Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. - Family (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. (45209 Views)

14 Strategies To Avoid Unnecessary Pressure In 2023 / Men Stop Bullying Your Pregnant Wife. / I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by michael1508: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
Munzy14:

Joke apart in the attached pics, my Mom will walk her out as well...
Culture is culture..

I can't go to the house of a girl I want to marry, and see her elderly parents sweeping, and sit to watch lipsrsealed It will speak volume of arrogance and poor home training as an African/ Igbo extraction.

Aside culture, her parents is like a mom and Dad to me as well..So I will sit and watch my Parents (Mom) sweep, I will sit and raise leg grin grin

My mama go wipe you that broom grin grin Trust a leo gang. grin grin grin
That wipe you broom got me laughing,what is the meaning of Leo gang?
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by michael1508: 12:12am On Jul 10, 2022
Maverick777:

domestic chores are for women!
technical/hectic jobs are for men! (all things being equal)
stop trying to form woke because of cheap publicity..

can you change a car tyre?
I would expect you to say yes because you're bloody hypocrite.
Of course she ll say yes,just for the argument sake.
Any time she and her kind are opportune to do anything a man does better,they won't let the world rest about it,they will sing it to all the ears and flock it to all around for everyone to see just for public praises and pities,we see them every now and then.
Of course,I ll say there are basic life skills everyone should have regardless of gender but most of these trying to form woke shit girls around want to eat their cakes and still have it.

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by egobright(m): 5:28am On Jul 10, 2022
I don't understand, are you saying the woman who asked the young lady out of the house her name is men? Or the fellow who posted it on social media is called men?
Please clarify
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Munzy14(m): 5:30am On Jul 10, 2022
michael1508:

That wipe you broom got me laughing,what is the meaning of Leo gang?
grin That woman doesn't pretend to like nonsense behaviour at all.

Leo is a zodiac for people born in August.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2022
egobright:
I don't understand, are you saying the woman who asked the young lady out of the house her name is men? Or the fellow who posted it on social media is called men?
Please clarify

Can't you read?
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by michael1508: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2022
Munzy14:

grin That woman doesn't pretend to like nonsense behaviour at all.

Leo is a zodiac for people born in August.

Oh I see,I think I have heard that before.
But do you think your mum not taking nonsense from people is due to her being born in August,I have always thought People just choose who they want to be personality-wise,I know there are some in-born traits we all exhibition though.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Munzy14(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2022
michael1508:

Oh I see,I think I have heard that before.
But do you think your mum not taking nonsense from people is due to her being born in August,I have always thought People just choose who they want to be personality-wise,I know there are some in-born traits we all exhibition though.
Zodiacs play role in behavioural and traits of each human.
You just cannot ignore that.

People choose who they want to be plus other factors.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by michael1508: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2022
Munzy14:

Zodiacs play role in behavioural and traits of each human.
You just cannot ignore that.

People choose who they want to be plus other factors.
I have heard about that several times,I can't just phantom it just yet,it looks strange and kind of spiritual though.
Were you born in August just like your mum too?
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by kkins25(m): 11:33am On Jul 10, 2022
Elporo:

I see.

Your paternal family is dysfunctional hence your father's decision to purchase his properties in his "wife's" name (bravo to ur old man grin). You might think this cute because you love your mother but it is still not the "way". I wonder how many billionaires purchased business, acquired bank accounts, shares and networked in their wives' names.

So many ways to use the money which can guarantee your children will be multi-millionaires before 21. Ever heard of trust funds, mutual funds, investment bankers. Especially today when you can reach Zurich with N100 worth of data. grin

If anything is in my wife's name it is her property - as per Nigerian law and she has the right to do with as she pleases.

Hookers and baby daddy? Patraich? You concept of patriarchy is just the directly opposite version of an extreme mis-guided feminist.

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Lordhades21(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2022
kkins25:

Knowing what a man's family members can do, my father never bought anything in his name. he also bore it at the back of his mind that he would most likely die before her. So, it was common sense to put stuffs in her name. Not everybody comes from homes where two mad individuals marry each other.

Your father tried, I can never trust a woman wholly like that. What if she disappeared never to be seen with all documents. Men trust no one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Munzy14(m): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
michael1508:

I have heard about that several times,I can't just phantom it just yet,it looks strange and kind of spiritual though.
Were you born in August just like your mum too?
cheesy not spiritual, just extra knowledge one must have.

January.

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by kkins25(m): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lordhades21:

Your father tried, I can never trust a woman wholly like that. What if she disappeared never to be seen with all documents. Men trust no one.
The woman who basically transitioned his life from the TRENCHES.. Unfortunately, like lots of men, money pumps their shoulders and they begin to live recklessly My father was no different. My old man was a play boy but he never forgot who was responsible for the success he had achieved in life..

Even when things went bad, it was through my mum that things became better. If a more ambitious man had had a woman like my mum as wife, he should be contesting for president now... Plus, if he wanted the best for his kids and knew perfectly that no one could take care of them better than their mum..

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Cromagnon: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
talk2hb1:

Trust Me, Their is a place for everyone
not for them. Na 80% single motherhood rate
That is 1 in 5 can't keep a man
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Brian47(m): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Narialand and gender war

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by PumpumPrince: 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Is that all you can say? I'm happily one naw. grin

As if being an evening newspaper is a sin.

^^^kaiiii see mango.
helo do u set standard and please can i mate wit u has a friend please? i beg? cheesy
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
JovialJune:
All these mumu that grew up in a dysfunctional family and damaged upbringing, trying foolishly to make their stupid thought process and background the yardstick and standard

If una papa no show una love in little things and always being there, that's your business, keep drinking your bitterness, envy and hatred alone.

You know the funny thing. In most cases, Toxic and Damaged people are the ones who can spot a Toxic and damaged person. You are a perfect example of what you posted. Believe Me..

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by pragmatistm(m): 1:06am On Jul 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So why did the woman's own son stand and watch his mother sweep for his own visitor? undecided

Why did her own son not show courtesy to his own mother? undecided

It is unreasonable for a mother to judge another person's child by standards she would not even hold her own child to. It is not only conceited but bothering on disturbing to do such. undecided

There was no such mention that the son was present at the time. Stop adding unnecesary details to justify the lady's disrespectiful action. The mother could have reported what happened while his son was not present in the sitting room.

If you were the lady, you deserved to be sent out.
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by pragmatistm(m): 1:14am On Jul 16, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I reason like a 7-year-old because I called out the trash your gender did? I can see your sense of maturity.

Guy, read my comments all through. I will not become that kind of mother and grandmother. Me, that will fly my son and his girlfriend outside the country for treats. How will sweeping and chores my problem when I will have people take care of that for me? I don't know what sort of life you live or if you are mediocre, I am not.

I will not use substandard and archaic mindsets into vetting what a potential life partner will be for my son. I have no interest. I am not like you with a poverty mindset.

Once again, emancipate yourself from mental backwardness.
Emancipate my foot. In the present scenario, who told you that the mother or the family was a billionaire. Your 7 year old reasoning sucks. The family cannot live beyond their means. So if you were the one who came visiting and you acted like that, it shows a lack of home training. Period.

People live according to what they encounter in this life. The fact that the mother sweeps does not make her less human and she deserves respect and dignity from your baby brained gender. Don't start talking trash as if you are the one feeding the entire nation and its not God that created poor people. Madam fly out for treats!!
Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by TONYE001(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
I saw this post on Facebook and it makes me question myself asking what "Nigerian men want". It irks me so bad.

Women have been debased to NOTHING that a chore has become a yardstick in choosing a wife. I keep asking myself if God did not make a mistake to have given the headship to them from the beginning.

And now, I'll reiterate this here. I also don't care about the reactions it brings. It's not my business how you feel but I must say this to men- DO NOT SET UNNECESSARY STANDARDS THAT YOU WON'T MEET. Read that again. Would he have washed the girl's father's or mother's clothes if turns were switched? NO. Many men here won't either. It degrades them after all. ONLY women should cower and wash g-pee tanks because they want to marry. Marriage only favours the women after all. It's the women who do these things I blame. You don't rate yourselves.

If you try this with me, I'll FAIL your test woefully. It is the audacity to make this a post for me. They make marriage seem so unpalatable and dramatic.

Manners should tell you that you do not sweep when a guest is around. It is ABSOLUTELY rude and that shows that you do not even respect me enough to have kept your abode neat before my arrival. And that to me, is a RED FLAG!

It also tells me that "I am not welcome in your abode". I am immensely glad that the girl in the story dodged a bullet. Good riddance.

Signed; Bitterleaf Feminist.

Old post, but let me still ask..

The girl met his mother sweeping, and he expected her to pick the broom (or whatever it was she was using) and complete the task.. What was he doing before she got there? Why didn't HE take the broom and sweep the house?

Funny!

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
TONYE001:

Old post, but let me still ask..

The girl met his mother sweeping, and he expected her to pick the broom (or whatever it was she was using) and complete the task. What was he doing before she got there? Why didn't HE take the broom and sweep the house?

Funny!

Very funny indeed.

I asked the same question. What exactly was he doing and why could he not take the broom to sweep? Makes me question his home training.

1 Like

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Shaggyswang(f): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
It’s always delicious to see the tears of women who heap financial expectations and standards on men that they can never meet when they complain about men setting their own expectations on women that they don’t meet.
It makes it blatantly clear that you dim witted mo-rons deceive yourself that men don’t see your one sided materialism for what it is and act accordingly cheesy.
For una mind the men don’t know they are purchasing you and as such will make demands of their property that they themselves don’t need to meet. Lmfaoooooooooo the person paying for poosey should himself feel constricted to only purchasing poosey from one person?
Abi the person funding a fully grown woman who is capable of working and paying her own bills but instead chooses to be an entitled materialistic cunnt shouldn’t know it’s in his power to command them to do his bidding, be it house chores, staying faithful or whatever else crosses his fantasy? Y’all think men believe your lies that we are paying for “tRuE lOvE” lmfao.
Lmfao. Selectional eKwAleEtEe.
“Men should pay my bills and see me as their equal.” Ment
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you.. the delusional Nigerian fEmInIsT
Weep more sweetheart. They taste awesome grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. by Harmony92(f): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
Maverick777:

If you noticed, I specifically stayed away from insulting or even referring to your family after countless provocations from you, you know why, the moment one is quick to bring family members into an argument, it simply means him/her has no regards whatsoever for his/her own. So I really do not blame you.
From all ramifications, you are a definition of everything bad and a disgrace to your gender.

as you were..
Go back n read our previous quotes n tell me what started the insult? Calling me a liar when you don't know me from Adam. Don't tell me calling a stranger you don't know a liar is a compliment and a sign of good behavior on a faceless forum o angry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? / A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son / Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.