Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. (45216 Views)

14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 / Men Stop Bullying Your Pregnant Wife. / I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Broke is relative.

Lmao abeg grin

Would you settle for a trenches guy? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Zonefree(m): 9:19am On Jul 07, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

You aren't serious. Why must the house be swept when I am around? It's rude, simple! A guest for that matter!
Who the hell are you to tell a family when to sweep their house?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Maverick777: 9:21am On Jul 07, 2022
asdfjklhaha:

I agree with you. Her behavior is so wrong I can't go at my aunt's place and see her sweeping and cross leg, I will help her out. We girls should stop defending foolishness, that girl is rude.
If you're a female, it means you're wise. I commend you!
And you're the only one I find worthy to quote on this thread
I'd leave you with something I think you already know, but others(male & female) need to see and learn from..
'its not Simping to call out your gender if they do something that's wrong, no but's, no what if's, if its wrong its wrong! stop enabling B.S in the name of gender support...'

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Lmao abeg grin

Would you settle for a trenches guy? undecided

When I am not mad.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:46am On Jul 07, 2022
Zonefree:

I don't understand? If you and mom think it is right to sweep when a guest is around, makes me ask myself if she gave you the necessary home training.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2022
Maverick777:

If you're a female, it means you're wise. I commend you!
And you're the only one I find worthy to quote on this thread
I'd leave you with something I think you already know, but others(male & female) need to see and learn from..
'its not Simping to call out your gender if they do something that's wrong, no but's, no what if's, if its wrong its wrong! stop enabling B.S in the name of gender support...'

LOL. You are looking for solidarity.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

When I am not mad.

So you have a choice, and the young man in your OP have his too undecided

6 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

So you have a choice, and the young man in your OP have is too undecided

Noted. You have been noticed. BYE felicia!
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Zonefree(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't understand? If you and mom think it is right to sweep when a guest is around, makes me ask myself if she gave you necessary home training.
You're not that important, neither do you have golds adorned round your waist to warrant a family not to sweep their house in your presence.

26 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2022
Zonefree:

You're not that important, neither do you have golds adorned round your waist to warrant a family not to sweep their house in your presence.

Bye felicia!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Zonefree(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Bye felicia!
Okay, Okechukwu.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Maverick777: 10:17am On Jul 07, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

LOL. You are looking for solidarity.
I'd tell you again, GROW UP!
you don't have as much time as you think you do.
lastly and most importantly,.... never mind!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Nyascobar1414: 10:17am On Jul 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Nothing like cruise, na frustration dey worry am. Don't u know that once a woman dun clock 35years, she start agitating, coupled with ops midget stature

Vawulence everywhere..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Nyascobar1414: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2022
Zonefree:
Okay, Okechukwu.
Lmaoooooo... Dis guy na vawulence... Nii Okechukwu

5 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Nyascobar1414: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2022
Madam, get a man.. Frustration is all over you..

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Nyascobar1414: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2022
Persephone1:
This isn't even about pretense or trying to play a good girl.But who you are! Moral is fast becoming a thing of the past, so is empathy. It's so uncultured, uncouth and totally mannerless for a young person to raise his or her legs up for an elderly person to sweep. I'm certain she's not sweeping a dessert,so the act of chivalry to take the broom from her shouldn't be a big deal to a well trained and right thinking person. It won't kill if you help the woman.

Personally, I will do that for the woman and as well let the guy know he is wrong for not taking the broom from his mum. It speaks a lot about him.That's how to raise a standard and eradicate unreasonable beliefs and practices not by throwing your upbringing into the thin air because you want to prove a point . Two wrongs don't make a right, you don't claim a standard by acting substandard. It brings out all you stand for in a negative perspective.

I typed this because of some things I read here not because I believe that guy in the picture. Lol he's known for making up nonsense just to trend. cheesy

women must always support women.. Are you not part of the sisterhood?

3 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I guess you were there when my mother gave birth to me? Don't you have anything else to say other than this "evening newspaper thingy"?
Aunty rest, una go dey put mouth for waiting no concern una.
Don't worry in few years time, when menopause go show, na that time una no go allow us see road for shiloh
As for your age, I know u na

8 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2022
Maverick777:

My dear, you are the one who should change your thinking process. You sound so archaic.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

women must always support women.. Are you not part of the sisterhood?
You must be high on some cow dung if you think I will be a part of your childish tratrums. Go be useful!

9 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Aunty rest, una go dey put mouth for waiting no concern una.
Don't worry in few years time, when menopause go show, na that time una no go allow us see road for shiloh
As for your age, I know u na

Who do you know? Abi is this one slow? Abeg, shift.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2022
Zonefree:

Help me ask that evening newspaper, that's just to tell u d type of daughters of eve we hv dis day

5 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Madam, get a man..
Frustration is all over you..

Is this one alright? Did I tell you I am single? So, to call out trash now says I don't have a man or frustrated? You are very slow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2022
Maverick777:

How could u tell a 35year old lady to grow up?
She no gree grow up wen in her 20s,na now wey menopause dey knock for door she go grow?

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Nyascobar1414: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Is this one alright? Did I tell you I am single? So, to call out trash now says I don't have a man or frustrated? You are very slow.

Your wordings breath frustration and past failed relationships..

Shiloh might be of help

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by descarado: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2022
Nazgul:
The pic you uploaded has nothing to do with standard, it's all about how the girl was brought up.

We're Africans not Americans, African culture demands that when an elder is doing a chore or carrying something, you should offer to help.

I've gotten up for a pregnant woman to sit down during my NIN registration, I didn't know her from anywhere, but I felt since she's pregnant she ought to sit while me the agile young man should do the standing...that's the way I was brought up. Even on the ATM, if line is long and I see an elderly person at the back, I'll go behind him/her as ask him/her to take my position and withdraw before me.

Like I said, it has nothing to do with standard, it's just about how you were brought up. The girl on that pics you uploaded, has no respect for elderly people and one can easily conclude that she has little regard for her parents at home. The guy's mom did right by walking her out of her house, such behavior is not part of our culture.
You should endeavour to treat your visitors as guests. That's the difference between the rich and the poor.
The rich is all about creating lasting impressions on the visitor while the poor is all about what he can take away or get from the visitor. Can you see the different mindsets. Choose which one to belong to. Trust me, while you are with the guest eating, drinking and chatting, you will learn 50% of the person's character and personality.
It has nothing to do with African culture.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Nyascobar1414: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2022
Persephone1:
You must be high on some cow dung if you think I will be a part of your childish tratrums. Go be useful!

Evening.........
Complete it aunty
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:41am On Jul 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Vawulence everywhere..
Comr sir, na here we go scatter d place, no space for d gender that Jah regretted creating.

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Madam, get a man..
Frustration is all over you..
Comr sir, u fit marry midget? If NO, that means u dun see where wahala dey
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Shiloh might be of help

K

5 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Shiloh might be of help
Sorry comr sir, Jah no dey hear prayer of evening newspaper bcs dey hv useless their youthful and fruitful age coupled with her stature as midget

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Evening.........
Complete it aunty
Direct the puzzle to your Mama as a homework from me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by emmanuelbrown26: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Who do you know? Abi is this one slow? Abeg, shift.
Lolssssssss, dis midget dey mak laugh fucking hard

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? / A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son / Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.