Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. (60555 Views)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by advanceDNA: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
TheOnlyUyai:

Yes oh. We are.

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Paulplayy: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

Any child that calls you father is your child.

It makes no difference at all !

What's the crying for ?

Oteh
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Sassy256(f): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
sript:

You mean men do it too...
Like the woman send/spent her money/resources on the man illegal child without knowing thinking she owns the child
Go read up the post again before you comment. Obviously you didn't read before commenting..
Post isn't about women cheating.
A case of paternity fraud
Man discovered the child isn't his own..haba make una get small conscience na sad
I'm talking about the emotional trauma he's obviously going through in addition to whatever he has expended. Do you think the cost is his greatest pain? No, it's the betrayal.
Women feel the exact same betrayal.
Ps: I read the post and watched the video too.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Hezmatosky: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

I wonder o!
Let woe be tied any man who will come to claim such child under your roof. Do to him anything you wishes, law no hold u
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Sassy256(f): 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
orchin:

Same to you cool
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by ChinagoChiBoy: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maka why kwanu?¿
Anyways,
Maybe the cry will relief him some of the pains but, i just think its too late to cry, so man_up and take him/her, its your child.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Firstcitizen: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

I like this. Well written, concise and straight to the point. You got my respect bro for revealing that you are a bastard without being hypocritical.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by vanderwal1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
I'm scared,...for real!! embarassed
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by lochi01(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

you are saying rubbish
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Streetmovement(m): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=doggedfighter post=114381293]Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Wotoporiously cool speaking

No offense but you be idiot cool
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by fuqua: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
YOUR COMMENT IS ASININE!
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by deflover(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

ashawo don drop quote

7 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Ebymyk(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

so it's okay by you to bear children for another man in your husbands house right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Sunnyski: 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

May the same fate befall you and your children's children since you feel it's good.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by missrosey: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Staged.

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by chidiwar(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

God will punish uu and ur generation 4 this ur barbaric comment

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by LZAA: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by sekem: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
The man should just send her packing.

No time to waste talking.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by MasterKernel: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Hope you wouldn't have issues with your wife bringing home kids that aren't your biological kids, while they call you father?

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by edunaragold(f): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ? This one go done like 5 abortions o.kia fear woman.

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by error4040: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

ASHAWOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by emonis88: 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

Ur husband il bring in another woman's child n he il call u mother, he is urs o! If u maltreat that child ur words will judge u.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Timetravel88: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
Officialgarri:
Oh my God. I can feel the pain in the man's voice and it's hurting.

at the same time, I can see the genuineness in the wife's plea.

Regardless, that marriage can never be same

What marriage are you blabbing about? Shey na marriage wey don end?
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by GistFullGround: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

You are a wicked soul & only God will pay your kind!

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

wos wobi... Alaye Na you get the bastard child, after all your expenses Na you get the child. Any man that comes to disturb you or your son kill him and tag him a kidnapper or ritualist

Any man that sleeps with your legally married wife till he got her pregnant wants you dead, if you kill him first then God would understand your plight

Who are you to kill first? The one who broke the marriage contract or the invitee?

If you can't stand the lady who can go ahead to repudiate the contract entered into by both of you then you should leave the invitee alone.

In synopsis, the major problem is not the man who had consentual sex with supposed wife but the wife. She is a more threat to the man's life than the third party. The hammer should be on her first before thinking of the third party. The best thing always is to walk away from them all else you kill and do the jail term.
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by sript: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sassy256:

I'm talking about the emotional trauma he's obviously going through in addition to whatever he has expended. Do you think the cost is his greatest pain? No, it's the betrayal.
Women feel the exact same betrayal.
Ps: I read the post and watched the video too.

My point isn't just about what was spent and whatnot...

Betrayal is vile regardless of gender..
One is more costly and damaging than the other
A case scenario

A 65yrs old man discovered that the children that he had labourered day and night for aren't his..

And a woman of same age discovered her husband had a child outside...

Biko Which case has far damaging effects
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by GoodIsGod: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

You made sense.
I might be sad that I was deceived and betrayed by the woman but my love for the child remains the same for life.

I might disown the woman but not the child.
I wonder how it's easy for men to disown a child that has grown up to know you as dad.

1 Like

Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by doggedfighter(f): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
GoodIsGod:

You made sense.
I might be sad that I was deceived and betrayed by the woman but my love for the child remains the same for life.
I wonder how it's easy for men to disown a child that has grown up to know you as dad.

Thanks for seeing the sense in my comment. grin
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by Osobi32(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not a big deal.

What's the crying for ?

pls shut up..... I hope u will still say this if it happens to ur brother
Re: Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. by realgideon(m): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:

Prayers are useless and serves no purpose ,so no need.
I'm sure that's how you were brought to this world LovePeddler

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today / Marriage: Before And After / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.