Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard (60354 Views)

Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by 9jatriot(m): 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
VotePeterObi:
BEHOLD THE RUNNING MATE TO PETER OBI- A 46YRS OLD ACADEMICIAN, ECONOMIST, PHILANTROPIST

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed is a 46 year old Academician, Businessman and Nigerian politician. He was a member of the House of Representatives between 2003 and 2007, and was elected Senator for Kaduna North, in Kaduna State, Nigeria in April 2011 running on the Congress for Progressive Change ticket, with a remarkable record of the credit of sponsoring important legislation in a very short time.

Baba-Ahmed has four degrees; a BSc and MSc in Economics from University of Maiduguri, a MBA from University of Wales, Cardiff and in 2006, he successfully completed his PhD studies, earning the title of Doctor of Philosophy at the University of Westminster.

After his service year at University of Agriculture Abeokuta, Ogun state, he worked as Projects Co-ordinator, Baze Research and Data Services Ltd. and as Officer II in the Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company, Lagos. He worked as a Banking Officer, First Bank of Nigeria Plc from July 1997 to Dec 1998 and then came back to become the Managing Director of Baze Research and Data Services Ltd in July 1999 - January 2003, before venturing into politics.

In 2011, Sen. Baba-Ahmed established Baze University, an independent University located in Abuja, Nigeria. Using his studies abroad as a benchmark, he noted that the Nigerian educational system was "appalling". This inspired the birth of Baze University, "to contribute towards fixing the system in order for Nigeria to realize its potentials and address various challenges".

Sen. Datti is a well accomplished philanthropist. Among many of his corporate social responsibility projects; he built and donated two junior secondary schools with total capacity of 4,000 students. It is worthy of note that the schools have graduated over 6,000 students to date.

In 2015, Sen. Yusuf Baba-Ahmed was appointed as Chairman, Board of Trustees (BOT) of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Hope Alive Foundation - which campaigns for post-service economic survival of corps members who suffered permanent disability during service.

Sen. Baba-Ahmed is currently;

Pro-Chancellor of Baze University

Managing Director, Baze Research & Data Service Ltd

Chairman, Baze Construction Ltd.

His companies employ a total of over 1000 people including expatriates, and highly skilled professional Nigerians from the Diaspora.
Few inconsistences already.
46 years old now, yet he was elected in 2003 into the house of rep, which puts his age at that time at 25 years old. Either there is a mistake or there is a fraud somewhere because I remember one Salusi (if my memory is right) was sent packing from that same house of rep for being below 30. It is either he lied about his age at that time or he is lying about his age now, either way there is a lie somewhere.
Secondly, he established Blaze university, that was the same university that Dino Melaye claimed to have graduated from law within 2 years, that to me makes that school a certificate buying institution.

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by ObidientFC: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
IamWonderful:
All hail the vice president of Igbo land, the second one of Pandora Peter Obituary

U have seen this comment on four threads. This guy is a bot
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:
Nice one....

Very handsome with brain....

Infact, we Nigerians are strongly behind you

Baba Ahmed is muslim you Muslims haters

you igbo now love Muslims just for election then after winning you will deal with Muslims as you threatened Muslims up and down in East

pityobi for zoo president

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by NakedTruth4eva: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigSarah:
Weak, both aspirants are level-headed technocrats, with no history of extremism , to either Tribe or religion, they can't survive Nigeria's political arena...

They can't withstand Tinubu or Atiku, Obvious both will withdraw eventually.

Me support APC grin, just facing facts. Both are aspirants that represents what Nigeria should be, but unfortunately Nigeria isn't there yet, an incompetent extremists will definitely win.
Don't think like that. With INEC's new BVMA, we may get lucky this time. I hope you will vote
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by ufotty2001: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Have gone through his profile the guy is loaded with brain

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
Sunnyski:
Now the journey begins.

Labour Party we will show you all our supports.

Obidient all the way and victory is sure.

Now is the time to market PO to the zombies and Tifnubu and Atifku urchins.

This is not just a campaign but a movement to restore the lost glory of Nigeria.

This is Nigeria's last and only chance of survival.

Failure to win this election Nigeria will go down 6ft.

I am not a prophet but mark my words.
Brother we are on the same page

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by od501: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:
Nice one....

Very handsome with brain....

Infact, we Nigerians are strongly behind you

To bang the man do dey hungry you abi? Of all the problems in your country. Chai
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by DWickedLandLord: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Peter Obi carry me dey go dey go

2023 sure for all Obidient armies

Meanwhile see Tinubu miscreants' choice below

Guy this your violence is too much

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Arysexy(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
What a nice pick.

This combo is superb.

Can't wait for Presidential and vice presidential debates

On OBi / Baba-Ahmed mandate I stand
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
Lubumbashi:
Easy for Tinubu to chop cool
Yes o...

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by 9jaNoBeLagos: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
Some people's Choice.

Tueh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by agujames4real(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nice one, Obedient all the way to Aso R[ck villa
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Ultimas: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
There are inconsistencies in the man's age. With the age of 46, that means he was a member of national assembly at 27 in 2003.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Zorn: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigSarah:
Weak, both aspirants are level-headed technocrats, with no history of extremism , to either Tribe or religion, they can't survive Nigeria political arena...

Me support APC grin, just facing facts. Both are aspirants that represents what Nigeria should be, but unfortunately Nigeria isn't there yet, an incompetent extremists will definitely win.
That's what they want you to believe , emancipate yourself from mental slavery Bigsarah, don't let them control your mind and thoughts and I also don't want you stand inbetween , be Obidient ,history will be kind to you for being part of the generation that want an end to polictics of hate, polictical terrorist, polictical armed robbers. Peace be upon you.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Johel(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Arysexy(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:
Some people's Choice.

Tueh.

Very graphic pictures grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Sunday2021: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
I think this is a good choice. Labour party is gradually convincing me that they can do the job.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Mozegee: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
It is now or never,let us show ds fools that Nigeria belong to citizens not few criminals like them who has been in power for time in memorial.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by DWickedLandLord: 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
BigSarah:
Weak, both aspirants are level-headed technocrats, with no history of extremism , to either Tribe or religion, they can't survive Nigeria's political arena...

This your reverse psychology is busting brains o. Some people that didn't attend school are still starring at their screen.
Not knowing what to think...lol

Smart sarcasm is the best

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Ghester: 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
Wow
PO be making me proud
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Str8talk21: 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
IamWonderful:
All hail the vice president of Igbo land, the second one of Pandora Peter Obituary

If u like call am mortuary, it doesn't erode d fact the combo is better than d those of Jagabandit & ThiefAtiku teams
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Charmingpet: 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
IamWonderful:
Your parents will happy you mentioned their names
y u dey vex,
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by specialmati(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
IamWonderful:
grin grin grin grin you have been shouting Obituary since January maybe you will soon encounter this Obituary so that we can rest with your senseless comments
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nigerianization(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
IamWonderful:

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by ursullalinda(f): 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Mstick:
Congratulations to Labour party!
Congratulations to NIGERIANS!
Congratulations Obi-dients!
Our principal and party have chosen the best VP candidate and like our candidate he's easy to market and promote.

I am soooooo happy!
cry

APC, PDP, NNPP, Sowore and others trying to dig up dirt on Labour party Vice presidential candidate.

You are a clown with that picture you put up there......seriously digging.......people who are allergic to good thing
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Johel(m): 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Evii:
PO should go for someone that's popular and we'll respected in the North. Someone like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

You are really dumb.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Ultimas: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
9jatriot:

Few inconsistences already.
46 years old now, yet he was elected in 2003 into the house of rep, which puts his age at that time at 25 years old. Either there is a mistake or there is a fraud somewhere because I remember one Sanusi (if my memory is right) was sent packing from that same house of rep for being below 30. It is either he lied about his age at that time or he is lying about his age now, either way there is a lie somewhere.
Secondly, he established Blaze university, that was the same university that Dino Melaye claimed to have graduated from law within 2 years, that to me makes that school a certificate buying institution.
Yes, I saw the inconsistencies too.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Acidosis(m): 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by agujames4real(m): 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nice one, carry me dey go Aso Rock villa
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by seyimailbox: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
jimyjames:

People are structure not party, if majority of Nigerians want Peter obi as president, the only thing to do is troop out and vote LP that's all, people are structure

What determines who to vote is alignment and allegiance. The one at grassroots is strong and will determine the direction of the election.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by naija4life247: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
Bomboiy:
Nice one Obi,I have gone through his records,he is a solid candidate. Unlike one drug dealer from Irigbijimmnifu that is planning to pick a religious and tribal bigot like El rufai.

The OBIdient ministry is moving, join the winning team.

How many people can this guy bring out? You think Nigerian politics is on Social Media or politics of university certificates? Do the Almajaris in the North know him? If not, they you all will weep on election day.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
A not-so-cautionary tale of two capitalists. One a genuine, self-made, street-enabled capitalist who experienced post-success epiphany and has since been driven by a seemingly genuine desire to reform society..... And the other, a government patronage-enabled 'businessman' (typical abokki route to wealth) with a veneer of urbane finish and cosmopolitan-reformist outlook.

It is not exactly a perfect combo, but it is obviously the best combo of the available options. Its like having to choose between the uncomfortable visit of awkward neighbours and a home invasion by armed terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Says Old ₦‎200 Note Will Remain Legal Tender Till April 10 / Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals / Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.