Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. (60546 Views)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by IamAsiri: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ay04z:
Dna just suppose be free jare.... D day dey give birth make dem just run am sharply like in advance country... Diz shit wount be happening over and over again.... Most first born are likely to be a bastard.. . Just try run dna.. Before d child mature too much.. Fear women... Even those wan dat do eye like s. U.... E no mean even if na u cut hymen oo... Don't deceive urself.. Dey re likely to have sex with there first love.... I kom in peace...

Some don't have any first love they are sleeping with; they are just victims of desperation to have a child. Some of them have stayed really long in their husbands' houses without giving birth that desperation began to set in, especially if their mother-in-laws made them see hell because of barrenness. Such women usually get advised wrongly by bad friends or their mothers and unfortunately, give in to this advice, damning whatever consequences of such acts.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Timetravel88: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Adliperd:

Only wise men think like this... Accept the wife and the child And move on. Wait for any Bastard to come and Claim the child

Lies, this is chronic self deceit. How does such a man sleep at night knowing another man sowed a seed in his wife's vagina behind his back. They called him a fool and he will be a bigger fool accepting that child.
Each time you look at the child you are reminded of your wife's legs hanging in the air as another man pummels away without protection.
One day the child will still return to their biological father. Nature will always come knocking

3 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by pocohantas(f): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:

Thanks for seeing the sense in my comment. grin

Onye ara. She say na sense in my comment.
Lmao!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
TheOnlyUyai:
It's staged. It's fake. A smear campaign against the female gender. You men won't succeed.

Why do you think its fake or a smear campaign? Do you say this when ladies post issues relating to domestic violence?
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by TheKingIsHere: 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Officialgarri:
Oh my God. I can feel the pain in the man's voice and it's hurting.

at the same time, I can see the genuineness in the wife's plea.

Regardless, that marriage can never be same

Genuineness in the wife's plea? You are a compound dunce but you don't know
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by IamAsiri: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
Firstcitizen:
Paternity fraud should attract long custodial jail terms. This is how we created a corrupt society. Straight from the basic unit of society...The family.

That is how a man came on NL to cry out that his wife cheated and the disgusting females here were asking him if he has not cheated before. Goes a long way to tell you every Nigerian female has the tendency to commit paternity fraud if you judge by the percentage of those who asked that question from the sample data.

So, with this generalisation of yours, is it also sane to conclude that every man has the tendency to cheat, have children from other women or rape? Wouldn't that be fair on the good guys? I am surprised at the way some of you talk; using few comments of some unmarried ladies to generate statistics. Awon statisticians aye. grin
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by doggedfighter(f): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
pocohantas:

Onye ara. She say na sense in my comment.
Lmao!!! grin

Bia pocohantas , leave me alone oo
I gave many people BP on this thread grin grin

Allow me enjoy myself grin
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Gkemz: 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

Any child that calls you father is your child.

It makes no difference at all !

What's the crying for ?

I pray may we never marry a harlot like you who justifies adultery and fornication.

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by VirileNelly2420: 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Nawa o...
Ur wife, not just cheated on u o, but had to take in for another man..., Carry another man pikin in ur house? Na gross disrespect b dat. So devastating!
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Afriifa(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?Thunder Fire You!

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by doggedfighter(f): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Adliperd:

Only wise men think like this... Accept the wife and the child And move on. Wait for any Bastard to come and Claim the child

You are the sensible man on this thread.

How can you raise a child and allow a stupid reason rob you of a beautiful human you have nurtured over the years?

Keep your home,seal your lips and keep your child.

Some things in life are not as hard as we make them seem !

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sassy256:

Then don't cheat on her, or you just might get it and it will even be twins grin
I have a big D I can't control myself
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by kingyakos: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Are u ok?
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Wizmj4real(m): 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

You've finally been identified
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Mycometp3(m): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
You're mad
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Contekbbc: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Amen

funshint:

May it happen to one of your brothers, uncle or son. Pls say Amen!
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Mycometp3(m): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Una don smoke igbo ..I pray the same thing hapun to u 2 so you go no how e dey hurt ..why una no fit get sense like this
doggedfighter:

You are the sensible man on this thread.

How can you raise a child and allow a stupid reason rob you of a beautiful human you have nurtured over the years?

Keep your home,seal your lips and keep your child.

Some things in life are not as hard as we make them seem !
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Akabuking: 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

Olosho don drop quote

What's the crying for ?

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by gosmoney(m): 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:

Abominable , no

Barbaric ,not at all

Vile ,subjective

Not a big deal !
u most be an animal na dog suppose dey Bleep u
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Mycometp3(m): 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Make nairaland dey allow comment section dey post with our picture ..I won dey see all this mumu wey dey always comment rubbish like say Dem no go sch
Moh247:
cool

wos wobi... Alaye Na you get the bastard child, after all your expenses Na you get the child. Any man that comes to disturb you or your son kill him and tag him a kidnapper or ritualist

Any man that sleeps with your legally married wife till he got her pregnant wants you dead, if you kill him first then God would understand your plight

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by bizhop01: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Very useless she-goat
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lol..

His cup of tea..
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by GermanPoison(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

you will know them when u see them going outside for hookups after getting married
Person like u will surely give ur husband another man's son
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by GermanPoison(m): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

wos wobi... Alaye Na you get the bastard child, after all your expenses Na you get the child. Any man that comes to disturb you or your son kill him and tag him a kidnapper or ritualist

Any man that sleeps with your legally married wife till he got her pregnant wants you dead, if you kill him first then God would understand your plight

guy no sense
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Mycometp3(m): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Amen�
clericuzzio:

May this happen to you
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by GermanPoison(m): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

with power vested in me they will do it to ur brother, any of your relatives
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Why do you think its fake or a smear campaign? Do you say this when ladies post issues relating to domestic violence?

It's staged. Watch the video well.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

One Club member SPOTTED cheesy grin grin
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by GermanPoison(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
funshint:

May it happen to one of your brothers, uncle or son. Pls say Amen!
Amen let me add in Jesus name
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by cherryCola: 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
TheOnlyUyai:
It's staged. It's fake. A smear campaign against the female gender. You men won't succeed.

uñam ebõk undecided
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by orumba(m): 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mr man the earlier you return the child to the owner the better for you, cry now so that you won't cry in future

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

My Husband Gave Me An STD That Nearly Killed Me / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions / I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.