Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,283 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate (41279 Views)

The New Nigeria-Cameroon Border Bridge Has Been Commissioned (Photos & Videos / Nigerian Students Studying Abroad, Travelers To Pay ₦40,000 For Police Clearance / New Nigeria International Passport To Cost N70,000 - Immigration Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by olumii: 5:47am On Sep 10, 2023
Truly, the government is trying to ensure that things get better in this country but the system has an endemic corruption.

I registered for my wife PCC on Friday and till now, its only at the confirmed stage. I just did mine now and from the file number between mine and hers, there has been a record of 1040 registration and each person paying N30,000 amounts to N31,200,000 in the government coffers which is a good thing. I can only imagine how much has been made from this new process, but would it be used judiciously?

The human bottlenecks created to ensure money still flows into personal pocket is alarming and if you don't pay for fast track, your application will hang for months.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Stallion93(m): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2023
olumii:
Truly, the government is trying to ensure that things get better in this country but the system has an endemic corruption.

I registered for my wife PCC on Friday and till now, its only at the confirmed stage. I just did mine now and from the file number between mine and hers, there has been a record of 1040 registration and each person paying N30,000 amounts to N31,200,000 in the government coffers which is a good thing. I can only imagine how much has been made from this new process, but would it be used judiciously?

The human bottlenecks created to ensure money still flows into personal pocket is alarming and if you don't pay for fast track, your application will hang for months.
Did you do it online or at their Nigerian office?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by olumii: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
I did it online, its actually a seamless process and takes less than 10 minutes. But after that, the waiting game starts and you will need a plug to help expedite it, which really should not be the case.

I will be going for biometric capture tomorrow. The urgency of what you need it for will force your hand to use a plug to move it to the next stage.

Stallion93:
Did you do it online or at their Nigerian office?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Stallion93(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2023
olumii:
I did it online, its actually a seamless process and takes less than 10 minutes. But after that, the waiting game starts and you will need a plug to help expedite it, which really should not be the case.

I will be going for biometric capture tomorrow. The urgency of what you need it for will force your hand to use a plug to move it to the next stage.

I’ve been trying via their website but it’s not working
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by olumii: 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
You would have to register first with your email to be able to sign-in and proceed. Filling the form afterwards is simple and straightforward.

Stallion93:
I’ve been trying via their website but it’s not working

1 Like

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by olumii: 3:39am On Sep 14, 2023
I did my biometric capture on Tuesday and it went smoothly, no long queue or hiccups. The officer that attended to me was quite pleasant. The one that attended to my wife was a bit nasty, guess she was tired and easily irritated.

It moved to the 3rd stage, 4th stage and 5th stage all through the evening and dropped at about midnight or thereabout. When I checked the status at 3am, it was completed and the PCC document was available for download. A completion email was also sent. My wife got a completion sms, I didnt.

I registered for her on Friday morning, I did my own registration on Sunday morning. I used the plug to move both on Monday morning and we did biometric capture on Tuesday evening. PCC was available to use on Wednesday.

So the turn around time using my own timeline is 3 days. You can actually achieve it in 2 days or the same day you submit if your plug is on hand.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Tochitee(m): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2023
olumii:
I did my biometric capture on Tuesday and it went smoothly, no long queue or hiccups. The officer that attended to me was quite pleasant. The one that attended to my wife was a bit nasty, guess she was tired and easily irritated.

It moved to the 3rd stage, 4th stage and 5th stage all through the evening and dropped at about midnight or thereabout. When I checked the status at 3am, it was completed and the PCC document was available for download. A completion email was also sent. My wife got a completion sms, I didnt.

I registered for her on Friday morning, I did my own registration on Sunday morning. I used the plug to move both on Monday morning and we did biometric capture on Tuesday evening. PCC was available to use on Wednesday.

So the turn around time using my own timeline is 3 days. You can actually achieve it in 2 days or the same day you submit if your plug is on hand.

Bros I stay at dodan barracks close to alagbon. I just made payment online,can you help me with your plug to expedite it for me??
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by olumii: 6:55am On Sep 16, 2023
Hello, send me a mail please.

Tochitee:

Bros I stay at dodan barracks close to alagbon. I just made payment online,can you help me with your plug to expedite it for me??
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Deeofdeebeauty: 9:44am On Sep 16, 2023
Please, I applied for my pcc and this is what the details is showing, I have lost the number on my NIN but my email is functioning

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by olumii: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
This is the second stage and it wont likely move from this stage unless you use a plug. They will tell you to wait for 3-4 days that it would move but most times, it wont.

Next stage is for you to go for biometric capture once it moves from this stage. Which State are you in, Lagos?

Deeofdeebeauty:
Please, I applied for my pcc and this is what the details is showing, I have lost the number on my NIN but my email is functioning
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Deeofdeebeauty: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
olumii:
This is the second stage and it wont likely move from this stage unless you use a plug. They will tell you to wait for 3-4 days that it would move but most times, it wont.

Next stage is for you to go for biometric capture once it moves from this stage. Which State are you in, Lagos?
No, ogun state
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Afolashade00(f): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
[quote author=Goldenski post=119957250]

Do I need to wait for any email after online registration and payment been made before I will go for biometric
Is there any appointment email for capturing or I can just go

Hello, I went for capturing at Alagbon.
I paid 20k for biometrics.
I wasn’t given any document, I was told it would be sent to my email.
How true is that ? Is the only document I have is the one that was issued online after making payment which is 30k
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by zenith2k9: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
Please can you assist with your plug to conclude my PCC in lagos. I have been waiting to get called for biometrics.

olumii:

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by olumii: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2023
Hello,

Keep checking the online page you registered on. It will be dropped there and all you have to do is download it on your phone or laptop. You will be sent an email or sms to inform you the process is completed.

[quote author=Afolashade00 post=125833881][/quote]
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by olumii: 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2023
Yes thats not a problem, I will link you up with the plug.

I got your email but I responded but got a mailer daemon so I think there is a problem with Nairaland mail forwarding.

Kindly drop your email or how to contact you.

zenith2k9:
Please can you assist with your plug to conclude my PCC in lagos. I have been waiting to get called for biometrics.

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by freedomtours(m): 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
zenith2k9:

If you have successfully pass the first stage and it remains your biometric as indicatedin the picture, then you are good to go, just a little thing remaining, you can do your biometric any part of the country you are.
I can help out if needed.

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by zenith2k9: 4:31am On Sep 17, 2023
I have responded to your email.
freedomtours:

If you have successfully pass the first stage and it remains your biometric as indicatedin the picture, then you are good to go, just a little thing remaining, you can do your biometric any part of the country you are.
I can help out if needed.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Deeofdeebeauty: 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2023
I got mail confirming that my pcc has been approved
How do I download the certificate because I clicked on the download section but it is saying I’m not authorized
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by olumii: 6:12am On Sep 20, 2023
Kindly logout or refresh the page, login back and you are good to go. Its a security feature to ensure someone else does not have access to your PCC.

Deeofdeebeauty:
I got mail confirming that my pcc has been approved
How do I download the certificate because I clicked on the download section but it is saying I’m not authorized
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Zeewirld: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
olumii:

... That's a blatant lie...You don't need any plug!

Give it max of 24 hours...the second stage will be ticked and it will move to the third stage.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Zeewirld: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
zenith2k9:

...As soon as the second stage is passed and ticked..you can go for your biometrics...You need not wait for any call as nobody will call you.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Deeofdeebeauty: 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
olumii:
Kindly logout or refresh the page, login back and you are good to go. Its a security feature to ensure someone else does not have access to your PCC.

Thank you, I’ve been able to download it
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by zenith2k9: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
Got it done today and it was really straight forward without any hassle. Thanks.

Zeewirld:
...As soon as the second stage is passed and ticked..you can go for your biometrics...You need not wait for any call as nobody will call you.
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Amicableoga: 1:04am On Sep 21, 2023
Queenmama03:
I applied from Canada and paid 30k online. Got it in less than a week.

I am trying to apply too. Please, how did you do it? Did you do biometric in Canada?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Stallion93(m): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
olumii:
You would have to register first with your email to be able to sign-in and proceed. Filling the form afterwards is simple and straightforward.

Worked. I just got a mail from them to attach fingerprints and scan back. Thanks
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by olumii: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
You are welcome.

Stallion93:
Worked. I just got a mail from them to attach fingerprints and scan back. Thanks
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by olumii: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2023
You are welcome.

Deeofdeebeauty:

Thank you, I’ve been able to download it
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Amicableoga: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
Please, for those that did from the diaspora, did you use your diaspora address or Nigeria address?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by olumii: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2023
I believe you would use your diaspora address as you will likely be asked for proof of this.

Read back a bit. There is someone that did his own from diaspora, which might help you understand what you need to do.

Amicableoga:
Please, for those that did from the diaspora, did you use your diaspora address or Nigeria address?

1 Like

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by ObyT: 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
The price of police clearance in nigeria as of now is 30k for the main thing, then 20k for the corruption in the process. Total 50k

1 Like

Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Stallion93(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
olumii:
You are welcome.

Just got my PCC. Did you have to send it to the Nigerian embassy here in Germany for legalization Or the direct printed copy was enough for your business?
Re: Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate by Queenmama03(f): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
Amicableoga:

I am trying to apply too. Please, how did you do it? Did you do biometric in Canada?

After applying I got an email asking me to send proof that I reside in the diaspora. I responded to that and received another email with the sheet to collect my thumbprint. After replying with my thumbprint, the certificate was emailed to me and also uploaded on the website.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obituary Of The Only Daughter Killed In Road Accident In Igbariam (Photo) / Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport / Thread For France Prospective Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.