me, what do u guys gain from chasing clout...what does the negative attentions,likes and vile comment u get, do to your life....it's quite shocking,how can a full blown adult just make a stupid comment to get insults and negative attentions on a faceless forum,are u that lonely?.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by HiFive: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

WTF are u even saying.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by od501: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

How many men that called you baby have opened your legs for?!

This is why real men are always afraid of marrying Nigerian gals, very stupid set of people feeling woke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

you're a bàstard
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by jaxxy(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
These hoes ain't loyal. He paid her school fees doesn't mean u marry her oo. probably she married out of being indebted to him or just a hoe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by shoboy9: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Why are men afraid of DNA testing?
Makes no sense. Even if your wife is faithful, what if the child was swapped at the hospital?
Once you bring the child home, do the needful. There is no shame in it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by IbadeHQ: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

I pray this happen to your son.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by stephenponti(m): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Na them! Aves of same plumage!
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by sript: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sassy256:

You mean men do it too...

Like the woman send/spent her money/resources on the man illegal child without knowing thinking she owns the child

Go read up the post again before you comment. Obviously you didn't read before commenting..

Post isn't about women cheating.
A case of paternity fraud

Man discovered the child isn't his own..haba make una get small conscience na sad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me / Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) / I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.