Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard (60319 Views)

Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by lereinter(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
Better late than never
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by kennethfranc(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by sekem: 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
This is a finishing move from Labour Party to both APC and PDP.

I don't even want to mention NNPP.

The Labour Party has a very great strategy going on for them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by arantess: 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
Confusion in enemy camp

They are currently in WhatsApp group setting strategies on how to demarket these wonderful pair.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Gofwane(m): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
He looks good and educated too.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by BoneTackle: 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nwatachoba1:
The man later drop 200billion plus agreed to one term

This forum is quack... gone are the days I used to login here to read news that o can argue with people cus na SURE one

Not now that they push fake news to the front page and all...
Hey bro, what are you on about?

Mind expatiating, @ dropping billions?
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Sunnyski: 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
Now the journey begins.

Labour Party we will show you all our supports.

Obidient all the way and victory is sure.

Now is the time to market PO to the zombies and Tifnubu and Atifku urchins.

This is not just a campaign but a movement to restore the lost glory of Nigeria.

This is Nigeria's last and only chance of survival.

Failure to win this election Nigeria will go down 6ft.

I am not a prophet but mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigSarah:
Weak, both aspirants are level-headed technocrats, with no history of extremism , to either Tribe or religion, they can't survive Nigeria political arena...

They can't withstand Tinubu or Atiku, Obvious both will withdraw eventually.

Me support APC grin, just facing facts. Both are aspirants that represents what Nigeria should be, but unfortunately Nigeria isn't there yet, an incompetent extremists will definitely win.
I believe we have the power as the electorates to change the status quo.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by EdwardRandy(m): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
yomi961:
Atiku Abubakar the Turaki Adamawa...A core Nationalist, a wazobia Man with inroads in every sphere of this Country,A business tycoon with thousands in his pay roll, having employed so many Nigerians in his company is a man for the job.A man in charge with workable blue print to remodel Nigeria into a nation we all will be proud of...Man way sabi road....2023 next president loading...
You're just fooling yourself.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by coast2sahara: 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Just as we speak, Wikipediae has updated his profile.

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by AKzee(m): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Let me see who will stop me from voting for Peter Obi in Kogi State. Kogi Central to be specific. Come to Ihima and find me. We are Obidient.

7 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Vistra40: 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigSarah:
Weak, both aspirants are level-headed technocrats, with no history of extremism , to either Tribe or religion, they can't survive Nigeria political arena...

Me support APC grin, just facing facts. Both are aspirants that represents what Nigeria should be, but unfortunately Nigeria isn't there yet, an incompetent extremists will definitely win.

You are expecting them to withdraw? Hahahagahahaha
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
yomi961:
Atiku Abubakar the Turaki Adamawa...A core Nationalist, a wazobia Man with inroads in every sphere of this Country,A business tycoon with thousands in his pay roll, having employed so many Nigerians in his company is a man for the job.A man in charge with workable blue print to remodel Nigeria into a nation we all will be proud of...Man way sabi road....2023 next president loading...
God forbid

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Lubumbashi: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
Easy for Tinubu to chop cool
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
BoneTackle:
Hey bro, what are you on about?

Mind expatiating, @ dropping billions?

Read a front page article where it was stated that Peter obi said the incoming vp will pay 200 billion naira for campaign and he will run as a one term vp.....
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by redcliff: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Who's he?? We don't knw him over here ...truth is, Even sowore will beat this LP candidates hands down....let alone the two big wigs.
Yes obi will try...but as an idealist I see things the way the are and I dnt see him winning come next next....but the popularity he's gaining will help him in the long run... albeit, not in 2023 but in the far future.
My take...!

Nyen nyen nyen, like say you know Osunbade before 2014

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Vistra40: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Who's he?? We don't knw him over here ...truth is, Even sowore will beat this LP candidates hands down....let alone the two big wigs.
Yes obi will try...but as an idealist I see things the way the are and I dnt see him winning come next next....but the popularity he's gaining will help him in the long run... albeit, not in 2023 but in the far future.
My take...!

Oga!!! Even if he picks buhari as running mate you won’t vote for him. So vote who you want to vote

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Munzy14(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
Sergio101:
Two eyeglass men is the goal cool

Obidient to the core

Nigeria must be great again
I swear I laugh...two eyeglass men is a goal got me... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nonexisting: 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
This VP choice has shown that tue true, Peter mean the business of rescuing Nigeria. I respect him for this choice. The young man is not a career politician.

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by lereinter(m): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
Rescue nigeria from apc

Vote a formidable party

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by abah001: 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
Good combination, young and vibrant intelligent Leaders

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
RichDad1:
LP aka dumping ground for irrelevant and lightweight politicians.
e go clear una for eyes soon
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by redcliff: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
Evii:
PO should go for someone that's popular and we'll respected in the North. Someone like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

Na wetin we dey talk say na Fashola them suppose don choose in place of osubade.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Maj196(m): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
Peter Obi is playing his card well. I really pray he wins. He has my vote btw

7 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by lambsbread: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Evii:
PO should go for someone that's popular and we'll respected in the North. Someone like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
Was Osibanjo popular when Buhari picked him?

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by uchelouis45(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
Acidosis:
Omo

Just returned from Twitter, where I watched his interview with Channels. This man finished Buhari and his anti-corruption nonsense. grin

He's definitely a perfect candidate for Obi. I hope he gains quick acceptance and popularity in the north.
Link Please
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by kennyz247(m): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
a dangerous own goal for PO datti dat can't even assure Obi hs local government
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by athaboi(f): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigSarah:

Oga keep quiet
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
Latakia:
So na Fulani that eat cow that IPOB called almajiri is what the Pandora want to use to deceive himself grin
una go receive sense by force by the time the dead thing Tinubu sold to una is through with Nigeria. I swear una go become Obidient by force. Shame!

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nawaoh but I thought IGBOS are deeply hated in the North , OBI should have chosen an IGBO man as his Vice......

Words from the AGbado, cassava and corn developers...

Meanwhile.......this shows alot about who you are , is who you will have as friends and working colleagues ....

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Long live Labour Party
Long live all Electoral Revotionalists....

The Society we abuse today ,will..........................

Complet it if you are OBIdient!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by macrodata(m): 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
RichDad1:
God doesn't call the qualified. He qualifies the called.

If heavyweights are all it takes to win battles, David would not even smell the battle field let alone stand as the chosen one to defend his nation.

When God wants to disgrace the wicked he uses the foolish things of this world to show his hands. Soon Nigerians will look back and say truly, God has answered our prayers and heard our cry.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by lambsbread: 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
RichDad1:
Just like the then lightweight Osibanjo ended up becoming Buhari's VP. E go clear una for eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) / Buhari Insulted And Threatened Nigerians On His Speech This Morning - FFK / Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.